When the heck IS Max's birthday anyway? The Roscanon thread

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

His eyes are blue, Linds. :D

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
Chrisken
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Chrisken »

Applebylicious wrote:Another quickie...what color are Alex's eyes? Green? Blue? I suck at this, lol.
Well, I haven't gotten a really good look, but there are a few Colin Hanks websites that say brown, and I think that fits. :)
Read my other roswell stories!

"A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. If the Rowan tree's roots are shallow, it bears no crown." From 'the farthest shore', Ursula LeGuin.

RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

Ok hear is an easy one.

What is the canon spelling of Kyle and Jim's last name?
Chrisken
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Chrisken »

RosDude wrote:Ok hear is an easy one.

What is the canon spelling of Kyle and Jim's last name?
Capital V as in victor
a as in alpha
l as in lima
e as in echo
n as in november
t as in tango
i as in india

;)
Read my other roswell stories!

"A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. If the Rowan tree's roots are shallow, it bears no crown." From 'the farthest shore', Ursula LeGuin.

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Applebylicious wrote:Another quickie...what color are Alex's eyes? Green? Blue? I suck at this, lol.
his eyes are green - believe me, I have spent quite some time starring at them!

but I guess this comes a bit late since you already posted your a/i fic, Linds :oops:
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Correct me if I'm wrong but Max didn't bring Liz back from the dead. He only healed her...right? However, Liz brought Max back from the dead...right?

If Max only healed Liz, I always wondered why it was assumed that he could bring Alex back from the dead, when his gift was healing and not resurrection.

I apologize if this question has already been answered on this thread. I was lazy and didn't read all of the comments.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

behrlyliz wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but Max didn't bring Liz back from the dead. He only healed her...right? However, Liz brought Max back from the dead...right?

If Max only healed Liz, I always wondered why it was assumed that he could bring Alex back from the dead, when his gift was healing and not resurrection.

I apologize if this question has already been answered on this thread. I was lazy and didn't read all of the comments.
That's kind of a sticky situation. It could go either way. I mean watching the scene pilot she was either at the brink of death or dead. And Liz's journal both at the beginning and the end says "...5 days ago I died...". The full extent of Max's powers are unknown. But from watching all three seasons it seamed to me that the limits were:

1. He can't heal the natural deterioration of tissues that occurs as a result of entropy's effect on the human body.

2. I think he could resuscitate the dead as long as it hadn't been too long. Medical professionals can do it sometimes with there adrenaline needles and defibrillators. I hate to go metaphysical on you but I think the limit there would be as long as the soul was still present ie hadn't departed to the next life.

Liz may have flatlined on the Crashdown floor or may have not but either way you've heard the phras "hoping against hope" I think they all knew Max couldn't do anything for Alex but they had to try.
nitpick23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by nitpick23 »

Zanity wrote:.....The full extent of Max's powers are unknown.
The full extent of Max's powers aren't known because the writers of the show had no clue themsleves. They kept "adjusting" them so that they would get the biggest emotional bang for the buck in any one particular episode. They never seemed to keep track of what he could and couldn't do.

Basically you can have Max do whatever you need him to do to have your story fly.
Shiesty23
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shiesty23 »

Sternbetrachter wrote:
his eyes are green - believe me, I have spent quite some time starring at them!

but I guess this comes a bit late since you already posted your a/i fic, Linds :oops:
I've been staring at a picture of him and they look a bit grayish-green to me... :| :?

But I have looked at some of Colin's bio's and they say brown. :?

What color are Nick's? Blue? Gray?

SHI
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

I think Nick's are a deep blue.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”