What Real Life's Like (AU,CC,MATURE) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*Continued From Alex's Post~*^*~
"Do you have the directions to the house? Coz I sure as hell don't" I ask Tess. Man I hope she has them because I certanly don't. She shakes her head blankly at me.
"What Directions?" Crap. We don't need this. We defently don't need this.
"Okay now I wish I hadn't of gone out and partied as soon as I got the letter. Now I wish I had BROUGHT the letter no scratch that I wish I had read the letter fully" I state. She nods her head in agreement. I wonder why she's so slient. She's not the type. I turn to the camera man that's filming us.
"You don't have the directions do you?" Dumb question Alex. Of course he has to have the directions! I mean come on!
"I'm only supposed to give them out in a tough situation." He says.
"And What do you call this?" Tess asks. He finally gives in and gives us the directions, I hail a taxi and we get into the car.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

Wow. This place is absolutely amazing. It's everything the TV people said it would be. It's all so open and airy. Plenty of room for camera crews. I bet they were thinking of that. :) There's even a grand piano in the parlor!

I'm doing a slow walk around, when I hear footsteps on the stairs. I look up, and there are two more gorgeous girls. One is tall, with long blonde hair, even lighter than Maria's. The other is shorter, with straight brown hair. They both look Great. I can't help but smile, and hope my grin doesn't look to dopey. If nothing-else, the scenery in Florida sure is nice!

The blonde struts down like she owns the place, and every other place within sight. "I'm Isabel Anderson," she says, holding out her hand.

I drop my bag, so I can great her properly. "Max Evans," I say, shaking her hand. Why does she make me feel like I should have kissed it, instead?

"And this is Liz..."

"Parker," she fills in, taking my hand. "Nice to meet you, Max."

When she smiles at me, her face is transformed from extremely pretty, to amazingly beautiful. This is gonna be fantastic!

Belatedly, I remember Maria. She'd just stepped into the dining room and I call her over as I finish greeting Liz. "Oh, Maria! Some of the others are already here!" She hurries back, and I finish the introductions. "Maria, meet Isabel and Liz."
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

~*~*~Maria~*~*~

I am in complete and utter amazement as we walk further into the house. This place is awesome, it's more then I could have ever expected. We thought it was great on the outside and now seeing the inside it's completely beautiful.

I can't help but wipe the drool from the corner of mouth as I step into the huge living room, it's soo teenish but in a good way. I go for a quick look around the kitchen which is also really nice it's so amazing how cool this house is. I could get used to living in a house like this, I mean my parents house isn't so bad but it's nothing near this.

I hear people walking down the stairs and then there's voice, I figure there'd be someone already here I'm not that worried about it though.

I start to walk out of the kitchen when I hear Max call me over..

Maria meet Isabel and Liz." He says while staring at the other girls. He had better not of forgotten me that fast, I'm not worried I tell myself while taking a long look at my competition. Isabel has style I'll give her that, she's definately got looks too but I'm not scared cause I know I've got class, looks, style and an attitude that I don't even think miss priss could rival.

"Hi." I say looking at them...
Last edited by baby_bre on Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Okay I figure Tess and Alex should be getting at the parlour soon so I'll continue again.

~*^*~Continued from Alex's post again :-)~*^*~

As we pull up to the house my eyes have grow big. I look over to Tess and notice that hers have aswell.
"Oh My Lord" Tess states and this is my turn to go mute. I just can't make my mouth work. As we leave our bags at the front door we go around and I'm so amazed. They have a Grand Piano. A Swimming Pool (Great for Cannonballing!) and god knows what else.
"Man this is gonna be GREAT!"
Sugarplum7
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sugarplum7 »

<center>~*~*~*~*~*~ Liz’s Part ~*~*~*~*~*~</center>

As I walk down the stairs behind Isabel, we meet one of the new housemates. He has to be the most gorgeous guy that I have ever met. I have to fight the urge to just run back up the stairs. I really don’t know what I am doing here! As Isabel steps up to him and extends her hand in greeting, I do my best to hide behind her, hoping that he isn’t noticing me too much. Not that he would because I am in Isabel’s presence.

“Max Evans,” he says with a grin. I couldn’t help but smile back when I saw it. It would have been fine with me if that is how it ended, but it didn’t end there. Nope! She has to go ahead and introduce me! As if I wasn’t already nervous enough, she has to introduce me to . . . Adonis!

“And this is Liz . . .” she says as she moves to the side so I can greet Max.

“Parker,” I say, filling in. I could tell that Isabel didn’t remember my last name, but I don’t mind. She wouldn’t be needing to go around the house calling for me, let alone calling for me as “Liz Parker.” I shake his hand before I smile once again. “Nice to meet you, Max.” I don’t think he knows how true that statement is.

