Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Midnightdreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Midnightdreamer »

mbantoinette23 wrote:#85 its an au w/ aliens. Max and Liz were both in an orphanage. They were close. Max gets adopted by the evans and promises to come back for liz but she already gets adopted when he comes back. Alex ends up being liz's brother. Years later liz and the gang are in a band and somehow runs in to max but at this point he goes by zan and has contacts to change his eye color. Eventually max and liz come back together. Im pretty sure its a music fic.
I believe the story you are looking for is please remember by kay_b
Midnightdreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Midnightdreamer »

mbantoinette23 wrote:#80

Hi im looking for a fic that i read awhile ago but can't remember title or author or where I read it.

Max is gay and is dating Alex. Alex and Liz are siblings. She comes to visit/stay with alex in his apartment in the city. Max and liz end up sleeping together and start dating. They tell alex about them. At one point they go and pick up zan from a club or something. They have a threesome. Everyone is sleeping in a bed afterwards and liz and zan start messing around then max wakes up and joins. I dont know what happens in the rest of the story.

I think this is Straight or Curved by Ermz
MirandaannW
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by MirandaannW »

#110 (I think I did this right? I'm new)

Hello, I recently started reading a fic called Out of the Shadows by Muizeke. I think I might have read it before because it sounds so familiar but I can't find a completed copy. Can anyone help me?
Thank you in advance
Miranda
D.D
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by D.D »

Midnightdreamer wrote:
mbantoinette23 wrote:#80

Hi im looking for a fic that i read awhile ago but can't remember title or author or where I read it.

Max is gay and is dating Alex. Alex and Liz are siblings. She comes to visit/stay with alex in his apartment in the city. Max and liz end up sleeping together and start dating. They tell alex about them. At one point they go and pick up zan from a club or something. They have a threesome. Everyone is sleeping in a bed afterwards and liz and zan start messing around then max wakes up and joins. I dont know what happens in the rest of the story.

I think this is Straight or Curved by Ermz

It's called straighten you out by Emz80
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=9721
D.D ~'0'~
CaptainVocke
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CaptainVocke »

Greetings! I'm new to this board and was hoping you folks could help me find a story from many moons ago (back when polarattraction.net exsisted). I do not remember the title, but I do remember the premise;

The story was a polar story dealing with Micheal caring for Liz after she had been raped by Sean De Luca after prom. The attack splinters the group with Micheal, Tess, and Alex supporting Liz while Maria sides with Sean.

It was a dark and emotional fic that became a polar/fifth wheeler story.

Any help would be great! Thanks in advance
jason lover 4eva
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jason lover 4eva »

I'm looking for a m/l story. It starts out with max dating tess and max and Liz are good friends. Liz has Maria pit a pair of panties on Max's head and she takes a picture and he chases after her. They start seeing each other behind tess's back. Both tess and liz are cheerleaders and max is on the football team. They fool around in the back of the bus on the way to a game once and then again in the locker room after the game. Max breaks up with tess to be with Liz and tess get a upset when he picks up Liz from the crashdown for their first date thinking he's coming to see her. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

113) looking for a fix which I believe is not finished.

In it max is human and Liz is an alien. The roles are reversed and Liz saves max at the crashdown. Also, Kyle is an alien and shows up saying that Liz belongs with him.
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

dreamon wrote:113) looking for a fix which I believe is not finished.

In it max is human and Liz is an alien. The roles are reversed and Liz saves max at the crashdown. Also, Kyle is an alien and shows up saying that Liz belongs with him.

That sounds like the Changing Places Series

Season 1

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =38&t=2066

Season 2

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =38&t=3228
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

Roswelllostcause wrote:
dreamon wrote:113) looking for a fix which I believe is not finished.

That sounds like the Changing Places Series

Season 1

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =38&t=2066

Season 2

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =38&t=3228
Thanks but this is sadly not the one. I recall that Max and Liz slept together in the desert. And Liz got sick after. Alex might have been an alien in this one
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
D.D
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by D.D »

Looking for a fic which I thought was called Poison
Max and Liz one night stand turns into more. Twists and turns along the way. She is in a long distance relationship with Sean which is not going well and meets max at a club.
Max is actually best mates with Sean. Max and Liz don't know each other is connected to Sean until It all unfolds.

Help Me find it please!

Thank you
D.D ~'0'~