Lost & Found (CC, Mature) - Chapter 48 - Completed: 03/28/2019

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Lost & Found (CC, Mature) Chapter 35 - Updated: 02/02/2019

Post by L-J-L 76 »

RoswellFan68 wrote:Wow. I'm speechless.
Very much agree with RoswellFan68.

L-J-L 76
Superman86
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Superman86 »

I knew it would be just a matter of time for those two... Max and Liz :D They know they belong together. I hope Serena returns soon to tell them the news. As always Great Update. Holding breath til next time :P
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Hurry back with more.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Crazy..........the Ava/Sean/Khivar interaction.......
Finally, Max and Liz have found home.
Now if Serena will just come home and complete this family.
Thanks
Parker1947
Obsessed Roswellian

Lost & Found - Chapter 36 - 02/05/2019

Post by Parker1947 »

Hours later, as the sunlight from outside was blaring outside in the window of the bedroom. She found herself in his arms as Max slept. She reflected how they had ended up in the spare bedroom of his home and found themselves giving their all, repeatedly as the clock was ignored. Sanity hadn’t come to her yet as she realized she hadn’t felt this content in many years if ever… They had been so young when they had their moment, and then it had completely fallen apart with broken hearts aplenty. So, it was like time was needing to catch up, and yet she couldn’t break herself from the glow of this moment… as she felt her touching his arms and the desire that came rushing towards her as she felt light kisses to her shoulder as she found herself responding to his obvious desire for her…

The hours continued to blur itself as they went back into their embrace and surrendered to their love for each other… and fed their need for each other…

As the next time they found a break as she watched as he grabbed some shorts and left her in bed as he went out to get them some food…
Lying in bed, naked under the sheets, she reflected on what was going to break this marathon of incredible sex that they were sharing. She had never experienced this in the either her marriage to Sean or with Kyle. Of course, she barely allowed herself to be intimate with Deluca. She couldn’t allow herself to touch him, and the few times she did… she felt it paled in comparison to the moment she had shared with Max.

And then with Kyle they had tried. But they were too good of friends to really go to that level, and so they stayed together until they couldn’t, and she knew he had been with Isabel, but she never was angry or hurt. She allowed it and gave her permission because she knew she couldn’t give him what he truly wanted and yet it wasn’t going to be with each other… but eventually they decided to end the charade when it became obvious to anyone that Kyle truly loved Isabel and Isabel loved him back and was finally ready to want something with him.

She had never been touched with this level of sensual passion as she only found it once before, with Max back in high school, and even then, she knew they were so young… “Wow,” she whispered in awed over the passion she felt over the last hours.

Smiling when Max walked back into the bedroom with cold pizza. “Something you had on hand?” she asked with a laugh.

“I never did much cooking,” Max said as he joined her in bed as they dug into the food as they both felt complete by being with each other and yet neither wanted to break the trance of the moment they were in trying to make it anything more than it was…

“I guess that shouldn’t surprise me,” Liz murmured as she blushed by the desire she saw on his face. She didn’t know where this was going, and yet she couldn’t leave this bed, but reality was starting to return as she looked around the room. “Did any of your women get this…”

Max’s face went pale and he instantly frowned at the thought that his past might always be a barrier to any hope of a future with Liz. He knew this was an oddity for him. Any women he did bring back here, were gone before the sunlight blared… Often they went elsewhere, and yet none had been like this… Hours of intense passion and a connection and a bond so deep that it defied belief.

“Sorry,” Liz said softly. “I don’t know why I asked that… I guess I was trying to bring sanity back into this… “You don’t have to answer, because it’s none of my business. The past is the past. The same with me, and I shouldn’t expect anything more from you…

“You are unique,” Max allowed. “The past is the past, but it did happen, and I wish things could have been different but know you are special and unique, and I don’t make a habit of this…”

Liz nodded.

“No other women carry a piece of what you are to me Liz,” Max said honestly as he put the pizza carton to the side and hopped back into bed and started to nibble on her shoulder and kiss her ear lobe. Flares of desire stirred in her as she craved to ignore the sanity that was creeping into their situation. “It’s never been like this…” he murmured with more kisses as he pulled down the sheet and started to kiss her everywhere as she pulled him in as they fell to bed, and went deeper yet again…

Trying to ignore their reality, and sanity as the hours rolled by again...

Serena was on the way to the station to work the graveyard shift to make up for the time off she had to take so that she and her husband could take their daughters to their paternal grandmother’s 50th birthday party in Oregon. She had tried Max multiple times on the way home after hearing he was back in town and she tried his house but got no answer… She needed to tell what she had learned about Molly.

She tried the hospital and was told Max hadn’t been seen there since the previous day, and Molly was resting after her repair surgery on her arm. Surprised he hadn’t been at the hospital to check on Molly, she tried his house again but got sent right to the answering machine. “Evans call me. I need to see you. I am working the graveyard, so check in the morning as we have lots to talk about. More than you even know possible…”

Not realizing that Max and Liz were rolling around in the bed, oblivious to the outside world as they revelled being together and ignoring the unanswered questions despite the mission that had sent them back to California in the first place.

But those answers were coming sooner than they thought possible… In the meantime, Serena headed for work with the plans to track down her partner in the morning…

“I can’t reach Liz?” Maria murmured as she got into bed back in Roswell in the house she shared with Michael and Betty. They had gotten back from the service that had be held for Sean. While Maria hadn’t wanted to go, but she knew she had to do it for her mother. And so, they had a small service, and then dinner back at the Valenti house. Only Maria, Michael and Betty plus Kyle and Isabel were there…

No one had come to the service. Ava stayed away. She was still being held with suspicion in the wake of her revelation about her ties to their mysterious unseen watcher. Michael was now deeply suspicious and was wary of the woman, awhile Maria had hoped that despite what it meant that Khivar had taken over Sean in terms of a long-term possession that had to mean Sean still had some goodness to him before it went all bad, didn’t it. She knew that Amy prayed that is what it meant...

“I am sure they are busy looking for Bella…” Michael muttered because he hadn’t also been able to reach Max to fill him on the latest about Ava.

The answering machine was now full at the house, and the phone was mute. It made him worry…

And yet Max and Liz oblivious to the realities of real life and what they should be doing as they embraced each other while falling deeper into exploration of the bond they shared that defied reality.

The early hours again dawned and as Liz slept Max softly slipped out of the bed and walked into the bathroom and ran the water in the shower. Dipping his head under the water as he tried to wake himself up to face the reality, he felt a soft touch and the sound and touch of a soap bar on his skin. Spinning around he saw a glorious Liz beautiful in her naked form. Falling into a kiss, the soap fell to the ground. “I thought you were sleeping.”

“I was, now I am awake” Liz said softly as they kissed.

“So, I see…” Max said as they kissed deeply as they found themselves making love under the cascading waters in the shower and tumbling wet onto the bed in his bedroom, which was closer as they continued to explore and go deeper within their connection. As they revelled in each other and trying to let nothing get in their way.

An hour or so later, Max found himself in the shower this time alone as Liz watched him walking as they both knew they had to get back to reality.
While he ran the water once again, determined to get back to why they had come to California in the first place, Liz slipped out of bed and realizing her nightgown and robe were lying on the floor out in the living room and other places. She grabbed a white shirt of Max’s and put it on. Revealing how it fitted her so well, and she headed out into the kitchen.

Humming to herself as she checked the fridge and when she worked on creating some breakfast for them and was about to put the eggs into the frying pan when she heard the doorbell, and then persisted knocks on the door. “Max, the door?” she yelled.

But the water was still going, and she realized he couldn’t be able to hear it, and so she went and answer the door and answered as she forgot what she was wearing. “Yes…”

“Is Max home…” came the voice of a shocked woman who stood outside the door as she recognized the woman answering the door.