I am not blind. I can see that Isabel is definitely attracted to him. I must admit that I am as well, but I don’t think I am going to be acting on that at all. Once he lets go of my hand and turns his head I slowly back away. I find myself wishing Kyle was here. What I wouldn’t give to have his comforting presence beside me. He became a friend here. I really could use a friend as a distraction. I don’t want to see Max or even see Isabel flirt with him.

“Oh, Maria! Some of the others are already here!” Max exclaims. Maria must be the person that he met before hand. Next thing I know, another beautiful blonde enters the room. She isn’t as tall as Isabel, but she is just as pretty. She is fashionable in her clothing and has the most amazing green eyes. Yeah. I don’t even stand a chance at getting Max between the two of them.

How do I know that she wants Max all to herself? The way she regarded Isabel and myself. She was basically looking at me in her “you don’t even stand a chance little girl, I could take you any day of the week” expression. A look that I have memorized from many a girl. And usually my cue to leave. If she and Isabel want Max that is fine with me. I’ll just retreat back to my place and keep up my usual watchful position outside the triangle.

I really have no problem with being a satellite. I have been one practically all my life when it comes to guys.

“Maria,” Max says, “meet Isabel and Liz.” As he says this he gestures to each of us upon saying our name, and I wave lightly when he introduces me.

“Hi,” she says simply to us.

“Should we head to the parlor area?” I ask them as I start to head over. It isn’t that I wanted to sit next to Max on the couch or anything, but they both might have thought that.

I think my next move might have surprised them. I don’t think that either of them expected me to choose the piano bench instead of the comfort of the plush chairs, couches or loveseats.

“Max, Maria, where are you two from?” I ask, not looking up from the smooth keys that I am lightly touching. I am not playing the piano, just touching the keys, trying to keep my mind off of Max’s gaze on me. I know it is. I can . . . Feel it. I really don’t want to get lost in his light brown eyes. That is just setting me up for disappointment. Instead I can concentrate on the piano, concentrate on the smooth ivory and ebony keys.

I just hope no one asks me to play anything again. I will probably protest at first, and then upon their slight pleading, I will concede and play something for them. That seems to be the way it goes since both Isabel and Kyle seem to think I play well, when that really isn’t the case at all.

<center>~*~*~*~*~*~ End Liz’s Part ~*~*~*~*~*~</center>

I am thinking that somewhere during the talk in the parlor Michael and Kyle will appear, introductions will be made, and then Alex and Tess enter. Whether Liz plays again is up to you guys. I don't care. I put her there because I felt that Liz would want to be a little isolated, and the only place that you can do that in the room in at the piano.

I also have Liz looking down so if Maria and Iz get into a silent fight of, "I am the one who is sitting next to Max" they can do so on their own since Liz didn't see anything.

I hope that accomodates it and also makes sense with the Liz character I am working on.

Hope you all liked it.

Hugs,
Sugarplum
Last edited by Sugarplum7 on Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

~*~*~Maria~*~*~

I can tell Liz gets the picture... as she looks at me and doesn't say much... i can tell she's intimidated... and if Isabel knew what was good for her she'd be too... its nothing against them.. i don't want to start a fight in the house... but i don't like it when girls start swooning in on someone you can so obviously tell i claimed...

I roll my eyes as Liz leads us into the parlor... its not that i don't want to go in there.. but its obvious one of us is gonna want to sit by him... i thought for sure liz would be all up on him... by the way she was lookin at him.. but i guess not since she opted for the piano bench...

Max took a seat in the middle of the couch with both of sitting on each side of him... ok so Isabel doesn't get the subtle hints...

I glare at her and she glares back both of us obviously fighting a war with her expressions and eyes... she ain't got anything on me.. i mean just cause she's got her designer clothes... back up honey so do i.... i ain't fake... but i can tell Isabel and me might not get on right at first... maybe cause we both seem to be so open about the whole Max liking thing...

I can't help but scrunch my nose up ... something stinks.. and i think its her fake perfume... Max raises an eye brow i can tell he's nervous having us both so close to him... i give him a smile.

“Max, Maria, where are you two from?” Liz asks and I break away from Max's stare.

"Miami Flordia." I tell her matter of factly. I smirk at Isabel as she tosses her hair over her shoulder obviously wanting his attention.. please...

"New Mexico." he says smiling over at her... I can tell Liz is trying not to look at him.. i wonder why.. everytime i look at him i get lost in his eyes.

