What Real Life's Like (AU,CC,MATURE) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

What Real Life's Like (AU,CC,MATURE) Thread #1

Post by baby_bre »

Title: What Real Life's Like
Category: AU
Rating: MATURE
Coupling: CC
Disclaimer: We own nothing to do with Roswell.
Summary: Eight strangers from all over the country tried out for the TV show 'What Real lifes like'. Once picked they have to come together and live in one large apartment/loft in Miami Florida. They have to work together at a radio station that the TV show has assigned them to.

Hey guys.. I am making an rp again lol... Thanks for your help on it Ash and Becca!!... Well Basically... these are how i want the peoples profiles to be.. and i'd like you to post what you want them to look like... or a picture either is fine! hehe i got this idea from watching real world lol so onto the actual rp

Eight strangers from all over the country tried out for the TV show 'What Real lifes like'. Once picked they have to come together and live in one large apartment/loft in Miami Florida. They have to work together at a radio station that the TV show has assigned them to.

~*~*~
Name: Maria Alejandra Deluca

Interests: Music, singing, writing and having fun.

Personality: Maria is that girl in high school you always saw but never really interacted with. She's unique, confident, flirty and easily hurt under that icy exterior. She has always known what she wanted to do with her live and that's to sing.
~*~*~
Name: Elizabeth Kari Parker

Interests: Books, science, and friends.

Personality: Liz is the girl everyone sees as smart and virginal. She's sweet in that innocent and quiet type of way. Or at least that's how people precieve her, but underneath all of it she's just like any other girl that wants to have a normal life where her whole family isn't watching her every move and she can just be herself.
~*~*~
Name: Isabel Katherine Anderson

Interests: Money, clothes, hair, having fun, and of course herself.

Personality: Isabel has always been outspoken, she's always said exactly what's on her mind regardless of consequences or other peoples feelings. She's the girl in high school everyone looked up to and now the girl people look at and wonder 'is she a model' 'is she an actress' well the point is they know by looking at her that she is someone special. Isabel tends to be a little self invovled and guys often think she's a goddess the only problem with that is that Isabel thinks so too.
~*~*~
Name: Tessa Emilie Harding

Interest: Having fun, being wild, going out, partying, making trouble and just being crazy!

Personality: Tess is spunky, outgoing, fun, careless, happy and really into having fun. Her motto is be wild, have fun, go crazy because lifes too short to waste a second. She's known back home as the 'trouble maker' because she knows how to party and isn't afraid to be herself no matter what.
~*~*~
Name: Michael Daniel Guerin

Interests: Girls, fun, girls, painting, girls and trouble.

Personality: Michael is a born sweet talker, girls say he probably came out of the womb talking sweet. He knows how to charm the ladies and get exactly what he wants. He's a bit arrogant and loves flirting. He's a bad ass from birth as well. He enjoys having a good time and just being carefree, he'll try anything twice and he's never meet anyone who could out smart him.
~*~*~
Name: Max Landon Evans

Interests: People, life, friends, fun, girls.

Personality: Max can be really quiet and a bit shy. Once you get to know him that all changes, he's full of life. He's into having good times and making fun memories. He wants memories he can look back on and say "I did that' because he doesn't want to regret anything about his life he wants to embrace it, overall he's a pretty laid back dude.
~*~*~
Name: Kyle James Valenti

Interests: Sports, girls, life, fun, and partying.

Personality: Kyle is the guy in school that people thought kicked everyones ass. He's known as the 'Jock Boy' the one that everyone looked up to. people have always expected thing of him which is why he's just looking to have fun without any expectations of what he should or shouldn't be like.

~*~*~
Name: Alexander Matthew Whitman

Interests: Girls, fun, computers, people, and partying.

Personality: Alex is sweet, he's really a very caring person and he likes making friends. He's always been somewhat of a class clown, the humerous one. He loves joking around and making fun of life and situations. He can be seriuos when he wants to but prefers a good laugh, he likes laughing about everything because in his opinion if there's no laughter then there's no life.

