What did you dream last night?

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: What did you dream last night?

Post by valentinebaby »

So it's December 2012 the day the world's going to end, and I'm sitting in some restaurant with a bunch of people that's in a sky rise with a balcony, and I'm sitting talking to like some important person and he reaches over and grabs my hand and is like it's not the end of the world, but things are going to change very soon." So for some reason I answer with I wouldn't make a very good lawyer and he's like uh yeah no, and I was like I'll go into advertising. So we're sitting down and then all of a sudden we both go outside and there are these kids riding on bikes trying to get away from us while we chase them down and I'm crying hysterically as I realize one of these kids is mine and so I finally catch him and tell him to come outside and he's like no, and then I said but you can't stay out here you aren't potty trained...

I have no idea...
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Well there was Emilie.....and a bed.....a bottle of whip cream and some strawberries.....a nice pair of velvet handcuffs....uhhh never mind! :oops: Forget I said anything :oops: :oops:
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

I overdraft my bank account by like $1, and suffered $150 dollar charge. I think it's cause it's payday tomorrow and I'm broke so I'm dreaming of spending money I don't have.

There was something about fanfic too...I think I might have actually overdrafted for fanfic but I can't remember.
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

So last night I dreamt that I was going to college and I was moving into a dorm but my best friend from high school's mom was there as like some kind of den mother but it was her house...weird I know...anyways I kept going to the bathroom, and there was even this weird wooden outhouse on the balcony too. So the whole time I'm trying to figure out why I have to go pee so bad and then I finally woke up and was like um wth...and all confused cause I swore I just went pee but had to go.

I hate pee dreams.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

valentinebaby wrote:I hate pee dreams.
:lol:

I don't know why, but lately I've been dreaming about gigantic animals that go on rampages. The other night, I had a dream about killer giraffes. Seriously. And then last night, I dreamt about humongous rats, and in the dream, I was begging my sweet, innocent little puppy dog to eat the rats and save me.

Weird.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

God.....I don't know if I love the type of dream I had last night or if I hate it :cry:

I have to explain before you can understand.I used to have a first cousin,she was four years older than me.I was always closer to my dad's side of the family due to them living a lot closer and us being around each other more than my mom's side of the family.So me and this cousin...and all the other cousins on my dad's side grew up more together and were/are very close.

Well about seven years ago she was killed in a car accident.A piece of the accident came thru the windshield,hitting her in the head and killing her.

So in my dream last night I was at a family get together and she just walked in thru the door.I jumped to my feet in shock at seeing her but no one else in the family seemed to notice anything and went about their normal stuff...eating and talking.I remember I hugged her and follwed her around everywhere she walked.....I guess I was thinking I was going to 'protect' her or some thing from I don't know....the wreck or a some thing coming at her head.I can recall she and everone else was looking at me if to ask 'what the hell are you doing?' :|

But sadly as dreams will I woke up before anything happened.So like I said a part of me likes having this type of dream for I get to see my cousin 'alive' again but part of me hates it.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I watched an ep of the Walking Dead last night before bed.I dreamed I was fighting zombies all night long.I was either shooting at them or trying to run away :lol:
Lover of Metallica
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lover of Metallica »

Unfortunately, I can barely remember my dream from last night but I do know that it was a sci-fi dream where I was some kind of leader and we were exploring some alien complex and discovering their cool technology. It's with dreams like these that I wish I didn't forget the details cuz I know I've dreamt up some pretty awesome aliens and technology! Must of been cuz of the Star Trek Voyager ep I watched right before bed...
Still, we ravage the world that we love/ And the millions cry out to be saved
Our endless maniacal appetite/ Left us with another way to die
It's just another way to die/ Can we repent in time?
--Another Way To Die by Disturbed
candysteffi
Addicted Roswellian

Post by candysteffi »

killjoy wrote:I watched an ep of the Walking Dead last night before bed.I dreamed I was fighting zombies all night long.I was either shooting at them or trying to run away :lol:

:lol: :lol:

exact same thing happened to me as well last week
secretk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by secretk »

I usually don't remember my dreams and sometimes I am sad about that fact, but other times I'm just happy that I don't remember all crazy things that I dream :lol: .
Last night I did remember and it was kind of disturbing, but not because of zombies. I was living in a rented apartment and I was seeing someone. Then suddenly I found some engagement ring (don't remember where or how). At fist I was really happy, but then I was hesitating. With the dream, it suddenly reveals that I have an affair with the owner of the place where I live. On top of that he is married and on top of that he has two children :lol: . Then I started asking myself how he can want to marry me, when he is already married, but that's the dreams. So that last thing before I woke up, was how I decided to tell him NO and then I heard the ringtone from my phone - it was time to go to work.

Other than that the only dream that I remember is me fighting against aliens. I was 6 years old at the time and I don't remember much details, but I did have this dream three times and it was always the same. That's why I remember it now.