Mouth (AU, ML / Adult) (Complete)

This is the gallery for the winners of the fanfic awards to show off their fics, and their banners!

Moderators: Itzstacie, Forum Moderators

jasper711
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Part 18

Post by jasper711 »

AN: I think I'm a little rusty on the smut. I'll try to make it up in the upcoming parts.

Also a special thanks to IAmLongTimeFan. That is a gorgeous banner. It's perfect. It's always how I imagined the banner if I had one. lol. You did an awesome job. Do you mind if I make it the official banner for the fic? I'd be really honored to use it.

Another big thanks for everyone who has stuck with me through the years and to those who have recently joined us. If it weren't for you guys, I would've given up fic writing forever. :)

Part 18

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Just as they had done the last time they were here, both of them stood outside Liz’s apartment door, both eager to get inside. Instead of trying to put the key in the slot, Liz handed Max the key.

“You do it. I don’t think my hands will stop shaking long enough to get it open.”

Max leaned down to capture her lips in a heated kiss, his tongue snaking past his lips to push it’s way into her soft, pliable mouth. She tasted so good, he couldn’t resist. She had that sexy, innocent girl thing going on. He couldn’t help but want to deflower her. Without pulling away from their kiss, Max reached for the keys, opening her door as if he had been doing it forever.

Ushering both of them inside, Max reluctantly released her lips, pulling the door closed behind them. Although, Liz had warned her friends not to interrupt, he didn’t want to take any chances, so he put the dead bolt on, followed by the chain.

Smiling at him, Liz tugged on his hands. “Impressive.”

He laughed despite himself. “I try.”

Her voice was husky as she pulled him towards her bedroom. “That’s good. Um, you know, that you try? Because that could come in real handy.”

“You mean in the bedroom?” he deadpanned.

Kicking of her high heels, Liz nodded. “I love the way you think, Max.”

He had started talking off his own shoes and socks, his torso shaking slightly as he laughed at their banter. “Oh yeah, right. You only want me for my body.” Max stopped short after his comment. He could see Liz’s eyes traveling down his body as if he were already naked. He shivered, feeling his dick jump when she let her eyes linger at the ever growing bulge.

Liz let her hand caress his cheek, her hand roaming down the front of his shirt, stopping right at the top of his pants. She licked her lips, feeling herself getting wet. Smiling up at him, she reached down inside his pants, groaning softly when she touched his throbbing penis.

“And what a great body you have.”

Max reached out to steady himself against the door frame, afraid he would fall flat on his face as Liz continued to tease him. He couldn’t help but thrust his lower body towards her eager touch, pleased that she seemed to enjoy just touching him.

Liz watched enthralled as Max’s eyes dropped to half mast, the cords in his neck pulsing as he allowed her free reign over his body. Delighted that he trusted her, she slipped her hand inside the slit of his boxers, her hand squeezing his manhood. She watched as Max’s knees locked, his bottom lip close to bruising as he bit into it to keep himself from crying out.

Tracing the long length of his dick, Liz stopped at the base of his cock, her hand making a fist to measure his girth. She remembered how easily fit inside her even though he was huge. Tightening her grip, she continued her up and down ministrations until she felt a spit of warm liquid hit the back of her hand.
“Oh!”

Max forced a tight smile over his lips at her curiosity. He wanted her to reacquaint herself with his size, remembering how worried she was the last time, asking if he would fit inside her. He remembered reassuring her, telling her he’d make it fit. And what a great fit it was. It was like his body was meant to be inside her body and only hers.

Having had enough of her small teasing hand, Max pulled her out of his pants with a soft sigh, already missing the contact. He pulled her hand up to his lips, kissing her open palm “As much as I love having your hand on me, I want to be inside you when I cum.”

Liz’s round eyes just stared up into his, liking his idea. She nodded, allowing him to take the lead.

“I trust you,” letting go of his hands, she reached over her shoulders, letting the straps of her dress fall down, first revealing her breasts, eventually catching at her pregnant belly. Max reached out to help the dress fall all of the way down, pooling at her cute little feet. Max couldn’t quite catch his breath at the sight of Liz in a pair of little pink panties.

Unable to stay away from her another second, Max led her to the bed, pushing her gently to lie on her back. Once situated on the bed, Liz invitingly let her legs fall open for Max, letting him see the proof of her desire against the wetness of her panties. With barely restrained passion, Max pulled his shirt off, kicking his pants out of the way as kneeled in front of Liz like a choir boy.

Leaning forward, Max closed his eyes inhaling the musky scent of Liz. With his tongue reaching out of his reddened lips, he traced her nether lips through her soaked panties, causing Liz’s lower body to lurch of the bed, trying desperately to get closer to his talented tongue.

“Easy. I’ve got you babe.”

