From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 42 Complete 10/12

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 29 9/28

Post by begonia9508 »

Must be really interesting to know what a dog thinks; most of the times, they are wagging their tails for showing their friendship but knowing what they think could be really interesting! :mrgreen:

EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 30 9/29

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Jo I just thought it would be different if someone had the power to talk to animals. Lucky will be a very good guard dog. In fact I have big plans for him! As for not listening to Max, he just likes Liz better. Maria grew up in the village near Liz's farm. So they went to school together but it was only in passing when Michael and Maria talked on the way back to the palace that it came up.

Carolyn Yes they are heading in the right direction. Lucky is very protective of Liz.

L-J-L 76 Max is fine with how protective Lucky is of Liz. Maria and Liz just were easly able to fall back into their friendship.

Eve Oh yes knowing what a dog thinks would be something! Liz isn't going to be sharing Lucky's thoughts with anyone through.

Part 30 Three months later

Liz paced in the dressing room down the hall from the chapel that the formal Royal Wedding would take place in. She would also officially be named princess and the next queen of Antar. She was more nervous today then she was on the day she had legally married Max in front of their family in the granalith chamber. Maria smiled at Liz. She had never her friend like this.

"Liz, you got to chill babe."
"Maria, you aren't the one that has to go before all of Antar and get married."
"Uh you are all ready married. This is just showing everyone the bond that you have already made with Max."
"Not helping Maria."

There was a knock on the door then Serena, Isabel and Diane came in.

"Liz, you are ready for this." Said Serena
"How can you all be sure?" Asked Liz

Diane took Liz's hand and led her to a couch and they sat down next to each other.

"Liz, you can find the answers yourself. You can see your own future but you need to focus." Said Diane
"How do I do that?"
"Close your eyes. Take a deep breath and slowly let it out. Let your mind go blank thinking only of the love you have for Max." Said Diane

Liz did as she was told and the next thing she knew she was hit with a vision.

Liz held the small baby in her arms while Max helped a little boy up onto the bed so he could meet his new baby sister. On the table laid a news paper that had the headline "The People's Princess Elizabeth Gives Birth To Girl"

Liz opened her eyes and looked at the three women that were part of her family plus one of her closest friends.

"I'm ready." Said Liz
"What did you see Liz?" asked Maria
"Something very wonderful."
"Want to share big sister?" asked Serena
"Rena, something in the future are best for you not to know."

Diane smiled yes this young woman was going to shape into a fine queen one day.

"Liz, I have to go finish getting ready for my part in the ceremony. You know where I show the people that the granalith has already blessed your union." said Serena
"I know. Rena, I am proud of you. You accepted your roll really well." Said Liz
"Well you are going to turn out to be an awesome queen one day. Not that I am in any hurry for that day to come Diane." Said Serena
"I know." Said Diane

Serena left and Liz finished getting ready for the ceremony.

Max stood in front of the chapel and smiled when he saw Liz in the big formal gown she was wearing for this ceremony.

*I love you Max. I can't wait until they all know I am your wife. But I hate this stupid dress.*

Max chuckled.

*Yeah, you do look a little over welemed in that thing. But I promise that as soon as possible I will help you out of that thing.*
*I am going to keep you to that promise my prince.*

The ceremony was much more formal than the one in the granalith chamber. With both of them making their promises for all of Antar to hear. Serena came forward and preformed her part. When the Royal seal appeared and glowed on their foreheads there were some gasps. The granalith had given it's blessing before to each mate of the next king. But it had never before granted a seal before the crowned prince became king before. The ceremony came to an end. Max and Liz headed to the grand ball room for the formal celebration.

Kivar watched the broadcast of the wedding from his hideout in the mountains. He was not pleased. But he would let the royals have their moment. This would be the last celebration they would have. After killing all of them except the half breed mate of the prince. He planned to fuck that slut teach her that he would never be more then a whore. But fore now he had needs to fill. He grabbed the one slave he brought with him dropped his pants and ramed his hard shaft into her. She let out a wince but didn't make a sound after that. He grinned as he pounded hard into her. He enjoyed this one more then the others because she had given up her fight very quickly. He grunted at his release. He pulled out and sent her to the thin mat in the corner of cabin. He then fell to sleep dreaming of the day he would sit on the throne and rule with an iron fist.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and pot more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Poor Liz she is so nervous about the wedding. Cool Diane knew how to calm Liz down. Love the little Max and Liz moment. And I'm glad that Max and Liz are married. And Liz is a princess now. Please please please please say someone is going to catch Kivar before he hurts Philip, Diane, Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel, Kyle, Serena, Jeff? Please have Kivar killed really really soon? What will the happen at the celebration? Will Max and Liz dance? Will Max and Liz stay for a while? Will Max and Liz try and sneak away? Will Max and Liz go back to their room? Will someone find Kivar and kill him? Who will kill kivar? Will Max, Liz and family be safe? Will Max, Philip, Michael and Kyle fight Kivar? Will Kivar start a war? Will Max, Liz, Philip, Diane, Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel, Kyle, Serena and Jeff live a happy long life? Will Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel, Kyle, Serena, Philip, Diane, Jeff have a happy long life together? Will Liz become pregnant soon? Sorry for all the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends.

