What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 26 1-23-2021

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 10 10-30-2019

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I am still laughing over the wedding vows.......
That's something to tell their grandkids someday.
Wonder what happens after the honeymoon suite??
Thanks
Jlwharton
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jlwharton »

Fun story! I am looking forward to seeing what happens next! Please post more of the story soon...
Jlwharton
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jlwharton »

Fun story! I am looking forward to seeing what happens next! Please post more of the story soon...
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Can confirm Bubblegal never wrote the challenge. I had that happen a lot with my challenges for some reason. Someone would take them then they’d never actually post anything. Thank you for taking it up. I love what you’ve done so far!
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Thanks. I did search any challenge story that I liked to see if anyone wrote or started the story. I believe that my other story Double Vision was based on one of your challenge stories not started or completed.

I do plan on finishing the story. Real life as been busy the last two months.
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

What a lovely start of a story :D The wedding vow is Something to Cherish for the rest of their lives :lol:

I can’t stop reading until this point and I am so hooked for the next chapter :mrgreen:

Is it really What happens in Vagas, Stays in Vargas?? 8)

Please come back soon!! :wink:
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
truthrowan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by truthrowan »

I just found this, and I love it, I so look forward to your next update, even though those vows left me both laughing and cringing. Great Story!
Mom, Nerd, Complete and Total Disaster.
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 11 1-8-2020

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Sorry for the long delay.

Chapter 11

“Thank you so much Alex, the food was almost as good as Senor Chow’s. The wine hit the spot as well. I’m sorry your weekend is messed up because of me. I know you didn’t want to babysit me all weekend.”

“Maria, it’s fine. I like spending time with you. Besides, Liz and Kyle are still on their date. Why don’t we see if there is a movie on?”

“Liz should be getting back soon. She is not really a night owl.”

“Well, I don’t know. Kyle talked about getting them a room for after the birthday dinner.”

“You can’t be serious. Does my idiot brother think that Liz is going to change her mind about sex?”

“You know Kyle. He thinks a little celebratory champagne with change Liz’s mind. Liz is a big girl she can take care of herself. I should know since I had to be her sparring partner when Jim taught you girls self-defense. I think I still have some of the bruises.”

“Okay, it would serve my brother right. If she kicks his butt.”

<The Bellagio>

“Yes, I would like a honeymoon suite.”

Max presented the reservation clerk his American Express Card.

“Here are your keys the room number is on the envelope, Mr. Evans. Will there be anything else?”

“Yes, I would like a bottle of your finest champagne, strawberries and cream, and assorted desserts brought to our room.”

“Yes, Mr. Evans. I will get on that request immediately.”

<Honeymoon Suite>

Max opened the door and before Liz knew what he was doing he swept her up into his arms to carry her across the threshold. They shared another passionate kiss. Liz was a little nervous about what was about to happen. What if he was disappointed in her? He was older. He probably had much more experience that she did.

Max was also thinking about what they were about to do. Part of him thought he should tell her everything. Another part didn’t want to scare her away. He loved her and didn’t want to lose her.

“Why don’t we take a tour while we wait for room service?”

“I think that would be a great idea. I could use the bathroom to freshen up a little.”
It was a spa bathroom with Italian marble, whirlpool tub and separate steam shower. Liz took the time to use the facilities, re-apply her blush and lip gloss. She was trying to calm her nerves. She was now married, and she was about to make love to a man, her new husband, for the first time.

When Liz arrived back in the room, room service was just leaving. Before her in the living room was table filled with desserts, fresh strawberries and cream. Two glasses of champagne had been poured.

“A toast, to my beautiful, amazing wife and queen. This is the happiest day of my life. I’m going to do everything in my power to let you know how much I love you. I’m so happy that you can accept me, a lonely alien king, as your husband.”

“Max, I love you too.”

They clinked their glasses together and entwined their arms to complete the toast. Max picked up a strawberry and dipped into the cream and offered it to Liz. Liz quickly licked the cream and took a bit of the offered berry. Before she had a chance to lick her lips Max was kissing her once again. After the kiss, Liz offered Max a berry covered in the chocolate sauce. They continued to feed each other and kiss after each offering. Max decided to cut a small piece of the cake and feed it to Liz. Liz returned the favor. The champagne bottle was soon empty. With each kiss, the time was increasing. Before long, they were laying on the couch, kissing and caressing each other. Liz had already removed Max’s tie and was working on his dress shirt.

“I don’t want our first time to be a quickie on the couch. I want to take my time and love you like you deserve, Liz. Let’s move to the bedroom.”

He removed himself from her body and helped her up from the couch. He turned her around and unzipped her dress letting it fall down her body. Liz was only standing in her strapless bra and panties. She was thankful that she let Maria talk her into getting a matching set at Victoria’s Secret after purchasing the new dress. She soon found he had thrown her over his shoulder. He laid her on the bed. He removed his shirt and pants and joined her on the bed.

They soon picked up where they left off on the couch. Max removed her bra on his first try. He used his powers, but Liz didn’t need to know that. He was a man on a mission. Max had touched and worshiped her breasts from the moment he removed her bra. He wanted to claim his bride. Liz didn’t think she would be comfortable the first time a man saw her small breast. She always wished she had a little more up top. She had always compared herself to Kyle’s former girlfriends, posters and magazine. But with Max, she didn’t have this insecurity. She felt like the most beautiful woman on the planet.

Max slowly removed her panties and Liz removed his boxers. They laid together and continued kissing. Max reached between her legs and touched her clit. She immediately responded with moans of pleasure. He inserted one finger followed by a second and third to prepare her for what was to come. “Are you sure you are ready for this Liz?” “Yes, I’m just going to put myself in your capable hands.” He when above her and slowly entered her welcoming core. A connection was formed. Both their bodies started to glow. When he broke her barrier, he automatically healed her. She felt no pain. They were one. Their heartbeats and breathing were in sync. She felt his pleasure and he felt her pleasure. They continued to move together their pleasure continued to increase. They both reached their peak at the same time as Max filled her with his seed.
While still connected Max rolled onto his back so his weight would not be too much for Liz’s small frame. He soon came back to life and Liz started to move her over him. Neither of them was satisfied yet. This cycle continued for the next few hours. Each time their pleasure seemed to be better than the last. After the fifth time, they both finally collapsed into a deep sleep.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 11 1-08-2020

Post by keepsmiling7 »

WOW........what a start for a married life.
Can't wait to read more.
Thanks!
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 11 1-08-2020

Post by SmileeUk »

Such a lovely moment on their first night together!

Now I need to re-read the first chapter to understand ‘what next...’ :wink: :wink:

Can’t wait for more :wink: :wink:

Thank you for writing!
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~