What happens in Vegas (AU, M/L, Adult) (Complete)

This is the gallery for the winners of the fanfic awards to show off their fics, and their banners!

Moderators: Itzstacie, Forum Moderators

Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

What happens in Vegas (AU, M/L, Adult) (Complete)

Post by Icequeen »

Winner - Round 10

When in Vegas

Title: What happens in Vegas....

Category: AU M/L

Rating: Adult (language, mild violence and sexual situations)

Disclaimer: They aren’t mine just borrowing them for a little while.

A/N: This will be mostly Max's POV. I will warn you that Max is nothing like the Max we know and love from the show. He is VERY cold hearted and has some distorted opinions when it comes to women. Liz isn't so sweet either no doormat action going on here at all. There will be some strong sexual situations and some violence but not too bad and nothing close to rape at all but if that isn’t your thing then it’s cool but you have been warned. THANK YOU TO THE AMAZING/WONDERFUL/FANTASTIC Crashdown_51 for the kick ass banner!

Summary: Max Evans is prominent architect with a heart of stone thanks to Liz Parker, a beautiful woman who has destroyed him once already. What will happen after a chance meeting in Vegas, a marriage and an unusual arrangement? Will he be able to throw her aside as she had once done with him, or will his hatred for her turn into something else?

~*~*Chapter 1~*~

“This is the life Michael.” I take a sip of my beer and take a look at my surroundings.

“Not for me man. This just isn’t my thing anymore.” That is my good friend Michael what can I say about him except that he used to be able to handle himself with the big boys until he got married. Don’t get me wrong I love Maria about as much as I can care for any woman that I’m not sharing a bed with for the night but ever since Michael got hitched I haven’t had a partner to party with. Now this is not a Max Evans pity party by any means because well, I don’t need any help in that department but I miss my friend.

Michael is the only person I can trust 100 percent and that includes my family. My parents don’t exactly approve of my lifestyle like I could give a shit. I try not to speak with them too often and save myself from one of their hour long lectures about how I’m living a disastrous life and all that shit. They want me to follow this path that they have set for me and it’s not going to happen. Mainly because I have absolutely no desire what so ever to get married. To me there is no point and I personally feel it’s unnatural to be with one person for the rest of your life. It’s disturbing.

I started my own architectural company with Michael a year after graduating college and after moving from Boston to southern California. Michael and I have thrived in our business and turned Architectural Dimensions into a multi million dollar company.

“So are you ready for tonight?” Michael asks me and snaps me out of my thoughts.

“Yeah everything is set. You flying back home after the meeting?” I ask and already know that he is.

“Yeah Maria needs me now, she has her hands full with Dylan and Taylor.” I’m really happy for him. He and Maria have been married for 4 years now but have dated since college. When Maria got pregnant in college she had to drop out and Michael almost did too but Maria wouldn’t let him. He worked two jobs to help Maria out while she was home with their daughter. I thought they would have gotten married right away but they decided to wait, not that there was any doubt that they would get married one day.

“Yeah I figured.” I say and spot a nice blonde across the pool.

“Man are you on the prowl 24 hours a day?”

“You know it.” I say and lift my sunglasses to get a better look.

“You need to start taking your life more seriously Max. You can’t be a bachelor for life you know?”

“Yeah thanks for the concern but I’m perfectly content without any attachments thank you. Besides I’ve seen what married life is like and no offence but no thanks.”

“Whatever. I’m going up to the room for a bit. I’ll see you at 7. Don’t get wrapped up in whatever and be late again please. These are important clients.” He tells me as if I was a child.

“Yes dad. I won’t be late I promise.” I give him a mock salute.

“And take a shower before dinner please.” I throw his hat at him and turn my attention back to the blonde who is laying down on one of the lounge chairs. She rubs lotion over her long legs and I smile to myself.

“Time for some entertainment.” I say before walking over to her.

~*~*~*~*~*
Architectural Designs 10th floor:

“Good morning Mr. Evans.” I’m greeted by just about every female that I see as I walk to my office. Michael has stopped me from personally hiring any of our female workers and made me get a new secretary after I went thought about 8 different women. I would sleep with them and they would want something serious and things would just get strange. I made it a rule not to get involved with anyone in the office ever again. I caught one of them writing Mrs. Evans on her notepad over and over and that was the last straw for me.

I make it to my office and sort through my mail for most of the morning. Why can’t everyone e-mail things? Such a waste of paper I think.

“Mr. Evans your mother is on line 2.” My 90 year old receptionist thanks to Michael informs me. Ok she’s not 90 but you know what I mean.

“Tell her I’m not here and you don’t know if I’m coming in at all today.” I’m not in the mood to talk to her today.

“Yes sir.” A few moments later she tells me that my mother left a message to call her back when I got in. Any minute now she will call my cell phone.

I feel my phone vibrate a few moments later and ignore it. I never check my voicemail and anyone that I care to talk to knows this. If it’s important they will call back I don’t have time to sort though messages. I turn my attention back to work when I feel the phone vibrate again. I ignore it only to have it vibrate AGAIN. I don’t understand why people don’t understand that if you call someone and they don’t answer calling back like crazy isn’t going to help.

“What!” I finally answer it not bothering to look at the caller ID.

“Maxwell it’s your mother. Why do you insist on answering your phone like that and why did you tell your secretary to tell me you are not in and why haven’t you called me back you are obviously available to talk so why haven’t you called me back.” She says this in one breath, it’s a gift I think.

“For starters I didn’t feel like a lecture and in case you forgot I have a business to run. What is it?” I feel a headache coming on already.

“Why haven’t you been by the house lately? Are you avoiding me?” Oh God here comes the guilt trip. I know her though she acts all nice over the phone then once she gets me to the house I’m on her turf. She’ll lay into me for hours on end.

“I don’t feel like another one of your lectures mother. Is there anything you wanted because I have to go.”

“No I just wanted to say hello that’s all.”

“Very well then goodbye.” I hang up before she even answers me. This is not the way I wanted to begin my morning.

“Damn what’s with you?” Michael comes in my office and sees me throwing darts after I hang up.

“My mother called.”

“And you took the call?” He asks and I’m sure he’s surprised.

“I had to, she was blowing my cell phone up.” I throw the last remaining darts and one of them hit’s the bulls eye.

“So what is she bitching about now?” Michael knows her all to well.

“Same shit. What’s up?” I grab a bottle of water from my mini bar and sit in my leather chair while Michael sits across from my desk.

“Just wanted to let you know that we nailed the Jacobs project. Seems like they fell for you bullshit at dinner last week. Good going.”

“Hey that bullshit has made you a rich man.” I laugh and take a gulp of my water.

“Very true. So your coming to Taylor’s birthday party right?” He asks like I would miss it.

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world you know that.” Taylor is my princess.

“Yeah how could I forget that girl idolizes you.” He laughs.

“Don’t be mad because she likes me better.”

“Well I think she’s the only female you can stand to be around for more then 10 minutes.”

“Hey I have good taste.” We both laugh.

“Alright well I’m going to get back to work which is something you should get back to.”

“Yes boss.” He laughs and walks out. I stand up and take in the view from my office. There is nothing like New Port Beach. I love living so close to the ocean that was something I missed in Boston.

“Anne I’m going to be out of the office for a few hours.” I grab my briefcase and head out. Today is too nice of a day to be indoors.

“Thought you could sneak out did you?” I see Michael near the elevator.

“Yeah like you weren’t about to do the same thing.” I say pointing to his briefcase.

“Whatever. So where are you off too?” He asks me.

“You know where.”

“Man we are lucky that we have good people working for us.” We both laugh at that. Michael has been leaving early since his son Dylan was born not that I blame him the kid is cute I’ll have to admit it.

“Yeah well we busted our asses for long enough let someone else do some work. Its what they get paid for anyway.” The elevator doors open up and we both step in.

“We can’t slack off though. This is not how we wanted to run things I just don’t want to lose sight of what we built.”

“Is this Michael Guerin saying all this to me? When did you become worried about business?” I hit the down button and wait.

“Come on Max I’m serious here. We can’t slack off now just cause things are going well for us. We are on the top right now and I’d like to stay there.”

“I know you do and I do too. I got everything under control. Go home and enjoy your wife and kids I’ll see you tomorrow.” The doors open and we head to our cars.

“Hey why don’t you come by the house for dinner one night. I’m sure Maria would like to see you.”

“Yeah maybe.” I hit the alarm and get into my convertible.

“See ya man.” I wave to Michael as I’m driving off. I love working and living in New Port beach. I’m never too far from the ocean which is my passion. I if I could surf all day I would. There is something so soothing about being out in the ocean riding a wave. That is the closest thing to God that I believe in.

I pull up to my house and go in to change into my board shorts and grab my surfboard. I try and spend as much time as I can surfing.

~*~*~*~*
Max’s House:

7:00 and all alone at home. Time to take care of that problem. I flip open my cell phone and scroll through my contacts.

Kim, she’s a great lay but I can’t stand her smoking. Susie, always wants to cuddle after. I’m not in the mood for that tonight. Julia, likes to be in control. Not in the mood for that either. Bianca, perfect!

“Bianca darling. What are you up to tonight?” I know she’s always available when I call but I ask anyway.

“Nothing at all honey. What did you have in mind?”

“How about you come over and find out?” I say and get a laugh from her.

“Ok I’ll be there in an hour.” She hangs up and I got take a shower. I can always count on Bianca to deliver.

~~
The next morning I wake up and forget who is in bed with me for a moment. When I look over I see who it is. Last night was exactly what I needed. I’m relaxed and ready to do some work today. I get out of bed and start the coffee before turning on the shower. Once I get the coffee and shower going I wake up Bianca.

“Time to go sweetheart.” I pull the blankets off of her in an effort to get her up faster.

“Ugh Max you know I hate when you do that!” She’s reaching for the covers but they are on the floor leaving her naked in the middle of my bed.

“Yeah well how would you like me to wake you up? With breakfast in bed?” I snort.

“You are such an asshole! I don’t know why I even come here.” She gets up and searches for her clothes. It’s amusing.

“You come here because you know I can give you what you need. Don’t try to make this into something that it’s not. I have to go to work.” I wait for her to get her clothes on and walk her out.

“So you’ll call me?” She asks when I open the door for her.

“Yeah sure.” And women wonder why I treat them the way I do. Not two minutes ago she was sick of me and now she asks me to call her. Whatever.

I have my coffee on the balcony and I’m tempted to blow off work and spend the day on the beach but Michaels right, I have to keep my focus on work. After a quick shower I pick out a suit and head to work.

~*~*~*~*
Architectural Designs:

“Mr. Evans a Cindy Adams has left you several messages. She said it’s imperative that you call her back as soon as possible.”

“Thank you.” I grab the rest of my messages and walk to my office. Who the hell is Cindy Adams? I sort through my e-mail still wondering who this person is.

“Shit!” Now I know who she is. Some psycho girl that I went out with last week. I refused to give her my cell phone number and I guess she looked up my work number somehow. I’m definitely not calling her back.

I met her at a club and we ended up back at my place that night. The next morning she’s telling me how she’s going to break the lease to her apartment soon and start packing to move in. Apparently she had confessed her love to me when I was sleeping and according to her I said it back. I somehow managed to get her out of my place and changed the locks immediately.

“Mr. Evans it’s Miss Adams again on line 3.”

“Umm tell her that I’m out of town for the week please Ann.” I really don’t feel like dealing with her right now.

“Max don’t be late on Sunday please. Maria will have a heart attack.” I’m having lunch with Michael at a local restaurant.

“I won’t. I’ll be there.” I don’t know why he‘s freaking out.

“So any interesting dates lately?” He asks me.

“You know I think it’s sweet how you try to live vicariously through me.”

“Asshole! I’m perfectly happy thank you.”

“Perfectly bored you mean.” Michael gives me a look after I said that.

“Don’t be an ass I was just trying to make conversation since your life consists of one thing only.” He’s got a point there not that I’m complaining about it.

“Whatever I’m perfectly happy I’ll have you know. I wouldn’t change a thing about my life.”

“Yeah you keep telling yourself that. You can’t keep this up forever Maxwell, you know that.” I sit back and think about what he said and while a small part of me thinks he’s right another part of me wants to say hell yeah I can keep this up forever.

“Not everyone’s idea of happiness consists of a wife, kids and a dog. I personally find it disturbing.”

“Whatever. Your miserable and you know it, your not fooling anyone least of all me. I’ve seen you be head over heels in love you were just too chicken shit to do anything about it until it was to late. Everyone has their demons Max, you need to get over that shit and start to look for something real. Not every woman is bad or out to hurt you Max. Look at Maria, she’s great.”

“Yeah I think she’s the exception. Anyway this is a lunch not a counseling session can we eat please?” I don’t feel like talking about this and personally I’m pissed that he even brought it up. I haven’t thought about her in years and now thanks to Michael she’s going to be in my head for the rest of the day.

I want to kill Michael. I’ve been sitting here for the past hour thinking about her. That bitch that couldn’t give me the time of day back in college. When I finally got up enough nerve to talk to her she laughed me off. I guess you could say that I was sort of a nerd in college but that day changed everything for me.

After that day I started going to the gym working on my physique. I went to one of the top salons in our area and got a total makeover. I was a new man with a new attitude and never looked back. Michael tried to talk me out of it but I didn’t care. I was never going to give another woman that kind of power over me. I wonder what she’s doing now? I hope she’s miserable. I hope she’s as miserable as I was when she laughed at me that day.

~*~*~*~*~*~
Max’s house:

Tomorrow afternoon is Taylor’s 6th Birthday. I stopped by toys r us to get her something and it was hell. I had no idea what to get her so I just went to the Barbie isle and got a shit load of stuff. Girls like that stuff so I‘ve heard.

For the first time in months I’m home alone on a Saturday night and let me tell you I’m not liking it at all. I went down to the beach but it was full of teenagers and couples making out or having a bon fire, not my scene at all. I wasn’t in the mood to go out to any bars or clubs so after a long walk I came home and tried to watch television but there wasn’t anything on. Saturday night is not a good night for watching TV.

I look over at my bookcase and something catches my eye. It’s my college yearbook. I haven’t looked at the thing since graduation. I place my drink down on the coaster and get up to get it off the shelf.

This brings back memories. I haven’t seen any of these people since graduation, not that I was big man on campus or anything. I flip through my graduating class and see her. At one point I thought she was a Goddess, a gift to mankind. Now I detest her. I wish I never laid eyes on her. Elizabeth Parker, She Devil.

Ok I’m SUPER nervous about this one. I know I’ve said it before but this time I really am. I really want to know what you guys think so far. Thanks to all that read this. :D
Last edited by Icequeen on Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:25 pm, edited 44 times in total.
My Fics
Hardhat: Don't eat the tuna salad in the cafeteria. It made me throw up.
Suit: Food poisoning takes a while. How long did it take to make you sick?
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

WOW thank you guys SO much! I’m so glad that you are liking this.

harroc83
Erina258
LovinGuerin2Much
vampyrax
anonymousarfan
Ellie
roswells_hope_lily
Strawberry88
Lady_vixen
Behrsgirl77
lizard_queen
begonia9508
hazz
FamersAmers
lazza
Crashdown_51
POM
tequathisy
LegalAlien
Emz80m
martine
roswell3053
brighteyes

~~Chapter 2~~
~*~*~Michaels House~*~*~

“Uncle Max!” Taylor runs into my arms as soon as I walk in the house.

“Hello princess. Happy birthday.” I give her a kiss on the cheek.

“I’m 6 today.” She tells me. I scoop her into my arms and walk towards the kitchen.

“I know you are. You are getting so big.” I tell her and set her down.

“Mommy uncle Max is here!” She screams when we get to the kitchen.

“I see that baby. Why don’t you go up to your room and get ready I’ll be up in a minute to help you.” Taylor runs up the stairs and I take a seat across the counter.

“So how are you?” I ask Maria I haven’t seen her since right after the baby was born.