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

I thought that Khivar would be delt with before the wedding? This guy needs to go down because he is a danger for any woman in this country! :twisted:

max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

Ugh... Khivar. Hate him.

But the ceremony was really nice. I liked how Max and Liz had a private conversation just before it :D

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 31 9/30

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Yes Diane knew just what to do to calm Liz down.

Eve Sorry that Kivar wasn't delt with before the wedding. But he will be very soon!

Jo Don't worry very soon Kivar won't be able to hurt any more girls. It was a nice moment for Max and Liz to have their talk before the wedding.

Part 30 Two and a half months later

Kara smiled when she saw the young princess. Though she knew she was still very uncomfortable being addressed that way.

"How are you feeling Liz?" Asked Kara
"Good. Still adjusting to being a princess."
"I can understand that."
"Kara, can I ask you something?"
"Of course. Liz, while I am Michael's sister and consider Max a friend anything we talk about in this room or my office will stay between us."
"If I decide to go off the birth control how long would it take for it to completely leave my system?"
"Well, we are two weeks shy of six months, which is the what I injected you with. But it could still take up to three more months before you could become pregnant. But there is also the chance that you would become pregnant right away."
"I understand."
"Liz, do you want to have children?"
"I am expected to have an heir."
"Maybe. But are you truly ready to be a mother?"
"I think so."
"So after your exam don't give you the birth control?"
"Don't give it to me. If I am meant to be a mother then it will happen."

Kara looked into Liz's eyes and knew she already knew that by this time next year there would be an heir at least on the way.

Michael walked out to the garden to find Maria playing with Lucky. He smiled that dog was a strange one. But he would bet his last cent that if Liz were in real danger that dog would be the first to defend her, even give it's life to keep his mistress safe.

"So that dog likes you." Said Michael
"Why do you find that strange?" Asked Maria
"Well for the most part he only seems to really like Liz."
"Most animals tend to like her. Very few don't respond to her gift of Dr. Dolittle."
"Wasn't that a book about a guy that could talk to animals?"
"Yeah. Serena, Kyle and I use to call her that. She never minded."
"That's cool. Maria, you know that I love you right?"
"Yes Michael and I love you."
"So uh what do you day we get married?"
"Michael are you really trying to ask me to marry you?"
"Yeah. Maria will you marry me?"
"Yes Michael I will marry you."

Michael broke into a big grin and kissed the woman he loved.

It was just after sunset as Liz walked through the garden with Lucky by her side. She suddenly heard a low growl come from Lucky. That caught her attention because he never growled. She then felt someone grab her arm. She screamed. It was then Lucky jumped at her attacker. The attacker screamed as Lucky bit down on his dick. Michael and Maria came running. Michael winced when he saw the dog with his teeth clamped down on the man's dick. He then looked at the would be attacker and smiled a little. Karma had just come back and taken a big bite out of Kivar.

"Liz call off the dog." Said Michael

Liz nodded. She sat on the ground and opened her arms to Lucky.

"Lucky, release and come here boy."

Lucky let go of Kivar leaving him a bloody mess. He walked over to Liz and rubbed his nose against her cheek.

"Maria take Liz and the dog inside. I'll take care of Kivar." Said Michael

Maria nodded and helped Liz to her feet. Then both headed in with Lucky so Liz could clean the blood from his face.

"Liz, that dog just earned himself a nice juicy steak." Said Maria
"Yes he did. Good job Lucky." Said Liz

Lucky wagged his tail and followed the two women into the palace happily.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. Yes finally an animal bit Kivar where it hurts!!!! Love Lucky! Wow Liz wants to stop taking her birth control and become a mom. That is so great. Love how Lucky is with Maria and Michael. So Michael and Maria are getting wedding. Hopefully that will be interesting. What will happen when Liz, Lucky and Maria walk into the palace? Will someone get Max and Philip? What will Max and Philip do when they find out what happened to Kivar? Will Kivar have a quick death? Will Liz let Max know she wants to have kids? What will Max say to having kids? Will Max be happy or Shocked? How long will it take for Liz to get pregnant?

L-J-L 76
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

all caught up and all i can say is i love lucky :lol:
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

If Khivar was bissed by Lucky, at this private 'little hell part' of him - does that mean the 'hell part' was already taking the air? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, payback is a bitch with it and for all these poor women he raped through his miserable life!

Good dog!!!!!!! :twisted: :lol:

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Loved the vision Liz had before the ceremony. It solidifies the future.
Michael had a crude way to ask Maria to marry him......but then he's Michael.
And Lucky made a perfect strike! Wish Kivar would learn something from that.
Thanks,
Carolyn