Oddities [AU/CC TEEN] Thread #3

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

(OCC-it's good to be back)

Isabel

Alex and I sat in companionable silence fora while,each of us lost in our own thoughts.I was wondering how he wasn't freaking out after that whole scene with Victor out on the verandah.

I have to take care of this mess...I told myself.Victor could spoil things for me just to spite me.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I look at Isabel, not sure what to do or say...she was clearly in deep thought....no doubt about Victor.
"Well.....I'm guess I'm not very good company right now, and I'm guessing you want some alone time right now so...." I say standing up and putting my hands in my pockets. I walk towards the balcony.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"No don't go" I cringed at the way I was almost pleading.I hadn't meant for it to sound that way.

"I mean,I would like you to stay if you want to stick around." I said suddenly shy "we can talk some more or do somehting else."

(occ-thanks POM,mad and kelsey for the birthday wishes :D )
Last edited by KarenEvans on Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I turn to look at her and give a grin. "Well....if you feel up to it...I mean I don't want to disturb you. But yeah, sure".

I grin as I sit back down.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I smiled with happiness that he was going to stay a while longer "Of course I'm not tired,I tried sleeping earlier but i kept having weird dreams,that's why you found me awake."

"So what do you want to do?" I asked as I walked towards the music system and put in a cd of slow romantic numbers
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"I really don't mind" I answer. "I'm happy doing anything, just as long as it's with you" I say with a smile. I notice shes put some romantic music on.

"Well since the music is suitable, Miss Isabel would you like to dance?" I say holding my hand out to her.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"You read my mind Mr.Whitman" I said smiling and with that I put my arms around his neck and my head against his chest

One of my favourite songs was playing "Annie's song" by John Denver,I knew the words by heart,I had sung it so many times.

"This is one of my favourite songs" I said quietly as I started humming along with the tune
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I smile at her. "It sounds nice...to be honest I've never heard it...my dad doesn't let me listen to "chick music" as he likes to call it. I've got to be a hard core man. A stone wall. Another great example of how he doesn't know me" I say.

I look back at her. "Sorry, I'm ranting again." I say. I put my hand on the small of her back.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Your father sounds like a hard man to please.It must have been tough to grow up with him hounding you." I said sympathetically

"I wonder if he'll approve of me." I chuckled at the sudden picture in my head of Alex's father ranting and raving about me not being the perfect match for his son

"and this isnt' chick music,it's country silly.Listen to the words,they're beautiful." I sang the words softly next to his ear
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"Well, you know what, when he meets you, if he doesn't like you it's his loss" I tell her. Then she starts to sing in my ear. "You have a beautiful voice Isabel. It's like an angel" I tell her.