“Tired but happy. What’s new with you?” She’s baking cookies and slaps my hand when I try to steal one.

“Same ole same ole.”

“Yeah well thank you for not bringing any of your friends to the party.” She says and I see Michael coming down the stairs with the baby in his arms.

“Hey Maxwell.” He tells Maria that they baby is fine but that Taylor needs help.

“Behave boys.” She says when she places the cookies on the counter.

“I have her gifts in the car. I didn’t want to bring them in now cause she would just go nuts wanting to open them.”

“Smart. I have her stuff in the garage. I’ll get them later when we cut the cake.” He’s burping the baby and it’s funny to see him this way.

“So what did you do last night?” He asks.

“Nothing.”

“Yeah right. If you don’t want to tell me that’s fine but don’t say you didn’t do anything.” He places the baby in the bassinet and steals a cookie.

“She’s going to rip your head off when she notices that missing. And really I didn’t do anything last night. I stayed home….alone.”

“Why? Were you sick? Wait she has these fucking counted? Who does that?” He says and I laugh.

“Hey it’s your wife and no I wasn’t sick I just wasn’t in the mood to go out.”

“So what did you do then? I know you don’t like watching TV and I KNOW you didn’t read a book.” I hit him with the dish towel for that comment.

“Actually I went through our college yearbook.” He almost chokes on the milk he was drinking.

“What? Ok are you sure that you are ok?”

“I don’t want to talk about it ok. Lets just have fun today.” I stand up and walk outside. This place is going to be crawling with kids soon, I hope I make it out alive.

~*~*~ Max’s Office~*~*

“Mr. Evans your mother is on line 2.”

“Thank you.” I can’t keep avoiding her so I take the call.

“Hello mother.”

“Maxwell where have you been? I’ve been calling you for days?”

“I’ve been busy mother.” I’m really trying to be patient with her.

“Well I just wanted to tell you that I’m throwing a surprise birthday party for you father this weekend and I would like you to attend.”

“Sorry I’ll be out of town this weekend.” It’s a lie but I don’t want to go.

“Maxwell it’s your fathers birthday surely you can cancel your plans and attend his party.”

“Mother I can’t just cancel my plans, it’s for business.” And the lies just keep on coming.

“I expect you to be there and bring a date, it’s about time you settled down.” She hangs up not giving me time to object. I didn’t have plans for the weekend but I don’t want to see my father. He and I don’t see eye to eye on anything weather it’s business or marriage or life in general pretty much. My father doesn’t approve of my choice of work and was extremely unhappy when I didn’t become a lawyer like he did. It doesn’t matter how successful we are he can’t be happy for me. It’s never enough for him and when I point out that we are doing well he starts drilling me about the fact that I don’t have a life like Michael. Whatever.

I flip through my calendar and see that I have to meet some clients in Vegas in two weeks. That should be interesting I might just make a long weekend out of it. I could use a break and what better place then Vegas. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas right? My kind of town.

~*~*~~*~*~*
“Max please don’t do any parting before you meet with the clients.” Michael and I are playing racquetball at the local country club.

“I’m not a child Michael I can handle it.” I serve the ball and ready myself for the return. I love this game because I can take out my frustrations. We play for a while then go get something to eat before going home.

“My mother invited me to my fathers birthday party this weekend.” I say after placing my lunch order.

“Are you going?”

“Are you insane? Hell no.”

“Come on Max it’s his birthday, you have to go.”

“Yeah well I’m not so that’s that. What’s gotten into you anyway? You’ve never cared about me going to my parents house.” I ask him.

“I know, but your father is getting older and I don’t want you to regret anything. You never know what can happen Max. I’ve learned that and you should too. Life is too short to fuck around as much as you do.”

“I can’t be in the same room as him. He drives me nuts. All he talks about is how I’m wasting my time by not going into law and then he starts on me about getting married, I can’t take it.” Out food comes and we start eating.

“Well he’s not entirely wrong you know. The business shit is bullshit but he’s right about getting serious.”

“Don’t start please.”

“No Max you need to listen to me. I’m saying this as a friend who cares about you. I don’t want to see you become that old man at 60 hitting on 20 year olds. It’s not attractive and it’s no way to live. Your not getting younger and while you aren’t old being single at 50 isn’t the most ideal situation. I’m not saying that you should start looking for a wife but you need to start taking dating more seriously and stop fucking around with mindless bimbos. We aren’t in college anymore it’s time to let that go.” I let him finish his speech and wait before I answer.

“I know you care about me Michael but I’m perfectly happy. I really don’t want to discus this any further with you or anyone else. I appreciate your concern but everything is going great for me right now and I don’t need some heartless she devil to come and rip my heart out.”

“See that’s your problem right there. You have this delusional point of view on women. Not all women are out to hurt you. Everyone gets hurt Max, it’s life. You need to get your head out of your ass and let go of that all women are evil mentality. No everyone is like her you know.”

“Like who Michael?”

“Her. you know who, don’t make me say it.” He’s right I do know who it is and I don’t want to hear her name. Not ever again.

“Lets just eat ok?” He nods and we get back to eating. I wonder what they would bitch about if I got married? I’m sure they would find something to complain about. I love Michael like a brother but he can be a pain in the ass, like a brother.

I thought about what Michael said and I find myself driving to my parents house. I know this will be a disaster but I go anyway. Much to my mother’s disappointment I’m not bringing a date. I want to get in and out of there fast.

~*~*~Max’s parents house:~*~*~

“Maxwell I’m glad you made it. You didn’t bring a date?” My mother asks me as soon as I walk in the house. The party is a black tie affair not that I should be surprised anything my mother does is over the top.

“No mother no date.” I grab a glass of champagne the waiters are bringing around and gulp it down.

“Come on in and say hello to your father.” Reluctantly I walk further into the party. Everyone here is in business with my father in some way. This is not my scene but I try to put on a happy smile. Half and hour and I’m out of here.

“Maxwell. Hello.” My father shakes my hand and actually acts like he’s happy to see me. I guess he wants to keep up his act in front of his friends.

“Father. Hello and happy birthday.” I hand him a box of cigars and grab another drink.

“Well thank you son for the gift. I’m sure I will enjoy it.” He hands the box to my mother and like a good little wife she takes it and puts it with the pile of other gifts. I don’t know why she puts up with him but that is a lost cause.

I stand there for a few minutes listening to my father go on and on about something business related. I can’t take anymore and walk away. It’s obvious he didn’t want to acknowledge my presence.

It’s been twenty minutes and I’m counting down the last 10 minutes by the second when I see my father walking towards me with some of his friends behind him.

“Maxwell I wanted to introduce you to a few friends and colleagues of mine.” He tells me their names and I shake hands with each of them.

“So what is it that you do Maxwell?” One of them asks me.

“Please call me Max, Maxwell is much to formal for my taste.” I glance at my father when I say that. I take personal pride in taking a stab at him when I can.

“Ok Max it is then.” They all laugh except my father.

“Maxwell here works at a design company.” My father says. I love how he makes it seem like it’s a small bullshit company, asshole.

“Well that’s nice.” They say I guess feeling bad for me as if I’m some loser or something.

“Actually it’s an architectural design firm and I own it along with a friend of mine maybe you’ve heard of it it’s called Architectural Dimensions?”

“Yes as a matter of fact I have. Did you do the new office buildings over in downtown San Diego?”

“Yes we did.” I look at my father and smile. I love seeing him annoyed.

“Well Philip you didn’t tell me that your son was co owner of that company. You should be very proud of yourself Max. I’ve heard great things about your company.” He goes on and on about how we started designing houses and are now designing skyscrapers and office buildings all over Southern California. My father looks annoyed and It’s great.

“Well gentleman I have to get going. It was nice meeting all of you.” I shake their hands and say my goodbyes.

“Maxwell wait a second.” My father pulls me aside and I can tell where this is going already.

“Yes? What is it?” He takes me to his study so we can be alone.

“I noticed that came alone tonight.”

“And? Since when do you care if I’m alone or not?”

“Your right I don’t. It’s just not like you to not have a female companion.” He lights one of his cigars knowing that I hate the smell.

“Does this little pow wow have a point?” I ask wanting to get out of there.

“Yes it does actually. I didn’t appreciate you showing me up like that out there.” I knew he was mad about that.

“I was hardly showing you up as you put it. I wasn‘t even the one talking. If you don’t like it then that’s too bad, there is nothing I can do about it. Now if you are done then I’m going to go.”

“Yes I’m done. I can’t get through to you Maxwell, I don’t know what I ever did for you to dislike me.” Is he for real?

“Your joking right? Are you really going to stand here and act like you don’t know why I’m the way that I am with you and mother? That‘s rich.” I laugh at the absurdity of it.

“ Well why don’t you enlighten me Maxwell.”

“For starters you address me in such a cold manner, you always have. Secondly no matter what I do in my professional life you treat me as if I’m a glorified sketch artist or something. It’s never enough for you. No matter how successful I am It’s not enough because I’m not a lawyer, because I’m not like you. I don’t want to be like you I never have. I got a full ride to college and you didn’t care. I won awards for my work and you didn’t care. I built buildings that were labeled as works of art by others and it didn’t matter to you. I realized that I could never please you so I just stopped caring. I’m treating you the same way you treat me, if you don’t like it it’s too bad.” That was the first time I’ve ever told him how I feel about him and it felt great.

“What about your mother? Why do you dislike her?”

“That’s simple. She let you do it to me. She stood by and allowed you to treat me that way. She’s not different then you are in my book.”

“Well it’s just not true.”

“Whatever I don’t have time for this. I don’t care anymore, a few years back maybe I would have but not now. I’m over it.” I walk out not even saying goodbye to my mother. I can’t believe him! How could he say it’s not true?

~*~*~Max’s office:~*~*~

“3 days till Vegas. Do you have everything ready?” Michael asks me as we have a meeting in my office.

“Yeah I got everything for the proposal. You sure you don’t want to come?” I ask him for the 10th time this week.

“Yeah I’m sure. I wouldn’t enjoy myself anyway. I know you have everything under control.” We look over some paperwork and I stop and think about something.

“Am I cold?” I ask making Michael stop what he’s doing.

“What are you talking about?” He sets the papers aside.

“Am I a cold person? You know cold heart and all that shit.”

“Honestly?” He asks me.

“Yeah.” I should have known what the answer is already.

“It’s not that you are cold so much you just have a distorted view on certain things.”

“Like?” This is going to be interesting.

“Like love, family, anything that involves emotions.” And he’s my friend?

“Umm thanks.” I say.

“Hey you asked. I’m not going to bullshit you.”

“I know.”

“Why are you asking?”

“I don’t’ know. Sometimes I think that I do want the whole suburban thing but then again I don’t. I’ve never been tied down to anything or anyone. I don’t know if I can do it.”

“That’s bullshit! You know you could if you want to, you succeed in anything you try why would a relationship be any different?” He asks me.

“I just don’t trust people that’s all. It’s not that I don’t want to love or be loved it’s just hard for me to open up.”

“So your solution is to be a complete ass? That’s a great plan.” He laughs.

“I’m not an ass. Am I?” I wonder. I never thought of myself as an ass just not emotional.

“Max sleeping with different women every night is one thing but you, you use these women. You give them just enough that they think they might have a chance with you. It’s not right.”

“Hey they keep coming back though. I tell them up front that I’m not the relationship type. It’s not like I’m lying to any of them. They can’t have it both ways, that’s what wrong with women.” I sit back and swing around to look out the window.

“No that’s what’s beautiful about women. Who wants a woman that’s going to settle for bullshit? No one that’s who. Max you‘ve dated nice girls in the past. Why not try and get serious with one of them? You never know you might find the one that captured your heart.”

“Yeah then she’ll rip it right out. No thank you.” I swing back around to face him.

“Max man not everyone is like Liz. There are nice girls out there, trust me on that. That was years ago anyway why can’t you let it go?” Why? He really doesn’t understand why I guess.

“You’ve never been through that Michael. You know that I was practically in love with her and to have her just laugh at me like that like I was nothing, like I would never be good enough for her it hurt.”

“Max she didn’t even know who you were. She didn’t know how you felt about her.” He’s right but I don’t care.

“That’s not the point. She made me feel like I was scum like I was inferior to her or something. I’ll never let that happen again.”

“Yeah I get that. I saw what that did to you but it’s over now. You can’t judge every woman by what one did to you.” He says.

“That’s easy for you to say you hit it out of the park your first time up to bat. You can’t possibly know how it felt.” I get up to get a drink.

“Your right I don’t know how it felt but I do know that it’s time to let it go. Go to Vegas and have a nice time. You never know you might meet someone nice over there. You might meet your future wife over there.”

“Yeah right.” I snort

“Yeah who know you might even come back married. You know they have those 24 hour chapels over there.” He’s crazy.

“Yeah sure Michael. Me married? I don’t think so.” I sit back down and we finish our work. Laughing inside at the absurdity of me getting married.
My Fics
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

Heavenli24
roswell3053
POM
FamersAmers
Strawberry88
Begonia9508- What happened between them happened in college.
cocopucks
hazz
anonymousarfan
martine
Ellie
lazza
Erina258
Blink1lit
Lady_vixen

Thank you all for reading. I'm glad you like it. :D

~~Chapter 3~~

~*~*~Michael’s car:~*~*~

“Ok please take care of business first then you can do all the partying you want.” Michael is driving me to the airport and has been lecturing the whole ride.

“Will you just relax please. Your making me crazy, I got it under control. What’s gotten into you anyway? You are acting like we need this. If we don’t get it then we’ll get something else.” He’s making me nervous.

“Your right. I’m sorry I’m just freaking out for nothing. Everything will be fine.” I’m glad that he’s calmed down a bit but he still has me wondering if something is wrong.

“Hey, you would tell me if something was wrong right? I mean if there was some sort of problem with the business because I know that I’m not really involved with the accounting aspect but I still want to know.”

“Everything is fine. Of course I would tell you. We are partners aren’t we?” I don’t completely buy it but that’s good enough for me for now.

“Have fun. Call me and let me know what happens.” He drops me off at the check in and I grab my bags from the back seat.

“See ya.” I wave him off and walk inside the airport.

~*~*~Palms hotel and Casino:~*~*~

“Welcome to the Palms Mr. Evans. Here are your room keys, the bellboy will bring your bags up.” I grab my rooms keys and thank her. Michael would flip if he knew I was staying here but I’ve heard so much about this place I had to see it for myself.

I hand the bellboy a tip and unpack my bags. I’ve decided to stay here for the week and plan on having a great time. My meeting isn’t until tomorrow evening so I have all afternoon and this evening to relax. I check out the view and have a feeling it’s going to look better at night.

Once I’ve finished unpacking a wash my face and change my shirt before I hit the casino floor. I head over to the craps table since that’s the game with the most action. The table isn’t that hot but it’s still early. I play for a while and walk away, I’m up 300 so I’m not doing too bad but I’d rather come back later in the evening when things are more exciting.

I decide to walk around the casino just looking around. At this time of day the place is full of tourists that come with a group or something. I don’t see anyone of interest and decide to get something to eat.

~*~*~On the other side of the Casino:~*~*~

“Alright if there ever was a place to find a husband Vegas is it.”

“I don’t know Kris do you think I can pull it off?” I ask her taking a sip of my Iced Tea.

“Liz please look at you. Your young hot and rich, piece of cake.”

“Well I’m not rich yet.” I remind her.

“Details. Come on lets scope out this place. I heard this was a top hot spot.” She pulls me off my chair and we walk around the casino.

“It’s too early we have to come back down tonight. How about we check out the shops and look for something to wear for tonight. I have a feeling things are going to change tonight.”

“Well they better because I only have a week left.” We hail a cab and head to the stores.

~*~*~Max’s Suite:~*~*~

“Just checking in with you dad.” I decided to call Michael and get it out of the way.

“Funny asshole.”

“So the place fall apart without me there?” I lay on the bed and flip on the TV.

“You wish. So don’t forget to call me after the meeting. I’m dying to know how it goes.”

