Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

I'm entirely surprised when he shows up along side me on his bike fully dressed and grinning from ear to ear. Well, of course he's smiling. He just got laid. :wink: Curious as to what he wants I look at him with question etched across my tired features. "You want a ride?" He smirk, but I can see the sweet sentiment behind it. I was about to reply with something moxy. Probably along the lines of... you just gave me one, but his expression stops me. It seems to be one of concern. None of the other guys cared about how I got home. Why does he? "No point in making the lady walk"

Now that's a laugh. He can really see me as a lady after I just fucked him in a man made body of water on a first date. That's a first and more than likely an only. Cocking my eyebrow I mull ver the idea for a moment before sgreeing. "Sure what have I got to lose." With that I throw one leg over and hop on snuggling close to his body for warmth. It's a tad chilly out here in the early morning. My body clings to his and its hard for me not to think about what I know lies beneath those unworthy jeans. The body of a greek god that should be studied as a precious ork of art, and last night it was mine.

That's when last night and early this mornings events finally regester in my mind. I took off without so much as telling Kyle where I was going or who I was going with. He's probably gonna be so worried."Kyle's gonna kill me." I giggle into the rushing wind. "Don't worry we don't have to tell him I was with you." To say that my step brother and I are close would be lying ,but we share a mutual respect for one another ,and if he finds out that his best friend screwed his lil' sister...

Let's just say there would be hell to pay. "In fact I think it's best that he doesn't find out." The last thing I wanted tot do was to cause problems between Rath and Kyle but I get the distinct feeling there will be if the truth comes out. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~RATH~~~~~
She cocks an eyebrow at me. "Sure what have I got to lose."

She hops on to my my bike and I feel her snuggle up against me. I immediately pass her the helmet and rev the engine before taking off.
I cant help but think that....shes right behind me. That stunning creature I was with last night. And now it was over.

"Kyle's gonna kill me." she giggles.
Ah..... yeah...he will also kill me!
"Don't worry we don't have to tell him I was with you."
I sigh a sigh of relief. Thank God.

"In fact I think it's best that he doesn't find out."
"Me too" I say immediately. "Unless of course that was your plan all along....you know...get Kyle to have a reason to kill me and therefore get me out of your life."

And then it dawns on me. What happened to little brother? Wonder if he saw me take off with Ria last night...God I hope so! I grin as I think about it. Looks like I win chump!

Continuing to drive along the roads I wonder...is doing this again on the table? Cos I have to admit...the idea intregues me...and what she said back there...hmm...

But I cant mention it. Can I? No of course not. And then realise I aint said anything in a very long time. Oh God dont tell me she thinks Im a thinker! Ergh!
Say something...anything! I tell myself.

"You ok?"
Great...you went from thinker...to sympathetic, worrying guy
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

He chuckles softly at this and replies,""Me too" So at least we are in agreement about that. My poor misguaded step brother can't ave any idea what I was really doing last night. I'll probably tell him I cut out early and spent the night with Zan. Before you get the wrong idea... Zan and I spend the night over at each others houses all the time. I sleep in his bed and he takes the couch or unrolls sleeping bag at the end of the bed. There's nothing going on between the two of us.

He's like a brother to me and besides he's got a thing for quiet brunettes. Which is defintely two qualities I do not obtain. For I am neither brunette nor quiet. You can just ask Rath. :wink: "Unless of course that was your plan all along....you know...get Kyle to have a reason to kill me and therefore get me out of your life." Hmmm Never thought of that. Though I can't think of a single reason why i wouldn't want Rath in my life. He's sexy, exciting, and if I could just let it be uncomplicated he's an unbelievable lay, but I find myself seeing more than just his gorgeous body.

Yeah I know. Shocking isn't it. I admire the way he looks at me. Not just when he wants to jump me (although thats pretty hot) but just like he really cares about me. Like I'm not like all the rest. I just wish I knew what he really wanted. "You ok?" He questions and i can hear the worry in his tone though he clears his throat quickly as if to mask it. Smiling despite myself I lean forward so that I am sure to be heard. "I'm much better than ok. To be honest I was wondering if your gonna think I'm too clingy if I suggest a lil' outing later on tonight."

Okay, so I just set myself up for a fall. He could have another date. I know I do, but I had already decided to cancel it seeing as how I didn't get any sleep last night. "If you already have plans though..." I trail off hoping he'll take the hint. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~RATH~~~~~
"I'm much better than ok. To be honest I was wondering if your gonna think I'm too clingy if I suggest a lil' outing later on tonight."

Oh GOD.
Part of me immediately said "God yes! You sooo know she doesnt compare to anyone else". But the other part...the other part is saying "GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT! Dont become attached! Dont become Mr sensitive!!!"

Why isnt there a manual on this sort of thing!!! Plus...tonight I do have a date with a college chick...a HOT college chick called Tania. And I have been looking forard to this date for God knows how long!

Maybe I should distance myself from Ria for now...make sure that I dont get some stupid feelings for her. I cant do that. Im a stone wall.

"If you already have plans though..."

