Oddities (AU, CC, TEEN) Thread #2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
"Can we?" I ask smiling. "I am pretty wet. Actually...pretty wet is an understatement...but hey if you wanted to make things fairer you could take a dip and then rip your shirt" I joked.

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"Oh Really?" I say shocked. "You like what you see?" I ask. "Because I have to say Isabel" I say as I lean close to her ear and whisper "you are the most stunning woman I have ever seen."
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

"You know," I said, grinning slyly. "I wouldn't mind going for a swim..." I started towards the water. "Wanna come with?"
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I put my arms around his waist as he leaned in closer and I said "A girl can never get enough of her guy saying that you know."

I couldn't stop myself in time,only after it was out did I realise my blunder,I was going ahead of myself,who was I to call Alex my guy
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
I look at him, rather shocked....
I'm sitting here dripping wet...and he wants to go swimming....
But then again...swimming with Michael....
"Sure" I say getting up and following him.

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"Your guy eh?" I say. I lean in even closer. "I like that" I whisper.

(ooc: yeah! and hey! how come my 2 characters are in the 4 argh! and ur both postin at the same time! lol!)
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

I smiled. I knewit was probably that last thing she had wanted to do, but she had said yes. "Fine, last one in is a rotten egg!" I said, taking off my shirt quickly before diving in.

The water was cold, very cold. Oh well, at least we have a fire to sit next to after. I popped my head up and looked for Maria.

((well, if I don't post now, I'll come back in an hour and there will be ten more alex and isabel pages. jk))
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

( :lol: OCC-double the fun for you Mad)

Isabel

I was so relieved to hear him say that,that I kissed his neck and asked him,"You don't mind that I called you that?"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"Huh?" I said as she was distracting me by kissing my neck... "Erm no I definitely...do not...mind." I said. I quickly cupped her face in myhand not being able to stand it any longer and kissed her.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
God. He took his shirt off...and I have to say....he's very impressive. I quickly jump in after him. I watch under the water as I se ehim come up looking for me. So I quickly grab his legs and pull him so that he looses his footing and goes under. I laugh as I come up for air.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Before I can find her I'm pulled underwater. I start laughing, which isn't a good thing, since I'm underwater, so I come up quickly and shake my head all over Maria, getting her more soaked then she already was.

"Ha. You're a rotten egg." I say, grinning. "But that was a pretty good trick you played on me just then. I'll have to find a way to get you back for it."
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

We shared what I only thought happened in romance novels...a soul searing kiss...for those few minutes there was no one else in the world but the two of us.

We both were clinging on to eachother like we never wanted to let go.