Shades Of Grey (TEEN)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

*Lexi*

I stood there watching my mother comfort Dyl and my father talked to Zaira and her brother Dreakus. I wasn’t sure what to do or say. But I knew my father the man that gave me half of his genes was proud of me. I just hope one day I won’t lose that proud later on in my teens years.

My father lies down in Zaira’s lap as he is being both into her brother’s, Dreakus, memory. I just stood not sure if I should speak or not. I want to help so much. But I get feeling my mother and father don’t want me to get involve and that makes me so helpless. I have always help and try my best to do whatever I can and if that’s means getting hurt so be it, because I don’t care, if that’s means helping my family when they need me most then I will.

I lean against the wall as I watch my family. I saw Ashton near me but really having made a sound. I start to chew on my bottom lip, a bad habit I picked up from my mother. I slowly slip my body to the floor as I watch them. I whisper to myself not sure if my family could hear me, “I want to help…”

I am 15 years old and old enough to start making some decisions of my own and not what my parts tell me to do. It’s my choice my life. I slowly got off of the floor and walk to the door as I slowly open it but not complete for someone to way in. I wanted to see if anyone was watching the house or if there more aliens on their way. I close the door behind me.

I looked at Ashton and meet his eyes hoping he can get any sense of feeling of what I am feeling and that is feeling so helpless.
POM

Post by POM »

[OCC: I'm sorry...I'm working this weekend but I'll post for Isabel tonight!!]
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I'm still just getting my feet under me, figuratively speaking, after sharing that intense memory. I can feel Liz's constant presence and unwavering support. God, I've put her through so much. I don't know how she can be so amazingly there for me, all the time. I love her more than I could ever say. I hope she can feel that as I try to struggle through this unexpected situation.

Looking around, I see Alexis leaning against the wall and looking uncomfortable, almost like she's out of place in her own home. I see her lips move but I don't quite hear what she's saying. Is she talking to me? Something about helping?

"You've been a big help, Alexis," I tell her, reassuringly. She may be feeling a bit overlooked in all this chaos. I certainly understand that. "And Dylan, too. Thank you both so much," I say. I glance at Michael and then Isabel who's still holding the image I created of my son. I wish I knew what those two were thinking. I know it's as big a shock to them as it is to me. Then finally I look back at Liz. My love, my life. I don't know what I would do without her. Without a word, I do know what she's thinking.

"I guess I need to go wake up Tess, now," I say, still feeling reluctant. Earlier, I had been thinking that as much as I disliked Tess, she was still Zaira and Dreakus' mom and they probably loved and cared for her. Now I've seen that they're just as distrustful of her as I am. It makes me wonder why Zaira wanted her to be part of this in the first place, but I did promise to rouse her so I'll do that. I do have Zaira's assurance that Tess's mind-warping is a thing of the past and I only hope that my daughter's word is more trustworthy than her mother's...

Walking towards her, I notice the books that fell of the shelf when I slammed Tess across the room. Absently, I use my teleknesis to put them back into place before I kneel beside this woman who has caused me and my friends and family so much heart-ache.

I brush back her hair so I can see her face and put my hand on her chest. Taking a deep breath, I open a healing connection and send forth a burst of power undoing my earlier action. Blinking now, I pull back my hand and wait for her to open her eyes.

Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Ashton~

Have you ever felt that sickening thud of a heart beat when you feel there is nothing in the world that you can do to help a loved one? Well, I guess at this moment my whole body and mind shattered because I felt sacred.

How can you help some one feel strong if you're also freaking out. I'm usually not all for emotions and feelings, but there's a first time for everything.

I direct my gaze to Lexie and say, "I can't... I..."

The words came outas a jumbled mess and I just walked out the door before I majorly freaked. In my heart I knew that I probably couldn't help with this whole situation.

These are the times where I want to freeze things, and really think about what I'm going to do next.
May the angels be with you
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bump*
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Tess

I open my eyes and moan at the awful head ache I have now acquired. The first person I see is Max and I scowl at him as I sit up. However I sit up a bit too fast and my head spins. What the hell happened and how did I end up on the floor?

