Any Lamptrimmers?

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

ahhh right. well, that mystery is solved. Now if I can only discover who decided to create the "Tess baby thing" I'll be all set.
Magic Mushroom Omelets. You know what I'm talking about.

"Do it, or I'll snap your neck, pour jelly on your body, and pray to the GODS OF JELLY... to BURN YOUR SOUL in A JELLY LIKE HELL! Now GET THE JELLY!" - Dane Cook
(Sorry, I was watching Comedy Central)
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

If you can figure that one out let me now. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Sologirl102 wrote:question: why are Lamptrimmers UC? They always struck me a conventional, or at least they did before the idiots made her evil and Alex dead.
Amen sister amen :roll:
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

killjoy wrote:
Sologirl102 wrote:question: why are Lamptrimmers UC? They always struck me a conventional, or at least they did before the idiots made her evil and Alex dead.
I second that, Amen. :D
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
Chrisken
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Chrisken »

Zansgirl wrote:
killjoy wrote:
I second that, Amen. :D
It's a little inconsistent, because K/T fics qualify for the CC fic boards. But I guess they decided that there aren't enough of us to justify a board of our own, so we get lumped in with the UC couples. (Not that I have a problem with UC, of course, but I don't think it's best accuracy.)

I wonder... if we can generate a lot of chatter and discussion on this thread, maybe we could use that to convince the RF mods to create a lamptrimming forum? The way it worked on fanforum (and maybe mediablvd.)

:D
Read my other roswell stories!

"A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. If the Rowan tree's roots are shallow, it bears no crown." From 'the farthest shore', Ursula LeGuin.

jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Great idea, Chris. I'd love to see a Lamptrimmer forum. They've become my favorite CC couple. ;)
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Lillie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lillie »

I love Kyle and Tess. They were so cute together. Seems like such a shame that the writers built it up, only to bring it all down by her killing Alex.

I think the board definitely needs more Kyle and Tess stories.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Yeah that is one of the main things I hated about the show.

They had this great flirtatious build up between Kyle and Tess which got us all built up....and than suddenly they just dropped it with a 'I love you like a sister' speech from Kyle and with Tess chasing after Max.

I was like "What the F*&^*?!" :twisted:
Flamehair
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Flamehair »

I just review the epi "a roswell christmas carol" yesterday evening. And once more I really don't understand why the writers didn't made a pair out of the two. The way Kyle looks at Tess when they stand in the kitchen and watch Jim and Amy at the table - it really looks like Kyles is fully in love with Tess.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

One hundred percent agree Flamehair.They built up a sexual tension between Kyle and Tess and than just simply abandoned it. :roll:

I have to say I've been disappointed by stupid writers on TV shows before but none more than the idiots who wrote for Roswell :roll: :twisted: