From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 42 Complete 10/12

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

pandas2001
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 31 9/30

Post by pandas2001 »

Way to go Lucky! bet Max will like Lucky even more now - The little hero dog. Though maybe he should check Lucky, wouldn't want him to have gotten something from Kivar for his brave act.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 32 10/1

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Michael and Maria are going to get married. Thought that you would like like what Lucky did.

Natalie36 Yes Lucky is one very loved dog right now.

Eve Oh yes payback really is a bitch! Kivar put his hands on the wrong girl! Lucky is a very good boy.

Carolyn Michael, didn't have best way to ask Maria to marry him. Yes Lucky made the perfect strike! What Kivar has learned we may never know. He will be off to prison soon.

pandas2001 Max is going to be very happy with Lucky. Lucky really is a hero.

Part 31

Max ran into his room looking for Liz. He had just heard what had happened in the garden. He saw Maria sitting in a chair near the bathroom. She looked up when he came in.

"She's fine Max. She is in the bathroom with that dog of her's." Said Maria
"Did Lucky really try to rip Kivar's uh manhood off?" Asked Max
"Well, to be honest I didn't take a close look. But when Michael and I found her Lucky had his teeth clamped around that part of Kivar and I could see blood. Liz is cleaning the blood off his face now."
"Thanks for looking out for her."
"Any time. She is my friend."
"Yeah."
"Oh and Max make sure that dog gets a nice juicy steak."
"That is not going to be a problem."

Maria smile gave Max a kiss on the cheek and headed out with a swing of her hips. Max knocked on the bathroom door and opened it a crack.

"Liz?"
"Max, you can come in." Said Liz

He opened the door all the way and saw her sitting cross legged on the floor with Lucky laying across her lap. A blood stained washcloth in her hand. He could still see traces of blood on the dog's face.

"You OK?" Asked Max kneeling down next to her.
"Physically yes. Kivar grabbed me and I screamed. That was when Lucky attacked."
"He is a good dog."
"Yes he is. Max, besides the fact he liked me why did you give him to me?"
"I knew he would protect you if you needed it."
"He did."

Max reached and down and scratch Lucky behind his ear.

"Lucky, you are a very good boy." Said Max

Lucky wagged his tail and licked Max's hand.

"Lucky wants you to know that he knew that you would bring him to where he needed to be." Said Liz
"I am still amazed at the way you know what animals think."
"It's just something I have always been able to do."
"That is something I have always loved about you. You don't see any of your gifts as a big deal."
"Max, you have the gift to heal. Do you find it to be a big deal? I know that it is a rare gift."
"No. But until you came into my life I had never even known that anyone could talk to animals. That has to be very rare."
"From what little I was able to find out about it. Only one in like half a million will be born with it."
"That is rare. Healing runs in the Royal blood. My grandfather had it. My father can't heal."

Liz looked at Lucky and saw the traces of blood still on his face.

"I can't get any more off."

Max smiled waved his hand over Lucky's face and the blood disappeared. Lucky gave Max a doggy kiss then headed out of the bathroom and right through the his doggy door to the balcony. Max looked at Liz and raised an eyebrow.

"He said that you and I need alone time." Said Liz
"Alone time?"
"Yes."

Max broke into a big grin lifted Liz up and carried her to their bed. He placed her in the center and started to kiss her.

"By the way how was your appointment?" Asked Max
"Good. Max, I am going off the birth control."
"You sure you want this?"
"Yes. I am ready to be the mother of your child."
"Then I guess we should really get some more practice in for making that baby."
"Yeah we should."

They made short work of their clothes and it wasn't long before Liz felt Max enter her. She loved the way he felt inside of her. Their love making was slow and gentle. When they both climaxed Max held Liz close as they fell to sleep. Lucky, came in quietly jumped up on the bed and went to sleep with one paw draped over both of their legs.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

great part
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

That's the reason why I love dogs so much: they show their feelings with every part of their body...
and the body parts of others too! :lol: :lol:
Thanks - EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Wow love the way Lucky is so protective of Liz. So Max and Liz are left and lone to practice. Cool Liz wants to have Max's kids.

L-J-L 76
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lillmonster »

I just love this story.
I can admit that I have a little problem when it gets too angsty and with your stories I don't feel that. I know that you will always fix the wrong in the best way possible. This one is going in under favorites too. :D
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 33 10/2

Natalie36 Thanks!

Eve Dogs really are great. They let you know how they feel in all sortrs of different ways.

L-J-L 76 Lucky is very protective of Liz. But knows who won't hurt her either. Yes Max and Liz got some alone time to practice making a baby.

Part 32

Max walked into the prison hospital ward. Dr. Drayer who was on duty bowed to him.

"What is the status of the prisoner?" Asked Max
"We were able to stop the bleeding. But he will never have function of that part of his body again. That should be a warning to everyone not to try and harm Princess Elizabeth." Said Drayer
"Well he is up on a number of charges. So it won't be an issue. All charges he is facing come with the penalty of death. Is he stable enough for questioning?"
"Yes my prince. Though I doubt he will be willing to answer them."
"Doesn't matter. I will ask them and either he answers them or he doesn't and seals his fate even more."

