A Love Worth Dying For(Adult/CC) *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

“More than I have ever wanted anything else.”,he says before we kiss again,but before I can really get in to it he pulls away and scoops me up in his arms.I can't prevent a squeak of surprise that escapes my lips but he lays me down gently on the grass

Always thoughtful,he places his coat under my head and looks at me with tenderness and admiration evident in his eyes,“You are truly the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes upon.”

Reaching up with one hand I place it on his neck and pull him down,"Stop talking so much...as much as I like your compliments Alex,right now all I want is for you to make love to me." I say boldly
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Alex*

"Stop talking so much...as much as I like your compliments Alex,right now all I want is for you to make love to me." She states confidently as she captures my lips once more for a feverent kiss. I moan in pleasure against her lips as my left hand creeps up her dress coming to rest on her inner thighs. My love's appreciative sigh surges me forward making me feel bolder in my actions. No longer able to fight to temptation I grasp her firm bosom with my right hand.

Reveling in the sensations coursing throughout my aroused body I nip at her neck. Placing feathersoft kisses all along her jawline I work downward until my mouth meets my hand on her heaving chest.
:wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

My body trembles in anticipation as Alex begins kissing me,softly and tenderly and then with increasing passion.One of his hands wanders down the side of my body before it pulls my dress up and caresses my thigh,coming to rest on the soft flesh of the inner side.Soft moans escape my lips in between our kisses,"Oh Alex."

My own hands,begin to feverishly unbutton his ruffled shirt,almost wanting to rip them off but I restrain myself.After all,we do have to go back to work after this little distraction.

When his right hand comes to rest on my fabric covered breast my upper body arches up,leaning in to his touch.Our clothes are a nuisance and an unwanted barrier.Using one of my hands I pull his head closer to my chest and move my hips against his.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Bump :wink:
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"I don't know." Liz says almost shell shocked. "I just don't know, Maria." She replies changing the page. We both read each and every syllable hanging on to ever word. I find myself immensely passionate about this whole culture of people I never knew existed. These people fear only the sun. They will never know the uncertainty of death for they are beyond that. The undead. I wonder what it would be like. "Wow." I hear myself muttering before the door opens.

Uh Oh. We've been caught, but by whom. I look up to meet the cold eyes of someone who had not expected to see us here. "Oh Sir we can explain." I assure the figure making his way towards us. Turning to Liz I wait to see if she has a brilliant excuse before opening my mouth.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
POM

Post by POM »

OCC: Is Max still alone in his room? I don't want to jump to where he's not suppose to be :lol: Is he talking to Michael or something?
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Max is still in his room and Michael was headed to the bedrooms I was hoping either Max or Michael could walk in on Maria and Liz rading the Book of Vampyrs. :wink:
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

FaithfulAngel24 wrote:Max is still in his room and Michael was headed to the bedrooms I was hoping either Max or Michael could walk in on Maria and Liz rading the Book of Vampyrs. :wink:
I's agree :D
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

bump :D
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Alex*

"Oh Alex." My name upon her lips is probably the most intoxicating sound ever uttered. She claws anxiously at my clothing. My breath comes out in sharp pants and my blood boils as she discards my shirt effortlessly. Her hips buck frantically as if begging for the release she so desperately craves. This is all happening so fast. Moments ago we were strangers and now I am studying her ever move so that I know every curve of her body. I yearn to know what she needs so that I can satisfy her.

The goddess below me arches her back so that out bodies are pressed tightly together. Needing to feel skin against skin I tug at her dress until it completely open revealing her nearly bare body. I want this so badly. To be with her. It’s all I’ve ever wanted. I’ve dreamt of making love to her for so long. I can’t believe it’s really happening. Bringing my fingertips to the most intimate of places I mutter words I never even realized I knew when I find that she is moist and ready for me.
:wink: