Destiny Awaits (AU, CC, Mature/Adult) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"Hey don't cry" I said wiping her tears away. "I promise you, you will never live without me. I'll always be here Liz. Forever" I said kissing her forehead.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"okay...Okay.." I told him as I kissed him...Okay... I pulled him into me for a deep kiss-- "I love you Zan. I love you.." I told him as I held onto him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
I smiled. "I know you do sweety. And I love you too." I said enjoying being so close to her. I just held her in my arms, smiling that I was so lucky.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Zan, i'm so sleeply...can't we just go to sleep for now...We can make love in the morning...Can't we?" I asked him. My head was still on his chest--I waited for his answer.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
I look at her. "Liz, don't you know that we never have to make love if ypi don't want to! Don't you know that? Liz if you never wanted to again I wouldn't care. I love you Liz. Im not a sex obsessed loon. I love you and as long as your with me I don't care what we do."
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"I want to...but it's just that our kids are very active tonight...they keep kicking...I don't know how I'm going to get any sleep." I laughed slightly.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
I laugh. "Aww my poor sweetheart." I said kissing her on the forehead. "I love you" I whisper as I settle myself, preparing for sleep.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Yeah.. I know..." I whispered as I snugged next to him and felt myself drifting off.

Ava:

"Do you think we should turn it...It's late!" I asked Keith

Rath:

I walked Mary to her..I will see you tomorrow miss--I kissed her hand.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~KEITH~~~~~
"Yeah" I said walking her to her room. "Good night honey" I said giving her a kiss.

~~~~~MARY~~~~~
"Goodnight Rath" I said smiling. I walked into my room, collapsed on to the bed and quickly fell asleep.

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
I smiled as I watched her fall asleep. I tried to stay awake to just watch her, but eventually exhaustion over took me and I fell asleep.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

the sunlight woke me up...I turned on my back and strected out...and went to the restroom...I was feeling sick...I hate morning sickness. I told myself as I brushed my teeth.