Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult)Epilogue 7/14/19 Complete

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 30 5/14/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I'm not liking King Phillip and his ways.
Tess and her male sex slaves, now that is a first.
It's good that Max didn't have her as his intended mate.
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Tess a slut, not surprised at all.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn King Philip is by far not a nice guy. But he is dying don't forget. Are you really suprised that Tess is a slut with male sex slaves?

RoswellFan68 No Tess being a slut is no surprise.

Part 31

One month later

Liz woke to find Serena rushing around the room.

“What is going on?” mumbled Liz
“You do know today is the day you become Max's wife.”
“Yeah I remember.”
“There are things that need to be done. With you bonding to the future King there are certain things that must be done.”
“What do you mean?”
“Well you need to eat first. I know you probably don't think you can eat much. So I just had the kitchen send you toast and fruit. Then you have to take a bath with a special bath oil. A bath that will be aided by two slaves trained as bathers.”
“I don't get a say in that part do I?”
“No. Liz, I get that it might be uncomfortable for you.”
“It will be.”
“These two young women don't like doing this. But they don't have a choice. They will be respectful of you.”
“Ok.”

Liz ate her breakfast and then went in for her bath.

Kyle watched as Max finished dressing for his bonding ceremony. Max caught his eye in the mirror.

“Kyle how are things going with you and Serena?” asked Max
“Slow. But I knew it would be that way.”
“Dispute her temper that can get her into trouble she is a good person.”
“I know. I have done worse things then her.”
“Kyle, you were a solider. You did what you were ordered to do.”
“True.”
“That is how you are approaching your life now isn't it?”
“Yes.”
“No one can fault you for following orders. I actually might need your help with something. You are a trained sniper right?”
“Yeah but it's been a while.”
“But you don't just forget those skills right?”
“No but I do need to practice. Besides you don't have projectile weapons. You have like laser ones.”
“Yeah. But with them you don't need to factor in wind when you take your shot.”
“You want me to kill someone?”
“No. I may want you to take a shot at someone.”
“Ok.”

Kivar glared at Nicholas as he walked into his office.

“My Lord, the latest report from Tanner has come.” Said Nicholas
“Tell me it's good news.”
“By the end of the month Philip should be dead. Evidence will be planted so that Paylor of Maxie's will be blamed.”
“That is good news."
“Maxie will be easy to deal with next.”
“Of course. He should have agreed to take Tess as his mate.”
“If that had happened you would have kept Max alive only long enough to provide an heir.”
“Of course. Then I would get rid of that slut of a daughter of mine. So that I would be named guardian of my grandson, who I would rule through.”
“That is after you got rid of the rest of the Royals.”
“You aren't a complete idiot Nicky boy. But you do need to lean to shut your mouth when you screw my whores!”

With that Kivar blasted Nicholas turning him to a pile of dust.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 31 5/15/19

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Great that the bonding is coming soon. What does Max have planned for Kyle? How did Kivar find out Nicholas had a big mouth?
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

It's an exciting time for Liz.......And Max is preparing for possible problems that will be arising.
Beware, there is a set-up planned.
Goodbye Nicholas.......too bad it isn't goodbye Kivar.
Thanks
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

RoswellFan68 The bonding is very soon. What is Max planning with Kyle? Got to wait and see. Good question how did Kivar find out about Nicholas's big mouth. Got to get back to you on that.

Carolyn It is an exciting time for Liz. I wouldn't worry about the set up working. Yeah well Kivar will get what is coming to him.

Part 32

Liz walked into the chapel which Serena had led her to. Serena hadn't entered it. She looked around and saw a woman waiting dressed in a gold robe. Liz was dressed in a simple white dress and had a pair of white sandals on her feet.

“Come forward Elizabeth.”

Liz took a deep breath and walked up to the woman.

“Please kneel.”

Liz knelt down on a pillow that was in front of the woman.

“Elizabeth, I am a priestess of the Granalith. The prince will join us in a moment. First with your permission I need to open the pathways in your mind that will give you gifts.”

Liz nodded that it was ok. She had been told about this part. In order for a real bond to happen her mind needed to be opened so that the part of her brain that humans don't use would now be used. The priestess placed her hands gently on either side of her head, and Liz felt a warm feeling go through her. After a minute the priestess let go. Liz turned when the door opened and Max walked in. He knelt next to her and took her hand in his. Liz felt her heart start to beat faster.

“You both understand that once you are bonded as mates that it will be until your last breath?” asked the priestess
“Yes.” Said both Max and Liz

The priestess nodded and wrapped a golden cord around their joined hands. The cord glowed and then disappeared. Max turned to Liz and spoke to her.

“Liz, I take you as my bonded mate. As the mother of my children. I promise to care for you and be there for you for the rest of my days.” Said Max
“Max, I take you as my bonded mate. As the father of my children. I promise to care for you and be there for you for the rest of my days.” Said Liz
“I declare you to now be bonded mates. May the Granalith bless this union.”

Max stood and helped Liz to her feet. He then led her from the chapel and to what was now to be their room.

Kyle watched as Serena prepared Max's bedroom for his and Liz's wedding night. She had placed candles around the room and spread rose petals over the bed. She was dressed in an open back shirt letting see her scared back for the first time.