“And you are…” Liz said softly.

“Oh my god, you’re his ex…” came the voice of Serena as she stared at the woman in the doorway.

Serena walked into the house and past a very confused Liz who watched as the woman who was asking about Max obviously knew the house well and seemed very comfortable coming into it. Serena having finished working the graveyard shift, she had stopped on by when it was revealed his answering machine was now fill and he was able to reach him, and so she stopped by and was shocked to find a semi-naked woman answering the door and yet recognizing her instantly because of the pictures. So, she walked past Liz and saw the things were all over the place, and that there were clothes added to the mess on the floor. Skimming the house. “Where is Max?”

“Shower…” Liz said softly. “And you are…”

“Oh right, sorry, the name is Serena Franklin. I am Max’s partner at work. I have been trying to reach him, and when I couldn’t. I stopped by after working the night shift.”

“Right,” Liz said confused.

“I understand why you’re confused, I would be too.” Serena smiled as she noticed that Liz obviously had been working in the kitchen. “I am only a friend from work. I was out of town with my husband and children, and therefore I had to work last night so I was stopping in on the way home because I needed to talk to him about something…”

Liz nodded. “Did you want to join us for breakfast. I was only making eggs and bacon.

Serena smiled as she saw big bottle of tabasco sauce sitting on the kitchen counter “Has he always loved that stuff…”

“Ever since I have known him,” Liz said as she still was constantly amused by the little quirks that the aliens she knew needed, and she remembered how funny it was back in high school to know how much he and Michael needed the stuff, and now she had developed much more of a taste for the substance.

“And that was high school?” Serena asked.

“Yes,” Liz said. “I was fifteen when he changed my life… on the day we truly met for the first time.”

“How did he do that,” Serena asked curious.

“He saved my life,” Liz said as flashes came to her of that September day when her life changed from the tract she was into a life she couldn’t have imagined before or understood to this day.

“How?” Serena asked.

“Long story,” came a deep male voice into the conversation as they both turned around and saw Max shabbily put together as he walked in wet hair and buttoning up his shirt. “A long unusual story. Hello Serena.”

“Max,” Serena smiled.

Realizing how skimpy she looked in what she was wearing, she realized she needed to change. “I’ll go and get change and leave you two to talk. Serena you really should stay and join us for breakfast, as you are ample knowledge that the real world is beckoning” she said before rushing off to the spare room.

“So how was Portland?” Max asked with a wry smile.

“God Max,” Serena sighed as her eyes went wide. “What the heck are you doing?”

“My life,” Max sighed as he finished doing up his shirt and putting his belt on while talking to Serena. “I didn’t think you were back.”

“You would if you listened to your messages. Your machine is full, and I couldn’t reach you on your cellphone. I heard you were back for a few days and no one has seen you, so I was concerned you were back on one of your binges.”

“I am sober…”

“Binges don’t always have to be about drinking. God Max what are you doing?”

“I don’t know, and right now I don’t care…” Max muttered as they heard the shower go and he knew Liz was back under the water, and he blushed when he remembered Liz under the water, and how tender she was…

“Will you please snap out of it Evans,” Serena smirked as she had heard the water going.

“We have sort have been in our little cocoon.” Max acknowledged as he knew they were waking up, and reality was back with its gloom grey clouds as he viewed his partner. So, how was Portland?”

“Nice diversion tactic,” Serena smiled. “Great. We wished it could be longer, but Ally and Paulina loved seeing their grandparents, but because I had to come back for work.

“Sorry I couldn’t fill for you…” Max said.

“I doubt you would have if you had the ability,” Serena sighed. “No one has heard from you…”

“Yeah…” Max admitted.

“What happened?” Serena asked.