I have to bite my lip sooo hard. I hope she didn't see. "Say YES!" my brain is screaming.

I sigh. "I...cant" I say swallowing. "Not tonight..."
I speed on down the roads. "IDIOT!"

"But Im free tommorow" I say immediately.

Crap! Part of me shouts. God what the hell is wrong with me! Next Ill become some schizo!!!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

He bites his lip ,nd it would appear to the untrained individual that he is trying to figure out something that is frustrating him. I get the same exact look in Calculus class. He let's out a sigh and replies a stiff, "I...cant" Damn... I try not to let him see my face fall. How embarassing with that be? I'm Maria Deluca I don't get turned down. Still there's a part of me that thought this was different. I am such a guliable smuck. I knew what this was from the beginning. I just wanted this time to be more.

"Not tonight..." He continues, and there is an awkward pause as I'm not exactly sure what to say at this point."But Im free tommorow" He assures me and I kind of shrug it off."Maybe." That's one word. Seems simple enough. Not at yes not exactly a no. Let's me save some face without appearing desperate for his attention. "I'll call you." I hear myself telling him. Opps. I've said that so much it came out a little rehearsed. Those three words are like the Deluca kiss of death.

He stops at the Crashdown and I get off the bike not neccesarily in a hurry ,but not lingering either. Handing him his helment. I reply politely. "Thanks for the ride. Both of 'em." With a knowing smile I turn around and start to head inside. Well, that's that. Not wanting to think of it any more I focus on my alibi for last night. Kyle is probably so pissed. :wink:
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Sadly bluebballjumper has decided to leave us.
So Isabel is now free. If anyone could temp or play her please say :D
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'll take Isabel :D
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

Max continues to struggke against me and Isabel is not of much help,instead of helping Zan she stands over him yelling at him,basically everyone is shouting and no one is paying attention to anyone.Max falls to his knees suddenly and mumbles something about puking and quickly I step back form him...don't feel like getting puke on my shoes first thing in the morning.

Luckily Mrs.Evans comes in and interupts,with a shocked look on her face,"Oh my...Zan, are you just now getting in?" she asks him suscpiciously

"Yeah, I fell asleep while watching a movie. Sorry I didn't call.",dude couldn't you come up with a better excuse

"Zan what are we going to do with you?...So does someone want to tell me whats going on?" Uh oh...I look everywhere but at her,I'm not going to be the one to spill the beans
"Fine.I want you two in the kitchen now." Max is going to get it in the neck

As I slip past Max and pat his back,"I'm going to school to put up those posters for the swim meet,if you want to meet up later give me a call."
When I reach Isabel I give her hand a squeeze,even though I'd like to give her a kiss but I don't want to get booted out of the Evans' house by my girlfriend's father right at the beginning of our relationship.
"I've gotta go to school to put up some posters...see you later Iz."
Last edited by KarenEvans on Fri May 05, 2006 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

"Zan what are we going to do with you? Mom asks, like I'm the trouble-maker. Okay, well, maybe sometimes I am, but not today. Max was the one who attacked me! "It wasn't my fault," I grumble.

"...So does someone want to tell me whats going on?" Mom asks then. I glare at Max, but nobody answers. "Fine. I want you two in the kitchen now." I nod at her, now feeling almost okay again. Still hurts, but I think I can stand and walk okay.

Alex takes this as his cue to leave. That's probably good. Isabel already seems to be on Max's side and I'm thinking Alex would be too. If I'm not gonna get any support, at least I'll have one less opponent.

I follow Mom into the kitchen, not giving a damn if Max follows through with his threat to puke or not. Right now, I couldn't care less about him. I flop down into a chair in the breakfast nook and look up at Mom, seeing that familiar skeptical look. Why does she always assume I'm the instigator? Sure, my grades aren't in the stratosphere, but they're good! And maybe I got a bit of a life, but that doesn't make me a bad person. Arrggh.

"I didn't do anything, Mom! I just walked in the door and Max jumped me. I didn't even get a chance to say anything to him," I say. It's all true. Is Max gonna deny it? Is mom gonna believe me?
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I emerge from the bathroom feeling...emptier.
Oh God I feel awful. But whats worse is I bet Zans tried to get in the first word. I walk slowly towards the kitchen and the end of Zan's speech wafts my way.

"..and Max jumped me. I didn't even get a chance to say anything to him,"

I swallow before walking in. I sit on a chair as far away from Zan as possible. How dare he? How DARE he!

Mom looks over at me. "Max? Is this true?"
I shrug. "I'm not a liar Mom. So yes, it is."

She looks...shocked to say the least. "What do you mean Max? This isn't like you! Why would you do that?"

"Because the one girl Ive liked for the last thirteen years..."

"Liz"

I look at Mom who interrupted me. How on earth did she know that? "Max everyone knows about that. You can see it everytime anyone even mentions the girl."

I swallow. Oh brilliant. Perfect.

"Well Zan decided to go out with her last night."

Mom clearly doesn't know how to react to that. "This...is what this is about? Liz?"