Saving the World (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 55 Complete 8/15

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 51 8/11

Post by begonia9508 »

Wow! Such a mother is quite impossible for me to believe... :shock: :?

But Serena is an adult and already chose her family, so the best was that she leaves! And she did...
Wow Liz is frightening, when she talks like a queen! :shock: But she was right to do it! :D

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz, friends and parents. I love the way Liz threaten Donna. I'm so glad that Liz is standing up for Serena. No one better piss Liz off like Donna did. I can't believe how Donna is with her daughter Serena. I'm so glad that Serena has Jeff, Liz, Nancy and the group. I'm also glad that Liz told Jeff and Nancy what is going on. I think it is good that Jeff and Nancy know the truth now about what Donna think of aliens. Hopefully Brian can calm Serena down. Hopefully Liz will go see her sister.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

great parts, thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 52 8/12

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve Serena's mother is something else! Serena has chosen her family. Liz isn't going to let anyone get away with hurting part of her family, even if that person is her sister's mother!

L-J-L 76 Donna has learned that you don't harm anyone that Liz cares about.

Carolyn Thanks!

Part 52

Serena and Brian went into her room. Brian helped her lay down on the bed. He removed her shoes then kicked off his and laid down next to her. He held her as she cried. He had known that she had issues with her mother. It had really gotten worse when her mom started to see that snotty rich guy two years ago.

"She hates me." Sobbed Serena
"No she doesn't babe."
"Yeah she does. Bri when she started to see Anthony she told me that he was to never find out the truth about me. She called me a freak!"
"Serena, you are not a freak. You aren't a monster. You are this beautiful kind hearted woman. I know soon you will go into a fight that may cost you your life. But know this. I love you and will never walk away from you. I will do as you asked and stay back here with the rest of the human families and friends."
"I love you Bri."
"Love you always."

Serena wiped the tears from her eyes and looked at her boyfriend and lover.

"Make love to me." Said Serena
"Rena, I didn't go and get any protection. Do you really want to risk becoming pregnant?"
"Bri, even with protection there is a high risk that I can get pregnant. I love you. If we have a baby then we will deal with it together."
"You are really sure about this? I mean neither of us has a job."
"Well I know someone who might be willing to hire at least one of us. You did cook short order at that diner junior year."
"Yeah. I enjoyed it too. I have been planning to go to cooking school."
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Don't know. Guess I wanted to surprise you."

Serena pulled Brian into a very passionate kiss. It didn't take them to remove their clothes. Brian very slowly moved down Serena's body. He started at her ear slowly kissing a line down her neck right to the small valley between her breasts. After giving each breast equal attention he continued down her slender body. When he reached her belly button he stuck his tong in licking her. He smiled when he heard a groan escape her throat. He then gently pushed her legs apart and pushed two fingers into her wet hot core. He pumped them in and out never taking his eyes off her face. He smiled at the look of pleasure on her face.

"Yes that feels so good!" Said Serena

He removed his fingers and moved back up her and kissed her on the lips. Serena then pushed him over and straddled his waist. She kissed her way down his body causing him to groan. When she reached his manhood she took it in her hand and started to rub it up and down. It didn't take long for him to let out a grawl and gently remove her hand. He then rolled them over placed her legs over his hips and plung himself into her hard and fast. Serena gasped at the move but shook her hips as she wrapped her legs tighter around him as he thrust in and out of her. As they kept making love Serena wrapped her arms tighter around him. Then with no effort from her a connection opened between the two of them. Memories flew between them at lighting speed. Then the next thing Serena knew she was feeling everything Brian was. His love for her. His fear that he was going to lose her. His anger at her mother for treating her badly. His wishing that he hadn't let her walk away from him. His he was relieved when she walked out of the motel after the rescue of Liz. When they both reached their climax the connection broke and they calpsed in each others arms and fell to sleep.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Great part! Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz, parents and friends.
I'm glad Brian is there for Serena when she needs him the most. And I agree with Brian Serena's mom is a snobby mega bitch!!!!

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Serena and Brian are a go!
Looking forward to more,
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 53 8/13

Eve Thanks!

