Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

redbanker
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by redbanker »

1. I am looking for a fic where max and Liz are in high school and hook up. Liz is supposed to be a good girl but it turns out she owns a sex place her grandmother left her. Lots of sex a family camping trip no aliens U think of Tess Please if you know of this is let me know I'm dying to re-read it.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

dawnuk wrote:
NotYourChick wrote:#149

Max has a son named Seth. Who at first doesn't like Liz. Then he comes around. Tess tried to kill him. Max is keeping Liz at bay. Something is wrong with his head.
I think this is called Convergence by Evelyn. I read this story years ago but it was never finished. No idea where you can find it sorry.
Thank you! I looked up what you gave me on here and found it.
- Amanda
Danielleraciti
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Danielleraciti »

I am looking for fic
Michael gets taken and Maria sees what happen.
Maria end up be there with the FBI
CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CrashandBurn8321 »

redbanker wrote:1. I am looking for a fic where max and Liz are in high school and hook up. Liz is supposed to be a good girl but it turns out she owns a sex place her grandmother left her. Lots of sex a family camping trip no aliens U think of Tess Please if you know of this is let me know I'm dying to re-read it.
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... 10539.html
Tinkerbell_Luvs_Roswell
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tinkerbell_Luvs_Roswell »

I am looking for a fic where if I remember correctly Max has just returned to Roswell after being on Antar. Liz returns to Roswell for someone’s wedding I believe. Somethings wrong with Max but no one will tell her and she later finds out Max can’t feel anyone’s touch. Eventually something happens and Max is able to feel again after touching Liz. I believe Liz has a boyfriend back east where she lives. I can’t for the life of me remember the name of the fic or who wrote it.
Tinkerbell_Luvs_Roswell
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tinkerbell_Luvs_Roswell »

Tinkerbell_Luvs_Roswell wrote:#153

I am looking for a fic where if I remember correctly Max has just returned to Roswell after being on Antar. Liz returns to Roswell for someone’s wedding I believe. Somethings wrong with Max but no one will tell her and she later finds out Max can’t feel anyone’s touch. Eventually something happens and Max is able to feel again after touching Liz. I believe Liz has a boyfriend back east where she lives. I can’t for the life of me remember the name of the fic or who wrote it.

Nevermind found on Roswell Haven!
Diana28
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Diana28 »

Tinkerbell_Luvs_Roswell wrote:
Tinkerbell_Luvs_Roswell wrote:#153

Nevermind found on Roswell Haven!
What is the name of this story? Post the link here.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I don't have the link, but that sounds like BURNING TO FEEL, by Sylvia37 on Roswell Heaven.
MCBill
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by MCBill »

I'm looking for a fic I can't remember the name of. Everyone is in Vegas and Max and Liz have sex and get their memories back. They discover Tess is an impostor and Liz was Max new bride "Deanna?" and that Maria was Michael's fiance. Max is the mortal descendant of the God Osiris and Goddess Isis and that his fight with Kivar is a manifestation of the right between Horus and Anubis?, at least I think it was Anubis. I know the story is in the archives, but I've go through all my favorite authors stories and I've got nothing.
Buttercups0601
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Buttercups0601 »

keepsmiling7 wrote:#153

I don't have the link, but that sounds like BURNING TO FEEL, by Sylvia37 on Roswell Heaven.

Here you go!

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... t1543.html
When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends-Japanese proverb