With his left hand pressing her hips to the bed, he let his right hand pull down her little panties, quickly bringing it to his nose for a quick sniff before tossing it over his shoulder. Opening her legs further, Max moved his broad shoulders to sit between her trembling thighs. With a shaky finger, he traced her opening, his mouth watering when her essence coated his finger, making his finger slide easily against her delicate petals.

Watching as her delicate pussy lips oozed more of her delicious juices, Max leaned forward, letting his mouth trace a wet path over her sticky lips, his nose bumping softly against her clit. Extending his middle finger, Max entered her slowly, his eyes closing on their own accord when her tight walls squeezed his finger. He started a slow rhythm, watching as her hips moved easily against his hand.

When she moved more insistently against his lone finger, Max pushed another digit inside her, delighting in her breathy moans above him. Licking her clit like a piece of candy, he shoved a third finger in her moist opening, his mouth latching onto her clit as Liz screamed.

“Please, Max. Please.”

Max continued finger fucking her sopping cunt, his free hand pulling his boxers off. He watched as Liz’s vagina swallowed his long fingers, his tongue lapping her juices as she thrashed on the bed, her tiny hands manipulating her nipples. Max grinned at the sight of her, his fingers shoving deep inside her.

Hearing the tell tale sign of her breaths catching in her throat, Max could feel her pussy clinging onto his fingers tightly, refusing to let him go. He knew it wouldn’t be long before she was at her peak. But he wouldn’t let her come this way.

Just when Liz felt her toes begin to curl, she felt Max disengage his fingers from her aching hole. When she would’ve groaned in frustration, she felt Max plunder her depths with his large cock. She could feel him throbbing inside her, making her arch her hips as he mounted her. She thought he was going to take things slow but she almost had a heart attack when he pumped in and out of her, in a fast rhythm. Her hips failed to follow his pace, his dick spearing in and out of her.

“God, Max.”

Max pumped his cock inside her, trying to reach her womb. He wanted to be as deep inside her when he came. Lifting her legs over his shoulders, Max grabbed a nearby pillow, placing it underneath her hips.

Gruffly he groaned in her ear. “Tell me if I hurt you, baby.”

“Don’t stop. Don’t stop. God Max, I need to cum.”

Never one to disappoint, Max bent Liz’s body in half, causing his cock to go deeper inside her, hitting her in just the right spot. Reaching his right hand between their pumping bodies, he let his finger rub over her swollen clit as he continued to ram his thick sex into her pussy. He pushed and pushed, his body sliding against her as he sweated profusely above her. Slipping against her slicked body, he felt his rhythm slip, causing his dick to angle differently, hitting her in her most sensitive spot.

“Fuck, Max!”

Turned on by her dirty language, Max continued to pound her sensitive spot over and over again, groaning as he felt her tight pussy clench over his engorged cock. Pushing his dick to the hilt, Max let his seed spill out, letting Liz milk him dry.

With small tremors wracking his body, Max kissed Liz softly.

“I love you, baby.”

He let her legs down gently, trying not to crush her with his weight. When he attempted to leave, she wrapped her legs around his waist, halting any of attempts to escape her depths.

“Liz, no. I’ll crush you.”

“Please don’t leave me just yet.” She squeezed her muscles over his softening cock, “I’ve missed having you inside me.”

Feeling her squeeze him, Max mock glared at her. “You don’t play fair.” He tried to get comfortable above her, not wanting to crush her or the baby.

Liz traced his hard jaw. “Don’t ever leave me, Max. Don’t ever leave me.”

Max kissed her, his hand running over her rounded stomach. “I’m never leaving the two of you ever again.”

TBC
We are all on drugs.

Weezer
jasper711
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Conclusion

Post by jasper711 »

Part 19

*~*~*~*~*~*

Liz smiled in her sleep, remembering how wonderful it was to be in Max’s arms again. He had loved her thoroughly, making her feel as if she were the most precious woman on earth. He loved her and he loved their baby. She didn’t think that she could be any happier than she was. But her slumber didn’t last long as she felt a pair of eyes staring at her.

Peeking one eye open, Liz couldn’t help but smile at the picture that Max created as he lay on his stomach beside her, his eyes round in merriment as he stared at her belly excitedly. He was unaware of her smiling gaze, he was so intent on staring at her rounded stomach. He couldn’t believe that he and Liz were going to be parents. He had only dreamed of reuniting with her again, but never in a million years did he expect her to give the gift of his first child.

Tentatively, he reached out an open palm to touch the warmth of her skin, wanting to feel the life growing inside her. He didn’t want to wake her, but he couldn’t help himself. After the worst six months of his life, he never thought that he would ever be happy again. He had resigned himself to the fact that he would be alone forever. Because having been with Liz for the brief time that they were together, no one else could compare. Anyone else would just be second best.