L-J-L 76 Brian really cares about Serena and won't leave her.

Carolyn Yes Serena and Brian are a go!

Part 53

The day came that they would have their final battle with Kivar. Thanks to her new connection to the granalith Maria could already master her new powers. Michael was very proud of her. She hadn't had to step up and accept this challenge. But she did. They were all getting ready to head out to the meeting place for the battle. Serena was giving Brian a kiss. Alex and Isabel were talking softly. Ava and Kyle were just giving each other looks. Jeff was saying good bye to his wife. Liz and Max were talking with the Evans.

"Jeff, you better make sure you bring both those girls home safely. Do I make myself clear?" Said Nancy
"Yes honey. But you do know that your daughter is a whole lot more powerful then I am."
"I don't care. If that monster tries hurt my daughter or her sister, you are to do something about it."
"Yes honey." Said Jeff. Why is it that I didn't notice before how much Nancy is like my mother?

Cal watched as the young Royals said goodbye to the humans in their lives. It made him miss his little girl. He knew that Dara was no longer a child but a woman by now if she was still alive.

"We will find your daughter Cal." Said Liz
"You sure about that my young Queen?"
"She is alive."
"How do you know that?"
"She has been in my dreams."
"Now do you know it was my Dara?"
"Cal, just trust me."
"OK kid I will."
"Ok everyone time to head out." Said Max

It was an hour later they stood at the base of the pod chamber when a camper pulled up. Kivar and Nicholas got out.

"Now Max, hand over your queen and the keeper and I might let you all go." Said Kivar
"Not going to happen give up now Kivar." Said Max
"Max, I killed you once I will do it again. If you think that I won't do it again then you are stupid." Said Kivar
"Max is far from stupid Kivar. I would never go with you. Neither will my sister." Said Liz Maria please keep quite. You are our ace in the hole.
"Little Queen, you are no match for either Nicholas or me."

Nicholas getting impatient sent a blast at Michael, Max threw up his shield to block it as Serena, Liz and Cal all sent a blast at Nicholas hitting him leaving nothing but flacks of skin falling to the ground.

"This ends tonight Kivar. We are willing to let you live. But you are to return to Antar and leave us alone. You can have Antar," said Max
"Never!" With that Kivar sent a powerful blast at Liz.

Jeff reacted first knocking his daughter to the ground taking the full impact of the blast. All the others sent a blast back at Kivar leaving nothing but dust. Michael and Max then pulled Jeff off of Liz. They laid him in the sand and Liz crawled over to him. Serena knelt down on the other side.

"My girls." Said Jeff weakly
"Daddy. Let us help you." Said Serena
"No, my injuries are too great. The healing stones won't work either. Now Liz don't go asking Max to try. It could kill all three of you." Said Jeff
"No dad, I won't let you die!" Said Liz
"My Queen, this is what was meant to be. Jeffcan was always meant to die protecting his Queen. But you can help him say goodbye to his wife. The King, and the new keeper must connect to him with the two of you to feed him the energy needed to make the trip home." Said Dara kneeling next to Liz.
"Are you sure Dara?" Asked Cal
"Yes father. I had this vision more then once over the years." Said Dara
"I missed you child."
"Missed you father. But I knew we would meet again."

Max and Maria knelt next to Liz and Serena. Then the four of them each placed a hand on Jeff. They turned when they felt hands on their shoulders. Michael, Isabel and Ava had all stepped up to help feed their energy to their friends. Five minutes later they were driving back into town. The drive was silent. When they reached the Crashdown Max and Michael carried Jeff in.

"JEFF!" Yelled Nancy
"I kept my promise Nancy. Both girls have come back unharmed." Said Jeff
"Max, Liz, Serena can't you do anything?" Asked Nancy crying
"We tried mom. He is too bad off." Said Liz crying.
"Take him upstairs." Said Nancy

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Eve Thanks!

L-J-L 76 Brian really cares about Serena and won't leave her.

Carolyn Yes Serena and Brian are a go!

