maxandLiz4ever1357's Dreamy Fics: Anon. Complete!

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

maxandLiz4ever1357's Dreamy Fics: Anon. Complete!

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

Ok, I only have three fics, and they're all WIP's but I really wanted an author's page. So, even if I don't really need one, here are my fics:

(1)

Title: There's Nothing Interesting About Roswell

Summary: What if Liz was never a part of the gang? What if she moved into Roswell after everything in season one had happened? And what if she started to get curious about the shy dark haired boy sitting in the back of the classroom?

(2)

Title: Different Sides

Summary: A 25 year old Max just escaped from the evil clutches of Pierce, and is being chased by one of their most valuable agents. This agent just happens to be a certain dark eyed, brown haired girl that we all know and love...

(3)

Title: Anonymous

Summary: Liz has been in love with Max Evans; captain of the basketball team and head jock, for as long as she can remember. The problem is, she’s one of those studious, pretty-in-a-plain way girls and she doesn’t think he could ever notice her. What happens when Liz starts getting anonymous love notes from a secret admirer?

Last edited by maxandliz4ever1357 on Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

Coming Soon

Title: An Antarian Tale

Summary: Liz, the Princess of Antar, has a strong love for horses that leads her to the castle's stables almost every day. While there she bumps into a devilishly handsome stable hand by the name of Max Evans... :D

A/N: This won't start until at least one of WIP stories are completed.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
linliz68
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hey

Post by linliz68 »

Omg!! Are you kidding...I'm checking out the other two amazing stories, just as "Anamyous" is just as amazing!! Can't wait to read more!!

I have just read all 3 of your stories up to the point where you updated them!! All incredible!!
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

I'm so glad that you have your own works page now :D . I wanted to tell you that I love all three of your stories and can't wait for you to post An Antarian Tale. It sounds like it will be an interesting read.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

I'm thinking about a who-done-it/Clues type of thing, with lots of twisty plots and evidence. Of course this would take a lot of thinking out, so it wouldn't be ready for a while (if I decide to do it).
Last edited by maxandliz4ever1357 on Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

Coming Soon!

Title: (Possibly) President Parker

Summary: Liz Parker spent her whole life working up through politics. She made all the right connections, got into all the right elections, and finally achieved a feat no woman ever has before. Liz Parker becomes the first woman president.

Meanwhile, Max Evans has been in the secret service for years, just waiting for the chance to guard an important political member. He finally gets his shot, assigned to guard President Parker. The job is complicated, because many groups are upset over a woman becoming president, but Max feels up to the challenge.
Last edited by maxandliz4ever1357 on Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

OMG! President Parker sounds really good. I can just picture Max looking very HOT as a Secret Service Man dressed all in black. I'm so looking forward to President Parker and An Antarian Tale.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

I sorry! :? I know I’ve been awful about updating…. I swear I’m sitting down and writing parts to all three very, very soon! :D
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Raychelxluscious »

Hey, hon! :)

I can't wait for Antarian Princess. How's it coming? Good, I hope. ;)

Raychel
writing is a socially accepted form of schizophrenia

Roswell, New Mexico S1 Watch Party
83 AlienAngel
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: I never got my letter to Hogwarts... So I'm moving to Forks to live with the Cullens

Post by 83 AlienAngel »

I can't wait until An Antarian Taleis posted.

How's it coming? Good, I hope. Please let me know when it will be posted. Soon, I hope.

83 AlienAngel
Last edited by 83 AlienAngel on Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.