Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

dreamer19

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by dreamer19 »

Traitor wrote:Thanks to RoswellOracle for the banner!

I got another request.

Ok peoples....I need some help. I would really like a new banner for my story, possession. I'm kinda changing the look of Khivar and I need something to reflect it.

All I ask is that Jude Law and Shiri Appleby be the main focus. I'm not picky on pictures. Also need Christina Ricci and a small shot of the pod squad and Ava thrown in there. Needs to be fairly dark as this is not a fluff fic at all, I know it isn't much to go on but I would greatly appreciate it if someone would give this a go!

Please and Thank you!
I can take this one.
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

As always if yours get taken please edit your post and put taken, if you see one on the list that you know has been taken let me know I'll let the others know. Thanks.

Whimsicality wrote:
I would like to request a couple Liz/Michael wallpapers. Not too picky on the pictures used just that I would prefer a longer haired Michael. I would like one in more earthy/vibrant tones and the other one in sepia with either no real color or just a hint or two.
Text wise I would the following two quotes, one for each wallpaper, no preference on which quote to which background, whichever is easier for you.

"This is what love is. It is not breathless, not excitement. Love is what is left over when being in love has burned away. Love is when all the pretty blossoms have fallen from your branches and you find that you are one tree, not two."

"It is easy to think about love, to talk about love, to wish for love. But it is not always easy to recognize love, even when we hold it in our hands."

I would like a couple Liz/Tess friendship wallpapers. Again not picky on pictures, whatever works for you :D. One in lighter/brighter colors and the other in black and white with some hints of color.
I don't really have any text in mind for these so if you come up with something clever feel free to use it :lol:

Thanks in advance to whoever decides to help me out! All of the artists here are incredibly talented so I know they will be amazing!
greywolf wrote:I need an illustration and it's kind of specific.

What I need is an obviously pregnant Liz looking lovingly at a Max who is carrying one kid (obviously his son) in a backpack while carrying a nine or ten month old in a Baby Bjorn on his chest.

Basically, what is needed is a vision a very young Liz is going to have in a future-flash of what her destiny really is....

Any takers?
Michelle17 wrote:Hi all,

I decided to start a Blog of my own. I will be posting some of my fanfiction on it. But I need a header and maybe a backaround. I'm looking for banner with Max and Liz, Jason and Sam. Could both couples have the women pregnant please?

Thank You

Courtney
Chrisken wrote:Hi. I'm hoping that someone could do a banner for my ongoing Roswell/Pern crossover fanfic, because I don't think I can do this justice with my modest vidcap-cut-paste skills, I think it's going to need to be a drawing or a very heavy manip. Anything you can try would be appreciated, though.

The story is up here: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =6&t=21816 Some of the elements that I'd like to see in the banner:

Max and Liz in the foreground, wearing medieval peasant type clothes, (homespun tunics?) Possibly looking more like they're having a lover's spat than lovey-dovey.

A cliff face behind them, with an airlock built into it (as a doorway into a cave,) based on the descriptions of Ruatha in the Pern books.

A bronze dragon far away in the sky above.

Possibly two moons visible.
Let me know via PM if you have any questions, or are interested. Thanks!!
Bubblegal wrote:I'm looking for someone to do me another Harry Potter banner for my other story.

I need Harry in the front looking dark and dangerous. I would prefer his hair from third year but I'm not entirely picky.

Hermione in the background looking either thoughtful or sad. If it is possible, I would like her to be looking off into the distance.

The banner itself should be dark around Harry but lighter around Hermione.

Title 'The Power He Knows Not'.

Let me know if you can take it up!

Thanks!
dreambeliever wrote:Hi...would someone make a banner for me please? It's for a story of mine that I've recently started. I need a picture Of Isabelle and Liz, both of them in Dr coats, for Isabelle, I'm pretty sure there are some good Greys' Anatomy ones, for Liz though I don't like any of the ones of her from ER, I think a manip might need to be done. But anyways I would like the tow of them in it, with a hospital background? I would also like a pic of Max somewhere int he background. If there was anyway to show Isabelle and Liz as heartbreakers? The title of the fic is "Heartbeat" so if that could be on the banner somewhere. That's all I have...hope someone can make it and have fun with it. PM me if you have questions. :lol:
Comet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Comet »

Hi everyone,

I would like to request cover art for my story Playing Cupid (linked here: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 36&t=10935)

It's set when the gang is still in high school, so I'd like it if the pictures used would be from around the Season 1 - 2 era...or ones where the actors looked believably like they could be in high school still :D

The story is angst type-Liz POV, and heavily features Max and the rest of the CC from season 1. It would be great if ML could be the main focus of the piece, but I would like M&M and A&I to be there too. I also have two OC's who feature as Max and Liz's potential love interests who I would like to be included also.

For male OC (Jordan): http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-X97hJq8fKnQ/T ... 2Broy8.jpg

For female OC (Jessica): http://grazia.ninemsn.com.au/img/blogs/ ... r16_01.jpg

For some reason, I have a fixation on black and white photography these days, so it would be great if everything could be done in b&w, with red text, plain type face font. If you'd like more info, please PM me! Thanks in advance!

TAKEN :)
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Hi, I'd love it if someone could create a banner for my upcoming story Once Upon a Christmas. I'm not picky. I just want Max, Liz, Michael and Maria on it. And I'd like the text to either be in a red or green. Apart from that, feel free to use your imagination. Thanks. :D

TAKEN
Last edited by Cocogurl on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks to DreamerLaure for the banner

Cocogurl's Fantasies
behrbabe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrbabe »

Cocogurl wrote:#10

Hi, I'd love it if someone could create a banner for my upcoming story Once Upon a Christmas. I'm not picky. I just want Max, Liz, Michael and Maria on it. And I'd like the text to either be in a red or green. Apart from that, feel free to use your imagination. Thanks. :D
Could I give this one a go? I could have this done tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest.
~bb
My fanart/cover art rules:
1) I'm a pro freelance webdesigner so I may not be able to get the art to you overnight, fanart is free time hobby stuff.
2) I do this for free because I'm a fan first and I like to help other people. Don't take my generosity for granted or I won't do it anymore.
3) I usually charge extra for more than 3 changes, so that's the limit. A huge deal :)
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

behrbabe wrote:

Could I give this one a go? I could have this done tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest.
~bb
Absolutely. Thanks so much. :D

Cocogurl's Fantasies
behrbabe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrbabe »

Cocogurl wrote:
behrbabe wrote:

~bb
Absolutely. Thanks so much. :D
I'm so sorry that it's taken so long to get this to you, I ran into some personal problems. Here's my
attempt at your banner, I hope it's close to what you wanted:

If you need anything changed just let me know.
~bb
My fanart/cover art rules:
1) I'm a pro freelance webdesigner so I may not be able to get the art to you overnight, fanart is free time hobby stuff.
2) I do this for free because I'm a fan first and I like to help other people. Don't take my generosity for granted or I won't do it anymore.
3) I usually charge extra for more than 3 changes, so that's the limit. A huge deal :)
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

I Love That very beautiful ^
:)
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Once again, thank you, behrbabe. This banner is gorgeous!

Cocogurl's Fantasies
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

#11 (TAKEN)

I am hoping someone can make a banner for me for my new story that I just posted last night called "CUT"... Feel free to read it to get an understanding of what I want... It's kinda dark but has rays of sunshine in it LOL... I'd like the banner to go with the them of the story... Max and Liz centered so it should have just them... The way they look now because that's how I envision it... I'm not picky just want something HAUNTINGLY beautiful... guess that's it... Link to the story is below...

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27041
Last edited by Roswellian117 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.