Reunion (CC, Mature) Couples: L/M, M/M, I/K - Chapter 71 - Completed - 7/15/2018

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

totallizfan
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Reunion (CC, Mature) Couples: L/M, M/M, I/K - Chapter 57 - Updated - 4/17/2018

Post by totallizfan »

Thank you Roswell4life...that's what I was thinking.
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reunion (CC, Mature) Couples: L/M, M/M, I/K - Chapter 57 - Updated - 4/17/2018

Post by RoswellFan68 »

First thanks for the update! I was thinking along the same line as Roswell4life and Totallizfan. Max and Grace seem to be taking their sweet time. Does Grace remember her mother from the hospital.
Superman86
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Superman86 »

Great update. I hope Max and Liz/Beth reunites soon, the anticipation is killing me. :D I hope Max heal her memory too
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Fantastic Story! It took me almost three months to arrive to the last edited part!

I also hope that we will definitely know who organised this plot against our friends!

EVE :twisted: :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait for Max, Beth/Liz and kids see each other. And can't wait to find out who would take Liz away from her family and friends.

L-J-L 76
Parker1947
Obsessed Roswellian

Reunion - Chapter 58 - 4/20/2018

Post by Parker1947 »

“I guess I have to get back to school,” Elizabeth muttered as she cleaned up the dishes from lunch and watched the clock click down to her next class. “Did you want me to pick up anything?” she asked her brother.

“You know the usual,” Jake said as he looked down at a paper he had to write for a class for the following week, and he was stuck on it as his mind was stuck on other matters when the phone rang, and his hopes rose that it was Grace calling even though he knew she would be at work by now.

“Hey Dr. Jacobs,” Elizabeth smiled as she answered the phone and Jake’s hopes were dashed. “I am about to head back to school. I was only home to keep Jake company for lunch. Yeah, I amazed I don’t see you more either,” she smiled at her the nation of her and her siblings to be illness free and therefore they barely had to go to the doctor office as opposed to Jake when he was younger. “Mom is out right now. Dad is at the office. Can I take a message, oh, that is cool? I’ll get in touch with Mom and she’ll call you back for more details. Thanks for calling,” she smiled as she hung up.

“What?” Jake asked as his sister hung up the phone.

“I assume you guessed that it was Dr. Jacobs and she says there is a last-minute cancellation with one of her patients tomorrow and she was wondering if you would like to have the surgery tomorrow. We are supposed to get a hold of Mom or Dad and have them call her back for the details.”

“Perfect,” Jake said as his spirits lifted at the thought he could get out of the chairs and onto crutches. “I’ll contact Mom as you have to get back to school.”

“Sure,” Elizabeth smiled as she hugged her brother. “See you later,” she said as she grabbed her book bag and disappeared out of the back door and Jake smiled at the thought of things looking up, so he wheeled himself to the telephone and manoeuvred it down to him in the chair and dialed his mother’s cell phone.

“Hey Mom,” he started...

“She was delusional,” Beth was saying to the group amassed within the office of Jim Valenti. “She fell back asleep, and that was end of my shift, so the case transferred to Dr. Davis for further treatment as I am told she was in a middle of an unfortunate medical crisis,” she spoke, and Maria shuttered at the memory of the experience for her goddaughter.

“Did you see her again?” Jim asked.

“No,” Beth lied as to not elaborate on her sight of a special white glow coming from her room before she was discharged from the hospital as she didn’t want to try to figure out that one at the moment, so she chose to ignore it. “She was later discharged under the treatment of Dr. Davis, and I had no reason to revisit the case.”

“Mom, I am hungry” Carrie piped up.

“Me too,” Alexandra said as the conversation changed, and they elected to take this time. “Why don’t you stay here, and Carrie and I can go up the street to get something to eat. We have your credit card.”

“I am aware that you do,” Beth said as she stared at her daughter but knew that the girls had to be hungry by now as the meeting was becoming longer than she had anticipated.

