Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

D.D
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by D.D »

M/L story, no aliens ... looking for this for a while and for the life of me cannot remember the name or author. It’s completed and on the archives somewhere.

Max is a CEO of a multimillion dollar company and hit famous bachelor who buys coffee from a cafe that Liz and Maria work at. He leaves his wallet behind and the girls call him to let him know. After while Max and Liz get together, his sister Isabel and brother or friend Michael warn him that Liz isnafter his money and try to break them up. Liz is anything but after his money but allows his siblings to give her hell as to not worry max.

also Maria is engaged to someone who is not Michel, turns our this guys is bi and it comes out when Liz walks in on him and another guy when they are all on holiday. He threatens li that if she tells maria he will tell max he heard the girls talk about how heynare after Max’s money.

All live and happiness in the end though. Also was sequel hat was completed too.

Can someone please point me in the right direction

Thank you
D.D ~'0'~
LizzyBug
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LizzyBug »

I'm trying to find a story that I can't remember the title of. Liz comes to Roswell and starts school. She stays in something like a boarding house. Later, she finds out that the whole town is filled with aliens. Max claims her, and she eventually moves into a house where she is taken care of by Nasedo. I do remember Nasedo using his powers to move her internal organs because he claimed there was no room for a child to grow there. Does anyone know what the story is called? I know I have it, but I can't find it.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Help, I'm looking for A ROMANCE TO REMEMBER.
Don't know the author's name, only that this is a period piece.
Liz is hired to take charge of large mansion for the mysterious owner, Max Evans.
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

keepsmiling7 wrote:#148

Help, I'm looking for A ROMANCE TO REMEMBER.
Don't know the author's name, only that this is a period piece.
Liz is hired to take charge of large mansion for the mysterious owner, Max Evans.
Just put it into Google and this came up as the first result:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/204577/1/A ... o-Remember
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Thank you HEAVENLI24!
You are the best,
Carolyn
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Max has a son named Seth. Who at first doesn't like Liz. Then he comes around. Tess tried to kill him. Max is keeping Liz at bay. Something is wrong with his head.
- Amanda
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

NotYourChick wrote:#149

Max has a son named Seth. Who at first doesn't like Liz. Then he comes around. Tess tried to kill him. Max is keeping Liz at bay. Something is wrong with his head.
I think this is called Convergence by Evelyn. I read this story years ago but it was never finished. No idea where you can find it sorry.
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

D.D wrote:145

Looking for jasper’s Our Story
The link on archives for first half don’t work.
Does anyone have a copy.
Cheers,

DD
Sorry l don't know how to do links. Both stories are on the Roswell Heaven board under the Bordello archived fiction.
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

juliefehr wrote:134.

Looking for To Love Again". By queenie and romantic heart

Thank You

Fics from the Polar Attraction website are archived on the Roswell Heaven board.
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

CrashandBurn8321 wrote:
CrashandBurn8321 wrote:#129

Looking for the fic that has the lyrics for I Shall Believe in a letter for Liz, and I think there's a bracelet as well. I know it's not much to go on, but maybe one of you will know what I'm talking about
Just wondering if anyone has any idea about this?
This is one of my favourite fics. It's Leftovers by Leaked. Sorry l don't know how to do links but it's on the Roswell Heaven site.