“I will. I’ll talk to you later have to get ready for a night on the town.”

“Alright Romeo talk to you later.” I hang up and go take a shower. Once I’ve showered and changed it’s 8PM. I head downstairs and have a drink, I’m not hungry so I’ll grab something and hit the tables.

I see the craps table bustling and head over there.

“Changing 1000.” The dealer says and hands me my chips. I start of small since someone else is rolling the dice. There are mostly men at the table but I’m sure that will change soon. A few minutes go by and I’m up 1000, not too bad. I see some women start to come over and smile. This is going to be great.

“Hey sugar need some luck?” A tall blonde says seductively in my ear and she presses her fake boobs against my arm.

“No thanks.” I’m not into platinum blondes at all, something about that hair color turns me off. She walks to the other side of the table and finds some old man to latch onto. I shake my head and laugh turning my attention back to the game.

Not long after that I have a nice strawberry blonde hanging off my arm and I’m now up 3000. Things are starting to look great. My blonde which I don’t care to learn her name takes the dice and rubs them between her breasts before handing them back to me.

“Thanks.” I say before I throw them across the table.

“Seven! Winner!” The dealer announces and everyone at the table jumps in celebration.

“Well it seems that you are on a hot streak hot stuff.” She whispers in my ear. I smile and ask the waitress for another drink. The table is still hot but my blonde seems to have other things in mind since she keeps grabbing my ass and whispering in my ear. I’m not ready to leave yet and try to brush her off, she’s starting to bother me.

“Come on hot stuff lets go up to your room.” She asks.

“No thanks I’m fine right here.” I say and get a scowl from her.

“Your free to go if you want.” I hand her a 500 dollar chip and thank her for her services. She’s hot and all but something tells me that bringing her up to my room would be something that I’d end up regretting.

“Thanks.” She says and walks away sort of pissed. I shrug and turn my attention back to the table. This is addicting. About 3 hours later I decide to take a break and get some food. All this alcohol is going to take it’s toll on me if I don’t eat something soon.

I get a steak and a baked potato and sit and eat. I love how at almost 1AM it seems like it’s still early in the evening. Vegas and I mix very well. I’m almost done with my food when someone catches my eye. I throw some bills down and quickly try to catch up to her. Thankfully this place is packed so I can follow her and not be seen but it makes it that much harder for me to keep track of her.

I see her sit down at a blackjack table and sit down in front of a slot machine pretending to be playing so I can watch her. I’m not sure if it is her but damn she sure looks a hell of a lot like her. She has changed a bit but still looks the same if that makes sense. I watch her like a hawk much like I did all those years ago and know without any doubt that it’s her. The way she tucks her hair behind her ear, the way she throws her head back when she laughs and the way she bites down on her lower lip when she’s thinking all classic Liz Parker. Son of a bitch what are the chances of that happening?

I study her for a while and a plan formulates. First I have to see if she even remembers me which I doubt she will, our last and only encounter was brief and if she doesn’t remember me then I will make sure she never forget me after I‘m done with her. Payback is a bitch.

I watch her for a little while longer and see her get up to walk to another table. Time to find out if she even remembers me so I can move on to part two.

~*~*~Blackjack table~*~*~

“Ok hottie coming over here don’t look!”

“Why do you tell me that if you don’t want me to look?” I turn my head slightly but there are so many people around.

“Just play it cool. Let‘s see if he sits down.” I shake my head and place my bet. A few moments later a man sits next to me and places a bet as well. I turn my head slightly and steal a glance at him. Not bad.

“Changing 5000.” I hear the dealer say and hand him his chips. He catches my eye and I smile slightly and him before placing my bet. This guy must be a serious player to be placing bets like that.

~*~*~Max~*~*~

I’ve been sitting here for a while and so far nothing. I don’t think she recognizes me but I’m not sure yet. She hasn’t really looked at me straight in the face yet. I want her to notice me so I place large bets. Luckily I know this game well so I can win also. I see the blonde next to her talking to her and figure that they are friends When see her friend nudge Liz to get her to talk to me. I figure she’s going to say something to be but she merely looks my way and blushes a little before turning her attention back to her cards.

The longer I sit here the more assured I become that she doesn’t remember me. The moment of truth will come when I tell her my name. I never gave her my last name all those years ago so I don’t think it will be a giveaway when I do tell her. I’m up close to 5000 and I’m starting to get bored. There are a few other players here but I don’t find this game as exciting as craps. I start to gather my chips when I see Liz turn to look at me.

“Your leaving?” She asks in that angelic voice of hers. Bitch!

“Yeah blackjack really isn’t my thing.” I tell her and place my chips in my pocket.

“Well you are good at it.” She laughs and I see her friend trying to get a view of us from behind her.

“I’m good at a lot of things.” I throw that out there hoping that she bites.

“Really? Like what?” I knew she would take it. Women are so predictable.

“Sweetheart I’d love to show you but you don’t seem like my type.” I say and start to walk away. I know that she will follow after that line I threw out to her. I make my way to another craps table, this one is directly across the blackjack table so I know she can see me. I purposely surround myself with as many woman as I can and steal glances at her every so often. I try to hide back my smile when I see that she’s glaring at me.

A few drinks later I see her walking over to the table. Game time. I keep handing the dice to different woman and having them blow on them seductively or rub them against their breasts, it’s tacky I know but it’s working in both me winning and in getting a reaction out of Liz.

“You sure you can handle yourself over here?“ I ask when I see her exchange some money for chips.

“Oh don’t you worry about me.” She smiles and places her bet. I’m still rolling the dice and I’m suddenly nervous. A part of me wants to lose just so she will lose but I don’t want these other people to lose either.

“Well you going to roll or not?” She asks me. I glare at her and throw the dice. Luckily it was a good roll and we won.

“Sugar lets go up to your room. I’m tired of standing here.” One of the blondes asks me.

“Honey I came here to play. If your tired then you can go but I’m not ready to leave just yet.” She huffs and walks away prompting one of the other lades to take her spot.

“Do you always travel with a harem of women?” Liz asks me moving closer towards me.

“Not always and this is hardly a harem.” I point to the three woman that are standing next to me.

“Whatever.” She says and rolls her eyes at me. I hand the dice to someone else and just place bets.

“Jealous?” I ask with a raised eyebrow.

“I don’t even know you why would I be jealous?” She says trying to ignore me.

“Well I’m Max Evans. Now you know me. Jealous?” I ask again.

“Nope.” She doesn’t introduce herself to me and turns her attention back to the game. I don’t feel like playing anymore but I don’t want to leave.

“You look bored.” She says after a few people have left the table.

“Me? Look around you, how can I be bored.” I point to the women that are around me.

“You’re a pig.” She says and gathers her chips before she leaves the table. I hand the women I was with a few chips and thank them for their services before I follow Liz. I still can’t get over the fact that she doesn’t remember me.

“You’re a stalker now?” She turns around and faces me looking me right in the eyes. I swallow hard thinking that at this moment she will recognize me but she doesn’t hint at it.

“No, who says I was following you? This is a casino.” She turns away and starts walking to the check out. I guess she wants to cash in for the night.

“You done for the night?” I ask following her.

“For now.” She waves me off as she hands in her chips. I wait for her to get her money.

“Where are you staying?” I ask her and don’t know why.

“Not here.” Is all she says.

“You don’t have to be a bitch I was just asking.” She’s starting to piss me off.

“You seem nice and all but I’m not what you think. I’m not some hooker or call girl.” I bust out laughing when she says that.

“What’s so funny?” She asks me looking annoyed.

“That you would think that that is something I’m looking for. Trust me honey I’m not into that nor do I need to look into that sort of thing.” I say seriously to her.

“Well from the company you were keeping I would have bet otherwise.”

“Well you would have lost. I didn’t go up to my room with any of them did I?”

“You know what? I don’t care. I don’t even know you so I don’t know why we are talking about this.” She walks away and I stand there wondering if I should go after her or just let it be. I can’t help but look at her and think that she looks good. She looks even more beautiful then when I saw her last. I watch her walk towards the exit doors and decide not to follow her. I think it is time I let it go.

:D I'll be posting this mondays and thursdays.
My Fics
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

Thank you all for the FB. This will give you a little more insight on Max's feelings towards Liz. :D

~~Chapter 4~~
~*~*~Bellagio hotel and Casino:~*~*~

“What happened with the guy?” Kris asks me when I get up to the room.

“Nothing.” I toss my bag on the bed and take my shoes off.

“No way. The night is not over yet don’t you dare take your shoes off Liz. We have a mission here and time is ticking.”

“I know.” I rub my aching feet.

“What happened to you? You were all into this and now you’ve changed. Did that asshole say anything to you?” She asks me.

“No. I don’t know, but there is something about him that’s intriguing.”

“Well let’s get our asses back there before he disappears.” I know she’s right so I put on a different pair of shoes and we hail a cab to go back to the Palms.

~*~*~Palms Casino~*~*~

“I don’t think we will find him again. Look at all these people.” When we walk back into the casino there are even more people on the floor then before.

“We’ll find him. Trust me. Have I ever steered you wrong before?” She winks at me and I follow her lead.

It’s been two hours and not sign of him yet. We’ve hung out at every craps and blackjack table at this place and nothing.

“Alright this isn’t working. Let’s just forget about it.” I pick up my chips and walk away from the table.

“Liz come on. Just a little while longer, if we don’t find him in the next hour then we will go ok?” I agree and flag down one of the waitresses for a drink.

“Scotch on the rocks please.” I say.

“That’s a strong drink for a lady.” I hear someone say behind me and spin around to see who the asshole is that said that.

~*~*~Max~*~*~

“That’s a strong drink for a lady.” I say after she orders her drink. I was just about to go back up to my room when I spotted her. I think it’s a sign and go for it. I have nothing to loose.

“Listen I don’t know…” She says before coming face to face with me. She stops in mid sentence.

“You don’t know what?” I ask when I see that she isn’t talking.

“Ok now I know that you are a stalker.” She says looking slightly annoyed.

“Me? I don’t think so. Unlike you I’m a guest here, you on the other hand seem mighty suspicious. I saw you leave earlier, why are you back?” I ask with a raised eyebrow.

“None of your business.” She flips her hair over her shoulders.

“You’re right it isn’t any of my business. Ladies have a nice time.” I say to her and her friend and walk away.

I walk towards the elevators and push the button to go up. As soon as the bell dings I see her walking towards me. She’s more like walking briskly and I decide to have a little fun with her. When I see her get close and I know for sure that she saw me look at her I hit the close door button and smile to myself.

I step out of the elevator and walk to my room when I hear the bell for the other set of elevators. I insert my key into the slot and turn to see who got out of the elevator.

“Well she sure has determination.” I say to myself when I see her walking towards me looking pissed off.

“Did you decide to get a room here after all?” I ask her when she gets closer.

“You’re a dick!” She says with her hands on her hips. Her lips are so glossy it makes me lick my lips.

“Yeah well I’ve been called worse.” I open the door and hold it open.

“Well you coming in or did you follow me up here just to call me a dick?” I smirk when I see her huff and walk into my room. Man this is going to be so easy.

“Nice room.” She says and tosses her purse on the sofa.

“Have you seen many hotel rooms in your day?” I ask wanting to get a reaction out of her.

“Funny. I’m not like that.” She says and I hand her a drink.

“Well what are you doing in a stranger’s hotel room then?”

“I don’t know. But I’m not how you think I am.” She says and gulps down her drink.

“Well then how are you?” I sit next to her on the sofa and wait for her answer.

“I don’t know, not a call girl.”

“Well do you have a name?”

“Liz.” She seems nervous for some reason.

“Nice name.” I’m loosing focus here. I can’t let her get to me.

“So how long are you in town for?” She asks.

“Depends.” I say gulping down the rest of my drink.

“On?”

“On how long you are.” I say and wink at her. She sets her glass down and scoots closer to me. The next thing I know her lips are on mine. I waste no time in cupping her breasts and running my hands through her hair. She moans into my mouth and I feel myself getting harder by the minute.

I feel her pull away and she stars unbuckling my belt. I reach over and unclasp the corset she was wearing. As soon as all the clasps are undone I toss it on the floor. She’s straddling my lap and I begin my assault on her breasts.

“Fuck!” She says when I bite down on her cinnamon colored nipple. I suck and pull until her nipple is rock hard then turn my attention to her other breast. I feel her stroking my member and want nothing more then to strip off all my clothes and take her right here.

“Shit take off your skirt.” I tell her and slowly push her off of me. The material is suddenly binding. She eases off me and pulls her skirt down her slender legs. I lick my lips in anticipation of what I have in store for her tonight. She’s standing in front of me fully naked and I pull my shirt over my head then bring my pants all the way down.

We are both naked taking in the sight of each other.

“What do you feel like doing?” She asks as she runs her nail down my chest.

“What are you up for?” I ask as I palm her breasts.

“Anything.” She says breathlessly. That’s all the confirmation I needed and carry her to the bed. I situate myself between her legs and run a finger between her folds.

“Fuck so wet.” I say when I slide my finger out of her. It’s dripping with her juices and I bring it up to her mouth. I rub my finger against her lips slowly parting them until she’s sucking on them. I pull my finger out of her mouth and bring my lips to hers sliding my tongue against her silky one.

Moments later our positions are reversed and she’s straddling my lap again. I massage her breasts and see her fling her head back as she lets out soft moans. I feel her cup my sac and slowly slide down my body until I feel her breath on my manhood.

“You like that?” She asks me as she runs her tongue around the tip.

“Don’t tease.” I manage to say.

“What do you want me to do?” She asks after licking the full length.

“You know” She’s making me crazy.

“No I don’t” She says and rolls her tongue over the tip again.

“I want you to take all of it and suck it.” I like talking dirty and love it more when the woman participates with me.

“Yeah and what else? Do you want to come Max?”

“Y-yes.” I say as she stokes me up and down.

“Humm where Max?” She asks me and looks me straight in the eye.

“I don’t care just don’t stop.” I really don’t care where I come at this point I just want to get there.

“Ok.” Finally she closes her mouth around my cock and its heaven. I’ve has this done before but she expertly moves up and down with just enough suction.

“You like that.” She asks and continues to lick and suck.

“Fuck yeah. Don’t stop.” I fist the sheets wanting so badly to cum but not knowing how she feels about me doing it in her mouth.

“You can cum. I have a feeling that this won’t be the last time tonight.” That’s all I need to let go and soon after I’m shooting wads of my seed into her mouth. She keeps sucking until I’m done and takes a big gulp, some if it coming out the sides of her mouth.

“Mm you taste good.” She crawls back up my body and gives me a passionate kiss. There is something alluring about tasting myself when she kisses me. I’ve never done it before but I like it. I feel myself getting hard again and tell her to lie on her stomach. He does as I ask and I start massaging her round ass. I’m not sure how she feels about this so I take it slow, I’m not about to make her do something she isn’t comfortable with, that’s not me.

“Do you want to fuck me?” She asks.

“Yes.” I say in almost a whisper.

“I want you to too.”

“A-are you sure?” I ask her having only done this once before but know that’s it’s painful at first.

“Positive.” She says and I ease my way into her opening.

“Fuck Liz you’re so fucking tight.” I say as I slowly slide into her.

“Shit Max mmmm.” I rub her nub and I slowly pump in and out of her. I want to pace myself but she’s so fucking tight that I don’t think I can hold out any longer.

“Liz I’m going to….I’m going to…” I can’t even speak right now.

“Do it Max. I want you to do it.” My thrusts are short and hard and I get closer to my ending.

“Fuck Max harder. Ahh yes Max.” My hands are on her hips as I thrust harder and faster. I want her to come with me too and before I know it I slide out of her and flip her over.

“What are…..” I silence her by placing a kiss on her lips before sliding inside her again.

“I want to see you.” Is all I say before I feel her lips envelop me.

“Oh God you are soo fucking wet.” I rub her nub with the pad of my thumb in an effort to bring her closer to the end.

