How was your day/week/weekend?

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Re: How was your day?

Post by Earth2Mama »

killjoy wrote:
Earth2Mama wrote:Oh, yeah ... Aunt Mary Flo came a knocking as well :roll: I'm so not in the mood :(
And as a man I was so not in the mood to know that :P :oops: :lol:
LMAO! Oh come on ... it wasn't that bad - I could have mentioned it by it's "other" name :lol:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

Earth2Mama wrote:
killjoy wrote:
Earth2Mama wrote:Oh, yeah ... Aunt Mary Flo came a knocking as well :roll: I'm so not in the mood :(
And as a man I was so not in the mood to know that :P :oops: :lol:
LMAO! Oh come on ... it wasn't that bad - I could have mentioned it by it's "other" name :lol:
All I can say is thank god for IUD's!
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

My day was awesome. My best friend came over today cleaned my kitchen just about spotless and made me chocolate chip cheesecake. :D I'm super spoiled.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

^ That does sound like a good day!

Mine was a little sucky. At least the first half of it was. I had to deal with this stupid professor who teaches this stupid educational psychology class. He doesn't articulate. He's a mumbler, so it's impossible to understand anything he says. Add int he fact that he has no socialization skills so is basically off in his own head telling jokes that aren't even funny for most of the class period and making remarks that don't sit well with me, such as "Teenagers are basically retarded human beings," and I want to punch this guy in his fugly face.

Well, yesterday, when my friend calmly brought up a question to him about a take-home quiz that he supposedly had assigned but only 4 out of 36 people in the class had done, he started, like, attacking her and saying, "It's not my responsibility if you didn't attend to the lecture material. And that's one of the disadvantages of sitting in the back of the class. That's on you to grasp the instruction." And I was so pissed so I spoke up and said, "Hey, let's do the math: if only one-ninth of the class 'grasped' your instruction, then it was probably shoddy. There's no way the rest of us were just being lazy or unattentive. We're good students; that's why we're bringing this up to you. If something went wrong in the communcation process, that's on both of us and, as the instructor, you need to step up, take responsibility for it, and accomodate it, because I refuse to get downgraded for something that wasn't even assigned with clarity." And that pretty much put him in his place. I felt proud.

I really hate that professor. I was about two seconds away from walking out of the class. He's such a fuck-face dickhead ass-wipe snot-nosed birdbrain of a guy.

Oh, that feels better. :lol:

But other than that it was good, because I was pleasantly surprised with the angst I got from Sawyer and Kate on Lost.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

Wow, I can't believe you said something, good for you though. I would've probably just sat there and fumed silently.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

I've been trapped in my bed under the blankets with a heating pad most of the morning to finally wake up around 11 a.m. and see the pretty snow falling. Around 1 p.m. the heavy snow really started coming down, so now I'm trapped in my house as there is at least 6 - 10 inches of snow outside.

So, basically, I've had a GREAT day! :D
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

Earth2Mama wrote:I've been trapped in my bed under the blankets with a heating pad most of the morning to finally wake up around 11 a.m. and see the pretty snow falling. Around 1 p.m. the heavy snow really started coming down, so now I'm trapped in my house as there is at least 6 - 10 inches of snow outside.

So, basically, I've had a GREAT day! :D
Lucky.

I've been writing an essay on the failings of the United States prison system, their emphasis on incarceration versus rehabilitation and how this has developed into issues with overcrowding.

So, you know...my day's been awesome. :roll:
Alli
Dean: Damn cops.
Sam: They were just doing their job.
Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

My day was great. What started out as going to be a very sucky birthday tomorrow, or today as it now is, has been made awesome by my best friend. She along with everyone else I know has to work tomorrow, so she comes over with cake, balloons, flowers, and a big bag filled with mostly cheesy little presents. She wouldn't let me open the presents until after midnight but it was sweet and we had a late dinner at Denny's. Hopefully everyone has a great Valentine's day!
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Went away for a few days. Came back to find out that my cat (who is like a child to me) is sick. Watching her. Can't bring her to the vet till Wed. Thanks to it being Mardi Gras tomorrow.
- Amanda
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

NotYourChick wrote:Went away for a few days. Came back to find out that my cat (who is like a child to me) is sick. Watching her. Can't bring her to the vet till Wed. Thanks to it being Mardi Gras tomorrow.
Oh, I hope your cat gets better!
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.