“I didn’t expect it, but it just happened, and we have yet to understand what it all means but right now it doesn’t seem to matter, but I do know that eventually it will…”

“I hope this doesn’t go bad for you guys,” Serena muttered as moments later Liz feeling refreshed and dressed and ready to go came out to join them. She could tell from the energy around them that there was a tremendous love between the two and yet there was a lot of history good and bad, and she wondered where this would lead her friend because if it goes bad, well, there might be no saving Max this time.

“So, you are Liz?” Serena asked formally.

“Has Max talking about me?” Liz asked as turned her glaze to Max.

“He hasn’t talked much about his life until recently,” Serena as Max groaned.

“I liked it more when I had an aura of mystery,” Max groaned, and both women laughed. “I don’t know if I like being gossip about…”

“You have always been mysterious” Serena allowed. “Was he that way back in high school?”

“You wouldn’t believe how mysterious he was,” Liz cracked as Max shook his head as he went to the answering machine and found Serena was right that it was full. “I guess we have been a little in our own orbit.”

Liz giggled as Serena smiled at the interplay between the two as Max went through the messages on his phone and erased them and made a mental note to check in with Michael and Isabel as they both sounded worried in their tone with their many messages as they tried to contact him. Finishing up with his phone, he checked with his machine and deleted the many useless calls and Serena’s persistent enquiries. “You really wanted to get a hold of me, huh?” he asked Serena.

Serena and Liz were in the kitchen preparing breakfast while Max dealt with the phone messages. “Yeah, we have to talk…”

“About what?” Liz asked.

“You will see,” Serena muttered as she thought of what she needed to lay on both Max and Liz and it wasn’t going to be the easiest of conversations and which is why she was delaying it and knowing how close Max was becoming to his ex also made it all the more tenuous as it could go many ways and she didn’t relish the situation they were in…

As the eggs came out of the frying pan and the bacon was placed on the serving plate. Liz put the tabasco sauce on the table. “I know, I know.”

“It’s already in the eggs. Does he need more of it…”

“You get used to it,” Liz muttered as Max finished with the machine was there was one last message, playing as he went across the room as the message rang out in the house to the shock of all the participants…

When a small child’s voice came on his machine as said, Max, are you my father….”

Max went pale while Serena cursed silently and out loud as Liz looked at both with confusion because she didn’t recognize the voice because it was so thin and quiet but both Max and Serena did…

Oh god Molly! Serena thought as Max rushed to the machine and played the message again and it still said it.

“Max are you my father…” ran out through the house as Max paled as he looked at Liz who was looking like a ghost.
Last edited by Parker1947 on Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Lost & Found (CC, Mature) Chapter 36 - Updated: 02/05/2019

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Well Serena just tell them. But I got to say I see Liz and Serena becoming very good friends.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Superman86
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Superman86 »

:wink: Wow!!! A whole day between those two... ONLY Max and Liz right :D Anyway Serena hurry and explain about Molly/Bella, before Liz gets the wrong idea. I can't wait for more. Keep up the great work, and Thank You for your timely updates on all your Fics. I wish it was daily, but close enough
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Superman86 wrote::wink: Wow!!! A whole day between those two... ONLY Max and Liz right :D Anyway Serena hurry and explain about Molly/Bella, before Liz gets the wrong idea. I can't wait for more. Keep up the great work, and Thank You for your timely updates on all your Fics. I wish it was daily, but close enough
I agree Superman86. Liz has got to be thinking history is repeating itself. Please Serena, tell them the truth.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I echo everyone else.........Serena tell them the truth about Max and Molly.
Does Serena think maybe Molly belongs to someone else, and not Liz???
We are so close, but so far away right this minute.
Thanks
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

keepsmiling7 wrote:I echo everyone else.........Serena tell them the truth about Max and Molly.
Does Serena think maybe Molly belongs to someone else, and not Liz???
We are so close, but so far away right this minute.
Thanks
All I can say is I totally agree with keepsmiling7. It's time for the truth to come out! Thank good. Hopefully Max, Liz and Bell can finally be a family.

L-J-L 76