“Ahh Fuck Max I’m close.” She lifts her legs and wraps them around my waist bringing her hips higher. I know that she did this so that I can hit her sweet spot better so I slide my finger away from her nub and palm her breast.

“Oh shit Liz I’m fucking close.” I feel my orgasm building up inside me and know that I won’t last much longer. I lean down and suck on her nipple knowing that at any moment I’m about to spill my seed into her and I didn’t think about protection. Fuck!

“Fuck Liz Ahhhhh Yes oh fuck yes you feel so good.” I say as I shoot my load into her.

“Oh Max Yes Yes!” She chants over and over. I feel her lips flutter against my cock as the last of my seed spills into her. I’m on a complete high right now but I have to ask her if she’s on the pill. God I hope she is.

“Shit that was….wow.” She says and I move over so I don’t crush her. Her hair is all messed up and I see beads of sweat from on her brow but I can’t help to think that she looks like a Goddess right now. She has a glow to her, her cheeks are flushed and her lips swollen but she looks content. I now know that I’m just as much in love with her now as I was back in college. Shit, this is not good.

“Are you ok?” I ask her as I stroke her back.

“I’m great. Thank you.” She smiles and kisses my lips softly. I watch her lay with her eyes closed and a smile on her face. She’s beautiful, she’s perfect.

“Liz?” I whisper since she’s falling asleep.

“Humm.” She says not even opening her eyes.

“Marry me?” I ask.

“Ok.” She says and rolls over. I don’t think she heard me and I don’t even know why I ask her that. Not 24 hours ago I hated her and now I’m asking her to marry me.

“Ok?” I ask.

“Did you just ask me to marry you?” She sits up in the bed and now I know she heard me.

“Yeah I guess I did.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. That’s what people do here isn’t it?” I try to laugh it off. I have no idea what I’m doing.

“Max that’s not a reason to get married.” She lies back down and I hover above her.

“Just marry me ok? Let’s go right now and just do it.”

“You’re crazy.” I lean down and place a soft kiss on her lips.

“Come on Liz.” I ask her again.

“Are you sure?” She asks me with a raised eyebrow.

“Yes. Come on, let’s go.” I pull her off the bed and we search for our clothes.

~*~*~Silver Bell wedding Chapel:~*~*~

What am I doing here? This is what I set out to do but now it feels wrong. I should tell him. I don’t know what got into him but I never expected this to happen, not this way anyway. I don’t know what came over me either I didn’t mean to sleep with him but I don’t regret doing it.

“Max I have to tell you some…”

“You aren’t backing out on me are you?” He stops me from saying what I wanted to say by placing his fingers over my lips.

“No, it’s just that…”

“Good. Come on let’s go.” He pulls me into the chapel and goes to stand at the alter. The wedding music comes on and I slowly make my way down the isle. This is not how I wanted my wedding day to be. Something possesses me to continue walking because my mind is telling me to get the hell out of here.

~*~*~*~*~*~
“I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” I lean over and place a passionate kiss on her soft lips. She welcomes my tongue into her mouth and we break apart panting for air. I stare at her beautiful face and have a flashback of the last time I saw her.

“Michael there she is.” Michael and I were eating lunch in the quad when I saw her sitting with a friend.

“Yeah and? Don’t tell me you are going to finally talk to her?” He laughed. I’ve been crushing on her all semester but never went up to talk to her.

“Yeah I am.” I placed my food down and walked over to her.

“Hello Liz.” She was laughing at something her friend said and I remember thinking that she looked like an angel.

“Umm hi.” She said not knowing who I was. She turned her attention back to her friend leaving me standing there with my hands in my pocket. “Can I help you with something?” She asked me after I stood there like an idiot.

“Umm well I was wondering if you’d like to maybe go out sometime.” I still don’t know what came over me but I finally got the courage to ask her out. What she did next I didn’t expect at all. Her and her friend burst out laughing.

“Yeah umm I don’t think so……” I realized that she didn’t know my name.

“Max….Max Evans.”

“Umm does it look like I‘m the type of girl that would want to go out with someone like you Max? Sorry but your just not my type.” She laughed and walked away with her friend. I’ll never forget that day or the way she laughed at me as if I was beneath her. It’s funny how one thing someone says or does can change your point of view on life. People don’t realize how much affect they might have on someone. That day changed my life forever and soon my infatuation with Liz Parker turned into something else…..hate.

“So we’re married now?” She asks.

“Yup.” I say as we walk out of the chapel and hop into a cab.

See you thursday :wink:
My Fics
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

FamersAmers
begonia9508
roswell3053
cocopucks
POM
Lady_vixen
Ellie
LegalAlien
anonymousarfan
lazza
Emz80m
Erina258
martine
g7silvers

A/N: I received some PM’s and read over the comments regarding Max’s feelings towards Liz after their brief meeting in college. Maybe it was the way I wrote it but I wanted to convey her rudeness and the way she completely disregarded Max as if he was beneath her. In my opinion that isn’t right and that’s what I wanted to show. I’m not excusing Max’s behavior or saying that he’s not taking it to the extreme but you never know how someone will react to something you say to them even if you don’t think it’s harsh. Thank you all for the FB and I hope you stick with me on this. :D

~~Chapter 5~~

~*~*~Max’s suite:~*~*~

“So Mrs. Evans how do you feel?” I ask her when we get back to my hotel room.

“Confused.” She says and sits down on the sofa.

“Drink?” I ask her and she nods her head yes.

“Well maybe I can help get rid of the confusion.” I wait for her to take a sip of her drink then set the glass on the coffee table. I lift her off the sofa and carry her back to the bedroom where I strip her of her clothing again. I take my time to study every curve of her body this time. I’m not in a rush.

“Why did you want to marry me?” She asks me as I lay on top of her massaging her breasts.

“Shhh don’t talk.” I position myself at her opening and rub my cock up and down her folds before entering her.

“Shit!” I hiss when I’m fully inside. I placed some pillows underneath her hips this time so I can hit her sweet spot the whole time.

“Oh God Max.” She chants.

“That’s right baby I want to hear you. I want to see you fall apart.” I say and take a nipple into my mouth. This time I’m in a rough mood and bite down on her nipple getting a hiss from her but I know that he liked it. I suck on her neck and shoulder and I’m sure I’ve left a mark on her.

“Oh God Max faster.”

“You want it faster huh?” I ask and place her legs over my shoulder.

“Ohh YES harder.” I obey and thrust hard and fast into her. I remember that I still didn’t ask her about protection and decide that I’m not going to cum inside her this time just incase.

“Fuck Liz your so fucking wet. Ahh YES.” I feel myself nearing the edge and want her to come with me.

“Oh Fuck Max I’m almost there.” I pump a few more time and pull out before I cum. I end up spilling my seed on her stomach and roll over so I don’t lay on it.

“Why did you do that?” She asks me through hooded eyes.

“I didn’t know if you were on the pill.” I get up to get a moist towel and clean her off.

“Oh. Well I’m not.” She says and I stare at her.

“Y-your not?” I gulp. Shit!

“No but I can’t have any kids so don’t worry.”

“I’m sorry.” I toss the towel aside and lay next to her.

“It’s ok. I’ve come to terms with it. I can always adopt right?” I can tell that it’s a sore subject for her and let it go.

I watch her drift off to sleep and suddenly feel bad about my plan. She’s not the devil that I thought she was and I think twice about what I‘ve done. As my eyes slowly close a thought pops into my head. NO PRE-NUP! Fuck, Michael is going to kill me. Oh shit what did I get myself into? I hope that I don’t regret this, in more ways then one.

~*~*~*~

I didn’t get much sleep last night going over every possible worst case scenario in my head. I need to talk to an attorney and see if she can take me for everything I’ve got once we get divorced, I know that there is no way she will sign a pre-nup now. God Michael is right, I don’t think things through. My original plan was to marry her and then dump her ass so she can feel hurt the way I did. Every woman dreams about getting married and all that shit and I was going to play up the whole romance card then drop the bomb on her out of nowhere one day.

The plan sounded good at first but the more I think about it the more it sucks. Not only is there the whole pre-nup issue but she seems like a nice person. I don’t really know her that well but I doubt she’s the she devil I imagined she was.

The sun is coming out and I’m sitting on a recliner out in the living room part of the suite. I didn’t want to wake her and crept out of the room. I want to call Michael but I’d rather tell him in person. I have the meeting tonight with clients then I’m heading back home early.

Shit! What do we do about a place to live? I don’t even know where she lives. Is she going to move in with me? Do I want to share my place with her? Damn it! That is the last time I make an impulsive decision in my life. This is a complete and utter mess. I’m snapped out of my thoughts when I feel her wrap her arms my neck.

“Good morning.” She says and places a kiss on my cheek.

“Hi.” I say and get up to get more coffee.

“Are you ok?” She asks me. I can’t look at her. I don’t know what to do.

“I’m fine.” I feel myself getting angry.

“Are you sure?” She asks.

“Yes I’m sure. I said I was fine.” I dump some sugar in my cup and give it a quick stir before taking a sip.

“What’s up with you?” She stand in front of me blocking my way.

“Nothing. Maybe you should go.” I hear her laugh and walk around her to sit in front of the window again.

“And just where would you like me to go?” She stands in front of me with her hands on her hips.

“I don’t care, just away.”

“Well well well look how quickly things change. Not 7 hours ago we were making love and now you are asking me to leave?” She laughs.

“Fucking. We fucked, I don’t make love.” He laughter stops and I smile as I take a sip of my coffee.

“Well whatever you call it you seem to be forgetting one thing Max.”

“Yeah? What am I forgetting?” She places her hands on either side of my shoulders and leans down.

“I’m Mrs. Max Evans now.” She whispers in my ear and walks away.

“Fuck!” I yell and throw my coffee cup against the wall.

“I’m going to my hotel to get my things, I’ll be back later.” She says and stand in front of me as if she’s waiting for something.

“Yes?” I ask her annoyed that she won’t leave.

“I need a key to get back in.”

“Here.” I throw the key at her and storm into the room.

~*~*Bellagio Hotel~*~*

“Where the hell have you been?” Kris asks me when I walk into the room.

“I did it.” I say as I gather my things.

“Yeah that‘s obvious.” She says and gets off the bed.

“No Kris I did IT.” I look at her so she gets my point.

“What! Tell me everything!” She pulls me down to the bed and I tell her everything well not everything but mostly everything.

“Holy shit! Wow I’m shocked.”

“Yeah me too.” I get back up and start packing my things.

“So why do you think he was acting like an ass this morning?” She asks me.

“Don’t know and don’t care. All I need to do is prove to those stupid lawyers that I’m happily married and I’m home free.” I walk to the bathroom and gather my make up.

“Do you think he’ll stay married to you for that long?” She asks.

“It’s not that long Kris. It will go by in no time.” I’m really trying to convince myself at this point too.

“Liz a year is a long time. How are you going to pull it off?”

“I don’t know but I have to. I’m not going to let my grandmothers house go to Tess.” I say and get angry at the thought of it.

“I know you won’t. So what are you going to do now?” She asks me.

“I’m going back to my husbands hotel room.” I smile.

“Where are you going to live? What does he do for a living?”

“I don’t know. It doesn’t matter anyway.” I feel badly for leaving her behind

“ I just want to know where you will be.” She says and I know she’s worried.

“Well as soon as I know I’ll let you know.”

“Wait a second.” She says and runs out of the room.

“What?” I follow her out to the kitchenette.

“Hello, we can google him.” She powers up her laptop with a grin on her face.

“You are such a computer nerd.” I roll my eyes and sit next to her waiting for the computer to boot up.

“Ok what’s his name again?” She asks after she pulls up the web page.

“Max Evans.”

“Ok so lets try Maxwell, I’m sure Max isn’t his full name.”

“It could be Maximus.” I say.

“Shut up!” She throws a pen at me and starts typing his name in.

“Well this is interesting.” I hear her say but I can’t see what she’s looking at.

“What?” I ask her.

“Just a second let me read it all.” I hate waiting.

“Come on Kris just tell me. Is he wanted for something? Has he been arrested or something like that?” I’m imagining the worst at this point.

“No not quite.” She says with a smile on her face.

“Well?” I ask getting annoyed.

“Maxwell Evans 25 years old, CEO of Architectural Dimensions Graduated from Boston University, started the company with a Michael Guerin a few years ago.” She reads off the screen.

“Boston University?” I ask.

“Yup. Hey didn’t you go there too?” She asks me.

“Yeah.”

“Humm funny how you never met.” She says and turns her attention back to the screen.

“It’s a big school.” I say and wonder if I did ever meet him? What would be the odds of me marrying someone I went to school with?

“Anything else?” I ask her.

“Oh yeah. Seems like his little business is actually a multi million dollar empire. He’s designed buildings all over California.”

“Where did you get all this info? Please don‘t tell me he has his own website or some groupie fan site.”

“Stop it. I got it off the article Forbes magazine did on him a while back.” Well this is interesting.

“Forbs? Wow.”

“Yeah no shit. Looks like you got yourself a keeper girl.” She closes her laptop.

“Yeah seems like. I still wonder why he asked me to marry him and why he was so mad this morning.” I sit back and think about it for a minutes before Kris snaps me out of my thoughts.

“Did you sign anything yesterday?” She asks.

“Just the marriage thingy.” I say. Last night was a blur.

“And nothing else?”

“No! why?” I hate it when she does this. I wish she would spit it out already.

“Liz you didn’t sign a pre-nup! That’s what he was mad, a person of his standing would surely have someone sign a pre-nup. I doubt he will want to give half of everything that he built to someone.”

“You know that could be it. But I don’t care about his money, I don’t need it.” I say and it’s true. I have money from when my parents died three years ago and I stand to inherit a fortune from my Grandmother Claudia’s estate.

“Liz he doesn’t know that. He doesn’t know anything about you. You have to find a way to tell him before he decides to annul the marriage or something.”

“Do you think he would do that?” I ask not realizing how close I am to my goal. I have to find a way to just stay married to him for a year.

“Wouldn’t you? I mean put yourself in his shoes. He met some girl in Vegas and got married the same night they slept together. I love you and all but it doesn’t sound like the most ideal situation. Go over there and talk to him.”

“Yeah but what am I supposed to say. Oh Max I found out that you were a millionaire and I just wanted you to know that I don’t care about your money. Yeah that’s going to go over really well. If I tell him that I know about him he’s going to think that I was looking him up for malicious reasons.”

“Well you won’t know what to say if you stay here all day. Go back to his room and see what happens. We still have a few days left here if it doesn’t work out.” She’s right. I have to see what’s up and staying here isn’t helping.

“Alright I’ll call you later.”

“I’ll be waiting.” I give her a hug and grab my bags.

~*~*Max’s suite~*~*

“Hey Maria is Michael home?” I called the office and he wasn’t in so I figured he was home with his kids since he didn’t answer his cell phone either.

“No he went to Taylor’s soccer game He should be back in an hour though.” I pinch the bridge of my nose and let our a frustrated sigh.

“Alright can you tell him to call me when he gets in?”

“Sure. Is everything ok?” She asks me and I can hear the baby crying in the background.

“Yeah everything is fine just have him call me please.”

“Ok. Bye.” I hang up and want to throw the phone against the wall. How could I do this? I need to talk to someone of I’m going to explode. Michael better call me when he gets in. I wanted to wait until I got home but I have to tell him about this now. This is to big for me to wait.

I jump in the shower needing to relax. When I get out of the shower I see two bags on the foot on the bed. Shit she came back. I towel off and throw on a pair of jeans before walking out the bedroom.

“Hi.” She says. She’s sitting in the same chair I was in looking out the window.

“Hi.” I run my hands through my hair not really knowing what to say or how to act.

“So…” She gets up and walks towards me.

“So.”

“Look I get that you have second thoughts about all this and I have to be honest I do too.” Ok I didn’t expect that.

“Yeah well I have more than second thought about this. I think that it was a mistake.” She actually looks hurt when I say it.