~*~*~*~

Roommates

Tess/Maria

Liz/Isabel

Max/Michael

Alex/Kyle

~*~*~*~

Couples

Michael/Maria

Liz/Max

Tess/Kyle

Alex/Isabel

~*~*~*~

Cast

Maria: me

Michael: isabelle

Tess: morpheus awakened

Kyle: Sternbetrachter

Alex: Sternbetrachter

Isabel:~Ruby~

Max:isabelle

Liz:Sugarplum7

~*~*~

Rules

None reallys.. Please try to post at least 3 times a week

Please DON'T rush everything

Have fun
Last edited by baby_bre on Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:56 pm, edited 14 times in total.
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

Michael/Isabel are gonna meet at airport
Kyle/Liz can meet at the train stop
Alex/Tess can meet the bus stop
Max/Maria can meet at Star bucks

Thanks for your help with that Katie *I think thats your name and if its not I'm real sorry and you know who you are :)
~*~*~*~

I couldn't believe it....When they picked me for the show I was amazed... I had never thought it was actually going to happen... It only sucks a bit that its going to be in my city... But I guess its better then anything right? and plus I know where a lot of cool clubs are...

I am really just hopin that the others won't be a bunch of people i don't get along with.... usually i get along with anyone... but sometimes ppl just push me buttons and i gotta let em half it....

I don't know why i'm so nervous... I don't even really know who I'm meeting... I think the paper said Max Evans... New Mexico... But I forgot my paper... and I don't know what the hell he looks like so... its aight tho i'm sure as soon as he gets here lookin all lost i'll be able to point em out... i can always tell a tourist or at least someone that aint a regular... they're so easy to spot.. they look lost out their minds...

I love my city.. I love it here... the night lifes great... most the people suck tho... i've dreamed of getting outta here.. going someplace different... maybe settling down in a nice quiet town.. but then the party girl in me flames up and i forget that idea... i love singing.... its my favorite thing to do.. sometimes i wonder if i'd ever have a shot at it which i probably wouldn't... its times like this i remember what my grandma says 'never be afraid to dream high because your possibilitys can reach the sky' she used to tell me that when i'd get scared of trying a new thing...

and finally i've gotten it in my head... i'm not scared of anything... i love doing new things.. meeting new people... going new places... but i dont really know what this house could bring me.. it'll suck if i aint gettin on with my roommies cuz i'll have to share the place with them... and that'd bite if i wished i were hope the entire time.... oh well i guess

I walk up to the counter "Can I get a latte?"

"Sure." He says and I hand over the money....

As soon as he hands me my change and my drink i head over to a couch and floop down... no sense in standing around while waiting for my mysterious friend

~*~*~*~

it sucked but i tried
Sugarplum7
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sugarplum7 »

<center>~*~*~*~*~*~ Liz’s Part ~*~*~*~*~*~</center>

When I told my family that I was going to do this, they could not believe it. They never thought that this would be something that I would do. I wouldn’t have thought that I would be doing this either. I wouldn’t either. I guess that this is just an experience that was so challenging that I had to take it. I just had to.

I needed to see if I could do it. It is just such an experience. Leaving home and going to live with new people who have different experiences. It is such a rush. I am not going to have my family watching over my every move, holding it up to this standard of perfection. I don’t know when that started to happen. Perfection. Is that even possible? It is such an unattainable standard that tends to do more harm than good.

I guess I am just looking forward to be myself here. Here I can be someone who isn’t consumed with a need to please my parents and older siblings. I can be more carefree. I can be . . . Free. If I can be “free,” why am I so nervous? Why do my hands shake when I think about all these new people that I will be living with? Why does my stomach feel like there is an entire swarm of butterflies fluttering within it? And why do I tense up whenever I think about television cameras catching my every move?

