Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

TaffyCat
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Post by TaffyCat »

popcorn3 wrote:I was really hoping Jason's stint on Break out kings wouls lead to something more, has anyone heard anything,??

can't understand like everyone else why he is acting as much as he should concidering his incredible talent :?
All I can think is that he has moved onto other non-acting things to keep his interest and only acts occasionally when the mood stikes.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I've thought that too........he appears so happy and relaxed in pictures that I've seen, it make me think something is going on in life to cause that. I'd be pleased whatever path he decides to take.......but I sure miss seeing him on the TV or Movie set.
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

^^ I concur. I wonder what else he's been up to? I'd happily interview him to find out! ;)
I want an Alien Blast! <3
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Happy Birthday Jason! He turns 39 today! :D
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

Happy Birthday Jason! 8)
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

happy birthday :D
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

I was checking something on Google and I found some news about JBehr...

I don't know, maybe it was a 1. april joke?

Ok have the link here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004736/news

EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
ChemChic
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ChemChic »

If you read the whole article, it was an OLD spoiler from "Secrets and Lies"...the only crossover was when Max "auditioned" for Frakes. Ah well!

How on Earth can they do that? And yeah, it's happening on Earth ...Since the word "crossover" was invented, fans of "Star Trek" have been begging for some type of crossover episode or movie, whether it be with George Lucas' "Star Wars" franchise, or even the wildly popular "X-Men" series.

Well, someone at Paramount was listening, and there finally will be a crossover, according to Hercules from Ain't It Cool News. However, it's not going to be Picard and Professor X fighting side by side or Capt. Kirk vs. Darth Vader. Instead, it's going to be Max Evans (Jason Behr) going head to head with Jonathan Frakes on the set of "Enterprise."

In a story that has received absolutely no confirmation whatsoever (so treat it as you would any other rumor), Roswell's fourth episode on UPN, called "Secrets and Lies," will involve Max heading to Hollywood to investigate the death of a guy who shot at Michael (Brendan Fehr) in the Oct. 9 season premiere. That investigation will supposedly lead him to the Paramount Pictures archives to look for proof connecting the shooter with a murderer from the past in the dailies of a Paramount science fiction feature titled "They Are Among Us."

According to Hercules, Max gets his way onto the Paramount lot through a talent agent friend who lands him an audition as an alien for UPN's real-life series, "Enterprise." And he auditions with none other than series star Scott Bakula. Of course, he has to face the picky tastes of the "Star Trek" episode's director, Frakes, who is actually an executive producer on "Roswell" and will be directing this episode of the series.

Will he pass Frakes' discriminating eye as "Korgan of the Bantoo," who has invaded the Alpha Quadrant looking to steal dilithium crystals from Capt. Archer?

"Frakes tells Max he's not very convincing playing an extraterrestrial. The pitiless irony," Hercules said in the report.

Both "Roswell" and "Enterprise" appear on UPN and are produced by Paramount Television. Outside of a failed bid for a spinoff in the original series episode "Operation: Annihilate," this marks the first known time that "Star Trek" has done any type of crossover with a property outside of the Star Trek universe. However, none of this crossover will actually make the annals of "Enterpise" and will be included solely inside "Roswell."
"It's like...chemical" ~ Liz Parker
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

I was watching hotel Transylvania and saw Jason behrs name at the animation department :D
Happy birthday :)
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Could that really be our Max/Jason??