Any Lamptrimmers?

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Any Lamptrimmers?

Post by killjoy »

Happy birthday to the very lovely Ms. Emilie de Ravin. ..December 27 :wink:
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Kyle and Tess have become my second favorite couple on this show even though they never really were a couple. So that gets me wondering . . . are they technically CC? I mean, even though they never really hooked up or anything, would many people actually object to them being classified as CC? Personally, when I think of CC, I think of Dreamer, Candy, Stargazer . . . and Lamptrimmer. :D
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

I think most people consider them to be CC. I do also.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

That's interesting, and pretty rare for a fandom, right? I mean, I'm not a hardcore member of other fandoms like this, but I do ship other couples and invest myself heavily in a lot of other shows, and I don't recall many other relationships that are considered CC even if they never actually happened.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

I think so. I haven't spent a whole lot of time in other fandoms either, but I do think the Roswell fandom is rather unique in some respects. For example, Roswell is the only fandom I know that uses the terms "conventional" and "unconventional." Other fandoms I've seen refer to pairings as either "canon" or not.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”