“Rena?”
“Yeah Kyle?”
“It was really bad for you before Max bought you wasn't it?”
“Yeah it was. Kyle, I don't like to talk about that month between the end of my trial and Max taking my papers.”
“I get that. But, I just want to get to know you.”
“Not much to tell.”
“What about your family?”
“I no longer have a family to go back to. Once those guards used me, I could never return to my people. Not even sure my friend Jena who married an Antarian can go back.”
“Why?”
“She chose an outsider over one of our people. My people believe that a woman has to be pure of body on her wedding day.”
“So no one has sex before they marry?”
“Not to my knowledge. My friend Jena's mother died in childbirth with her younger sister. Her father remarried a year later to give Trina a mother and had seven more children with his second wife who was only twelve years older than Jena who was seven at the time.”
“How old was he?”
“Like thirty two.”
“That is kind of creepy if you ask me.”
“It is how things are done with my people. Had I not ended up like this my father would have chosen my husband and I would already be married. Heck I might even have a kid or two.”
“Really?”
“Yes my older sister is married. She married not long after my trial.”
“How old is the guy she married?”
“Ryden is five years older than Dara. He was chosen by my father to be the next leader. Come on Max and Liz will be here soon. We can go and talk in the garden.”

Kyle nodded and followed Serena out.

TBC

RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 32 5/16/19

Post by RoswellFan68 »

I glad Liz will have her own abilities that she might be able to use to protect herself. Lovely bonding ceremony.

In the long run, I think Serena and Jena are better off being out of their village.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

The bonding service was very simple, but very serious in the long term commitment.
Seems like Kyle and Serena are beginning to know each other.
So sad that Serena was never able to return to her family after the guards used her.
Thanks
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

RoswellFan68 Liz will have her own ablities as to what they will be we will have to wait and see. Serena and Jena maybe better off no longer in their village.

Carolyn The bonding ceremony was simple and serious at the same time. Serena and Kyle are starting to get to know each other. Just because Serena hasn't been able to return to her family doesn't mean she will never see any of them again.

Part 33

Liz followed Max into the room they would now share. It was not what she expected. Even only lit by candle light she could see that it was warm and inviting.

“Liz, let me show you something.”

Max led her to a set of doors and opened them. They both stepped out onto a balcony that over looked the new garden.

“I think you will enjoy this view once this garden fully blooms.” Said Max
“Is this the one Kyle was working on?”
“Yes. Liz, if you aren't ready we don't have to do anything tonight.”
“Max, I told you more then once that I am committed to being your wife in everyway.”
“I just want you to be sure. You can only make this choice once.”
“I know that. Max, you tell me nearly everyday that you love me. I can see it in your eyes. I know that you would only say that if it is true.”
“You know this after two months?”
“No I know this from spending time with you. I know this because Serena tells me.”

Max smiled and leaned down and began to kiss Liz passionately. Liz didn't fight it and soon found herself returning it fully. They made their way back into the room. It didn't take long before their clothes started to fall to the floor. Liz felt her heart start to race as gently lifted her up and lowered her to the bed. She closed her eyes as Max kissed his way down her body. When Max placed his mouth on her breast and sucked on it she felt her body spasm. She had never felt this way. Max slowly made his way down her body. He gently pushed her legs apart to give him access to her core. He looked up at her and seeing her eyes closed but a look of pleasure on her face he knew that she was enjoying what he was doing.

“Liz, I need you to look at me.”

Liz opened her eyes and looked at him. She knew he was asking permission to keep going. Liz nodded and Max gently pushed his fingers into her and started to pump them in and out. Liz could feel her body reacting to him. Liz felt an orgasm rock her body. Max pulled his fingers out and kissed her on the lips.

“Max, I need you.” Whimpered Liz
“How do you need me my love?” asked Max
“I need you inside me. I need you to make love to me.”
“Make love to you? So are you saying what I think you are?”
“Damn it Max! You are going to make me say it aren't you?”
“Yes, my darling I am.”

Liz let out a growl. She couldn't believe this!

“I love you Max. I love you like I never loved anyone else!”

Max kissed her and then started to inch his way into her. Liz bit her lip as her body started to stretch to fit him. He stopped when he reached her maidenhood.

“Max, I want this.”
“Liz, I don't want to hurt you. I know that it is going to.”
“Max, look at me. You haven't forced me into this. I made this choice. What you aren't taking anything from me. I am giving you this willingly.”

Max nodded and pulled back before pushing through Liz's virginity causing her to wince. He stopped and wiped the tears from her face. He then placed his hand right above where their bodies were joined. Liz went a warm feeling go through her as Max healed the soft tissue he had just ripped through.

“You didn't have to do that Max.”
“Yes I did. Liz, I never want you to hurt.”

Liz smiled and shook her hips. Max kissed her again and began to pump in and out of her. Their bodies moved together in perfect sync. It was nearly two hours later that they both climaxed. They felt to sleep tangled together. Neither noticed that a golden glow surrounded them as they slept.

The priestess stood before the Granalith and smiled when it started to glow gold. The bond that would start the golden age for the empire was complete.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 33 5/17/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Max couldn't have been sweeter or more considerate.
But Liz was finally getting impatient!
That golden glow was a great sign for the future of the kingdom.
Thanks