What will I find here? Will I find who I really am? Will I find something more? Love perhaps? I shake my head at that question. Love. Like I would find anyone that got accepted to do this would find me the least bit attractive. Little Liz Parker, from the smallest of small towns in Georgia, attractive. Now that is funny.

I look out into the train terminal and take a deep breath. I don’t know who I am going to find or whether he will like me. But I suppose I will be finding out soon. With that thought I take another step, going into the milling crowd of people heading to their own destinations. I look around, trying to find the person that I am supposed to meet here.

As I struggle with the weight of my bags, I get away from the throngs of people and set by bags down. Looking in a crowd as I get pushed around is not something that I personally enjoy. I notice the cameraman, with his obligatory camera on his shoulder. It really has begun. My stomach tenses again. I am on a TV show.

I pull out the paper supplied by the executives, or whoever is in charge of this thing. I look at through the information once more. “So I am looking for a Kyle Valenti from South Carolina.”

Will he like me? Will I get along with the rest of the housemates? I hope so. I don’t want to agitate anyone. Will they find my personality abrasive?

I look back at the vast number of people getting off the train. So what does Kyle Valenti look like? It would have been nice if they supplied more than just their name and home state. I look again at the paper, rereading it for the hundredth time since I received it. Was there anything in there helpful at finding this Kyle Valenti?

“Kyle. Kyle. Kyle,” I whisper to myself as I look around me.

As time passes for what seems to be an eternity the nervousness returns, and I ask myself rhetorically, why did I do this again?

“Elizabeth? Elizabeth Parker?” I hear a man say with a light southern drawl to his words from somewhere outside my vision. I turn to see a guy with short brown hair also holding a paper in his hand, holding bags as well.

I take a chance and ask, “Kyle Valenti?” He nods, a relaxed smile claiming his lips. I don’t know what it was about the smile, but it kinda reminded me of home.

I smile back, brightly. I have found him, or he has found me. “Hi!” I say to him as he continues to walk over to me. “Please, call me Liz.”

As he stands in front of me, his hand extended for a handshake. I take his hand.

“Liz,” he says, affirming my request. “How was your trip down here?”

“It was okay. As good as can be expected, I guess.” I shrug a little, as best as I can with a bag across my shoulder. “How about you?”

<center>~*~*~*~*~*~ End Liz’s Part ~*~*~*~*~*~</center>

Okay. I am sorry if that wasn't as up to par as the rest of yours. I did my best. And yes, bre, I am Katie (hee!) I am more than happy to help. I think I was going for a good start for a Kyle/Liz friendship. Since they are both from the south, I thought that they would kinda be like a comfort blanket or a reminder of home, being that they are the only two from the south that are going to be there. They are neighboring states. Heehee! I thought it would be nice if they would eventually become like surrogate siblings, so to speak. I'll stop rambling and actually get to posting this. LOL!

Hope you like it, bre. (I really liked your part. It so rocked! Oh! I also have an idea about Liz that I am going to PM you about sometime soon.)
Last edited by Sugarplum7 on Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

Aww she looks cute! and i'll get a pic of both Maria and Kyle up soon bad me lol
~*~*~ Kyle ~*~*~

Looking around the station I can't help the feeling of dread that passes over me... what if no one here likes me? what if they expect things of me too? i miss my family already... i miss my life back home... but i know that i have to do this... i have to reinvent my self.. and i can do it.. because i am strong enough... i don't know what it's going to be like him... living with cameras all around me... i mean i should be used to the spot lite.. i've had enough of it to last me a life time... all the girls back home...

Sometimes you dont know what you have until you've lost it... but i have to stop thinking about Ava *lol*... She couldn't handle the real me... and i guess thats aight it aint like i'd ever had any trouble finding a date.... but i've never found a girl like Ava... for living in that small town it sure is weird that she' was one big party girl... i loved her.. or i think i did... but i have to stop thinking about that... the girl i'm supposed to meet here could have passed me on by i'm so lost in my thoughts...