Sighing softly, he felt her soft skin pulled taught over their growing baby. “I love you, baby,” he murmured quietly.

Grinning above his dark head, Liz touched his brown locks. “The baby loves you too, Max.”

Having the grace to blush, Max ducked his head shyly. “I didn’t mean to wake you.” Unconsciously, his hand rubbed her stomach carefully, the pads of his fingers tickling her skin.

She leaned down to kiss his lips, delighting in the slight moan escaping his lips. “You didn’t.” Her lips nipped the corner of his mouth, her tongue sneaking out to taste the fullness of his lower lip.

Angling her back against the bed, Max hovered above her, his lips chasing hers as both his hands spread over her expanding middle. “You look so beautiful sleeping.” A wolfish grin plastered itself to his lips as he continued to kiss her, knowing that a thousand kisses would never be enough. Once he tasted her again, he couldn’t get enough. It felt like he was going to die, a fire building in the pit of his stomach.

A breathy moan tumbled from Liz’s kiss swollen lips, her greedy little hands reaching down to touch his penis. She pulled back when she felt how hard he was already when they had only begun kissing.

“For me?,” she asked sweetly as she pushed him to lay on his back. She lay beside him, watching as his eyes drooped to half mast as she softly ran her fingernails over his hardness.

Max nodded, his voice taking on a raspy quality. “Yeah, baby. It’s all for you. It’s yours.” He licked his lips as he leaned back fully, his legs spreading a little to let his little minx play. He watched as her eyes grew to saucers as she experimentally toyed with him.

He tucked back her hair behind her ears so that he could get a better look at her gorgeous face. He teased her softly.

“You ever driven a stick?”

Kneeling, Liz eyed his cock seriously, watching as it jerked violently in her hand. She shook her head.

“Never.” She looked up at him innocently, a roguish grin playing on her lips. “I’ve only ever ridden a stick,” she whispered hotly.

At her words, Max felt a little precum dribble forth from the little slit on the mushroom shaped head. He couldn’t help the way his voice shook as he spoke. “You want me to teach you?”

Nodding eagerly, Liz watched as Max lifted his manly hand to scoop up the iridescent fluid pooling at the blunt tip of his arousal. Her hands fell away from his cock, reaching up to play with her distended nipples. She groaned quietly, feeling how sensitive they were, how the slightest pass of her fingers would hit deep inside her belly.

Max watched as Liz fondled her growing breasts, feeling his cock throbbing. She wanted to learn how to drive a stick? Well, he would gladly teach her.

Making sure that her eyes were trained to his straining erection, he rubbed his hand full of precum over his hard length, his teeth clenching as he gripped his member tightly. He curled his hand into a fist as he squeezed his dick, a deep groan emanating from his panting mouth as he watched Liz’s perky little lips round into an O shape as he cupped his balls with his free hand.

He fisted his proud cock, a thin sheen of sweat forming on his torso.

Liz’s darling little voice permeated his brain, making him laugh slightly.

“Baby, don’t hurt him.”

“I won’t,” was his husky reply before quickly pulling her up to sit in his lap. “You said you’ve ridden stick?”

Grinning, Liz reached between their slick bodies to push the tip of his weeping erection at her soaking entrance. She leaned down to lick his nipples, her heart soaring as he moaned, sounding like a wounded lion.

“I’m a back seat driver,” she whispered thickly before impaling herself over his thick cock.

A simultaneous groan was heard from the two of them as Liz began raising herself up until only the tip of him was inside her, then plunging down his throbbing prick. She braced her hands over his shoulders, her back arching when he sat up to suckle her breasts, igniting the fire building in the pit of her stomach.

Her thighs burned with the effort of her thrusting, but Max’s hands were on her hips, guiding her over his stiff dick.

“God baby, you’re so fucking tight.” Her twat answered with a squeeze, causing Max to pant as he speared inside her slick walls.

“Mmm, more.” Her legs trembled as she tried to get herself off, her hips grinding against his as she tried to reach her zenith. “Max, I, I need-

Abruptly, Max pulled out of her, causing Liz to cry out in grief. Before she could complain, Max had positioned her on all fours, his dick pulsating insistently against the downy cheek of her ass. She felt the hot liquid essence of his penis drip on her skin, exciting her further. Unable to wait any longer, she thrust her ass back at him, begging shamelessly.

“Please. Put it inside me.” She wiggled her butt, further expressing her need. “I need your cock, deep baby. Put it in hard.”

At her last words, Max lost any semblance of control, his cock separating her quivering pussy lips. He moaned in ecstasy when he sank deep, the sound of wet suction drowning his ears. He pumped his dick as deep as it would go, wanting to bathe her womb with his cum.