“I don’t.” She whispers and I’m dumbfounded.

“You don’t?” I ask her.

“No I don’t. I know that it’s not the most conventional way to get married or to start off a marriage but who says it can’t work?”

“It can’t Liz. You don’t even know me, we don’t know anything about each other.” I plop down on the sofa.

“Well we can get to know each other then.” I don’t know what she’s up to but I’m about to find out.

“Ok what is it that you want?”

“What?” She asks me.

“What do you want? I can’t think of any woman that would agree to stay married to a stranger so you must want something from me what is it? Or should I say how much?” What she did next I didn’t expect. She slapped me across the face and called me an asshole. Ok the asshole part I get but not the slap.

“How dare you? How dare you think that I want something from you, that I need something from you. I’ll have you know that I don’t need your money Max!” So she knows about my financial status.

“What did you look me up or something is that it? You looked me up and now you want to blackmail me into giving you money. I knew it.”

“Fuck you!” She screams at me and moves to the other side of the room.

“Just tell me what you want and lets get this over with. I have a meeting today and I’d like to head home after that. I want this done by the time I get back to Newport.”

“I can’t talk to you right now.” She turns away from me and looks out the window again.

“I don’t give a shit. Tell me what the fuck you want!” I grab her arm and turn her around.

“You arrogant asshole. What makes you think that I fucking want anything from you? You don’t have anything that I’m interested in trust me.” She looks at me and starts laughing. Something in me snaps and I pull her off the chair and have her pinned against the wall.

“Don’t you EVER fucking laugh at me again you understand?” I see her eyes widen and she shakes her head yes before I let her go.

“I’m going down to the casino I want you out of here when I get back. Leave me a letter or something as to where I should send the money I’m sure you want.” I walk back to the room to grab a shirt and leave her standing there. Her tears don’t affect me, no woman’s tears ever have. Christ this is a huge mess. How in the hell am I going to get out of this?
My Fics
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

