How was your day/week/weekend?

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: How was your day/week/weekend?

Post by killjoy »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I about DIED laughing today :lol: :lol: :lol:

My oldest nephew is only NINE years old and he's already a penny pinching tight wad! He will NOT spend a dime of his own money! He has not spent a dime of any of the money he's gotten from people for his birthday,Christmas or what the Tooth Fairy has given him! Last time I asked him he told me he had two hundred and forty dollars in his box at home! :shock:

Well the other day was his birthday,turned out a gift my mom got him didn't work at all.She took it back and got her money back for it.Than my mom...who had the two twenty dollar bills in her hand asked this "Do you want me to take this money and get you another gift? Or do you want to take the money...."

She didn't even get the words out of her mouth before my nephew snatched the two twenties out of her hand and said "I'll just take the MONEY!!" and he than ran off sticking the money into his pocket! :lol: :lol:

I called my sister and asked what did he do with the money and she told me "The same thing he always does with his money! Put it in his box and hidding it!" :lol:

I once took him to a store and he had his own money with him...unknown to me he had one hundred and forty dollars on him...hell that was more than what I had on me! Anyway he was supposed to use his own money to buy a toy.He picked out this rather large toy that cost fifty bucks.He asked me "Will I still have a hundred dollars in my wallet after I pay for it?" When I told him no...that he'd have under a hundred dollars after buying it...he looked at the thing for a second,put it back on the shelf and than said "....no that's okay...I don't want it that bad!" and than walked off to find a cheaper toy :shock: :lol:
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

My week was awesome: I graduated.
Helen of Roswell
Addicted Roswellian

How was your day/week/weekend? - Leila, followed you on here

Post by Helen of Roswell »

chanks_girl wrote:My week was awesome: I graduated.

I think I'm turning in to a bit of a stalker -
First, Steffi the other day, and now you. :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS, LEILA!!! :D 8) :mrgreen:

~Helen~
ROUND 15: 13/04/12

THANK YOU for the Nominations and Votes, guys! :D Heart-Touched
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

Congrats Leila.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

Giants beat New England in the Super Bowl again!!!!!!!

Giants aren't my team but I can't stand New England......but don't worry I'm sure the NFL will look into this and make up five or ten new rules to protect Tom Brady and make sure something like this never happeans again!
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

Thank you very much, BB and Helen

killjoy wrote:Giants beat New England in the Super Bowl again!!!!!!!
I feel the same way. I'm so happy that the Patriots didn't win.
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

I have a cold so it's a bad weekend for me but I just checked Facebook and saw that Gil Bellows from Ally McBeal replied to a comment I posted on his page. That made me happy mostly because I didn't expect it and because I've had the biggest crush on Billy for years. :P

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I've started to take up jogging(as in running every day).I had gotten very heavy and so last year wanted to do something about it.I started jogging six out of the seven days in the week...some times more(jogged every day for 11 straight days once).

My main problem was that my shins were killing me! Even more than me getting tired or winded and being out of shape.After every run my shins would hurt so bad that it was painful.

I have always just ran in normal sneakers....I just couldn't bring myself to buy those high dollar shoes just for running.But today I broke down and bought a pair.I tried them out on the treadmill.....and LOVED them!! My shins didn't hurt at all when I got off after a run! :mrgreen:

Weighed myself to find I've lost fifty pounds over the year.I hope these shoes keep me going to lose more.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

That's awesome, Rod! I'm envious. Although if I lost 50 I'd be in anorexia range. I could definitely handle losing, like, 10-20, though.

Anyway, keep it up!

Okay, so it's my birthday today, and I walked into my classroom to a resounding "SURPRISE!" from my little 7th graders this morning. They had strewn streamers all about my room, blown up balloons, and even made me a cake and gotten me a few presents. Seriously, it's amazing how kind and incredible they can be sometimes. A few of them proceeded to annoy me during studyhall, of course, but all in all, they made it a great birthday, one that I'll remember for a long time to come. Bless their little hearts. :)
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
Helen of Roswell
Addicted Roswellian

Re: How was your day/week/weekend? - April's B-day :)

Post by Helen of Roswell »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, APRIL!!! :D
ROUND 15: 13/04/12

THANK YOU for the Nominations and Votes, guys! :D Heart-Touched