Max walked into the cell Kivar was in. He looked at Kivar laying in the bed. He was chained to the bed and wore a power inhibitor.

"What do you want?" Asked Kivar
"You will show me the respect I deserve." Said Max
"You and your half breed slut can go to hell. Take that beast with you."
"You will not speak of my wife that way. You will answer my questions."
"Fuck you."
"Where is the girl that you disappeared with?"
"Slut most likely dead by now."
"Tell me where she is!"
"Some place you will never find her."
"Oh we will find her. We are digging into all the records of property your family owns. If she is dead when we find her you will be charged with her murder."
"You can't murder a slave."
"You can't mistreat slaves. So yes you can murder them. They are still people."
"Almost all slaves are either human virmen or half breed trash. Both should be made starial so that their kind can die out."
"Why did you try to attack my wife?"
"That half breed slut should have been mine!"
"You already signed your death by putting your hands on my wife. She should have let her dog rip you to shreds, not just your dick."

Max stormed from the cell. He would personally make sure that Kivar had a long painful death.

Liz walked through the garden with Lucky by her side.

"So is this the hero dog? The one that protected my big sister from the evil Lord Kivar?"

Liz turned to see Serena behind her. Lucky let out a little happy bark and when up to Serena. Serena knelt down and gave him a pat on the head. He gave her a big doggy style kiss.

"So Lucky likes me?" Asked Serena
"Yes. Rena, I have seen you with Kyle."
"I like him."
"Would you want to marry him?"
"I think so. But it will be a little bit before I can."
"True."
"Before Lucky bit Kivar did he hurt you?"
"No. He grabbed my arm and that was when Lucky here took a bite out of him. Max, has ordered a nice steak for his dinner tonight."
"That is great. He deserves it."
"Yes he does."

Liz and Serena sat on a bench to talk and Lucky curled up at their feet.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. Wish Kivar would have lost his manhood. Glad Max is trying to find the slave Kivar took with him. Hoping that the slave is still alive when Max and men find her. Love Liz and Serena sister moment. Will Max and men find the slave Kivar took with him? Will the slave be alive or dead? What will happen when the slave comes to the palace? Will Max, Liz help the slave? Will Liz become pregnant soon? Will Max be there for Liz during her pregnancy? When will Max kill Kivar? How will Kivar die? Will Max, Liz and others be there when Kivar is killed? When will Michael and Maria get married? When will Kyle and Serena admit their feeling towards each other? Will Liz have 1 or 2 kids?

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Hero Dog Lucky. Sure hope Lucky got that steak!
Bet Liz will be expecting Max's child soon.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 34 10/3

L-J-L 76 Kivar's manhood is useless to him. So he in a way did lose it.

Carolyn Don't worry the furry hero gets his steak! It shouldn't be too long before Liz is pregnant.

Part 33

Liz watched as the steward placed a thick top of the line steak down in front of Lucky who sat waiting patiently licking his chops. He waited until the steward stood up and back away before looking at Liz. She just smiled and nodded. Lucky went right up to the dish and started to eat away happily. Liz felt strong arms wrap around her and leaned back.

"That is one happy dog." Said Max
"Yes he is."
"Liz, are you ok?"
"Yeah."
"Kivar will be put to death."
"I understand that. I can't say I am sad over it either. He has hurt so many people."
"He has."

Max and Liz sat down to their own dinner and to spend the evening together.

"Maria, do you know anything about any of Kivar's other property?" Asked Philip
"Well, I think I heard him mention a cabin in the Roytail mountains once."
"Any idea where in the mountains?"
"No Sire. But I would like to go with Michael to find the girl."
"Will she trust you?"
"I have no idea. I don't think she will trust anyone to be honest. But I maybe the best shot. I know she won't trust any male."
"We have yet to find any placements for those girls. The abuse he put them through was really bad."
"I saw first hand what he did to those girls. I know that he wanted Liz. If he had gotten her I truly believe that she would have fallen apart."
"That would have been a tragedy. Liz, has always been destinies for great things."
"Yes she is."
"You may go."
"Thank you Sire."

Maria walked out of the office and went to find Michael.

Serena walked through the garden next to Kyle.

"Rena, I don't want to leave you." Said Kyle
"Kyle, this is important. You need to help Michael find this girl. She is going to die if you don't."
"She may already be dead."
"She's not. I don't know how to explain it."
"You are sure about this?"
"Yes. I think being a guardian let's me know things because I am connected to the granalith."
"Then we will find her and bring her back to safety."
"Stay safe. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you."
"Rena, you are nearly fifteen. With both the King's and your father's approval you can marry at that age."
"I know. When you return I will give you my answer."
"I can respect that."

Kyle gave Serena a kiss and then walked her to her room.

TBC