I look down at the paper for the thousandth time... Elizabeth Parker from Georgia .... I wonder if she'll like me... maybe we'll be alot a like... both having the same types of life.. but then again... i shouldn't get my hopes up...

i walk down a bit further thats when i notice her... she's standing there look down at a paper.. just as confused as i am.. i take a chance and walk up closer...

"Elizabeth Parker?" I ask and she turns around.

"Kyle Valenti?" She asks and i nod.

She smiles and i walk a little closer “Hi... Please, call me Liz.”

I extend my hand... like the gentlemen i am and she shakes it... a warm smile placed on her lips.. i can definetely see home in her...

“Liz,” I say. “How was your trip down here?”

“It was okay. As good as can be expected, I guess.” she shrugs a little and i see her bag start to slip and she pulls it up again. “How about you?”

I grin and shrug it was nothing special.. i hate long trips "It was long... Boring..." I tell her. "So you're from Georgia?" She nods "You like it there?"
Sugarplum7
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sugarplum7 »

It was my pleasure to help you, bre!

I think that if I had to say something about Kyle right now, I would say that he is really nice. It just seems like we will get along together. I am rather curious about the rest of our housemates. Are they meeting someone from the house right now like I am?

“So you’re from Georgia?” he asks. I simply nod my head and he follows up with another question. He seems to be talkative and social. That relaxes me a little. “You like it there?”

I think about the question for about half a second before answering. “Yeah. I do. I just hope that I don’t miss it too much while I am here. I haven’t really been away from home like this before. I think it is safe to say that I might be one of, or the youngest person living in the house.” I smile as I look up at him.

“How old are you, if you don’t mind my asking?” he asks, probably curious because of what I said.

“Twenty.” He looks shocked for a second and I add something, hoping it will take the shock away. “I am turning twenty one in about ten days.”

“Excited?” he asks. He looks like he really is interested and is not just keeping up conversation.

“A little. A little nervous too. I’ve never drank before.”

<center>
We Meet At The Lights
Image</center>
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

~*~*~Kyle~*~*~

When Liz tells me she's 20 i almost have a heartattack... dang she's younger then i'd have thought... she doesn't look that old actually... meeting her on the streets back home i'd have said she was 18 or 19... but most girls back home look young too... i think its just something about them...

Liz seems really cool... She's shy and quiet which isn't that bad of a thing.... i'd have hated it if she was a total nutcase... which i hope none of our roommates are...

Liz seems scared to be away from home which is understandable.. i'm a bit freaked myself.. i've never been in a city like this and i've never been away from home that long either...

Liz tells me her birthdays in about 10 days... well i'll have to make sure she has a fun party.... i remember my 21st birthday... oh what a heck of a night i had...

"You've never drank before?" I ask coughing.. ok some peolpe haven't but i'd expected she'd of had at least one drink...
Sugarplum7
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sugarplum7 »

I just shake my head. “I decided that I wanted to wait. I don’t really know why. I think I just wanted to. Really make the occasion matter for me.” I just shrug a little. I don’t know if he understands my reason. I don’t think that even I understand my reason.

“Should we head over to the house? See if anyone else is there?” I ask him. Not really changing the subject. I am just a little excited now. I want to see where it is that I am going to be living for the next few months.

<center>
We Meet At The Lights
Image</center>
confrontations
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by confrontations »

*MICHAEL*

I'm not some loser who came on this show to do some soul-searching, to find out who I really am. Hell no, I came on this show to have a fun time! Get a little drunk, go a little crazy, meet some chicks!

I flew down here from LA. Now I'm getting off the plane at the Miami airport and finding it hard to move my legs since I've been sitting in one place for so long.

They tell me I'm supposed to meet up with Isabel Anderon, here. Well, I have no idea what she looks like, so my plan is to go around and ask all the hot chicks what their name is. Hopefully one of 'em will turn out to be Isabel. If Isabel turns out to be one of the not so hot chicks that I didn't even care to go up to . . . Well, then that's not a good thing.

