Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Bubblegal »

#170 This fic has been driving me crazy.

Basically, Max, Tess, Isabel and Michael left Earth to go to Antar, leaving behind their friends then they came back. I think it was revealed that Tess betrayed them (but I don't think she was pregnant. I can't remember if it turned out the whole thing was a mind-warp)

Max meets up with Liz again to discover she had been through quite a bit. One of the things was that Liz had a breakdown after Max's leaving that she threw Tabasco sauce bottles through the Crashdown windows.

Max and Liz slept together because Max had to leave again to go back to Antar and put an end to the war. Michael and Isabel didn't go back. Michael because he got back together with Maria (at least, I don't think Michael went back) and Isabel because her parents finally knew the truth - Liz and the others were forced to tell them.

Liz fell pregnant but what she didn't know was their son was in contact with Max (Either during or after Pregnancy) but Max came back and their son was the one to tell Liz that Max was coming back. She goes out to the desert to meet Max and tries to tell him about their son only for Max to tell her that he knows about their son, he wants to know what Liz named him. I can't remember if she named him Alex (I think she did) so they go home because that was it. It was all over for Max. He no longer had to go back to Antar because the war was over and he was no longer their King.

#171 - Another pregnancy story but I think Maria and Liz both fell pregnant at the same time while Michael and Max had to leave. I think Isabel stayed behind and she helped them with their pregnancy. I think Alex and Kyle were also involved but I can't remember. What sticks out the most is that Max discovered a photo of Maria and Liz using a measuring tape to measure their bumps.

I hope someone can help me!
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I read that story but can't remember the title or author. At first I thought it might be Welcome to my World by Taffy Cat, but that doesn't fit your description.
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

keepsmiling7 wrote:#170
I read that story but can't remember the title or author. At first I thought it might be Welcome to my World by Taffy Cat, but that doesn't fit your description.
I found it! I went through every single fanfiction in alphabet order in order to find it but it found it. https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... 11025.html It's called Pilgrim Souls and written by emilyluvsroswell.

Still looking for #171 (though with the way I'm going through my fics, I'll probably find it before I know it)
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Thanks BUBBLEGAL........now I remember that story. Still haven't come up with anything for #171.
mnappleb
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mnappleb »

#172 I'm looking for a Liz/Max story where they end up stuck in a bank during a bank robbery. The robbers force them into the vault, and it remains sealed for some amount of time. Everyone expects them to be dead at the end, but because of Max's powers, and maybe Liz's, I can't quite remember, they survive.

Anyone know this fic?

Thanks!
LizzyBug
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LizzyBug »

I'm trying to find a story that I read long ago, but I can't remember the title or the author. I know I have a copy of it, but I can't figure out which story it is. Liz looks completely different to how she is in the show. Her hair is frizzy, and she looks like a mess. She decides to go to a private school on her grandma's insistence, gets her hair chemically straightened, gets a massive makeover, and makes new friends at the school. She gets a new nickname of Zab by one of her friends. She ends up coming back to Roswell later where Max notices her again.

Can anyone help me figure out which story this is? It's been driving me nuts for the past couple of years.

Lizzy
LizzyBug
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LizzyBug »

MCMANN wrote:116
I am looking for a story where Liz Maria and Alex come from families that can change into animals and Isabel’s last name is Davis she is not Max's sister
This is Shadow and Light by Tharos. Don't have a link to it, but I do have the complete fic on my HD.
clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

LizzyBug wrote:#172

I'm trying to find a story that I read long ago, but I can't remember the title or the author. I know I have a copy of it, but I can't figure out which story it is. Liz looks completely different to how she is in the show. Her hair is frizzy, and she looks like a mess. She decides to go to a private school on her grandma's insistence, gets her hair chemically straightened, gets a massive makeover, and makes new friends at the school. She gets a new nickname of Zab by one of her friends. She ends up coming back to Roswell later where Max notices her again.

Can anyone help me figure out which story this is? It's been driving me nuts for the past couple of years.

Lizzy
It’s wasted time by Rowedog
Here’s the link: viewtopic.php?t=15438&start=0
LizzyBug
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LizzyBug »

clueless wrote:
LizzyBug wrote:#172

Lizzy
It’s wasted time by Rowedog
Here’s the link: viewtopic.php?t=15438&start=0
That's it exactly. Thanks for the assist.
LairaBehr4
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LairaBehr4 »

173) Looking for a fanfic and I can't remember the plot or name or author, only this one scene where Liz gets glimpses of Future Liz's life, and in one of them she sees Future Liz and Future Max, before things are bad, and they're heading into their apartment and are in the hallway outside the apartment door flirting and cutesy and stuff. That's seriously all I've got. Help!
Get Lost in my stories.