Part 53

The day came that they would have their final battle with Kivar. Thanks to her new connection to the granalith Maria could already master her new powers. Michael was very proud of her. She hadn't had to step up and accept this challenge. But she did. They were all getting ready to head out to the meeting place for the battle. Serena was giving Brian a kiss. Alex and Isabel were talking softly. Ava and Kyle were just giving each other looks. Jeff was saying good bye to his wife. Liz and Max were talking with the Evans.

"Jeff, you better make sure you bring both those girls home safely. Do I make myself clear?" Said Nancy
"Yes honey. But you do know that your daughter is a whole lot more powerful then I am."
"I don't care. If that monster tries hurt my daughter or her sister, you are to do something about it."
"Yes honey." Said Jeff. Why is it that I didn't notice before how much Nancy is like my mother?

Cal watched as the young Royals said goodbye to the humans in their lives. It made him miss his little girl. He knew that Dara was no longer a child but a woman by now if she was still alive.

"We will find your daughter Cal." Said Liz
"You sure about that my young Queen?"
"She is alive."
"How do you know that?"
"She has been in my dreams."
"Now do you know it was my Dara?"
"Cal, just trust me."
"OK kid I will."
"Ok everyone time to head out." Said Max

It was an hour later they stood at the base of the pod chamber when a camper pulled up. Kivar and Nicholas got out.

"Now Max, hand over your queen and the keeper and I might let you all go." Said Kivar
"Not going to happen give up now Kivar." Said Max
"Max, I killed you once I will do it again. If you think that I won't do it again then you are stupid." Said Kivar
"Max is far from stupid Kivar. I would never go with you. Neither will my sister." Said Liz Maria please keep quite. You are our ace in the hole.
"Little Queen, you are no match for either Nicholas or me."

Nicholas getting impatient sent a blast at Michael, Max threw up his shield to block it as Serena, Liz and Cal all sent a blast at Nicholas hitting him leaving nothing but flacks of skin falling to the ground.

"This ends tonight Kivar. We are willing to let you live. But you are to return to Antar and leave us alone. You can have Antar," said Max
"Never!" With that Kivar sent a powerful blast at Liz.

Jeff reacted first knocking his daughter to the ground taking the full impact of the blast. All the others sent a blast back at Kivar leaving nothing but dust. Michael and Max then pulled Jeff off of Liz. They laid him in the sand and Liz crawled over to him. Serena knelt down on the other side.

"My girls." Said Jeff weakly
"Daddy. Let us help you." Said Serena
"No, my injuries are too great. The healing stones won't work either. Now Liz don't go asking Max to try. It could kill all three of you." Said Jeff
"No dad, I won't let you die!" Said Liz
"My Queen, this is what was meant to be. Jeffcan was always meant to die protecting his Queen. But you can help him say goodbye to his wife. The King, and the new keeper must connect to him with the two of you to feed him the energy needed to make the trip home." Said Dara kneeling next to Liz.
"Are you sure Dara?" Asked Cal
"Yes father. I had this vision more then once over the years." Said Dara
"I missed you child."
"Missed you father. But I knew we would meet again."

Max and Maria knelt next to Liz and Serena. Then the four of them each placed a hand on Jeff. They turned when they felt hands on their shoulders. Michael, Isabel and Ava had all stepped up to help feed their energy to their friends. Five minutes later they were driving back into town. The drive was silent. When they reached the Crashdown Max and Michael carried Jeff in.

"JEFF!" Yelled Nancy
"I kept my promise Nancy. Both girls have come back unharmed." Said Jeff
"Max, Liz, Serena can't you do anything?" Asked Nancy crying
"We tried mom. He is too bad off." Said Liz crying.
"Take him upstairs." Said Nancy

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz, parents and friends. Finally Kivar and Nicholas are dead. Max, Liz, parents and friends can live in peace. Max did quick thinking by putting the shield up in front of Liz and Serena. No please say Jeff will not die? I think it was cool how everyone helped Max, Liz and Serena by giving them a little energy. Poor Nancy. Now Nancy, Liz and Serena have to say good bye to Jeff. What are Nancy, Liz and Serena going to do now without Jeff?

L-J-L 76