Conventional/Canon Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

#38 "The End of the World?" M/L -- Taken by Christmasnazi

Challenge text moved to:

viewtopic.php?p=644552#644552
Last edited by Zanity on Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

This sprung from a conversation I was having with roswellianprincess16...

What if somehow Zan either knew that Lonnie and Rath were going to kill him and killed them first, OR ends up killing both of them in self-defense?

And then, as a twist, he still needs the rest of his four-square to get back to Antar, so instead of trying to lure away Max, it'd be Michael and Isabel.

From there, anything goes. I'm just curious what people could make of this. I'm crossposting this in the UC thread, since I really don't care how the ships end up.
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

#40 M/L

Ok I got this idea when I was thinking things over the other day... this challenge is actually partially based around a few other challenges I've read recently...

I've read several challenges where the Aliens get the memories from their past lives back but forget their present lives when the activate the orbs at the end of destiny... well this is a twist on those.

What if when the Aliens got their memories back... Liz was the bride... and Tess wasn't part of them... she was an impostor... Liz is effected too.

In this time line Liz was adopted by the Parkers... she was the leaky pod and it caused her to come out early and interfered with the development of her powers, but when Max healed her he fixed that to so her powers have been growing since then.
Last edited by Zanity on Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

41# The Groundhog Day Challenge

TAKEN BY Luvya :D
Last edited by killjoy on Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

#42 The New Foursquare M/L, M/M -- Taken by Christmasnazi

Challenge text moved to:

viewtopic.php?p=620385#620385
Last edited by Zanity on Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shiesty23
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shiesty23 »

Josh that sounds like an AWESOME challenge...I hope it gets snatched up quick!

SHI
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

#43 Friends in Unexpected Places M/L -- Taken by Christmasnazi

Challenge text moved to:

viewtopic.php?p=645344#645344
Last edited by Zanity on Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

#44 Another Life

Ok this is based on FM's time line so:

Max and Liz cemented everything the night of Gomez, Tess left, TEOTW came but Max and Liz die before making it to the Granolith.

The Year is 2088 and the Human Resistance and the Antarian Royalists created hybrids of Max, Michael, Isabel, Liz, Maria, and Alex. And they are coming out of their pods now.

The technology has improved since the first batch, so all six of them remember their lives (and deaths). And they are coming out of the incubation chambers looking like 18 year olds instead of six year olds.

Now the new group of six Antarian/Human hybrids are equiped with both the powers Humans don't yet posses but will one day assuming they survive, as well as Antarian powers.

Can the new group of six do what they were designed for and free both Earth and Antar from the opression of Khivar's Race.

Minor note...

Khivar is dead.. I'm sorry but if he started the conflict and killed Zan even if he was still around 50 years later to fight the first set of hybrids I can't see him still around another 70-100 years later depending on where you're counting from. So Khivar is dead but his race is still in charge after having enslaved both the Antarian and Human Races.
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

#45 TAKEN BY ALIZALEVEN
Last edited by Bubblegal on Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

CC - M/L

Perhaps something like this was done before but....

Take’s place during Sexual Healing.
• What if Maria didn’t walk in on Max and Liz in Michael’s apartment and they went farther making Liz receive more flashes.
• What if it wasn’t Liz seeing things buried deep inside Max but Max awaking something buried deep inside Liz.
• What if what Liz was seeing was not an alien trying to hide an orb but trying to hide something else.
• What if Max being connected to Liz from the very beginning was because some where inside of her she was calling out to him.
• What if when he healed her he set off a timer so to speak and when Sexual Healing took place it was timer ending and they had to keep connecting in order uncover the deep hidden secrets buried inside Liz so when they start making out the flashes were met to reveal the truth or lead them to where they could find some answers.
• What if Nasedo wasn’t as evil as they thought he was but was framed by a skin to look so

You can decide
• .how far Max and Liz have to go in order to uncover the secrets buried deep inside Liz
• You can decide what it was that the alien was trying to hide that Liz was seeing but it has to some how lead to Liz being from Antarian descent or have some kind alien connection, you can change the mythology of the show if you want.
• basically you can answer all the ‘what if’ questions how ever you want they just all have to be answered.
• You can choose whether or not Tess will be in it

• The only thing I ask is it must have a dreamer ending and all the rest of our CC couples end up together: M/M I/A o and Kyle should have a rule too don’t know what but I like him so maybe he can join the group some how.