"Isabel Anderson," I say. "Please be hot . . ."
Last edited by confrontations on Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sweet and spicy . . . I'll have to keep that in mind . . .

Banner made by qt4167013
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

Wow. It's hot here. The weatherman said it was 93. Sure feels like a hundred and ten. Must be the humidity. It gets plenty hot in New Mexico, but at least it's dry. At home, it can go over a hundred, and it doesn't bother me at all.

I'm really looking forward to this little adventure. I love to travel and meet new people. I've visited 13 states so far, plus Mexico and Canada, but this is the first time I've been east of the Mississippi.

First time I've worked for a radio station, too. It's probably not gonna be glamorous, but I'm sure I can have fun there. It's the people that make anything fun, not the job. And I'm sure I'll be with some very interesting people. Hopefully not TOO interesting. Living with a bunch of weirdos might not be fun.

I wonder if I'll get a chance to get some surfing in. I learned how last summer in California. I'm not great at it, but I think I do pretty well. Maybe I'll learn something new, too. Waterskiing would be fun.

My family thinks I'm crazy for going along with this, but I think you really gotta grab your opportunites while you can. I tried out as a lark - mostly because I was bored one afternoon and didn't have anything-else to do. Got my friend to help me film an audition tape and had it in the mail two days later.

It's gonna be weird to have my whole life on TV, 'though. Hope I don't look like an idiot. I mean, everyone says or does stupid things sometimes. Hope they don't catch too many of them on tape.

There's the coffee shop where I'm supposed to meet Maria. I stop and take the picture out of my bag. Not that I need to. I must have looked at it 30 times on the flight over here. I put the photo back in the bag, and the bag back over my shoulder. Wish I could have dropped it off at the house first. I'll look like some red-necked tourist carrying my luggage into a Starbucks.

I step inside and look around. The place is pretty crowded, but there isn't any line at the counter. I don't see Maria right off, so I head for the counter and ask for an ice-coffee. Yeah, it's air-conditioned in here, but walking with luggage through 93 degrees does not inspire me to pick a hot beverage.

As I turn to look for a seat, I see her. She's next to a large potted palm that would have hidden her from earier vantage point. She's holding a latte in front of her face, as if she's trying to hide, but she's looking straight at me. Her hair looks lighter than it does in the picture, but I'm sure it's her.

I walk right up and put down my bags.

"Hi Maria. I'm Max Evans."
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

in the real world peolpe usually start having attractions to different people... dont get along at first etc... that i think would be funny if people were like that in this..

~*~*~Maria~*~*~

I am being very impatient i know.. but i can't help but keep tapping my foot... I mean seriously... This person is taking forever... he had better be cool or i am seriously going to have a heartattack...

I mean I can't wait to get to the house meet the other roommies and just chill... cause that's what i need after the year i've had....

I'm kinda wondering what mom will think when she' sees me on TV.... i can't help but wonder if my dad will watch the show... and be like woah that's my daughter.. i doubt it but a girl can only dream...

I watch as someone comes into Star bucks... he's definetely an outta towner... but i'm not sure he's Max.. he's hot... yeah... he's definetely hot... i feel my cheeks burning and cover my face up with my latte... lets hope he doesn't notice me staring... this guy is definetely worthy of being on my hotties calender...

I know he doesn't see me.... So i just continue watching him while he gets his drink... he turns around and i can swear he's looking right at me... i hope he's not... i don't want to be caught staring..

He walks over and puts his bags down next to my seat... ok what's he doing?

"Hi Maria. I'm Max Evans." He says and my jaw practically hits the floor... This is Max Evans? as in i'm going to be sharing a 'house' with?? Dear lord help me...

He gives me a funny look and thats when i remember i didn't say anything he's probably thinking i'm not her....

"Oh uh... Hi Max..." I say shyly...

I stand up and hold out my hand.

"Did you have any trouble finding the place?"