Beta Request Thread

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Beta Request Thread

Post by lizandzackfan »

Delete
Last edited by lizandzackfan on Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks to precariousem for my sig banner.
Check out my site.
http://writersfanfiction.darkbb.com/index.htm
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Post by destinyc »

I'm willing to Beta read, just let me know how you would like the corrections. Conventional couples preferred (dreamer, especially), no slash, please. -Destiny
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
Dolfin113089
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Dolfin113089 »

I will beta any roswell stories or crossovers with Supernatural, Charmed or Smallville. I have a lot of free time and I'm good with grammar as well as being very familiar with the above mentioned shows. I will also work with any of the ratings.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

I'm looking for a beta for an older fic of mine
Fate through Destiny
Its an alien abyss fic that is now in dead n buried because my muse had ran away for a while
rating is adult
couples :Michael/ Maria though no longer will be
is once again Rath/Maria
Michael is with an original character Amelia who is Maria's twin sister (punk version of Maria)
might also be considered a cross over since deals with a show called Wolf lake
anyone interested please PM me
Thanks
Liz Parker Evans
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Liz Parker Evans »

I am looking for a Beta for my Fic TOMORROW NEVER COME...You can click on the link in my sig to check this out. I have about ten - 12 chapters already written but I am fleshing this out a bit more than it was and am need of some insistance. If interested please PM me.
check out my fic Tomorrow Never Comes

lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Post by lizandzackfan »

Hi I'm looking for a beta for my fic "A Light At The End", the main help that I need with it is how Ava and Rath talk with their New York accents. I'm not very good with that and any help would really be appreciated, so just pm me.

Also the fic is a Roswell/DA X-Over and it's a Rath/Liz pairing.
Thanks to precariousem for my sig banner.
Check out my site.
http://writersfanfiction.darkbb.com/index.htm
DollyF
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DollyF »

I am working on my first fan fic and have a lot of it done. I don't have a title or know where the story will end up. It is a crossover with The Covant and will be UC. Please send me a reply here or at mendenhalldelores@yahoo.com and I will send you the story. Thanks
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hi!
Can someone please help me?I need a beta for my story that I am working on. My story is called Romancing The Heart. The story is AU without aliens and the rating is mature. I need a beta that I can bounce Ideas off of, check for grammer and spelling check. If you are interested in being my beta please please pm me or email me at www.lizzalong@windstream.net. And I'll send you the summery if you need it. I would be greatful if someone will please beta my story? I hope everyone has a safe relaxing stress free night, tomorrow and week!

L-J-L 76
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

I need a beta for a short candy fic I'm writing. I need help with some Americanisms and just need somebody to give it a once over for mistakes and bad grammar.
Blue*Soul
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Blue*Soul »

Guys Im looking for a beta for a twilight fanfic. It will be short (prob about 7 chapters or so) and will be a christmas fic (humor/ romance/ some angst). Rating will be adult. If anyone is interested please let me know!!