Hi guys, this is Amy posting for Jazzy. The hurricane hit her this morning and she is without power. She should be back for her other updates through the week! She thanks you all for the feedback!

~~~Chapter 6~~~

~*~*Bedroom Max’s suite~*~*

I pace the room for a while when I hear my cell phone ring.

“Yeah?” I answer a bit annoyed.

“Maxwell where have you been?” Oh great it’s my mother.

“Mother I’m in Vegas meeting some clients.”

“Oh. When will you be back?” She asks me and I know that she’s up to something. She’s never cared when I was or wasn’t in town.

“Soon why?”

“Well let me know when you get back I have someone I’d like you to meet.” I knew she was up to something.

“I’ll talk to you when I get back mother I have to go.” I hang up and toss the phone on the bed. I’m sick of my mother trying to set me up with these country club daddy’s girls. That’s not the type of person I’m interested in. I don’t really have a type but if I did it wouldn’t be that. I throw on a shirt and brush my hair before walking out the room.

“Why are you still here?” I ask when I see her sitting on the sofa now staring at the door I just came out of.

“I need to talk to you.” She says.

“I’m not interested. I told you to get out of here by the time I got changed. I’m changed now so get out and leave your little list of demands on the table.” I make my way towards the door when something she says stops me dead in my tracks.

“Max we need to talk about your pre-nup or lack of.”

“You fucking bitch! I knew you wanted money. What was this a fucking set up? I bet you just couldn’t wait to get me in a compromising situation could you?” I storm over to her and get right in her face.

“Listen to what I have to say.” She doesn’t back down I’ll give her that much.

“You know you seem to forget that YOU asked ME to marry you, the same night we met by the way. Don’t try and make it seem like I forced you to do this. I said before that I don’t want your money and that’s true, what I want from you is worth more to me then any amount of money you could give me.”

“What the fuck do you want a kidney? Forget it.” I back off a little. This chick is crazy.

“No asshole I don’t want a kidney or any other organs sick bastard. I need us to stay married for one year. After that you can do whatever you want, I’ll be out of your life.”

“Your crazy there is no way in hell I’m staying married to you and for a year! No way.” She’s crazy. I think she’s on something.

“Look I need this. I know that you may not care but I need to stay married for one year in order to get an inheritance from my grandmother. Trust me I don’t want to do it but it means a lot to me.”

“So you are just a money hungry bitch.” I spit at her.

“Look you fucking egomaniac it’s not just money that I’m getting I’m getting her house a house that has been in my family for over a century. It means more to me then any amount of money.”

“Do you realize how insane this sounds? Why the hell should I help you anyway? What am I going to get out of it?” I fold my arms across my chest waiting for her answer.

“What do you want?” She asks me.

“You have nothing that I want.”

“Well think of something because the way I see it we are married so your pretty much fucked at this point. We can be civil about this or we can play hardball, your choice.” Fuck she has me by the balls right now.

“ I don’t know, the way I see it you have more to gain in this then I do. Like I said you have nothing that I want. I’d rather just get a divorce and pay you off. Find some other sucker to marry you. I’m sure it won’t be hard, you are in Vegas after all.”

“Max I’m offering you whatever you want and all I want is to borrow your last name for a year. We don’t even have to live together. I’m sure as long as I show the attorneys the marriage certificate and wait a year I can get my inheritance. This is important to me.” I see the desperation in her eyes and it feels good to have her in this position.

“I need to speak to my attorney before I agree to anything but I will tell you this, IF I decide to go along with this you will not be living with me and you will not be involved in my life whatsoever. As far as I’m concerned I’m single. I’m not adding you to my insurance plan or any of that shit got it?”

“That’s fine with me.”

“Alright I’m going out. I have a meeting later on today then I’m flying back home. I’ll see you later I guess.” I walk out the door and get in the elevator. For the first time today I notice the platinum band that’s on my ring finger. I stare at it for a while then shake my head.

“I’m married.” I say out loud for the first time and still can’t believe it.

~*~*~*~~*~

Max’s suite:

“Hey he just left.” I called Kris as soon as Max left.

“Left where?” She asks.

“Downstairs, I don’t know, but I told him about the inheritance.”

“What did he say?” She asks and I went over everything that happened.

“Wow. Do you think he will go for it?”

“I don’t know but I hope so. This is harder then I thought.” I talk to her for a while then decide to take a shower. I need to get out of these clothes. When I walk into the bathroom I can smell his cologne. Memories of our night together flood my mind. I don’t know what got into me but it’s like some force compelled me to act that way with him, so carefree. I wonder how things will be once we leave here. He said he’s leaving after his meeting is that tonight or tomorrow morning? How will we keep in touch? I strip down and step into the shower letting the hot water coat my body and washing away memories of him touching me.

~*~*~*~*~

I walk around thinking of her proposition but like I asked her what’s in it for me? She has everything to gain while I have nothing. I’m not in the helping people out business and don’t plan on starting either. I need to forget about this mess and relax for this meeting tonight. I need to be focused and thinking about Liz isn’t helping.

I decide to play some craps to help me relax before I grab something to eat. I play a few games and find myself surrounded by women again. It’s funny how something like a wedding band doesn’t deter them. I guess in their eyes I’m not the first man in Vegas without his wife looking for a good time. I cash out and get some much needed food.

When I look at my watch I see that I only have 3 hours to prepare for my meeting. I need to start preparing so I go back up to my room. I stand outside the door for a minute before inserting my key. I expect to see Liz sitting in the living room but don’t see her there. I place my cell phone and room key on the table and walk to the bedroom. I don’t see her but smell the scent of soap in the air. I turn my head and see that the bathroom door is half open. I walk into the bathroom and see her drying off.

“I have to get ready for my meeting so I need some peace to prepare.”

“Fine.” She says and continues to dry herself off as if I’m not even there.

“Is there anything else?” She asks me completely naked except for the towel that is wrapped around her head.

“Yeah there is.” I walk over to her and pull her flush against my body kissing her thoroughly. Instantly she melts into my embrace and elicits a moan that drives me wild.

“Fuck.” I say and pull away. How can she have this affect on me?

“What’s wrong?” She asks still naked.

“Nothing. Come here.” I shake my head out of the fog I was in and suck on her nipple. She runs her hands through my hair and I get on my knees and kill a trail from her toes to her inner thighs.

“Mmm Max.” I smile knowing that I’m driving her wild. She pushes my head closer to her heat but I back off.

“Why did you stop?” She asks me cheeks flushed.

“I don’t do that sweetheart.” I say and smirk at her.

“Fuck you!” I love pissing her off.

“No I’m going to fuck you.” I lift her onto the vanity and pull the towel off her head. I greedily bury my face between her breasts and suck hard enough to hear her whimper. I pull away only to have her pull me back.

“You like it rough?” I ask with a raise eyebrow.

“You have no idea what I like.” She smiles at me and I free myself of my pants before plunging into her hard and fast.

“Fuck yes!” I hear her say as I begin thrusting into her. This is not about her pleasure but mine. I feel myself nearing completion and feel her grab onto my ass pushing me deeper into her.

“Oh shit Liz.” I say before latching onto her shoulder and shooting wads of cum into her. I catch my breath and pull out before I pull my pants up and zip them.

“That’s it?” She asks me as I walk out of the bathroom.

“Yup.” I say and I’m glad she can’t see the satisfied smile on my face. I open up my briefcase and go over the proposal again. I’m ready for the meeting I just need to get in the zone. I’m scanning the papers when my cell phone rings again.

“Hello.”

“Max hey is everything ok? Maria told me that you called.”

“Yeah everything is fine.” I thought about it and it’s best that we talk about this in person. He would just freak out and I don’t have the time to go over it now.

“Alright. When will you be back?”

“Tonight or first thing tomorrow.” I pinch the bridge of my nose.

“Your not staying in sin city? Wow.”

“Yeah I’m ready to come home. I’ll see you tomorrow.” We say goodbye and I toss the phone on the chair across from me. A few minutes later I’m packing all my papers away when I hear the bedroom door open.

“This is where I’m staying. We need to talk before you go.” She tosses a piece of paper to me and walks out of the room. I’m glad that she’s mad but I still need to think of a solution to all of this.

~*~*~*~~*~

Liz’s suite:

“I don’t know Kris I don’t think he’s going to go for it.” I decided to get something to eat and Kris and I are in one of the restaurants.

“Don’t sweat it if he doesn’t go for it then find someone else. I told you not to worry about it.”

“I know I’m not going to worry about it. He said he was leaving by tomorrow so I guess we will wait and see what happens.” I push my food around on the plate wondering what’s going to happen. Kris is right I could always find someone else but I’m running out of time. I need to show the lawyers a marriage certificate within the next two weeks and then wait a year before I get my inheritance. I can’t let Tess get her hands on the house, the money I don’t care about so much but I know that Tess doesn’t care about the house like I do. I know how much it meant to my grandmother and know that Tess just wants to tear it down or sell it for profit. I won’t let that happen.

“Did you find out where he lives?” Kris snaps me out of my thoughts.

“No but I assume it’s where his business is. Where was it again?” I ask her.

“New port beach.” At least it’s not too far from where I am now.

“You won’t be too far from him if he does decide to go along with it.”

“Yeah I know. You read my mind.” I laugh.

“Don’t I always.” I manage to take a few bites of my food and we head back up to the room to change into our swimsuits might as well get some fun out of this trip.

“Ok question. The only thing you have to do it show them the marriage certificate right?” Kris asks me once we settle on our lounge chairs.

“Yeah why?” I wonder where she is going with this.

“Why can’t you just get the one from your marriage with Max and let him divorce you. As long as you have the paper who cares right?”

“I’m pretty sure they are going to check into it. I mean it’s a lot of money we are talking about and anyone can just show them a fake certificate. I don’t want to take the chance.” It sounded like a good idea but I can’t risk it.

“What if you have to live with him?” She asks me.

“What? No way. I mean why would they do that?” God I hope that doesn’t happen.

“Well what if they come and check or something? They do that you know.”

“I’m not trying to get my citizenship papers here. I’m just trying to get an inheritance. I doubt they would go through all that.”

“Yeah your right.” She flips open a magazine and leaves me thinking about that possibility.

“Fuck Kris!” I snatch the magazine out of her hands. “What if they do make me live with him? He’s not going to go for that, he already said no.” Man this is not good at all.

“Chill out. Lets take one thing at a time ok. First we have to see if he will even go for it and if it comes down to that then we will work on it ok?” She always has a way of making me feel better.

“Your right. One thing at a time.” If I do have to live with him I have to think of a way to make it appealing to him because I know that he’s not just going to say yes. This is more complicated then I thought it would be
Last edited by Icequeen on Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Fics
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

So it looks like Jazzy isnt going to have power for a while so I am not sure where that will leave this on updates! She thanks all of you for leaving feedback!

~~Chapter 7~~

~*~*Little Buddha restaurant~*~*

“So Max how are you liking Vegas so far?” John one of the men I’m meeting asks me.

“I like it.” Our meeting went well and we got the bid. This will be our first job in Vegas and I’m excited.

“That’s all? Usually most men that are in Vegas alone love it.” It takes me a minute to wonder what he’s referring to then I remember that damn wedding ring. I need to take it off.

“Yeah well I’m not really the partying type.” I lied but it seems like that’s what he wanted to hear.

“Max I’m going to be honest with you. John and I didn’t want to go with your company at first. While you have extensive experience in southern California, Vegas is a whole new ball game. I didn’t want someone that was going to get wrapped up in the partying and lose sight of the job. Its refreshing to see a young man that has his priorities straight.”

“Thank you sir. I look forward to working for you.”

“With me son. Why don’t you come down in a few weeks and bring the miss’s. I have a beautiful home on the lake, maybe we can hit a few rounds on the golf course? I have some associates that might be interested in your work.” They finish off their drinks and I head back up to my room promising to give him a call to set everything up. What the hell have I got myself into? He wants me to bring my wife with me? It’s not going to happen. No freaking way! I don’t even have a wife as far as I’m concerned.

~*~*~Max’s suite~*~*~

“We got the deal Man. I know it’s late but I just wanted to tell you.” I had to call Michael and tell him the good news. This is a huge deal for us.

“That’s great. I knew you could do it. So I’ll see you tomorrow then?” He asks.

“Yeah I’ll call you when I get in.” I hang up and take my shoes off then flip on the television set. There is nothing that interests me and a piece of paper catches my eye. It’s Liz’s information. I stare at the paper and curse the day I met her again. Suddenly a thought pops into my head and I dial her number.

“Hello.” Someone answers but It’s not Liz.

“Um is Liz there?”

“Yeah who is this?”

“Tell her it’s Max.” I hear her tell Liz her husband is on the phone and I get angry.

“Hello.”

“Your fucking telling everyone we are married?” I ask pissed off.

“No asshole she’s my best friend ok. Don’t flatter yourself. What do you want anyway?”

“Well it seems as if I might have a need for you after all.” I prop my feet up on the coffee table.

“Well what is it? And for the record I’m not going to be your sex slave or anything like that so forget it.”

“Sweetheart not in your wildest dreams. Anyway my needs would be more in the trophy wife field anyway. Long story short for whatever reason some clients seemed to like the idea of me being married, lord knows why and It would help me out business wise. It would be strictly business and you can have your marriage certificate as long as you are there when I need you.” I can’t believe I’m doing this but it doesn’t sound half bad.

“I can agree to that I guess.”

“Good. I guess I need some sort of phone number where I can reach you at all times to set these things up. The first time you aren’t there when I need you the deal is off got it.” I want to make that clear to her.

“Got it.”

“So I guess this means you have no job then?” I don’t know why I asked it’s not like I care.

“It’s none of your business but I do have a job. I‘m a photographer.”

“Whatever. Give me a phone number and I’ll be in touch.” She rattles off a number and I write it down.

“You live in San Diego?” I ask when I look at the area code.

“Yeah is that a problem?”

“No. Goodbye.” I hang up and smile. This is going to work out great. I just need to get Michael on board and all will be fine.

~*~*~*~~*~

Liz’s suite:

“He went for it?” Kris asked as soon as I hung up.

“Yeah he wants me to be his trophy wife or whatever but yeah he went for it.”

“That’s great. See I told you it would work out.”

“I know. I just hope everything does work out.” I sit back on the bed and wonder how this next year is going to go.

~*~*~*~*~*

Max’s house:

I decided to invite Michael over here. He might be less inclined to kill me in my own house.

“Why the Saturday meeting Max?”

“I have something to tell you but you can’t freak out and you have to let me finish before you say anything.”

“Ok.” He takes a seat across from me and I prepare myself to tell him everything.

“Ok while I was in Vegas I sort of got married.” He stares at me blankly and it freaks me out but I go on anyway.

“I’ve decided to stay married for one year in return for her services. She’s going to be a sort of trophy wife. I realized something at the meeting yesterday and it could work to my advantage.” He’s still staring at me and it’s really scary. He has no _expression.

“This is the best part. The girls name is Liz….Parker.” Still nothing. Is he in shock or something? I’m getting worried for his well being now.

“Michael?” I ask snapping my fingers in front of his face.

“Get an annulment.” He says barely above a whisper.

“What?”

“Get a fucking annulment now Max. This is not a joke.”

“I’m not getting an annulment. I have an agreement.”

“I don’t give a shit. You can’t do this Max. Marriage is not something to play around with, it’s not a game and it’s certainly not a tool to be used to get more clients. What the hell is wrong with you?” Now the Michael that I know comes out. He’s on his feet pacing the floor.

“I’m not a child I know what I’m doing. Besides she needs me too so we are helping each other out.”

“Wait a minute. Liz Parker. The Liz Parker?” I guess it all fell into place for him

“Yeah that Liz Parker. What are the odds huh?” I sit back and laugh.

“Your sick. Does she know who you are? What kind of sick fuck are you to play with her like that?”

“I’m not playing anything with her. Like I said we have an agreement. And no she doesn’t remember me.”

“Max this is a bomb waiting to go off. End it now before it blow up in your face. No good can come out of this. I’m telling you man end it now.” He sits back down and I can tell that he’s calmed down a bit but he still doesn’t like it.

“I don’t care. I know what I’m doing and I’m not ending it period. Accept it or not it is what it is.”

“Fine it’s your ass, don’t come crying to me when this shit doesn’t end the way you want it to. Just for laughs what is this sick arrangement you have with her anyway?” I knew he would ask.

“She needs to be married for a year to get some inheritance and I use her when I need to impress clients. You should have seen it Michael they saw me with a wedding ring and said they are going to refer us to other associates of theirs. This could be huge for us. They invited me and my wife to come down in a few weeks to play golf with them and some other people. It’s perfect. At the end of the year we divorce and that’s that.”

“Yeah keep dreaming. It’s not going to be that simple so don’t kid yourself. Women get attached all the time Max. And how do you know that she’s not after you for your money? You didn’t happen to sign a pre-nup did you?” Why can’t he be happy about this and go along with it?

“No I didn’t and she doesn’t want money. I already offered her some to get it annulled the day after it happened. That’s not what she’s after, this inheritance means something to her for whatever reason.”

“Whatever when it doesn’t go as planned I don’t want to hear about it. I’ve warned you. How exactly are you going to get her to put up with you for a year? You aren‘t the nicest guy around.”

“It hasn’t bothered her yet.” I smirk.

“Then she’s just as fucked up as you are. You know I never understood why Max. I know that you are a good guy and I know that you are capable of Love so why do you put up this wall? Why won’t you give someone a chance?” He asks me and I’m tried or talking about this.

“It doesn’t matter Michel. I have my reasons.”

“Yeah well I’d love to hear them one day. Might give me some insight on the madness that is your life.”

“Why can’t you see the bright side to this? It’s a business arrangement why can’t you see it that way?”

“It’s a mess is what it is. I’m not going to be a part of whatever sick game you are running Max.” He stand up and is ready to leave.

“What makes you think I’m playing a game?” He turns around and laughs.

“I know you Max. I know you better then you know yourself. I know that you are not over what she did to you. She messed you up all those years ago and you know it. This isn’t some business arrangement you have something planed and I know it. It’s going to end badly Max and you know it.”

“Whatever. I thought you were my friend but I guess I was wrong.” He had his hand on the knob but turns around to face me dead on.

“I am your friend. How dare you question my loyalty to you! Just because I don’t want to take part in this sham of a marriage doesn’t mean I’m not your friend. As your friend I’m telling you that people are going to get hurt Max. Just think about it. I have to go.” He walks out and leaves me standing there. I hope that Michael is wrong about this.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

1 week later Max’s office:

“Good morning Mr. Evans your mother has left a message for you. She would like you to call her back.” I grab my messages and walk to my office. I still don’t feel like talking to my mother and don’t call her back right away. I haven’t really talked to Michael over the past week and I hate that things are strange with us now.

“Mr. Evans there is a woman on line 3 she says she’s your wife.”

“Thank you.” I wonder what the hell she’s calling me for.

“Hello.”

“Max I need to talk to you it’s important.” She sounds worried about something.

“Well talk.”

“Not over the phone. I need to see you.”

“I can’t. I’m busy so tell me now or forget it.” I don’t have time for this right now.

“Look you selfish asshole I need to talk to you about something very important to me and it needs to be in person so be decent and agree to meet me somewhere would you?” I smile knowing that I’ve annoyed her.

“Look I have things to do, I can’t just leave whenever you call. E-mail me or something I got to go.” I hang up the phone and fold my arms behind my head. This is a great morning.

~*~*Liz’s house~*~*

“That arrogant selfish bastard!”

“Things didn’t go so well?” Kris asks me after I throw my phone against the wall.

“He didn’t even want to meet me. He told me to e-mail him.” I have to laugh at that. Asshole!

“What are you going to do?” She asks me concerned. I’m worried at this point.

“I don’t know but have to do something. Shit! I didn’t expect this at all.” I went to the lawyers office two days ago and showed them the marriage certificate. They proceeded to tell me that it wasn’t enough. They would have to see that I’m actually living with this person and that we are truly in love. What kind of sick shit is that? They said that I needed to give them a permanent address within the week so they could come do an inspection. I know that Max said that he didn’t want me living with him but I have to do this. I came this far I can’t let it slip away now.

“Why don’t you go over there?” Kris suggests.

“What?”

“Go to his office. He’s too busy to talk to you so go to him. Once you are there he will have to talk to you.”

