The Intimacy of Strangers (CC,M/L,Adult)*Complete*4/4/15

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Intimacy of Strangers (CC,M/L,Adult) chpt 4 8/26/14

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Carrie
Another great chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon. I can't believe Michael just left. I know he is worried about Max. But Max is just trying to help Liz. I'm glad that Max and Liz are talking. I can't believe Max had Liz listen to the tape. I would be scared of the doctor too about what he said about locking Liz up and keep watching her home and work place. Will Max tell Liz the truth? Will Max have Liz remember? Will Max keep Liz with him? Will Liz be safe with Max? Will Liz go back to her life? Will Max and Liz talk? Will Max and Michael be able to protect Liz? Will Max and Michael save Liz if she is in trouble? Will Liz run to Max? Will Max and Liz run away together? Will Max and Liz fall in love with each other again? Will Max and Liz get married? Will the doctor and the bad men find Liz and Max? Will the doctor and bad men hurt Max and Liz? Will Max and Liz be safe? Will Max and Liz have a safe and happy ending together? Will Max and Liz have kids? Will Max and Liz go somewhere safe? Sorry for all the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Wow! Carrie, that's something I not expected!...

Now, the one million $ question is, who is behind this? the FBI or aliens...

I just hope that Liz will react well, when she heard the truth... or part of it! Because she is so not in position to think clearly...

I don't know what she will do, when Max told her he was her husband! :? Maybe she will accept his reasons for doing the mindwarp or whatever he did to her, without trying to kill him again!!

Thanks and I am impatiently waiting for more! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

begonia9508 wrote:Wow! Carrie, that's something I not expected!...

Now, the one million $ question is, who is behind this? the FBI or aliens...

I just hope that Liz will react well, when she heard the truth... or part of it! Because she is so not in position to think clearly...

I don't know what she will do, when Max told her he was her husband! :? Maybe she will accept his reasons for doing the mindwarp or whatever he did to her, without trying to kill him again!!

Thanks and I am impatiently waiting for more! EVE :mrgreen:

:oops: damn I suck lol must be really rusty, I'm so sorry Eve, Max wasn't her husband, she's talking about memories of Max that have been blocked by the mind warp. It's coming back to her in dreams, these memories are from before the massacre at the high school.
I'm sorry for the confusion Eve.
Thank you so much for reading.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Oh Carrie, what beautiful writing, but what a terrible situation we have Max and Liz in....
Michael wants no part of it now wants to move on, Max misses and needs Liz........but really can't keep her with him, or can he????
And who is Dr. Dexter...........I'm sure part of that group that Max took care of 10 years ago???
Looking forward to more of your amazing writing now that school has started for your daughter.
Carolyn
sarammlover
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sarammlover »

Aww! A great part. I am glad Max made Liz listen to that tape and I have to say, she isn't safe at her apt anymore and I am glad Michael didn't take her back! I can't wait for more.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carrie, this is great! Who is this Doctor really working for? He isn't helping Liz at all!
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

Oh, great part!!! :mrgreen:
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Carrie
Please please please please please please please please come back and update this story really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Will Liz remember who Max really is? Will Liz remember everything that happened? Will Max be there for Liz when she remembers? Will Liz see Michael again? Will Liz remember Michael?

L-J-L 76
Evans3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Evans3 »

Oh!!!! Carrie! That was beautiful written.

All I was thinking...shit...Michael left. Is he not coming back? Someone will find out Liz is MISSING. I am biting my nails thinking...crap crap crap crap...now what? You better come back with another beautiful part for us!! Please Please!!!

Wendy :mrgreen:
dreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreambeliever »

Awesome Carrie :D I can't wait to read the next chapter.