I look around the room and notice just how many people are now in here. “What did you have to invite the whole neighborhood Max?” I ask sarcastically.

I stand up slowly and I force my attention back on my children for a moment before looking back at Max. “So what now, your highness...” I sneer at the words. “...do you plan to kill me in front of my children? Or perhaps a little torture will be involved first? All for what? Because I killed a human? Haven’t you learned by now that there race is weak? But it doesn’t matter now. Zan now is in those monsters hands...tell me Max you were in that same position for what 36 hours. Zan’s been in there a WEEK!”
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"And who's fault is THAT?" I ask Tess as she tells me again about Zan being captured for a week. I can't believe this. She seems to have treated her children completely dispassionately most of the time. Now, she's acting like she actually cares about him. Hell, maybe she does, but I still think most of this is an act. She's trying to manipulate me. ... as if I would ever refuse to help my son!

Gritting my teeth, I tell her, "If I were planning to kill you, you'd be dead already. I only woke you up now because Zaira asked me to, although I really don't know why. Concidering the way you've treated her ..." I shake my head and get to my feet, backing away from her. "I am going to get Zan out of there."

Keeping my eyes on Tess, I direct my mind towards my sister and 'brother.' *Are you two going to stay and watch the children or come with me?*

I sit down on the arm of the recliner, reaching for Liz's hand. I know this is going to be hard on her, but I really have no choice.
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

*Lexi*

I looked at Ashton as I heard him speak, “I can't... I..." He then walked out. I wonder why this is suddenly so hard on him. I mean I have no clue what he is thinking about this whole situation. I don’t even know what my mother or my father thinks. Then are blocking this sort of connection with me, so in order for me not to really know what they are feeling when they are scared.

Ashton leaved and at that moment. I’m not sure if I should stay or not. I want to be there for my family and my best friend. But I know I have to choose in the end.*Mom I’m going to check on Ashton, I’ll be right back* I told her before leaving the room and walked into my dad’s office room. I see Ashton standing there so helpless.

“Ash? Are you okay?” I asked him. I go over to him and touched his shoulder to get his attention.
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Ash~

I contemplate about what I’m feeling. There are about 20 different kinds of emotions flowing through my mind at the moment. As soon as I try to get a grip on it I hear the office door slowly open. Lexi walked in to find out what was obviously wrong with me.

“Ash? Are you okay?” Lexi asks concern in her voice.

I feel her hand on my shoulder and place my hand on hers, and I begin to wonder about what I should tell her. Am I okay? I think for a moment that I should lie, but she’ll see right through me and know that it’s a lie. There really is no way around it.

“Look, Lexi, I know I’m your rock to lean on when things get tough, but I’m starting to feel that I may not be able to help….”

I didn’t have control of what I was saying or doing, but the next thing I knew I turned around and look at her. I grabbed her face and just start kissing her softly. I knew if I just kissed her maybe I could help her some way. I put my hands around her waist to bring her closer to me.
May the angels be with you
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

*Lexi*

Ashton puts his hand over mine as I tried to comfort him. I know this is a lot to take. This entire alien crisis is too much really. I’m trying to see good side of it instead the bad. The part of it was that my parents lied to me, lied to Dylan and me. But I accepted it. I’m sure it was a good reason why they did what they did. I know they were trying to protect me.

“Look, Lexi, I know I’m your rock to lean on when things get tough, but I’m starting to feel that I may not be able to help….” Ashton stated turning his whole body around for me to look at him.

Why does he feel like he should be my rock? I thought we both lean on each other including Vega for support. I guess Ashton see it in a different light than me.

Suddenly before I can say or reaction to it, Ashton lips are on mine. He put his hands around my waist and brings me closer to him. I return the kiss and bring my hands around his waist just because I’m a lot short than Ashton.

But seriously, this friendship relationship is getting a little too complicated. What is Ashton now to me? My boyfriend or my best-friend?