Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by dawnuk »

dawnuk wrote:
Bubblegal wrote:
Zanity wrote:
Except for the part about Isabel staying behind that sounds a lot like: Us Six Against the World by Linda
Unfortunately its not. Max and Michael end up leaving Roswell and Max never found out that Liz was pregnant until he came back. I think he bumped into Liz after she left Roswell and discovered she was pregnant/had the baby. The main thing I remember is that Liz got pictures taken throughout her pregnancy for Max so he could see the progress. I remember there was a picture of Liz with a measuring tape around the bump.

I can't remember if Isabel left or not, I want to say Maria, Alex and Liz all moved in together after Liz found out she was pregnant because her parents weren't happy. The only other thing is I can't remember if Maria was also pregnant with Michael's child at the same time.
I know this story. It's Snowbound by Mel. I've read it loads of times over the years but haven't found it for a long time. I've just looked in Crashdown.com but it's not there. It was on one of the fanfiction sites that are no longer up. I wish l had saved all the stories l loved because there's lots l would like to read again. Not that l know how to save them lol, not very technical.
Sorry l made that name up :lol: It's Snowmass not Snowbound.
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

dawnuk wrote:
dawnuk wrote:
Bubblegal wrote:
Unfortunately its not. Max and Michael end up leaving Roswell and Max never found out that Liz was pregnant until he came back. I think he bumped into Liz after she left Roswell and discovered she was pregnant/had the baby. The main thing I remember is that Liz got pictures taken throughout her pregnancy for Max so he could see the progress. I remember there was a picture of Liz with a measuring tape around the bump.

I can't remember if Isabel left or not, I want to say Maria, Alex and Liz all moved in together after Liz found out she was pregnant because her parents weren't happy. The only other thing is I can't remember if Maria was also pregnant with Michael's child at the same time.
I know this story. It's Snowbound by Mel. I've read it loads of times over the years but haven't found it for a long time. I've just looked in Crashdown.com but it's not there. It was on one of the fanfiction sites that are no longer up. I wish l had saved all the stories l loved because there's lots l would like to read again. Not that l know how to save them lol, not very technical.
Thank you! I swore I thought I was going to crazy and guess what - I've found it!!

Snowmass
and it's sequel - this is the story I was actually looking for.
Lost for You

Now I can be at peace for this fricking story!!
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

Bubblegal wrote:
dawnuk wrote:
dawnuk wrote:
Thank you! I swore I thought I was going to crazy and guess what - I've found it!!

Snowmass
Lost for You

I was going to say there's a sequel, maybe a third part, can't remember now. If you had started reading Snowmass that sounds like a different story to what you were looking for but it turns into that story later :)
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

dawnuk wrote:
Bubblegal wrote:
dawnuk wrote:

Snowmass
Lost for You

I was going to say there's a sequel, maybe a third part, can't remember now. If you had started reading Snowmass that sounds like a different story to what you were looking for but it turns into that story later :)
Just followed your link. I go on Roswell Heaven quite a bit but never looked on the Universal Friendship League. It was always l shall believe and the Bordello fan fiction sites l used. Anyway l thought that story had three parts. So wanted to let you know the third one is called Some Great Need. Sorry l don't know how to do links.
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

#189 - is there any stories where Max becomes best friends with Liz, Maria, and Alex before he and Liz get together? Or even after he and Liz get together. (I have a serious need for this for some reason lol). Alien/No Aliens - I'm not bothered, just as long as it's Dreamer with tons of Max/Liz/Alex/Maria friendship.

While we're on that - is there any stories where it turns out that Liz, Maria, and Alex are the aliens with Max? (instead of Michael, Isabel and Tess). Just curious if any has written anything like that.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

Bubblegal wrote:#189 - is there any stories where Max becomes best friends with Liz, Maria, and Alex before he and Liz get together? Or even after he and Liz get together. (I have a serious need for this for some reason lol). Alien/No Aliens - I'm not bothered, just as long as it's Dreamer with tons of Max/Liz/Alex/Maria friendship.

While we're on that - is there any stories where it turns out that Liz, Maria, and Alex are the aliens with Max? (instead of Michael, Isabel and Tess). Just curious if any has written anything like that.
Did you see my previous post telling you there's a third story after Snowmass and Lost for you called Some Great need?
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

dawnuk wrote:
Bubblegal wrote:#189 - is there any stories where Max becomes best friends with Liz, Maria, and Alex before he and Liz get together? Or even after he and Liz get together. (I have a serious need for this for some reason lol). Alien/No Aliens - I'm not bothered, just as long as it's Dreamer with tons of Max/Liz/Alex/Maria friendship.

Did you see my previous post telling you there's a third story after Snowmass and Lost for you called Some Great need?
Yes I did, thank you!!
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Still looking for above

#190 - I'm looking for a story that is past 'The End of the World'. Everyone is speaking to Brody/Larek to get information on their past. There they found out that Rath and Zan had visited Earth where Zan fell in love. Liz tried to leave at that point but she was forced to stay by Max as Maria recounted the events of Future Max because time-travelling became a plot point which Maria accidently blurted out Future Max to everyone confusion.

Max and Isabel's mother came in - using Amy, I think - it was revealed that Zan had fallen in love with a Liz Parker and he had asked them to send him back to a time where Liz was a kid so they could meet each other.

I think Tess swore that she wasn't going to leave Roswell but Liz still had a hard time before she found out that it was her that Zan had fallen in love with.

I hope this seems really familiar!!
Dani's fics

RoswellLover4ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellLover4ever »

I’m not sure if it’s enough but I only remember that Tess performs some kind of ceremony for Max and Liz where she transforms a knife and they put there hands on either side and she slices their palms like a marriage. She I think is possessed by someone from their home world. Any help would be great this has been driving me crazy.

Thanks
MARIA: You are sooo bad girl. Oh, and Max Evans is staring at you again.

LIZ: No way.

LIZ: Maria, that is so in your imagination.
itsabits
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by itsabits »

RoswellLover4ever wrote:#191

I’m not sure if it’s enough but I only remember that Tess performs some kind of ceremony for Max and Liz where she transforms a knife and they put there hands on either side and she slices their palms like a marriage. She I think is possessed by someone from their home world. Any help would be great this has been driving me crazy.

Thanks

It’s The Forging of a Life Bond

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... +life+bond