The Walking Dead

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by roswellian love »

I agree with all of you.
Shane in my opinion I feel is doing just that trying to convince himself he did the right thing and honestly I can't fault him cause Im hoping if I was in that situation I will be like T-Dog you know still have that heart but still be ready to survive at the same time But lets be honest alot of us will probably end up doing what Shane did too. At the last minute he had to make a decision and yea its gonna haunt him for the rest of his life but its survival. Rick I do like he still has his humanity but one day its gonna get him killed. Lori I can't fault her thats a hard place she at right now. Maggie that needed to happen to her and I feel deep down she will leave with Glenn and the others. Sophia I feel and Im sorry to say Is dead, the moment she left that hole was the moment her death was signed. I know in my heart Shane would not hurt Dale but Dale needs to start backing off and Shane is just spooking him. Andrea and Shane wow now that took me off gaurd but I think they will 1. heal eachother and kick major tushy together. I missed my Daryl
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I'm just going to give you all this small bit of info here :lol:

I've read the comic....and if they hold true to form(which I HOPE they do!)...there is a COOL KICK ASS new character about to show up here soon! Well he was at least kick ass cool in the comic :lol:
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

killjoy wrote:I'm just going to give you all this small bit of info here :lol:

I've read the comic....and if they hold true to form(which I HOPE they do!)...there is a COOL KICK ASS new character about to show up here soon! Well he was at least kick ass cool in the comic :lol:
Thanks Killjoy :D You are seriously tempting me to go and check out these comics! :lol: :wink:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

The one major difference in the show and comics right now is that the comics at the start was set in the dead of winter where the tv show is summer .
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Tonights episode/ finale was incredible.
When I saw Sophia come out the barn my heart dropped. I love Daryl and when he called her a stupid bit** I was like oh hell no but he is also a man and sometimes they can be assh***s but I am glad he apologized. Shane I don't know what to say really in one way I understand where he coming from and in another I was just omg what is he doing. Dale is pissing me off big time, now he gonna tell Lori what happened in the woods ans Lori Im beyond tired of her even if it's Shanes it wont be wtf. Glenn killed me he asked his woman if it was ok I was like bless him love him so much and loved that he and Maggie got it all out in the open. Maggie dad was pissing me off with the whole asian boy wth his name is Glenn damnit. Can't wait till Feb
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

:shock: OMFG :shock: I sooo can't believe we have to wait until Feb for new episodes!!! Ugh!!! When Sophia came out of that barn I wanted to scream then cry, oh man :x :shock: :cry: :cry: Poor Rick having to be the one to kill her! I so thought it woud've been Carl for some strange reason :? but it was just sooo heartbreaking :cry: :shock:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Wow....great ep and all...but it was different than the comic.If it makes you all feel any better Sophie is still alive in the comic and is Carl's best friend/maybe girlfriend.

Okay Shane is NUTS...but...if I had to choose sides between him and making the farm safe or with Rick and his 'let's just all find a way to all get along' mind set...well I'd side with Shane.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Thanks Killjoy for that info! I wonder why the writer's decided to kill her off the tv series! I always hoped Carl and Sophie would survive and grow up to try and give the area a new population to start over with :wink: At this point, I think eveyone has gone crazy :lol:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Part of me had a theory that she was in the barn the whole time and the family had been lying to them.But I didn't buy it due to Sophia being alive in the comics....I got to quit that!(thinking if one thing is in the comic it will be the same on the show :roll: )

My main theory was that Merriel(sp?) Darryl's brother had been secretly following the group the whole time and had found Sophia in the woods and was holding her some where.My theory was that it would come down to a show down between brothers where Merriel would make Darryl choose between him or the group.

But I guess that was shot down :lol:

I like Dale some times and than I don't like him some times.Trying to throw away the guns into the swamp was just stupid! :roll: Yes he knows that Shane is a bit unbalanced...but a part of this is jealousy.I mean come on! Am I the only one who sees he has the hots for Andrea? :lol:
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

I like Dale some times and than I don't like him some times.Trying to throw away the guns into the swamp was just stupid! :roll: Yes he knows that Shane is a bit unbalanced...but a part of this is jealousy.I mean come on! Am I the only one who sees he has the hots for Andrea? :lol:[/quote] Agree completely

Even though in my heart I had a strong feeling she was gone I still felt this too [quote When Sophia came out of that barn I wanted to scream then cry, oh man :x :shock: :cry: :cry: :shock:[/quote]