“That’s insane.” I tell her and walk out to the balcony of my apartment.

“It’s not.”

“It’s stalking.” I tell her.

“You’re his wife.” She does have a point there.

“Maybe. I don’t know.” I look at my watch and it’s still early.

“Go now traffic is a bitch later in the afternoon you know that.”

“Alright I’ll go but if it turns out badly I’m holding you responsible.” I laugh and get changed before I go meet him.

~*~*Max’s office~*~*

“Ann could you order me the usual please. I’m going to eat in here and please make sure that they don’t use that cheap ham and no mayo thank you.”

“Yes sir.” I turn my attention back to my work. There is so much to do now that we landed this Vegas project and I want to oversee it all myself.

“Mr. Evans there is someone here to see you.” She sounds nervous.

“I don’t have any appointments today. I’m busy, have them schedule something, you know I don’t see anyone without an appointment. I’m very busy please don’t disturb me again.” I hit the speaker button and flip thought some more papers when I hear my door opening.

“Fuck Ann I said I’m busy!” When I look up I see Liz standing in front of me.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I ask her placing my papers down.

“I said I needed to talk to you.” She makes herself comfortable in one of the leather chairs across form my desk.

“I said I didn’t have the time and I still don’t. You coming down here isn’t going to change that now go away please.” She stares at me not moving and inch.

“I’m not going anywhere until I talk to you. If you want to ignore me then that’s fine but I’m not moving until we discuss something.” I see the defiant look in her eye and hold back a smirk. She looks cute when she’s mad.

“Ok then have it your way.”

“Good because I wanted to talk…..” I stand up and grab my keys before walking out the office.

“I’m going home for the day. Do not put any calls though to my cell I don’t care who it is.” I tell Ann as I breeze past her leaving Liz in my office.
My Fics
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

Still have no power but I hooked up my internet for a few so I’m dropping this off. Thank you all for the FB I’m glad that you all fell so strongly about Max. Like I said in the beginning he’s not the typical Max nice guy at all. Thank you again for reading and I hope you enjoy.

~*~Chapter 8~*~

Who the hell does she think she is coming to my office like that? I don’t care what she had to say I didn’t want to hear it. I drive home planning on going surfing when my cell phone rings. I look at the caller ID and see that it’s Michael. If I don’t answer he’ll keep calling.

“Yeah?” I flip open the phone and answer.

“Maxwell you need to get back to the office right now.” He sounds annoyed.

“What? Why?”

“Your wife is causing a disturbance and you need to get back here and fix it.”

“What? What’s going on Michael?” Fuck this bitch just won’t go away.

“She won’t leave your office and Ann caught her going through your things.”

“Fuck! I’ll be right there.” I cut a U turn in the middle of the road and race back to the office. I’m beginning to regret this decision more and more by the second. A few minutes later my phone rings again.

“Michael I said I’m on my way!”

“Max?” An unfamiliar voice says.

“Yes who is this?”

“It’s John Abrams.” Oh shit.

“Yes hello John how is everything?” Fuck it’s the client from Vegas.

“Everything is just fine. Is everything alright with you?”

“Oh yes everything is great.”

“Good. I was hoping you would be able to come out here next weekend. I know it’s short notice but I have some people coming into town that I would like you to meet.”

“Next weekend is fine.” Good it will give me time away from Liz.

“Oh and bring your wife as well all the other wives will be at the country club.” Shit!

“Will do.” He says he will e-mail me the information and we hang up. I’m around the corner from the office and I’m not looking forward to going up there.

“What the hell do you think you are doing?” I storm into my office and find Liz sitting in my chair messing with my computer.

“I’m getting to know my husband since you don’t want to talk.”

“You can’t go through my shit! This is my office. What the fuck is wrong with you?” I spin my chair around so she’s facing me.

“I said I needed to talk to you and that I’m not leaving until you listen to me. So here I am.” She has a smirk on her face and I feel my blood boiling.

“That’s nice but I didn’t care when you came before and I don’t care now.” She gets out of my chair and sits on the edge of my desk.

“I’m not leaving until I say what I came to say.”

“Fine spit it out already.” I’m getting sick of this already.

“There is a problem with the attorney that is handling my inheritance.” She goes on to tell me that she might have to move in for a few days.

“Absolutely not. There is no way you are moving in with me.” I told her that it wasn’t going to happen and it’s not.

“Well then the deal is off because this is the only way I’ll get my inheritance.” She sits across from me with her hands folded across her chest.

“Fuck!”

“Exactly. It’s not like I want to move in with you trust me. I have a life of my own but I have to do this. They are insisting on it.”

“When would you have to do it?” I can’t believe that I’m even asking.

“As soon as possible. I don’t know when they will come and check. I need your address so I can give it to them.”

“Alright you have one week and that’s it. I want you to know that the only reason I’m agreeing to this is because I need you for next weekend.”

“Need me for what?” She asks.

“We have to go back to Vegas next weekend for a few days to meet with some clients.”

“That’s fine just tell me where and when I’ll be there.” She’s standing close to me and I have admit that she looks good.

“There is one other thing I wanted to talk to you about.”

“What?” She asks gathering her things to get ready to leave.

“I need you to sign a post nuptial agreement. You shouldn’t have a problem with that since we’ve established that you weren’t a money hungry bitch.” I smirk at her.

“Whatever I’ll sign it. I mean what I say about your money Max, it’s not what I want.”

“Good glad that is settled. As soon as I get the info for Vegas I’ll let you know.”

“That’s fine.” She says.

“Come by tonight. I’ll have a room prepared for you.” I jot down my address and hand her the piece of paper.

“Thanks.”

“Don’t thank me. This isn’t a favor.” I watch her walk out and sigh. I hope I’m not making a mistake again.

~*~*~*~*
Liz’s apartment:

“So he agreed to it?” Kris asks me as I pack a few of my things.

“Yeah he really didn’t have a choice. He needs me next weekend and I told him that I had to do this.”

“Well that’s good then. Hopefully they come right away so you can get out of there.” I throw in my toothbrush and makeup into the bag before walking into my closet to get my shoes.

“You and me both. I really don’t want to stay there with him at all.”

“Your not scared of him are you?” She asks me.

“It’s funny but no I’m not. He’s an asshole and all of that but I don’t think he will hurt me physically or anything.”

“Well just be careful ok?” I give her a hug and walk her out before I go back to packing my things.

“Oh he asked me to sign a post nup.” I say throwing some clothes into a suitcase.

“I’m not surprised.” She says helping me pack.

“I don’t care anyway. I don’t want anything from him.” Kris leaves and I throw the rest of my things into the bag.

I’m almost out of the door when I hear my phone ring. At first I don’t want to answer but I turn back and grab the phone.

“Hello.”

“Hello dear cousin how are you these days?” Great just what I needed. Tess.

“Hey Tess.” I say reluctantly.

“So I guess congratulations are in order.”

“Yeah I guess you could say that.” I knew she would be calling about this soon enough.

“You don’t sound to happy. Trouble in paradise already?” She laughs and I want to slap her.

“No actually everything is perfect. I couldn’t be happier.”

“Really? So tell me all about him and how come I never heard about him before.” I really don’t feel like talking to her about this right now.

“Actually I have to get going Tess. I’ll talk to you later.”

“Don’t want to share Liz? You know what I find funny? I know everyone you know and yet I’ve never heard about you dating anyone. This wouldn’t be a sham would it Liz?” God I hate her.

“Believe it or not Tess you don’t know everything. This isn’t a sham like you say now I really have to be going.”

“Alright then I’ll let you enjoy your honeymoon. Keep in touch.” She says in that perky voice of hers that makes me want to hurl.

I really hope that she’s not going to be a problem because this is the last thing that I need right now.

~*~*~*~*~*
Max’s house:

“Emma I need you to prepare the guest room for someone. Make sure you make up the room right next to mine.”

“Yes sir.” She walks out of the room and I sit with a martini in hand feeling a headache coming on. I know this is a bad idea but I’m stuck. A few minutes later Emma tells me that she’s done and I let her go for the day.

I’m in the gym preparing to do my pull up’s when I hear the doorbell ring.

“Your early.” I say stepping aside and letting Liz in.

“I didn’t know if I would find the place easy so I left early.” I see that she has a shit load of bags and roll my eyes.

“You know that your only staying here a week tops right?” I say pointing to all the bags.

“Why don’t you help me bring them to my room and not be such an asshole.”

“I don’t work for you, carry your own shit.” I walk past her and show her to her room.

“Where’s your room?” She asks me.

“You don’t need to know. All you need to know is where your room is.” She rolls her eyes and goes to get the rest of her bags.

“You can park your car in the garage. Here’s a key, don’t lose it! Also when I have guests makes yourself scarce I’m not about to change my lifestyle just cause you are here. You can eat before or after me, I don‘t see any reason we should spend more time together then we need to alright?”

“Yes sir. Will there be anything else sir?” She says in a mocking tone.

“Just stay out of my way.” I storm out of the room slamming the door behind me. I hate how she can get under my skin so easily. It’s still early so I decide to flip through my phone book and see what plans I can make for tonight.

~*~*~*~*
Liz’s room:

I didn’t want to tell him but his house is amazing. I’ve never been to a house in Newport and Max’s didn’t disappoint. The view of the ocean from my room is priceless. His house sits on a cliff and I bet the sunsets are to die for. Who would have thought that such an ogre would live in a beautiful place like this?

My room is very large with it’s own bathroom off to one side. It’s decorated in a Mediterranean style much like the rest of the house. I feel like I’ve been transported back to a Tuscan villa. I go to place my clothes in the closet when I see tons of towels and extra pillows. I guess he has a housekeeper because I know he’s not folding towels like this. I do still wonder where his room is and I think it’s down the hall from me.

After I unpack I decide that I’m going to try to make the best of this. I’m not going to be here for long so I won’t have to deal with him too much. I just hope that we can not kill each other before the trip to Vegas. When I think about that I feel bad for him. For him to have to think that he needs to be married to get more clients is sad. I wonder what he isn’t married or has a girlfriend? He’s not bad looking I’ll have to admit but his attitude might have something to do with it.

I can’t help but stare at the beautiful pool that he has and want to go for a swim.

“Fuck it.” I say as I grab my bikini and change.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kitchen:

Bianca is on some bullshit modeling job and isn’t available tonight. I thought about calling someone else when I hear Liz coming out of her room. I didn’t mean to stare at her but she was wearing a barely there black bikini and she walked right in front of me.

“I’m going for a swim.” She leans down and whispers in my ear. If she wants to play games then I’m up for that. I throw my phone onto the sofa and head to my room to change into some swimming trunks. I can see her from my room and she is beautiful, even more beautiful then when I last saw her all those years ago but I can’t let her get to me. I’m not some lovesick schoolboy anymore.

When I get outside I see that she’s already in the water splashing around.

“You coming in or not?” She swims over to the edge of the pool and asks me.

“I’m more of a hot tub guy.” I sit on the edge of the pool and have her head inches away from my legs.

“Too bad.” She says and swims away. I sit there and watch her swim back and forth for a while. Her movement are so graceful and she brings her hands above her head swimming backwards. She has her eyes closed and looks so peaceful as she glides through the water.

Against my better judgment I slide into the pool careful not to disturb her. I stand with my back against the cool tile watching her like a hawk. She’s floating in the middle of the pool and looks so small right now.

“I thought you were a hot tub guy.” She opens one of her eyes and turns her head slightly to look at me.

“I can change my mind.” I say and she closes her eyes again. I can’t take much more of this. My body is craving release right now and I want nothing more then to take her right here but I won’t force her. Before I have a chance to do anything she swims over to me and is standing dangerously close right now.

“So what do you usually do on nights like this?” She asks in the sweet voice of hers.

“It would be easier if I showed you.” I reply huskily.

“Well what are you waiting for?” She asks and that’s all I need to hear before I pull her into my arms and kiss her roughly. There is nothing sweet about this and there won’t be either. I turn her around so that her back is against the wall and begin to massage her breast. I hear her moan into my mouth but pay it no attention as I slide my hand up her legs coming close to her sweet spot. Her skin is like silk and I want to take her right here under the stars. I didn’t realize before but it’s a beautiful night out.

I feel her hands grab my ass and push me towards her but I pull back. I’m in control this time. He bathing suit is revealing but I want it off of her.

“Take this off.” I say after I pull away from kissing her. She nods and reaches down to pull her bottom off. I help her by untying the string off of her top and discard it somewhere. She’s completely naked and fucking gorgeous too.

“Fuck!” I say when I feel the affect she has on me. I’m not enjoying a woman having this much power over me. Thank God she doesn’t know it. I feel my erection pressing against the fabric of my swim shorts and need to get out of them fast. While sucking on her nipple I pull my shorts off and let them float away in the water.

“I’m going to fuck you good honey.” I say in her hear before biting her earlobe and plunging deep into her.

“Shit Yes. Fuck me hard Max.”

“Oh I plan on it. You like to be fucked huh? Good cause that’s what I intend to do sweetheart you have no idea.” My movements are rough and fast but I don’t care.

“Ahh Yes Max. Give it to me hard.” I thrust my hips faster and faster before I reach down and tease her nub.

“Mmm yes.” I hear her say.

“You like that?” I ask knowing that she does.

“Fuck yeah.” She says as she throws her head back in pleasure. I feel my ending coming near and want to release.

“Ahh fuck. I’m coming.” I say before I feel my cock stiffen and spill inside her. I know that she hasn’t reached her end yet and I try to hide my smile.

“Mmm Max.” She moans as she grinds her hips against me. I know that I could have brought her to her climax or that I could have held out for longer but I didn’t want to. Slowly I pull out of her and swim over to get my shorts.

“What the hell?” I hear her ask looking flushed.

“Something wrong?”

“Fuck yeah something is wrong. What the fuck was that? You said you were going to fuck me tonight. What happened ran out of stamina.” This bitch is trying my patience a little too much.

“Don’t fuck with me. Let this be lesson number one, I don’t play games. If you want something ask for it don’t dance around shit and don’t ever try to tease me again. I’m the master of all games Liz don’t forget that.” I walk back into the house without a second glance at her. She needs to understand that these are my rules and that I’m in control.
My Fics
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

Ugh still no power and won't have any until the 8th!! :x Anyway thanks for all the FB. Yes Max is quite the asshole but we knew that was going to happen. I did say that part of the reason is what Liz did to him but i never meant it to be the only reason. Some people are just jerks, Max is one of those. Thank you for reading.

~*~Chapter 9~*~

~*~*Pool~*~

I can’t believe I let him do that to me again! If he thought I was playing with him before then he has another thing coming to him. He wants to be an asshole then fine I’ll be the biggest bitch he’s even known from now on. Tomorrow night the game will really start. Time for the real Liz to come out and play. I get out of the pool and decide to take a shower before going to bed. This was along day and I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be unpleasant. When I walk in the house I notice a large bookcase in a sunken living room and walk towards it. I’ve always loved reading and wonder what kind of books he has. Surely there can’t be that many porno books out there because I can’t see him actually reading a real book.

“Don’t touch that!” I hear him yell as I’m about to reach for a book.

“Ok Jeez you don’t have to get all pissy.”

“Don’t touch any of my things. You can use the kitchen and the pool area, everything else is off limits. There is a TV and stereo in your room. That should keep your occupied.”

“Whatever.” I walk back to my room. Who the hell does he think he is? I hope the lawyers come do their inspection soon because I want to get out of here fast.

~*~Max’s bedroom~*~*

This is exhausting, she’s been here a few hours and is already getting on my nerves. As I’m laying in my bed I try to formulate a plan to get the most out of her and still make her pay for what she did to me all those years ago.

It’s still fairly early when I get out of the shower and I decide to get some food. I throw on a pair of jeans and walk out to the living room shirtless.

“I’m getting some food.” I knock on her door and tell her.

“Not hungry.” She says and sounds a little annoyed.

“You need to eat. I’m cooking if you want some.” I’m trying, the rest is up to her. I decide to make my famous grilled chicken fajitas. She’s won’t be able to resist this. I close the top of the grill when I see her come out in a small white cotton dress that is pretty much see through. Her nipples are pressing against the fabric and I can tell she has no underwear on.

“So what are you making?” She asks and walks over to the grill.

“I thought you weren’t hungry?” I ask and put down the tongs I was working with.

“Can’t I change my mind too?”

“I’m making chicken fajitas.” I gulp when I see her sit on one of the patio chairs and cross her legs briefly exposing her womanhood to me.

“What’s for desert?” She asks and takes a sip of my Margarita.

“That depends.” I walk over to her and take the glass out of her hand.

“Really? On what?” She stands up and is inches away from me. It’s like I can feel the heat radiating off of her.

“You.” I whisper before placing my hands on the side of her head bringing her lips to mine.

“Fuck the food.” I say and lay her down on the table before joining her.

“Yeah this is much better.” She says while I suck on her neck.

“Let me….turn the grill off.” My erection is painfully pressing against my jeans but I don’t want to start a fire so I run to the grill and turn it off. I could care less about the food right now.

“I want you to fuck me right here Max.” She’s moved from the table and is laying on the grass completely naked.

“As you wish.” I strip my jeans off and nestle between her legs.

“Don’t tease me.” She looks up at me and says.

“I won’t.” I say and seal my lips to hers. The feel of her slick tongue drives me wild. I reach down and slide a finger into her wet passage.

“Shit you are wet.” I say and slide another finger in.

“Yeah well I’ve been ready for a while now.” She laughs and I tease her nub with the pad of my thumb. I can’t take it anymore and slide into her tight walls.

“Yesssss.” She says when I slide all the way in. Her walls envelope me and I thrust slowly. Her hands aren’t idle and she grabs onto my ass to push me further into her.

“Shit!” I clench my jaw at the feeling. I’ve been with many women but I’ve never taken it slow before. It’s mostly been rough and more for my pleasure. This is different and I sort of like it. I turn my attention to her beautiful breasts and massage one while sucking and pulling on the other.

“You like that?” I ask when I hear her moan.

“Oh yeah.” She has a look of pure pleasure on her face and it makes me feel good that I’m doing this to her. I pick up my pace a little and she scrapes her nails down my back.

“Oh shit I’m close.” She says and I want her to fall apart so I hook her legs under my arms so I can reach her sweet spot better. I get up on my knees and plunge into her harder hitting her spot each time.

“Let go.” I whisper into her ear and drive further into her. It suddenly hits me that we are outside fully exposed and it excites me. I’ve never done this before.

“Ahh Yes oh God Maaaaxxxx.” I feel her walls clamp down on me and know that she’s reached her climax. Moments later I follow behind her and shot my seed into her.

Both spent we lay side by side still fully exposed.

“That was…..wow.” She says.

“Yeah it was different.” I laugh and look over at her. She looks thoroughly fucked right now and it brings a smile to my face.

“You look different.” She says.

“How?”

“I don’t know, just different. Happy I guess.”

“Maybe.” I stand up and grab a towel from the cabana. I hand her one and she wraps it around her body then sits down.

“Now I’m starving. I’m going to order something.” I say not in the mood to cook.

“Umm me too.” We decide on Chinese and I place our order. This is awkward for me. Usually after sex I don’t have to talk to the person because they are asleep or leaving. I don’t know how to act or what to say.

“You look uncomfortable.” She says.

“I kind of am.” I give her a nervous laugh.

“Yeah I’m sure this is different for you. I’m going to change before the food gets here.”

“Yeah me too.” I watch her walk away. Shit! I can’t resist her, she has a pull on me that draws me to her. I don’t want to fall for her but it’s becoming hard to not be nice to her. This arrangement might become an issue after all.

~*~Max’s office~*~*

“So how are you and the missus?” Michael asks me with a cup of coffee in hand.

“Shut up.”

“That good huh?” the truth is that I’ve been frustrated lately. All of the sudden I don’t feel like going out with anyone but the opportunity to sleep with Liz again hasn’t exactly presented itself. Turns out she does have a life.

“I thought you didn’t want to hear about it.” Work is getting on my nerves too.

“Fine forget about it then. Anyway I are you ready for this weekend?”

“Yeah. I don’t know what they want but I’m interested.” That’s the only thing I’m looking forward to.

“Keep me posted it seems like that guy took a likening to you for some reason.”

“Yeah I know. Who knows why.” I do know why but I’m not going to tell him.

“Taylor has a soccer final coming up soon. You think you can make it?”

“Are you kidding? Of course. Just let me know when and I’ll be there.”

“Ok. I’ll see you later I have to go to the Stephens site but lets have lunch.” He asks me.

“Alright I’ll meet you downstairs at 1.” He leaves and I sort through my e-mails when I see one from my mother.

“This is strange. She never e-mails me.” I click it open and read it.

