Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Epilogue Complete 4/13/19

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 34 2/16/19

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow that was a very bad memory for Jeff to remember. Now Jeff and Jim will keep an eye out for Hank. Don't know if it would be a good idea to send Taylor to Steven Sr. Hopefully Jeff and Jim will catch Hank before he tries to see Taylor. Someone needs to do something about Sean and Hank before they hurt someone or kill someone. Can't wait for the planning of Serena and Kyle wedding. Can't wait for Max and Liz to finally go on a date.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 34 2/16/19

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn No Jim didn't have good news for Jeff.

L-J-L 76 Well, Taylor has never met her "father". He has seen her just not spoken to her. Someone soon takes down Sean.

Part 35

Liz bit her lip as Max stared at her speechless. She knew that he was going to be surprised by her confession. But wasn't expecting him to be speechless.

“Max?”
“Sorry. I thought I heard you say you are in love with me.”
“I am. Max, I know it is hard to believe based on my actions.”
“Liz, I am not sure I understand why you are telling me now.”
“I am finally doing what my grandmother has always wanted me to do. I am following my heart. My heart tells me that I belong with you. I still think we need to date and get to know each other better.”
“Yeah we do. So when is good for you for our first date?”
“Uh Wednesday is good. My mom wants me to have the night off and give Taylor a break too. So she and my dad are taking Ashlee all day and over night. They do that every so often.”
“That sounds great. What time to you get off work?”
“4pm.”
“I get off at five. So how about I pick you up at 6pm unless you would rather meet me somewhere.”
“I like the idea of you picking me up. I will give you my address tomorrow.”
“Sounds good.”

Sean glared at Liz and Max. It wouldn't be long before he made his move. While he enjoyed fucking that bitch with his old man. He still wanted to fuck Liz Parker so hard she would never be happy with any other dick inside her.

Jeff Parker sat in the ICU room next to Beth's bed. Her attack reminded him of his sister's attack years ago, and knowing that bastard Hank Carson was out made him think that he had done this to this sweet girl.

“Beth, I want you to know that you aren't just an employee to Nancy and me. We think of you as part of our family. When you wake up you can come stay with us if you want.” Said Jeff
“Dad, the lab tested some of the semen that was found on her. I crime lab is running the DNA still. But the hospital lab ran tests for HIV and STDs.” Said Liz
“What did that bastard expose her to?”
“HIV and HPV, the human papillomavirus.”
“Liz, she doesn't need this.”
“I know. Dad, you should go home. I will call if there is any change.”
“I just need to be here a while longer.”
“Ok dad. You and mom are still planning on taking Ash on Wednesday into Thursday right?”
“Yes. Have you made plans?”
“Uh yeah I uh have a date.”
“Do I know the person you have this date with?”
“Dad, I am not a kid any more.”
“True but you haven't always used the best judgment when it comes to men.”
“I know. If you must know it's Max Evans.”
“I hope you have a good time.”
“Thanks dad.”

Liz headed off to check on her patients.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 35 2/17/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Finally a date is made.......can't wait!
Max really was surprised.......
Jeff is reminded of his sister's attack so many years ago, and has taken Beth in like family.
Poor girl needs all the support possible after being exposed to HIV.
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Great. A date has been set. Did Sean and his dad leave behind DNA? Sean's dad would be in the system since he was already in jail for rape. The sooner that pair is locked up the sooner the women of Roswell will be safe.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

RoswellFan68 wrote:Great. A date has been set. Did Sean and his dad leave behind DNA? Sean's dad would be in the system since he was already in jail for rape. The sooner that pair is locked up the sooner the women of Roswell will be safe.
RosweeFan68 is right about Sean's father already in the system. Agree also that Sean and his father need to be in prison very quickly. Love how Jeff wants to be there for Beth. Jeff and Nancy are very nice people. Someone needs to warn Liz, Taylor about Sean and Sean's father.
Can't wait for Max and Liz date. Hopefully everything will go smoothly for them.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Yes a date has been made. Jeff is reminded of his sister's attack. He knows that Beth has no one, so he is doing what his mother would want him to do. Look out for someone that needs it.

RoswellFan68 Good chance that Sean and his dad left DNA behind since seman was found. Oh I would say at least one of them will be off the streets very soon.

L-J-L 76 Liz knows that Sean is lurking around. Taylor doesn't know who her bio dad is. All she has ever been told is that her mom was raped and got pregnant with her.

Part 36

Taylor watched as Ashlee sorted her blocks by color. Ashlee was smart for her age not that it surprised Taylor. Liz was always smart for her age. Back in 8th grade Liz had been one of the few kids that had been bused over to West Roswell High for math and English.

“Tay, how come mommy doesn't want to spend time with Max?” asked Ashlee
“Honey, I don't think it has anything to do with Max. There were boys in your mommy's past that hurt her. So she is scared to let Max close.”
“I like Max. I wish he was my daddy.”
“Well how about when you say your prayers tonight you say one that your mom will learn to trust Max.”
“Ok.”

Liz walked through the parking lot to her car. She had her hand tightly wrapped around her taser. It was just after dark and unfortunately there had been a power surge and the parking lot lights were out. There was someone working on it but she just wanted to get home to her daughter. She had just reached her car when she was grabbed from behind. She struggled until she freed her right arm enough to pull out “Mr. Sparky" and hit the trigger button sending 50,000 volts of electricity into her attacker. She fell to the ground landing hard. She looked over to where her attacker laid on the ground withering in pain. Just as the lights came back on revealing Sean Carson. She heard footsteps coming running up to her. She winced as she sat up. Her heart was racing as she felt someone pull her into their strong but gentle arms.

Max ran through the parking lot using his cell phone's flashlight to light his way. He heard someone cry out in pain. Two security guards heard the scream and followed him. They arrived just as the lights came on. Max saw Liz struggling to sit up and Sean Carson withering in pain a couple feet away. He was gripping his crotch which had a wet stain on his pants. He bent down and gently pulled Liz into his arms talking softly.

“Liz, it's Max. You are going to be ok.”
“Max?”
“I'm right here. I am not going anywhere.”

Sheriff Valenti pulled up just then noticed the taser on the ground and Sean still clutching his groin. He winced a little realizing where Liz had used the thing. He headed over to Liz and knelt next to her and Max.

“Liz are you ok?” asked Valenti
“Not sure.” Said Liz
“Max take her inside and have someone check her out.” Said Valenti

Max nodded and looked at Liz.

“Liz do you think you can walk? Or do you want me to carry you?”
“Don't let go of me.”

Max lifted Liz into his arms and carried her into the ER.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 36 2/18/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

So special......Ashlee wants Max to be her daddy. So do I!
Glad Liz had "Mr Sparky" and I'm really glad Max came along to take care of her.
It's good that Liz knew it was Sean.
Thanks
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love how Ashlee is wanting Max for a dad. Ashlee is such a cutie. Loved the way Liz hurt Sean. Sean deserves more then what he got. So glad Max got to Liz.
Also glad the security guards were with Max. Glad Jim told Max to have Liz looked over. Hopefully Max won't leave Liz's side. Jim needs to lock Sean up forever.

L-J-L 76
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

so glad that got that dirtbag
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

"Mr. Sparky" came in handy. Now Jim just needs to take Sean to the station and throw him in jail for attempted kidnapping until they get his DNA back from the lab. Glad Max was there to help Liz.