Practical Enchantment (AU, CC, Adult) Thread #6

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

*ZARIFA*

pulling the small leather wallet out of my only other oair of jeans , i check to make sure everything is there...wad of cash, check..bank cards, check...I.D , check ...you dont live the life ive lived and not learn to keep cash and i bank card on you at all times , its not like im worried about being robbed. I'd brake the guys arm before his arm got any where near my wallet. i throw on my boots and tie my hair up into a pony tail that sits high on my head.Grab my leather jacket and walk back into the hallway.

maria's talking to liz's door again i see.

"Anyways, Blair and I are going to go shopping to pick up some outfits. You wanna come with?"

"aww come on Liz, you made breakfast ill get lunch" ah yes ladies and gentlemen i think with my stomach. touching Liz's door

"this is becoming a habit" i half laugh..and shot Maria a worried glance ,the girl behind the door was giving off bad vibes.

"ok lizzie ,im not going to take no for an answer girl, out you come , or im coming in to drag you out ,everyone knows shopping will heal all ills, well that and ice cream...hey im sure the mall will have a baskins and robinson ,we can walk ,talk ,eat and shop!..women and multi-tasking !"im a little worried ,i step back and let Maria handle the situation she does know her sister better then i.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"Max hates Liz...Everyone but Liz...Kyle get Max drunk...Max loves another woman....Max hates Liz"

I sigh. Where has she got it in her head that Max hate her. That couldn't be furthur from the truth.

"ok lizzie ,im not going to take no for an answer girl, out you come , or im coming in to drag you out ,everyone knows shopping will heal all ills, well that and ice cream...hey im sure the mall will have a baskins and robinson ,we can walk ,talk ,eat and shop!..women and multi-tasking !" Blair steps a step back with a look of casution sketched across her caring face.

I step up to bat(sorry baseball reference. :wink:

"Max isn't coming." I inform her reluctantly. "I talked to him earlier. He needed to go back up there for a bit. (I refer to the elders) Please come Lizzie!" :wink:
Last edited by FaithfulAngel24 on Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Alex*

"And must I keep my eyes closed?" she breaths exasperated.

Sliding up her gloriously bare form I kiss each eye lid tenatively before replying,

"Yes, you can open your eyes now."

She complies and I reveal in the look of pure lust sparked in my lover's eyes. Trailing my fingers down her abdomen I stop just before they reach the spot I know she's aching for me to caress,

"How bad do you want me?" I croon into her ear.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel/Calypso

How bad do you want me?

As he whispers his question into my ear I turn my face so my cheek brushes against his,I want to touch him,any part of him

Being tied up is no fun..."Why don't you touch...and you'll see for yourself how much I want you." I whisper back into his ear

I am a little surprised by my own boldness...oh well this is what Alex does to me...I kiss his earlobe before tugging at it gently with my teeth,I pull against the scarves,trying to push myself up off the bed
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Alex*

"Why don't you touch...and you'll see for yourself how much I want you." she whispers in my ear. The words alone added to her tone makes me eager to explore her in the upmost fashion.

Kissing my earlobe and then lightly tugging at it with her teeth, she pulls defiantly against the scarves,in an attempt to push herself up off the bed.

"No. No." I scold a mischievous grin across my lips.

"Not until I know you can trust me again."

With that I allow my wandering hand to touch her just the way she needs to be. Experimently I insert one finger into her warm slick passage to find that she wants me almost as bad as I want her.

I groan in both satisfaction and frustration. I want her now, but I will not take her until I have it all. Mind, Body, and Soul.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel/Calypso

As I feel his fingers explore my most intimate of parts I can't help but moan,when he gently pushes his finger into me my hips push against his hand,"Unnnggghhh!!"

I throw my head back onto the pillow,"Oh god...just there...Alex."

Looking into his eyes which are filled with love and lust I say "I want you...all of you."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Alex*

My touch causes her body to immediately react pushing her hips against my hand.,"Unnnggghhh!!"

She thrashes against the bed eventually allowing her head to rest across the pillow. "Oh god...just there...Alex."

Our eyes meet in pure uninhibited passion as she assures me,"I want you...all of you."

Using my other hand to grasp her hip so I control out deep inside her I go. I place along teasing kiss acorss her lips.

Letting an extra finger slip in I massage that spot to the best of my ability,

"You mean right here?" :wink:
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel/Calypso

You mean right here? he asks in a teasing voice

"Yes...yes...yes" I chant "right there...aaaaahhhh!"

It feels like my body is melting...well it's on fire alright.If he doesn't untie me soon I am going to rip these damn restraints off

As he kisses me I capture his lower lip between my teeth,nibbling at it before kissing him,I run my tongue along his lips
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Alex*

Breaking our kiss abruptly, I do something I have wanted to do for awhile now. Taste her.

Relucatantly I draw my fingers out of her instantly missing the warmth of her. Instead I place my mouth over her swirling my tounge over places my fingers had only touched a moment ago. Grinning like a fool at the delectable sweetness I lap up her juices hungerily.

My hands hold onto her hips enjoying the dominance i have over her in this positon.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel/Calypso

"Alex.." I scream as I feel his tongue against my core,my body trembles uncontrollably

Without a thought I rip one hand free and place it on his head,running my fingers through his hair,unconsciously pushing his face closer to my centre

"Ohhhhh...Alex...feels so...good."