Since you won’t return my calls I figured this would get your attention enough for you to open it. Your father is hosting a company dinner party and we would like you to attend. It wouldn’t look right if you didn’t so we expect you there Maxwell. It’s this Thursday night at 7 sharp and make sure you bring someone presentable to accompany you.

I close the e-mail and flip open my appointment book. I see that I’m free that night but don’t think that I want to go then again it would be a nice way for introducing Liz to my parents.

The rest of the morning goes by quickly and I take the elevator down to meet Michael.

“Where to?” He asks me.

“I don’t’ care. I’m starving though.” We get in his car and drive to a local seafood place.

“Ok so I said I didn’t want to know but now I do. So tell me how is everything working out.” I knew he couldn’t resist.

“Well right now she’s staying with me.” He almost chokes on his water.

“What? Are you kidding me?” He asks as he wipes his mouth.

“No I’m not. The reason she needed to be married was for some inheritance so long story short the lawyers said she needs more then just a marriage certificate to get what’s coming to her.”

“Damn I never thought I would see Max Evans sharing a place with a woman. This girl has to be special.”

“She’s not it’s a business arrangement that’s all.”

“So your not sleeping with her then right?” He asks and he already knows the answer.

“Of course I am.” I say as if it’s the most natural thing.

“What the hell do you mean of course you are? You are sick man.” He shakes his head and takes a bite of his food.

“Look she’s not complaining so all is good.”

“Are you going to tell your parents?” He asks me.

“Oh yeah I am. I can’t wait to tell them actually.”

“Your mom is going to flip you know what right?” He says and that’s exactly why I can’t wait.

“I’m counting on it.” We finish our lunch and go back to the office. I have a shit load of work to do still and don’t think I’ll be home till late. For the first time ever I’ve taken notice of what time I’m getting home.

~*~Liz’s Studio~*~

“So how is it?” Kris comes over and asks me.

“It‘s fine.” I hang up some pictures I developed on the wall.

“Fine. Oh no, I’m going to need more then that.” She follows me around the studio.

“There is nothing to say really. His house is great. I don’t really see him much.”

“Your lying but I’ll let it go for now.” She laughs and helps me set up some of my equipment. We hear the doorbell ring and I ask Kris to answer it for me.

“Liz your cousin in here to see you.” Kris comes back inside to warn me.

“Oh God.” I roll my eyes.

“Hello Liz.”

“Tess.” She never comes here so I’m surprised. “What are you doing here?” I ask.

“Can’t I come by and see family?” She asks pretending to be innocent.

“Yeah I guess it’s just that I’ve had this store for a few years now and you’ve never come by before.”

“Well I’m trying to make a better effort to be more involved with the family.” Yeah so she can get the house, I know her games.

“Thanks nice. Look I’m busy here maybe we can meet for lunch or something I have a lot to do.”

“I’m surprised your working at all actually.”

“Really? Why is that?” I ask her.

“Well it’s just that I wouldn’t think that Mrs. Maxwell Evans would need to work is all.” That bitch!

“How did you know I was married to him?”

“I asked the lawyers to see the marriage certificate. I just wanted to know who my favorite cousin was married to that’s all.” She bats her eyelashes at me and I envision myself climbing over my desk and ripping her hair out.

“His money has nothing to do with me. I happen to like my job.” I say not wanting to talk about this.

“Are you nuts! He’s like a millionaire, no wait he IS a millionaire if it were me I’d be living it up.”

“I’m not like that and you know it. His money is his I have my own money.” She’s starting to irritate me.

“So how is it that you snagged one of southern California’s most eligible and notoriously single bachelors anyway?”

“Tess that’s really a private matter I’d rather not discuss it with you or anyone else. Now if you don’t mind I really am busy.” She stands up and flips her hair before turning towards me.

“I never would that thought you had it in you. You really surprised me Liz, I mean snagging Maxwell Evans, impressive.”

“Thanks.” I show her out and plop down into my chair. She can be such a pain in the ass and I don’t like her snooping into my business. The last thing I need is for her to find out about our arrangement. Hopefully she’s just being nosey and not up to something but I have to be careful.

~*~Max’s house~*~*

“I don’t know how many days we will be staying but I can’t imagine it would be more then three.” Liz asked me how long we would be going away for.

“Ok I can do that. I just need to be back on Thursday I have a client”

“That’s fine.” It’s becoming harder and harder to be cold with her but I’m still trying. I watch her for a moment before walking outside to the beach. The sun has just set and I’m annoyed that I missed surfing tonight. I decide to take a walk on the beach to clear my head.

Walking barefoot on the beach is soothing to me. I love everything about the ocean and love walking just to clear my head. There aren’t that many people on the beach tonight since it is a weekday but that’s fine with me. I’m thinking about getting a dog so I can bring him onto the beach with me but I’m not sure yet. I don’t have time to train him so it might not be a good idea.

Sharing a house has been strange but it’s not that bad. At least I’m not alone but I’ve felt funny about having people over ever since Liz came to stay with me. I haven’t had anyone over since she’s been there actually. Maybe tonight I will, who knows. I plan things and when I see her everything goes to shit. I hate that she has any affect on me at all still. The selfish bastard that I was goes away with just one look from her. I need to build a wall around it or else I’m screwed. I start to head back to the house when I realize how far away I am. I can barely see the light from here.

When I walk inside the house the aroma of something hits me instantly. She’s cooking something and it smells great. I walk to the kitchen and see her bent over taking something out of the oven. Usually a movement like this wouldn’t affect me but she’s wearing a pair of boy shorts and they are currently riding up her ass.

“Hey I didn’t hear you come in.” She says holding a pan.

“Yeah I just got in.”

“Well I made some pasta if you want some.” I’m starving.

“No. I’m having company over tonight so be out of here in two hours.” I say and storm off to my room. Why is she being nice to me? I don’t like this at all. I pick up the phone and call Bianca hoping that she’s back from whatever bullshit job she was on.

“I was hoping you called.” She answers after the first ring.

“You free?” I ask getting right to the point.

“I’m all yours baby.”

“Good be here in two hours.” She says ok then hangs up. I decide to take a shower before she gets here, I need to wash away some of this frustration.

~*~Kitchen~*~*

He is such an asshole! I don’t know why I even bother trying to be civil with him. That is the last time I’m going to offer him anything. What a jerk! Company? What fucking company is he having over? Whatever I don’t care. I try to enjoy my food but I can’t eat anything and dump it in the trash before cleaning up.

“Hey what’s up?” I called Kris from my bedroom after I cleaned up.

“Ugh nothing I’m just annoyed.”

“Well vent away.” She says like the good friend that she is.

“God Kris he is such an asshole. I’ve married the spawn of Satan I swear. I’ve never in my life met a more arrogant self involved asshole!” I realize that his room is right next to mine and lower my voice. That was something I figured out the other day even though he didn’t want me to know.

“Maybe he’s just guarded.”

“Seriously don’t try to look for the silver lining right now. I’m not in the mood. Just agree with me ok?” I love how she can see the bright side of things but right now I don’t want that.

“Ok. Sorry. Your right he’s an asshole. But Liz you don’t have to let him get to you. Fight fire with fire.” I love this girl!

“You know what. Your right. Fuck him. I can be a bitch too.”

“There you go. Give it right back to him.” We talk for a while longer and I jump in the shower. I’ve had a long day and just want a good nights rest. I’m done trying to be civil with him. He can go to hell.
My Fics
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

"Houston, we have Power!" And it only too a week :roll: Thank you all for the FB. Regarding Liz’s fertility issues, that will be further addressed later on. Thank you all again for reading. I love reading all of your FB.

~*~Living room~*~

Bianca is due any minute and I couldn’t be happier. I’ve been in need for some release since Liz has been occupied.

“Hey sugar.” She places a kiss on my cheek when I open the door for her.

“Hey your self.” I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close to me for a deep kiss.

“Umm that’s different.” She says after she pulls away.

“So you want to go in the hot tub?” She asks.

“No, I have something better in mind.” I wink at her and pull her towards my bedroom. This is going to be great.

~*~Liz’s room~*~

After a long shower and some light reading I’m ready for bed, I’m exhausted. I’m glad the bed I have is comfortable at least. Once I’m under the sheets I turn off the lamp next to my bed and get comfortable.

Oh YES fuck me HARDER!

“What the fuck?” I wake up when I hear someone moaning and screaming.

You like that? You like me fucking you?

That asshole! He knows my room is right next to his! I throw my head back and bring a pillow up to my face trying to block out the noise.

Yes Yes Yes. Oh god! Oh Yes! Damn baby. Fuck…Ahhhhhh shit!

Ok, I can’t take this shit anymore. How fucking long can they go? I look over at my alarm clock and see that it’s close to midnight already. Ugh I need to be at work by 9, I need sleep.

Ohh this is different. Oh yeah baby…oh shit I like that……ohh yeah right there..ahhhh.

“Come on!” I scream even though I know they can’t hear me. He’s such a pig I hate him!

Ooooo yeah harder…faster…YES!

Great now I hear the bed squeaking and the headboard slamming against the wall. I think he’s doing it on purpose since I‘ve been avoiding him. Jerk! 12:32, this is getting ridiculous. He has to be done soon. A few moments later they stop.

“Finally!” I scream knowing that they heard me. I take the pillow off my face and try to get comfortable again.

YES Max oh YES do it. Ahhh fuck yeah.

“Oh come on!” I look at the clock and it’s now 3 in the morning. Is he fucking serious? Doesn’t he have to work? I can’t take much more of this.

4:16 finally they finish and I pray it’s for the rest of the morning. I have to be up in 3 hours! Payback is a bitch!

~*~Max’s room~*~

Last night was great. Not only did I get some much needed relief but I know that Liz heard me. I made sure Liz was gone before I woke Bianca up. It’s not that I cared if they saw each other but I didn’t feel like dealing with Bianca’s questions this morning. She knows that there is someone else here but she was too busy to ask about it last night.

Once she’s gone I turn on the coffee pot and jump in the shower. I would have loved to see Liz’s face in the morning but last night won’t be the first time that that would happen.

I pour my coffee and look for the paper by the front door but it’s not there. When I walk back inside I see that it’s on the kitchen counter.

“That’s odd.” Pick up the paper only to see that it’s been cut in half. I have to smile she’s pretty sneaky but I can get another one at work. When I take a sip of my coffee I spit it out. It tastes like mud. I always leave it ready the night before so all I have to do it flip it on. I open the basket to see how much coffee I put in and see that it is full to the top.

“That sneaky bitch.” I say. She must have messed with it before she left. If it’s a war she wasn’t she will get one. I grab my keys and head to the office. This day has started off pretty interesting so far. I can’t wait for tonight.

~*~Liz’s studio~*~

“Wow you look like hell.”

“Thanks.” I lift my sunglasses and pour myself some coffee.

“What happened?” Kris asks me I guess she noticed the bags under my eyes.

“Didn’t get much sleep last night.” I almost burn the tip of my tongue with the yea but I need to wake up.

“Oh that sounds promising.” She sit across from me ready to hear some juicy tale that I don’t have for her.

“Not really. Do you that asshole brought some…some girl to the house and I had to listen to their monkey sex all night. Ugh it was horrible!”

“Damn, what a jerk.”

“Tell me about it. But I did get him back this morning.” I smile wishing I could have seen his face when he drank his coffee.

“What did you do?” Kris asks after handing me the mail. I tell her about the coffee and the paper which prompts her to laugh.

“Man that is good. I would have liked to see his face this morning.”

“I know me too. Anyway I’m not looking forward to coming home tonight. I know he’s going to be pissed.” I absentmindedly flip through the mail, nothing but bills what else is new.

“Yeah I’m sure he is too. You guys are going to be all war of the roses soon.” She laughs and sits on the window sill. I hope the lawyers come do their inspection soon because I can’t take much more of this. I’m not going to sleep with him anymore either. That seems to be what he wants me for so I’ll take it away from him.

~*~Max’s office~*~

This is the worst day of my existence. It started off with the bad coffee then my morning paper ruined followed but an insane amount of traffic on my way to work due to some bullshit construction and now I have 30 or so messages from my mother. Fucking ridiculous. I should just go home and sleep the rest of the day away so I can start over fresh.

“Hey aren’t you going back to Vegas on Friday?” Michael comes in my office just before lunch.

“Yeah. Shit I forgot.”

“What’s up? You seem distracted.” He takes a bottle of water from the mini fridge and sits across from me.

“Nothing. I’m fine just tired that’s all.” I’m not about to tell him about what happened this morning or last night for that matter.

“If you say so. I’m meeting Maria for lunch so you are on your own for today I just wanted to say hello.”

“Alright see ya.” He walks out of my office and I turn around and look out the window. I don’t know what the hell is going on lately. One minute I hate Liz Parker with every fiber of my being and the next I’m actually considering her feelings. I have to keep reminding myself that this is not a permanent situation and that soon she will be out of the house. If she’s out of the house how will I continue with my plan? Damn it! Once again I’ve backed myself into a hole. I didn’t think things through and now I’m fucked.

I’ll just have to get her to stay somehow without making her think that I really want here there. Damn this is going to be hard but I have to do it. As I sit here in my office I realize that I don’t know anything about Liz. I know a little about her from college but I don’t even know where she works or where she lives for that matter. For the first time ever I’m going to get to know a female. This should prove interesting.

It’s about 4:00 and I decide to call my mother.

“Maxwell, I’m glad you called. I just wanted to confirm you for the party.” I had forgot about it.

“Yes mother I’ll be there.”

“Oh good. Don’t be late please.”

“I won’t.” I hang up and walk over to the mini bar to get a drink. After gulping down the liquid I decide to get out of the office for a while and go have lunch at a place nearby.

~*~Liz‘s Studio~*~

“Alright I‘m going to go I‘m dead tired.” I put my equipment away.

“Alright I’ll see you tomorrow. Hey aren’t you going back to Vegas this weekend?” Kris asks gathering her things.

“Yeah I almost forgot. I’m not sure how long I’m going to be there but I’ll call you.”

“It’s cool. Let me know how it goes.” She winks and me and I laugh before waving goodbye once we go our separate ways. As I drive home I realize again how thankful I am to have Kris. I trust her completely and don’t know what I would do without her especially with everything that has happened lately. When I pull into the driveway I see Max’s car and get nervous. I thought about calling him just to say hello so I could get a feel for his mood but I got too busy and forgot about it.

“Fuck it.” I get out of the car and walk inside. I don’t see him and figure he’s in his room or outside. Needing to get out of these clothes I grab a pair of shorts and a tank top and jump in the shower.

“So you think you were funny this morning?” I jump at the sound of his voice and drop the soap.

“Are you crazy! I’m in the shower get out!” I scream at him. The asshole is standing there looking me up and down through the shower door. The crystal clear shower door.

“This is my house and I asked you a question.” He stares at my breast while talking to me. Typical guy.

“Whatever.” I turn around and lather up the loofa before sensually rubbing it up and down my body. I wasn’t going to wash my hair but I decide to and step underneath the spray making sure to pop out my chest while I rub my hands through my hair.

I turn around to grab the shampoo when I feel a rush of cold air. I knew it. Suddenly I feel strong hands wrap around my waist and spin me around.

“You like to play games. Dangerous games.” He says before cupping my ass bringing me closer to him. I can feel his erection pressing against my stomach.

“I was just taking a shower. You wanted to watch.” I step back a little even though I want him badly. His eyes seems darker as he burns a hole through me. He’s watching me like I’m his prey and it’s a turn on. I anticipate his next move and bite my lip to hold back the moan that is threatening to escape.

“Oh I’m going to do more then watch sweetheart.” He presses me against the cool tile and seals his lips to mine before sucking on my neck. His hands are all over my body leaving my skin feeling as if it were on fire. I reach down an grab his erection stroking it slowly and softly.

“What do you want?” He asks me then turns his attention to my breasts.

“I want you to fuck me right here right now.” I say and throw my head back as he slides a finger inside my folds. So much for holding out on sex. I can’t seem to help myself around him.

“No.” He pulls back and says.

“W-what? No?”

“Not here.” He opens the shower door and pulls me out with him. We drop onto the bed and he quickly being to trail kisses all over my body again.

“Max please.” I can’t take this slow torture. I need him now.

“Turn over.” He whispers in my ear and at this point I’d do anything just to get some release. I feel his erection pressing against my bottom and it’s erotic. He teasingly rubs himself over my ass but doesn’t penetrate.

“Get up on your knees.” He says and I obey. After he rubs himself against my folds he slides in.

“Shit!” We both say and he starts pounding into me. Hand fondling my breasts while I fist the sheets trying to hold myself up. He thrusts into me with such force I feel like I might break in half but it feels good.

“Yes Max!” I breathlessly say and feel him pinch my nipples.

“Fuck!” Suddenly I feel him pull out and wonder what happened.

“I want to see you.” He says and I lay on my back before he enters me again. His movements are different…slower and he’s looking right into my eyes for some reason.

“Ahhhh Fuck!” I feel his thumb massaging my nub and want to explode.

“Are you close?” He asks me and al I can do is nod.

“Fuck me too.” I feel him pick up his pace and move my hips to match his movements.

“Shit Max ahhh fuck!” My walls flutter against his member and I let go.

“Ahh Yes……Ugh Liz…” I come down from my high and think that he’s going to let go but I feel him pull out. I look up at him and see him just staring at me with a grin on his face. He sucks on my neck before thrusting into me with all his might. He lets out a hiss and thrusts a few more times till I feel him spilling himself inside me.

“Shit!” He says and pulls out. We lay side by side catching our breath before I get up and go to the bathroom.

~*~Liz’s bed~*~

“Fuck!” I’m laying in her bed when I hear the shower turn on. I should be able to resist her but there is something about her that makes me want to fuck her thoroughly 24/7. My libido has always been great but there is something about her that I can’t quite place what makes me want her all the time.

“Fuck it.” I get off the bed and walk back into the bathroom. Might as well enjoy myself. I see her massaging shampoo into her hair and can’t help but stare at her erect nipples.

“May I join you?” I ask before I open the shower door this time. She looks me up and down and smiles.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” I say before opening the door and stepping in. She finishes washing the soap out of her hair and pulls me towards her.

~*~Living room~*~

“My father is having some company thing so I need you to come with me. It’s tomorrow at 7.” I’m having a drink while she does something in the kitchen.

“Meeting the parents. That sounds so…..official.”

“It’s not. I just like to annoy my parents and trust me when the find out I’m married they will be.”

“Alright I’ll be there. Is it formal?” She asks as I pour myself another drink.

“Anything at my parents house is always formal. I’ll be wearing a suit.”

“Alright I have something at home that I can wear.” She finished making some food for herself and I’ll admit that it smells good.

“You want some? I made plenty.” She asks me.

“What is it?” I still haven’t gotten a look at it.

“Cashew chicken.”

“None for me. I’m allergic to nuts. Looks good though.” She sits at the dinner table and I walk to my room.

“Here is the post nuptial agreement. Look them over and let me know if there is a problem. You need to sign them in front of a lawyer so let me know if you don’t have one.” I hand her the documents.

“Alright.” She says. I felt myself wanting to talk to her so I got away before I did. It’s only 9:00 and I’m not tired. Needing something to do I throw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and head down to the beach. Seems like a good time to take up running again.

~*~Dining room~*~

I don’t get him. Just when it seems like he’s going to open up she shuts down. We take two steps forwards but three back. I’m not going to push him to get to know him. This arrangement isn’t about that. It’s about this lasting long enough for me to get my inheritance so Tess doesn’t get her hands on it. When I think back to the stipulations my grandmother made for me it’s not fair. Tess isn’t married so why should I have to be to get the house? I loved my grandmother and was very close to her but I don’t understand why she would do this to me, put all this pressure on me. I just hope I can make it the whole 12 months. I think as soon as I’m back home things will get better. I don’t think Max and I could live together for a whole year and make it out alive.

I finish my dinner and wash up before going to my room. I hop online and chat with Kris for a while before drifting off to sleep.

“Oh God that feels good! YESSSSSS!”

Is he fucking kidding! After the two times we had sex it’s not enough for him? God he is such a pig.

“Fuck Bianca!”

I can’t take this shit. I need to move to another room. This is ridiculous. I turn over and bury my face into the pillow but it’s futile those two are like animals.

It’s 3 in the morning and they’ve been going at it for a while now. I need sleep to I take my comforter and pillow and walk out to the living room. It’s the furthest from his room while still being in the house. I have to walk past his room to get there and I hear their moans and groans.

“Ugh!” I huff and hurriedly walk past. That is the second time that asshole does this to me and it will be the last. I don’t care what I have to do I’m not sleeping in that room another night if he’s going to be a freaking pig.
My Fics