Reaching above her soaked lips, he searched for her special knot of nerves, crying out when she squeezed him tightly in her creamy walls. With shallow strokes, Max knew he couldn’t hold out any longer. Rubbing his index finger furiously over her aching clit, Max arched his back as he felt his cum spew thick streams inside her pussy.

“LIZZZ!”

The minute Max shot his hot load inside her, Liz fell over the edge, her walls contracting violently gripping his penis tightly inside her. She whimpered as Max continued to finger her clit, his dick pulsating inside her as he continued to spill his seed, eventually dribbling down her inner thigh.

“MAX!”

Slumping forward, Liz grunted when Max pulled out of her, instantly feeling the loss. Max pulled her against chest, as he panted for breath, his hand lazily rubbing her arm as they sank back against the bed.

Feeling his strong arms encompass her, she knew without a doubt that she couldn’t live without him. She had already tried that and she couldn’t do it. Turning her to face him, a shaky hand cupped his cheek.

“Will you marry me?”

To say that Max was stupefied was an understatement. Here he was trying to calm down after an orgasmic high and Liz further inundated his heart with love. He didn’t hesitate. There was only one answer.

“Yes.”

Liz was too shocked, her mouth opening and closing before throwing her arms around his neck.

“I know we have a lot to talk about, and a lot of explaining to our friends and family, but I can’t live another second without you.”

Max stole a sweet kiss, a stark contrast to their wild lovemaking only seconds ago.

“I want that too. I am never going to leave you or our baby ever again. The two of you are my life.” He traced her cheek with his fingers. “My life would cease to exist if you two aren’t in it.”

“I love you, Max.”

“I love you, Liz.”

Six months later

Max cradled his three month old son to his chest, his finger dancing lightly over his cherubic cheek. He was the spitting image of his mother, right down to the cute little button nose. He gave his son an eskimo kiss.

“How’s daddy’s little man?”

“Ahem.”

Max turned to see Liz standing behind him, her hands resting on her hips, her eyebrow arched.

“How come he gets all of the attention?” She said with a pout.

He crooked his finger, beckoning her to him. “Come to daddy.”

When she leaned into him, she gave her son a peck, smiling softly as she saw his ears sticking out a little.

“He’s definitely got your ears.” She touched the outer shell of Max’s ear.

“What’s wrong with my ears?”

She giggled. “Nothing. They’re perfect.” She pinched his side, once again sticking out her lower lip. “What about me getting a little lovin’?”

Letting his hand drift down to cup her butt, he grinned like the cat that ate the canary. “You are daddy’s sexy wife. The most important woman in his life.”

Wrapping her arm around his waist, she laughed. “Nice save there, daddy.”

She watched as he smiled, revealing all of his teeth. She couldn’t believe how fast everything had happened. After they made up six months ago, the two of them had announced the news to their families and friends. Everyone had been shocked to hear about the impending nuptials, but the icing on the cake was when they also announced that they were expecting.

Everyone had been surprised, unaware that the two of them even had a relationship. Despite their initial astonishment, they couldn’t deny the love between the blushing couple.

Max had asked Michael to kindly fly back to pack his stuff and send it to her apartment. Now that he had found her again, he wasn’t ever going to leave her.

Their wedding was shortly after. It wasn’t a grand ceremony, but a gathering of loved ones to celebrate the new family. Everyone had wished them well, knowing that they didn’t need it. The two of them were soul mates. There couldn’t be a more perfect pairing.

Having been married one short month, they owned a modest house, perfect for a new family. After receiving his diploma, Max received a job as an RN at Roswell Memorial Hospital. He loved his job, being there everyday to help his patients instead of the impersonality of being a doctor. She had followed in his footsteps, getting a job at the hospital lab.

But all too soon, she had gone into labor, giving birth to the most perfect little boy. Gavin Parker Evans was born at 3:30 am. They had named him after Gavin Rosdale, because had it not been for his sexy voice, their little bundle would not have been conceived.

Breaking her out of her reverie, Max smiled into her eyes.

“What?”

Standing on her tiptoes, she kissed his lips softly. “Thank you for making me the happiest woman on earth.”

He rubbed his nose against hers. “Thank you for being my wife and giving me a son.”

Their foreheads leaned against each other lovingly before they were broken apart by the song playing on the radio.

You gave me this

Gulping, Max looked down into his wife’s eyes, noticing the blush creeping up her neck as their song came on the radio.

“I think it’s time for Gavin’s nap.”

Liz ushered him towards the bedroom, kicking off her shoes as she tried to shimmy out of her shirt.

“I think you’re right,” she giggled.

END

Sorry for taking so long to get out the conclusion. Working graveyard definitely begins to take it’s toll on you.

Anyways, hope I did this story justice. Thanks again to everyone for the awesome fb. You guys are what made me come back to ficdom.

Thanks again y’all.

Jasper :)
We are all on drugs.

Weezer