Which Max and Liz scene made you cry/touched you the most?

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

*DreAms and CandY*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by *DreAms and CandY* »

Assilem_1 wrote:. Then after Departure I was just disgusted at how much they tore our Dreamer hearts out with EOTW and never even gave us The Conversation where we would get to see Liz tell Max why she did what she did . . .
Me too !!!!!!! This so unnerves me !!!!! :evil:
I mean, they never even mentioned this event after Departure ! How realistic is that ???? :evil: :shock: ... It's not as if this day had turned their whole life upside down... :roll:
@--}----- Constance -----{--@

The whole world has gone crazy and I didn't get the memo. The one that said : 'PS, the whole world has gone crazy, sorry for the inconvenience' ~ Max in Core by Incognito
dreambehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreambehr »

roswelliankermitqueen wrote:I've cried a lot of times in a lot of different shows for max and liz they always seem to get themselves in the worst situations but by far the most tearjerker moments would have to be:

*when max is in the white room and the ass(aka agent pierce) shows max the image of liz dieing the look on his face just made me fall to pieces
My heart was aching for him when I saw this scene. *sob* You could totally tell it was tearing him apart inside to see that image of Liz dying.

Assilem_1- You're definitely not weird. At least you cried watching painful M/L scenes. I love them to death but I never cry during any episodes and sometimes I feel really bad because I think that makes me a bad Dreamer, but that's just me.
dream on
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dream on »

Dreamy, why would it make you a bad dreamer? :? But yeah, other than Destiny, CDB and some the end of ETOW (no pun intended), Roswelll really had lost the power to make me cry. Except s1. Then i'd wait in tenterhooks for the damn week to end!!
Pixie_Dustforeva
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Pixie_Dustforeva »

I would say I cried during EOTW...Man that was sad. and I also semi-cried when Max ask Liz to marry him........And of course they were happy tears!!

Pixie_Dustforeva

(*Y*)
(o.o)
(")OO(")
dreambehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreambehr »

dream on wrote:Dreamy, why would it make you a bad dreamer? :? But yeah, other than Destiny, CDB and some the end of ETOW (no pun intended), Roswelll really had lost the power to make me cry. Except s1. Then i'd wait in tenterhooks for the damn week to end!!
Well, I know practically every Dreamer has bawled their eyes out over an ep, except me. :( Anyway, just curious do you go by the name ros2nz at FF?
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

dream on wrote:

Code: Select all

when he yelped "not like i love you". i know there's been quite a few explanations as to why he said it but hell, there's no way he can love tess like a sister after shagging her. it's not humanly possible until and unless u're really and truly into incest.
The other explaination is the MIND WARP. The sex wasn't consentual. Wasn't desired. It was FORCED. It wasn't Max's free will or choice. He was used. Raped.

It's hard to believe he could love her at all under the circumstances, but the thing with mindwarps is, that you can't TELL that you're being mindwarped. It's not like being dreamwalked, where Max knew what he was seeing wasn't real. The people who are mindwarped don't know it's not real.

He was made to do things, and he didn't know why. He's trying to explain to himself why he did and felt things that don't have any real basis for him. He's trying to feel love for Tess, because, as someone-else pointed out, if he didn't love her even 'though he had sex with her, he'd be an ass. He's trying to figure out how he could have felt that way when it happened, even though he doesn't seem to feel that way any other time. But it doesn't work, because he doesn't love Tess like that. The only TRUE feelings he had for her were as a friend.
dream on
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dream on »

Dreamy - got me.....how'd u ever guess? :twisted: can't be my sig.....??

Isabelle - tell me about it.....i just wish they'd made the mindwarp official...it would make life a heck of a lot simpler. i mean, everyone and EVERYONE knew Max, in no way or capacity, loved *gag* TESS....they could have had the decency of redeeming Max, just a lil bit, after totally destroying him, to make the Tex an official mindwarp and give peace to the fans who'd been so damned loyal to the show....but i guess asking Jkass to do his fans a good turn is like asking for the moon.
*DreAms and CandY*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by *DreAms and CandY* »

Dream On wrote:but i guess asking Jkass to do his fans a good turn is like asking for the moon.
Couldn't agree more, girl !!! :mrgreen:
@--}----- Constance -----{--@

The whole world has gone crazy and I didn't get the memo. The one that said : 'PS, the whole world has gone crazy, sorry for the inconvenience' ~ Max in Core by Incognito
dream on
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dream on »

constance- the one and only time i trusted JK was in SAB. I thought he'd bring it around. After ETOW, i knew it was all over. This guy was a monster, he ATE his own show and spit out the bones at the fans.
kippy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kippy »

Saddest moment for me as a Dreamer...well, to risk sounding redundant, the end of Destiny and EOTW were the only episodes that had me crying, but the conversation from the Harvest got me, when Liz is walking down the street.

MAX: Liz! Liz, what are you doing? We agreed none of us would go anywhere alone.

LIZ: Fine.

MAX: Wait.

LIZ: Max, look. There's just...there's nothing left to say.

MAX: Except the truth.

LIZ: We have already been through this!

MAX: So far, all I know is what I saw, and what I saw can't be true, because it means everything I felt in my heart for the last year is a lie! Now, you owe me an explanation, and I want it right now!

LIZ: Please quit shouting, Max. You're scaring me.

MAX: That's a lie, too! You're not scared. You're hiding something.

LIZ: I'm not.

MAX: What the hell is going on with you, Liz? We never lied to each other, never kept a secret from each other.

LIZ: You know, you have got me up on this pedestal, Max, and...I'm not this perfect person. I made a mistake. Look, Kyle and I made love. The end. I'm sorry.

:cry: :cry: :cry: just broke my little Dreamer heart. The way Max says "what the hell is going on with you, Liz?" always got to me. The whole conversation is just heartbreaking!!
"And we that have lived in the story shall be borne again and again..."