How was your day/week/weekend?

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Helen of Roswell
Addicted Roswellian

Re: How was your day/week/weekend? - Killjoy's Success :)

Post by Helen of Roswell »

Good job on your weight loss, Killjoy! :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!
ROUND 15: 13/04/12

THANK YOU for the Nominations and Votes, guys! :D Heart-Touched
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: How was your day/week/weekend?

Post by killjoy »

You know as much as I LOVE NCIS I've never seen it's spin off NCIS LA.Today I got into a marathon on tv watching some of the ep's.The show is okay...I still like NCIS the original more....BUT I LOVE....Kensi/Deeks from LA!!!! They are just an awesome pair and crack me the hell up with their love/fighting! :lol:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

You know...I'm really really starting to hate my life right now :roll:

I only have three outlets of fun...my nephews,this board and jogging(which I've now started to really like).

Sadly my nephews are out of town for this week....and not to mention I've got a serious muscle pull in my leg right now that's kept me from jogging for this last week.The jogging has helped me sweat out a lot of stress in my life that has built up and now I can't even do that. :roll:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Watched the NFL draft tonight....four Alabama players went in the first round! Happy with that!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Had a bit of a "duhhh!" dumb moment today.

I've always read about fasting...from the Bible and Buddha and other forms of work.So I thought I'd give it a shot to experience it.It wasn't total fasting due to me having to work but I cut my calories in by two thirds.I was getting around just under a thousand a day.Which was hard seeing how I have a hard working job that needs a lot of energy.

I did it for four days with less than a thousand...around eight hundred and so...calories a day.After four days I went to supper tonight to eat a big meal for the first time.......so that's why I"m here to warn you :roll:

After fasting you need to take it a bit easy on the first meal back...don't eat heavy like I did.It made me sicker than a dog for a few hours.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Was at my local gym working out today.....and in walked a freaking carbon clone of first season Maria :shock: The woman looked about ten years older than what first season Maria was supposed to be but the woman looked like a carbon clone!!! She even had the same short pixie looking hair cut that Maria had in season one!! :shock: :lol:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Me,my sister and my brother in law took my parents out to dinner tonight.It was their 40th wedding aniversary today! :mrgreen:
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

killjoy wrote:Me,my sister and my brother in law took my parents out to dinner tonight.It was their 40th wedding aniversary today! :mrgreen:
Wow, forty years! That's amazing!!!

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

SidneyAce wrote:
killjoy wrote:Me,my sister and my brother in law took my parents out to dinner tonight.It was their 40th wedding aniversary today! :mrgreen:

Oh yes, that's really amazing - If you only think about the divorce rates increasing every year - at least in my country! - I can said that your parents are the fidelity and continuity themselves...
Both my parents are yet dead but we had all the chance to celebrate their 50th wedding day!... God bless them!

EVE :wink:

PS Funny the history with the diet... I'm a diet fanatic... no sorry, at least I was - until I discovered that reducing the portions I eat every day at the half of it - I lost more weight than in all my diets during my life...

But maybe it works only for me!
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

begonia9508 wrote:
SidneyAce wrote:

Oh yes, that's really amazing - If you only think about the divorce rates increasing every year - at least in my country! - I can said that your parents are the fidelity and continuity themselves...
Both my parents are yet dead but we had all the chance to celebrate their 50th wedding day!... God bless them!

EVE :wink:

PS Funny the history with the diet... I'm a diet fanatic... no sorry, at least I was - until I discovered that reducing the portions I eat every day at the half of it - I lost more weight than in all my diets during my life...

But maybe it works only for me!
Yeah it's cool....but they're not the longest ones married right now in our family.My dad's brother and his wife have been married since 1968!