Island Breeze's Roswell Stories

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Island Breeze
Forum Moderator

Re: Island Breeze's Roswell Stories

Post by Island Breeze »

Some other Awards:

for
Darth Maxwell and Swamp Witch

for
The Night The Dreams Died (Majik's World Of Fan Fic, Round 1)

for
The Night The Dreams Died (Majik's World Of Fan Fic, Round 1)

for
Children Of The Universe (Roswell Fanatics Round 2)

for
Best Lamptrimmer Fic (Goodbye)
Best Portrayal Of Kyle Valenti (Goodbye)
Best Portrayal Of Tess Harding (Goodbye)

for
Goodbye

for
Goodbye (Majik's World Of Fan Fic challenge)

http://users.aol.com/isndbreeze/MemoriesR2SigNom.jpg
for
Best Lamptrimmer Fic (Goodbye)
Best Portrayal Of Kyle Valenti (Goodbye)
Best Portrayal Of Tess Harding (Goodbye)

for
The Night The Dreams Died and others (Majik's World Of Fan Fic, Round 1)

Runnerup for Best Portrayal of Tess Harding, in Goodbye (Memories R2)
Island Breeze
Forum Moderator

Post by Island Breeze »

It was recently brought to my attention that several of my earlier stories had become corrupted and were illegible after the site they were on was coverted from ezboard to phpBB quite some time back. All have now been fixed except "The Four Faces Of Rath." I'm still working on reposting the chapters of that one. However, I added a second link at the top of the first page here in the Author's Works forum. It will take you to that story in the Completed Works section here on Fanatics, where it is fine and can be read in its entirety. So those of you who were not able to read "The Night The Dreams Died" or "The Four Faces Of Rath" before can find them again now. I also added links to two newer short stories, "Hot On The Trail" and "Never Question A Woman's Heart." Though I am primarily a Dreamer, both of these stories are primarily Candy, though they have something for Dreamers, too. Happy reading!
Island Breeze
Forum Moderator

Post by Island Breeze »

Road Trip: Hot On The Trail
(On Antar, Michael and Maria's young son, Zorel, decides to "borrow" Liz's sphere, which she had loaned to Michael, and see Earth for himself. But Michael and Maria are hot on his trail... and HOT on the trail. With his Antarian powers, Zorel is sure to cause a few unexpected sensations on Earth.)

Never Question A Woman's Heart
(Another twist on the Departure episode. After deciding to stay on earth with Liz and Maria, Max and Michael wind up not getting out of the granolith in time and they wind up going to Antar. But Maria tracks Michael down... with some unexpected help.)