"How about you?" I ask finally deciding to put those manners my mama taught me to use.
Sugarplum7
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sugarplum7 »

<center>~*~*~*~*~*~ Liz’s Part ~*~*~*~*~*~</center>

“Miami, Florida,” Maria says.

“New Mexico,” was the only reply from Max. I am guessing that he might be from one of the small towns somewhere in the state. He probably doesn’t want to say since it won’t help me get a clearer picture.

“What about you?” Maria asks.

I sill don’t take my eyes off the keys before me. I haven’t once throughout the short conversation, and I hope they aren’t thinking ill of me because of it.

“Just a little town in Georgia,” I say, still keeping my attention not on Max. I almost looked up at the sound of his voice. It was almost . . . necessary. They probably think that I am entranced by the instrument before me.

<center>~*~*~*~*~*~ End Liz’s Part ~*~*~*~*~*~</center>
<center>
We Meet At The Lights
Image</center>
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Isabel

Let's look at the guys we got here, first there was Michael, okay he is cute in that 'I needed to learn the finer points of grooming' kinda way.

Then there's Kyle, he's sweet in the you just want to mother him sort of way. You know if I had a little brother I would want him to be like Kyle. Although looking past all that. Kyle is so cute, he could do with being a bit taller but other then that.

And now we got Max, and its hello sex god. He is so my type apart from the whole ears thing but you know I can over look that. I just know that under those clothes is a body to die for. Oh yeah what I wouldn't give to get Max naked. He is just so good looking. I would give him a 9/10 which is pretty good. Normally I only date 10/10 you know like myself but for Max I am willing to drop a number hell even two.

But you know there's a problem and that problem is a nasty like bottle blonde that goes by the name of Mariah or Mara or something like that.

Pfft, I don't know why she is glaring at me. Its not as if Max is hers what did she do, mark him as hers. I swear from the looks of things she going to start dry humping his leg like a bitch in heat, Key word there Bitch!!!

I really don't think that me and bottle blonde are going to get on unless she leaves Max alone since hello goddess here.

But anyway back stepping a minute, Max, naked or well kinda naked.

"Hey guys, why don't we go out and try the hot tub?" I ask everyone but I am looking at Max. This is perfect I can use my new Bikini and well duh of course I will look hot. Oh yeah this is the perfect plan!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Bre decided to add a hot tub because we want Max half naked in there! Joke. No really Bre said that the house should have a hot tub and so we have given it a hot tub!

Ruby
Last edited by ~Ruby~ on Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Hey, what's wrong with Max's ears?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MAX*

I can't help but think this is gonna be one wonderful time here. A fantastic house, and so far, three beautiful girls. I guess I should have expected that. It is TV, afterall. But I'm begining to feel a little bit overwhelmed. Weren't there supposed to be some guys here, too?

Two of the girls, Maria and Isabel, are sitting next to me, trying to talk to me at the same time. Liz is at the piano, not looking at us at all. I don't know what that means. I keep thinking she's going to play, but so far that hasn't happened. I guess she doesn't want to override our conversation.

So here I am, sitting between these two beautiful blondes. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to do with my hands. I find myself rubbing my palms across the tops of my thighs and I stop that right away. Don't want to look nervous. Especially on TV.

Liz is from Georgia. A Georgia Peach! Athough she doesn't have quite the look I think of when I hear that phrase, I still think it fits.

Isabel doesn't say where she's from. She jumps in with "Hey guys, why don't we try out the hot tub?"

"A hot tub? That sounds nice." I can just imagine these three ladies in swimwear. Soooo nice! "But where will we get changed? Maria and I don't even have rooms yet. Are they assigned, or do we get to pick our own spots?"

"No, they're open." Isabel says. "Liz and I have already claimed one. And the guys have another. So there are three left to pick from." She leans in close and touches my hand. "C'mon. I'll make sure you get a good one."

I quickly stand up, pulling my hand back. "I'm sure they're all nice." I say. Well, now I guess I'm committed to finding a room instead of continuing this conversation. I glance back at Maria, but before I can say anything, two more people come into the room.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Could be the guys or could be alex and tess. Who's gonna post first?)
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Well Me bet the guys too it :-)

~*^*~Alex~*^*~

Once finally get to the house I'm so amazed I can bearly speak. Suddenly I notice people looking at Tess and Myself. I decide to break the ice.
"Sorry we're late people, we where a little side tracked...." I say. Tess gives me the evil eyes and hits me.
"Hey what did I do?" I ask on defence. I re think what I said.
"No we just got lost!" Tess says quickly.
"Yeah we did." I agree hoping they believe that.
"Anyway I'm Tess Harding and this is Alexander Whitman" She says.
"It's Alex for the final time" I snap. I finally look around the room and notice the most beatiful woman in the world.....