“Why don’t I walk them up there,” Maria offered. “I have to get going anyways and check in on my son,” as she had seen a message pop up on her phone and she needed to check on it. “Kyle and I can walk them up, and you can finish your talk with Jim.”

“You wanted to talk to Jim,” Beth asked.

“We can discuss that matter another time,” Maria said. “It’s not going anywhere, and you have a more pressing matter for him right now.”

“Mom,” Carrie said as she didn’t like the idea of being babied around by adults she didn’t even know but if it was a way of getting some food. “We will be fine.”

“Time is ticking by, so I guess, okay,” Beth allowed.

“Why don’t you take a break and drink some water or something and I’ll walk them out,” Jim said as he got up from his desk. “I am sure we won’t be much longer and then you can join your daughters.”

“Sure,” Beth nodded as the room became empty moments later.

Outside, Jim stopped Maria while Kyle went on ahead with the girls. “Everything is fine right now on your front,” he assured his step daughter. “The Ellis family is thinking what we want them to think and Jake and Grace are being left out of it and so far, Elizabeth’s story is holding.”

“So, it might work out,” Maria asked wary of having to wait for the authorities to determine the fate of her kids and Grace.

“The final report is still being formulated so I can’t rule anything out of course but right now things look positive,” Jim assured his stepdaughter.

“Let’s hope it stays that way,” Maria muttered.

“It also helps that the Ellis family is back to their old routine of ignoring their son except for showing up to put on a show of unity for the medical staff. They aren’t really exploring what happened in the park, yet.”

“I am not sure if that is good or bad,” Maria muttered as she thanked her stepfather and disappeared from the station and Jim walked back into talk with Beth who was taking a look around the room as Jim walked in.

“I am sorry for how all of this is hitting you,” Jim said carefully as he took a seat at his desk and looked at Beth.

“It’s alright,” Beth said truthfully as for some reason she was to make the adjustment and while there were ways to go in the journey. She still was better off than she had been. “I am adjusting to it better than I was and that is a plus.”

“The past is always tricky, no matter who we are or what kind of memory we have of the events.”

“I don’t know if Maria has told you, but I have had some flashes since I have been here in town,” Beth muttered.

“You have,” Jim asked.

“Some brief moments,” Beth said she recalled the flashes.

“Anything that relates to the evening of the crash here in Roswell or the one in New Haven,” Jim asked.

“No,” Beth shook her head as sighed at the lack of memory of anything than some isolated flashes “Some as I said to the sensation of being told to wake up in the ambulance but then nothing, I am still a blank slate on that front.”

“This is all new to you and the girls, don’t struggle against it. Let it happen as it should, and not push it one way or another.”

“I am trying,” Beth muttered.

While Beth talked to Jim, Alexandra and Carrie were taking in the sights as they walked up the street towards the Crashdown Café, and they loved investigating the sights while Maria was following the girls and thinking this was all so surreal. Kyle had left to deal with some errands for his wife after realizing he had spent too much time in his father’s office, so he left Maria to handle to walk with the twins and reflect on the fact she had seen her childhood best friend for the first time in fourteen years and she had no idea how she managed the encounter and handle the fact Beth had no sign of recognition for her as she sighed. “So, do you enjoy your hometown?” Maria asked the twins.

“It reminds me of this place,” Carrie said as she took a look around them as they walked. “We go to a private school.”

“You do?” Maria asked.

“Yes,” Alexandra nodded. “But we’re scheduled to begin at a public high school in the fall when it comes time to start high school.”

“How is your life?” Maria asked as she evaluated the twins as they walked.

“It been pretty good,” Alexandra smiled. “Mom has been fantastic to us, and it’s been a good life, so we can’t complain.”

“Were you close, to our mother when she lived here?” Carrie asked.

“We were very close,” Maria smiled. “She was my best friend. We were kids when we met, and it continued until she was lost to us.”

