Timelines (Adult CC/UC) Thread #2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"Nothing is going to happen to anyone, we can fix this," I say, determined. I focus my gaze on Maria. "I love you."

I hear Michael's voice and it causes me to stumble back out of Liz's embrace. She looks on conflicted wanting to help ,but not exactly sure how.

I try to find the words to tell him I love him,but they won't come. I want to assure him that I need him and it would cause a deep achy hole in my heart that would never be filled if he left me, but I don't.

Instead I stand there speechless but with fresh tears sliding down my exhausted features.

"I can't be here." and with that I do what I swore I would never do. The same thing my father did to me, and the nightmare I always had involving the love of my life.

I walked away from Michael Guerin.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

I stand there, possibly waiting for some response, but when she turns to me, her cheeks tear-stained, all she says is, "I can't be here."

Then the love of my life just walks away. I stand still for a moment, trying to clear my head; maybe I'm just imagining things. But she's still walking away. I give Liz a look of sadness, before turning to the figure who's back is turned to me.

"Maria, wait, please," I say quietly, walking quickly to catch up with her. When I do, I get serious deja vu from the scene at the Crashdown earlier.

I step in front of her, blocking her path. The words come from my lips as a whisper, practically too quiet to be heard. "Maria."
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Future Liz

I watch as Maria pulls away from me and I can do nothing right now...she needs to deal with this issue.I only hope Michael can get through to her.Together we all are stronger...at least we were in my timeline

I need Kyle...going back in I go stand beside him for comfort and strength.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"Maria, wait, please," he says gently rushing to catch up with me. Placing himself directly in my path he abruptly stops.

His next word is said so softly it goes almost unheard. With the obnoxious sound of the passing cars, and noisy pedestrions it is just about lost. Except that I know what he said.

"Maria."

Not because I wittnessed the sound ,but because his face is drawn up in quiet pain. I know because of the many times I have heard him utter my name.

Sometimes in agravation, Sometimes in the hit of passion, and not often but it has been said in a form of salvation. It is in thse times that I realize that what we have is not normal. He states my given name as if it was a prayer. I can't not answer. He could scream it at the top of his lungs and I amy never acknowledge it, but when he says it like that. It's over. I'll always answer when he calls my name.

"Michael. I..." Knowing not what words will make this better i decide not to use any. I place my hands around his neck and tug him to me.

Placing my eager lips upon his I tell him all he'll ever need to know with a kiss.

Just to make sure I say it anyway.

"I love you too."
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~FUTURE KYLE~~~~~
I put my arm around Liz and give her a private smile.
"We need to find our Maria. Everyone be on your guard....you may be talking to either one of them."
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Maria stops walking, and looks up at me, and in that moment I know this is paining her too. "Michael. I..." Her voice gives me hope, and I look down into her beautiful eyes, waiting for her to continue.

With those words, she kisses me, and I know that she loves me. I know that she never wants to leave me, and that I shouldn't worry anymore.

Then she voices it. "I love you too."

I pull her into a hug, nearly lifting her off the ground. "Then don't walk away," I mutter into her hair, not letting her go. We will fix this. We won't let the future happen the same as it did.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Pulling me into a possesive hug my toes scrap the ground as he lifts me up. "Then don't walk away," He whispers into my hair. With him holding me close I knoiw there is no way I could ever leave him. not if I ever hoped to survive. As hesitant as I am to admit it. I need him.

"I'm sorry. I was just sooo scared. I don't want us to ever be apart." I assure him still not releasing him from my grasp.

I am still afraid. Frightened that if I let him go somethi ng else will pry it's way in between us. :wink:
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

"I'm sorry. I was just sooo scared. I don't want us to ever be apart." Maria says, and I smile, kissing her again softly before letting her go. I don't want to let her go, because in the back of my mind, I'm worried she'll still run away again.

"I promise I won't leave you." I say quietly, smiling.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

He smiles softly but it doesn't quite reach his eyes before letting me slide down his body back tot he ground.

"I promise I won't leave you."the love of my life assures me with worry clouding his eyes.

"Don't make promises you can't keep." I tell him sadly thinking of all that stands in our way.

"We don't know what could happen tommorrow." My voice barely above a whisper. :wink:
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

"Don't make promises you can't keep." She says, and I give her another smile, understanding where she's coming from on this.

"We don't know what could happen tommorrow." she adds, her voice barely audible.

"Alright then, I won't promise you anything, but I'll have you know I would never, ever leave you willingly."

I know there is a smile on my face, but inside, I'm so far from smiling. Last night was probably the best night of my life, and now, now it's falling apart.

This is why we were never going to get anyone involved in our lives in the first place. Of course, if I'd listened, I wouldn't be with Maria right now.