Franny's Stories - Updated AN 22/3

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

veronica
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by veronica »

Hey, i am a huge fan of all your stories
I make sure i read every story
loving your work
i luv all the theme' and plot'

ur number 1 reada
~~RoNnIe~~
P.S luv u frannie
francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Post by francesca »

Hey everyone,

I hope you all check out my new one part stories:

<center>Complete

Title:The Gift Of Love

Summary:
It's Christmas Eve. Max and Liz have a child together, named Keith. What will become of Keith's parents, the night before christmas and will it bring them together? (Of cousre it will!)

Coming Soon

Thankyou to RosDude for the awsome banner... i love it!

Title: Final shoot

Couple: M/L

Summary:
Max is a detective for the Roswell Bureau of Investigation…Liz is his girlfriend and throughout the story there will be flashbacks of how they met and more. The further you get into the story the better it gets.

Max is currently investigating these murders. Their is a serial killer who is killing models, but what will happen when the next clue leads to Liz? How is she connected to Models? How will Max protect her?

Thankyou to Drogyn for the amazing colours, its perfect!

Title: Shouldn’t Love You

Couple: M/L

Summery:
Max and Kyle are friends, but what happens when they decide to go camping with their girlfriends Tess and Liz and feelings begin to change who they are being felt for?

Thakyou to Dreamer<3 i absolutely love the banner, its perfect!

Title: Long distance

Summary:
This is a story about Max and Liz and they are in a long distance relationship, where Max has been away in New York working and Liz is stuck in Roswell waiting for him to return. It goes through how Liz and Max feel about their long distance relationship and how it changes back to the way it was.

These are all going to be posted very soon but they are only one parters, there are many more to come that I have been working on. Hopefully I will have a New Years story posted by New Year Eve and another that I have been planning out called ‘Over’ which is about Max dumping Tess. <center>

I will definitely let you all know when I have completed those stories I am planning and when I have posted them.

Thnakyou, Franny!
Last edited by francesca on Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DreamerLaure »

Francesca, I can't wait!!
"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy
francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Post by francesca »

Hey everyone i just wanted to say thankyou to Drogyn & Dreamer<3 for the awsome banners to my new stories "Shouldn't love you" & "Long Distance" be sure to check them out!
FrenchDreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by FrenchDreamer »

Wow all those stories to come,
i'm already impatient to read them all :D !!
francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Post by francesca »

Hey evryone,

Just a quick note saying that i updated this site. I added links to some of the stories so it should take you to the right stories.

One quick question.. How do you centre things?

Dont forget to keep an eye out for my new story called 'Leave You Hanging' it will be out really soon i promise i wont make you wait too long. Its a very smutty fic and its deffinately ADULT.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and of course read my stories :D

:P ...cheka... :P
<center>ƒяαηηу'ѕ ѕтσяιєѕ

viewtopic.php?t=13570
francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Post by francesca »

hello everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying P.E. but we all know that it is coming to an end soon so keep your eyes open for "Teaching the Wife"

:P ...cheka... :P
<center>ƒяαηηу'ѕ ѕтσяιєѕ

viewtopic.php?t=13570
francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Post by francesca »

<center>Coming Soon

Thankyou to RosDude for the awsome banner! isn't it perfect :P

Title: Leave You Hanging

Summary:
Max is an Architect. Liz is an Interior designer. They are called together to plan and produce a house for millionaire Ed Harding’s daughter, Tessa. How will they work together after the sexual tension between them flares and they find themselves playing cruel tricks on each other in a sexual haze and leave them hanging on. <center>
roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

I can't wait for your new story. It looks awesome.
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Post by francesca »

Hey everyone,

As you all know i have been on holidays which unfortunatly came to an end today and i had to return to school :(. In the holidays i was really bored and im talking EXTREMLY BORED! so i wrote all these stories and they are the ones that are in the 'Coming Really Soon' section.

Well i wrote another one yesterday which is finished and i am going to post it real soon and i know i keep saying that alot but i will post it as soon as i get a banner.

I am going to be posting P.E. till it finishes and then about a week after i will start the sequal 'Teaching the wife' during that time i will also be posting 'Elevator Love' the new story i wrote yesterday. A little into the sequal of p.E. i will begin to post 'Leave you Hanging'.

Anyway i really just wanted you all to know the plan that i had set out for what i would be posting.

Here is the Summary to:

Title: Elevator Love

Summary: the title is pretty self explanatory. I got the idea from Guy Sebastian’s new song ‘Elevator Love’. Max likes the girl that lives in his apartment building a level above him and she likes him too. The only real time that they actually get time alone with each other is when they are in the elevator that is in their apartment complex. Evwerytime they are in the lift they feel things for each other but hide their desire for each other. Will they take action or just sit around and wait for their attraction for each other to grow?

I hope you will all read the new stories and i hope you will enjoy them just as much as i enjoyed writting them.

Also thankyou to everyone who as been reading 'Physical Education' and has been replying. Im so happy that you all like the story and i hope you will all read on till the end.

(and the sequal :D)

Have a great day!

cheka...:P
<center>ƒяαηηу'ѕ ѕтσяιєѕ

viewtopic.php?t=13570