“So, you know our father?” Alexandra asked.

“Yes,” Maria smiled. “I know him very well as he is best friends with my husband. Michael goes way back with Max and his sister, so our families have always been closer than most.”

“That is so cool,” Carrie smiled as they reached the Crashdown. “Do our Grandparents really own this place?”

“Yes,” Maria nodded. “Why don’t you go in, and I’ll join you in a minute as I have to check my phone as I think there are messages waiting me,” she commented as the twins nodded and went through the door and her composure cracked as she sighed at the swirling of emotions going through her, as she tried to gain some balance and devoted herself to checking her messages…

Inside Grace was handling the lunch traffic. She felt more in command like life was back to normal although she didn’t know if she should be thinking that way about a job, but she felt at ease and able to handle the environment as the orders from the patrons were easy to distract from her troubles. “Hey Jose, where is Table 7’s order.”

“Coming, coming,” came the kitchen.

“They are getting impatient,” Grace smiled through the little hole that divided the dining room and the kitchen and she could tell the kitchen already looked much better, and younger with the renovations that had been going on all week.

“It’s good to have you back Grace,” muttered Jose.

“Thanks, I missed it here” she smiled as she heard the door to the restaurant and two new customers come in and take a look around. Not glancing, she took the plate that came through the hole and she went to Table 7. “Sorry for the wait, the kitchen is still getting back in shape,” she smiled as she gave plates of burgers to the table. “Call me over if you anything further.”

“Grace take Table 11 for me,” Anita Sanders asked Grace asked as she came over the teenager. “I am taking a ten-minute break,” the waitress asked.

“Sure,” Grace nodded as she headed for the table but stopped off at another table. “Do you need something more to drink?”

“Another milkshake please,” the customer smiled. “Blueberry Blue Moon.”

“Will do,” Grace said writing down the name of the milkshake and turning the page before finding herself at the new table that looked to have a teenager at it, solo. “My name is Grace and I’ll be your waitress today; do you want a menu?”

“Two,” came the voice of Carrie as she sat in the booth solo as Alexandra had headed for the bathroom as soon as they arrived, and she was manning the fort as she saw the waitress in action before she came to her table.

“Here,” Grace smiled as she finally concentrating on the customer and her smile deepened to a frown and eyes went wide and her face became pale. “Do I know you?”

“No, I am new in town.” Carrie smiled. “On vacation.”

“But… but,” Grace stuttered as she tried to come to grips with the newcomer and then her eyes went wild once again as the customer was joined in the booth, and she saw an almost carbon copy. “Oh, my god” she whispered.

“What’s going on,” Alexandra smiled as sat down in the booth.

“You… there are two of you,” Grace asked as she shock took over her body and Alexandra glanced, and her face went pale.

“Oh damn,” she muttered.

“What is going on?” Carrie asked. “Alex, what’s going on?”

“Carrie, this is Grace…. Grace Evans,” Alexandra whispered across the table to her twin sister. “Grace, this is my sister Caroline aka Carrie.”

“You are….”

“Yes, we are twins.” Alexandra smiled.

And Grace life imploded.
Last edited by Parker1947 on Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Reunion (CC, Mature) Couples: L/M, M/M, I/K - Chapter 58 - Updated - 4/20/2018

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Finally the sisters have all met.
What happens next???
Can't wait!
Carolyn
roswell4life
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Reunion (CC, Mature) Couples: L/M, M/M, I/K - Chapter 58 - Updated - 4/20/2018

Post by roswell4life »

Yay!!!! At least the girls have finally met!!!!! Poor Grace...trying to get back into a normal routine and then bam....her long lost twin sisters show up!!!! Now we are getting somewhere!!! :D
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Hope that this doesn't send Grace over the edge.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Oh wow Grace just found out she has 2 sisters. What a shock. Wondering if Jeff and Nancy will come over to the table. Who is going to see Alexandra and Carrie next?

L-J-L 76