Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Bubblegal »

keepsmiling7 wrote:Thank you Bubblegal for the help!
No problem!! :D

#196: I'm looking for a story where Max goes to see Liz but found she fell asleep. Her journal lying open so he picks it up. He went to close it before he caught some words regarding the events of 'future Max'. He read the pages a few times, trying to understand it. It was about the third time he went to read it when Liz placed her hand over the pages and stops him, telling him that it was private.

I think Max - at that point - knew Liz had faked sleeping with Kyle but didn't know all the information and he questioned her on it.

If this sounds familiar at all, let me know? I'll take any stories - er - It was a dreamer fic though!
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

dawnuk wrote:
dawnuk wrote:
Bubblegal wrote:
Thank you! I swore I thought I was going to crazy and guess what - I've found it!!

Snowmass
and it's sequel - this is the story I was actually looking for.
Lost for You

Now I can be at peace for this fricking story!!
I was going to say there's a sequel, maybe a third part, can't remember now. If you had started reading Snowmass that sounds like a different story to what you were looking for but it turns into that story later :)
Just followed your link. I go on Roswell Heaven quite a bit but never looked on the Universal Friendship League. It was always l shall believe and the Bordello fan fiction sites l used. Anyway l thought that story had three parts. So wanted to let you know the third one is called Some Great Need. Sorry l don't know how to do links.
I've just read Snowmass again because it's been a long time since l have. But the sequel Lost For You isn't complete although it says complete. It doesn't end with them waking Michael up. I remember young Max telling his parents that they were going to have twin girls when Liz finds out she's pregnant. And on the day they're leaving New York to go back to Roswell l remember Tess and her two young children running down the street after the taxis that were taking them to the airport.

Does anyone have a complete copy of Lost For You please?
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

dawnuk wrote:#188 Has anyone got a link to Starmonkeys stories please?

I'm looking for the trilogy. Zan doesn't die in New York and comes to Roswell looking for Liz. Max still thinks that Liz slept with Kyle so he's still angry with Liz. Zan tells Liz that he was the one that she should be with not Max. They get married and have a baby boy. He's called Zantu and that's the name of the second story. The third story is called Another and that's my favourite because it's Liz and Max again. The Max who's with Liz and Zan isn't their Max from their timeline and Zantu knows this and sends him to his own timeline to be with Liz again.
Took a bit of digging but I found them: (Don't know the order they go in though - sorry!)

Zan's Trilogy: Another
Zan's Trilogy: Zan2
Zan's Trilogy: Awakenings
dawnuk wrote:
dawnuk wrote:
dawnuk wrote:
I was going to say there's a sequel, maybe a third part, can't remember now. If you had started reading Snowmass that sounds like a different story to what you were looking for but it turns into that story later :)
Just followed your link. I go on Roswell Heaven quite a bit but never looked on the Universal Friendship League. It was always l shall believe and the Bordello fan fiction sites l used. Anyway l thought that story had three parts. So wanted to let you know the third one is called Some Great Need. Sorry l don't know how to do links.
I've just read Snowmass again because it's been a long time since l have. But the sequel Lost For You isn't complete although it says complete. It doesn't end with them waking Michael up. I remember young Max telling his parents that they were going to have twin girls when Liz finds out she's pregnant. And on the day they're leaving New York to go back to Roswell l remember Tess and her two young children running down the street after the taxis that were taking them to the airport.

Does anyone have a complete copy of Lost For You please?
So far - I can't find the complete copy. I even found the original site I saw the story but it doesn't go past Chapter 20. I'm not sure where else the author has posted the story. Sorry.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
LoveIsForever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LoveIsForever »

194. Does anyone have the url for Roswell Fanatics Archive?
The One Thing That Never Dies Is Love.

My Roswell Challenges

My Forum
From the Wind to the Stars
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

LoveIsForever wrote:194. Does anyone have the url for Roswell Fanatics Archive?
Is this the one you're talking about?

Archives
Dani's fics

LoveIsForever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LoveIsForever »

Bubblegal wrote:
LoveIsForever wrote:194. Does anyone have the url for Roswell Fanatics Archive?
Is this the one you're talking about?

Archives
Thank You
The One Thing That Never Dies Is Love.

My Roswell Challenges

My Forum
From the Wind to the Stars
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

No problem Loveisforever!!
#196: I'm looking for a story where Max goes to see Liz but found she fell asleep in her bed. Her journal lying open so he picks it up. He went to close it before he caught some words regarding the events of 'future Max'. He read the pages a few times, trying to understand it. It was about the third time he went to read it when Liz placed her hand over the pages and stops him, telling him that it was private. She takes it out of his hand and Max recounts some of the details, slowly connecting the pieces together.

I think Max - at that point - knew Liz had faked sleeping with Kyle but didn't know all the information and he questioned her on it.

If this sounds familiar at all, let me know? I'll take any stories - er - It was a dreamer fic though!
Not 100% sure if this is the same story or different but I am wondering if it also had that Tess was mind-warping Michael since the summer. She had lowered his defences to make him more vulnerable to her while increasing his fear and hostility to Max and the others. I think Liz was being warned that Michael was in danger and Max had to heal him - the damage was pretty extensive that Michael would have died.

They took him to the pod chambers to heal him. Not sure if Alex was also getting healed at the same (this could be a mix of two stories together) but the humans were also in the chamber. Maria hugged Michael after she discovered what was happening.

I think Ava was the one warning Liz but I'm not so sure on that.

Never mind - that was a story called 'Failsafe'. Not the one I'm looking for. *Sighs*
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

#198 - Looking for a fanfiction. I think it was AU without Aliens. Max and Liz are best friends and they are still in school. Liz goes down on Max in the locker rooms. The next day I think Michael comments on Max's dick looking glittery when they use the toilets. (I think Max tried to hide, calling Micahel out for noticing it - Michael remarks he couldn't help but see the sparkle out the corner of his eyes). It turned out that Liz had glitter lip-gloss on when she went down on him and Max found that it took a few washes before it would come off.

If this sounds familiar at all, it would be helpful.
Again - still looking for

#196: I'm looking for a story where Max goes to see Liz but found she fell asleep in her bed. Her journal lying open on her stomach so he picks it up. He went to close it before he caught some words regarding the events of 'future Max'.

He read the pages a few times, trying to understand it. It was about the third time he went to re-read it, flicking back to the page, when Liz placed her hand over the pages and stops him, telling him that it was private. She takes it from Max, closing it while Max was still either kneeling or sitting by her bed.

I think he tries to sort it out aloud but Liz merely sighs and I think she starts to explain it.

I want to say it was after Departure but it could have been set after Max In the City. Set in season 2, that I know for sure.
#199 - Is there a story regarding Liz/Max + Clayton or did I just imagine it? (Regarding Chant Down Babylon)

#200 - are there any stories where Liz and Jesse build a friendship (with it being Max/Liz, Isabel/Jesse).

I'm a curious girl today, sorry!
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Bubblegal wrote:
Bubblegal wrote:#189 - is there any stories where Max becomes best friends with Liz, Maria, and Alex before he and Liz get together? Or even after he and Liz get together. (I have a serious need for this for some reason lol). Alien/No Aliens - I'm not bothered, just as long as it's Dreamer with tons of Max/Liz/Alex/Maria friendship.

While we're on that - is there any stories where it turns out that Liz, Maria, and Alex are the aliens with Max? (instead of Michael, Isabel and Tess). Just curious if any has written anything like that.
Still looking for above

#190 - I'm looking for a story that is past 'The End of the World'. Everyone is speaking to Brody/Larek to get information on their past. There they found out that Rath and Zan had visited Earth where Zan fell in love. Liz tried to leave at that point but she was forced to stay by Max as Maria recounted the events of Future Max because time-travelling became a plot point which Maria accidently blurted out Future Max to everyone confusion.

Max and Isabel's mother came in - using Amy, I think - it was revealed that Zan had fallen in love with a Liz Parker and he had asked them to send him back to a time where Liz was a kid so they could meet each other.

I think Tess swore that she wasn't going to leave Roswell but Liz still had a hard time before she found out that it was her that Zan had fallen in love with.

I hope this seems really familiar!!
Found it - finding my way back from Sanity I knew I would find it.
Dani's fics

dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

Bubblegal wrote:
Bubblegal wrote:
Bubblegal wrote:#189 - is there any stories where Max becomes best friends with Liz, Maria, and Alex before he and Liz get together? Or even after he and Liz get together. (I have a serious need for this for some reason lol). Alien/No Aliens - I'm not bothered, just as long as it's Dreamer with tons of Max/Liz/Alex/Maria friendship.

While we're on that - is there any stories where it turns out that Liz, Maria, and Alex are the aliens with Max? (instead of Michael, Isabel and Tess). Just curious if any has written anything like that.
Still looking for above

#190 - I'm looking for a story that is past 'The End of the World'. Everyone is speaking to Brody/Larek to get information on their past. There they found out that Rath and Zan had visited Earth where Zan fell in love. Liz tried to leave at that point but she was forced to stay by Max as Maria recounted the events of Future Max because time-travelling became a plot point which Maria accidently blurted out Future Max to everyone confusion.

Max and Isabel's mother came in - using Amy, I think - it was revealed that Zan had fallen in love with a Liz Parker and he had asked them to send him back to a time where Liz was a kid so they could meet each other.

I think Tess swore that she wasn't going to leave Roswell but Liz still had a hard time before she found out that it was her that Zan had fallen in love with.

I hope this seems really familiar!!
Found it - finding my way back from Sanity I knew I would find it.
I just followed your link for that story and read it. Is it only those 8 parts? It didn't seem like that was the end but l couldn't find it posted on any other site only Crashdown.com