Mystique (Multi XO, CC/UC, ADULT) *PLEASE LOCK*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

JP between me and Mel for Joey/Willow/Jack and Mal... then only Joey/Mal

Joey looks rather uncertain. "I...don't know..." she says nervously. "I mean...." she looks over at the crowd of people. She can’t help but think she shouldn't be here. She's not the type of girl who should be here. She should be by the creek with Pacey, or up in Dawson's room watching movies. She should be doing what she knows how to do. And she certainly didn’t know how to walk up to a load of guys with a completely different look and find out what they think. That was something Jen would do. And she was not Jen. She was plain old Joey Potter...the girl from up the creek. She had already been introduced to her spell performing roommate... wasn’t that enough for one day? She looked at Jack and gave him an unsure look.

Jack smiled and squeezed Joey's shoulder, "I know this isn't your usual thing, Jo... but I would much rather have someone I know here with me too." He started by leading the women toward a few of the members of his frat. "Doug, James, Mal. These are my friends Joey and Willow."

The guys turned to look as Jack spoke and one of the men smiled, "Well, I think that I speak for all of us when I say, Jack bringing such lovely women in our midst is one lucky gay man." The men laughed and the speaker Doug, held out a hand, "It's a pleasure to meet you both, ladies."

Mal stood back, silent as he looked the girls over before smiling his own way, "Joey, Willow, 'tis a right pleasure t' meet ye lovely lass." As he made the word singular, his gaze was on the dark haired girl and he gave a low bow, holding his hand out. "I'm Malachi. Though, Mal for short."

Willow grinned as she saw how Mal was greeting Joey and glanced at Jack who nodded. The two simply stood for a moment before Willow spoke, "Nice to meet you, but I'll be right back. I have a few things to do here."

Joey looks at Mal and smiles nervously. She slowly takes his hand. "Joey" she said again, even though Jack had introduced her. She looks at her feet nervously. Oh God what on earth was she doing here... "Um... so... this looks like a good party....you have lots of people here" she comments looking around, not knowing what else to do

Mal nodded and smiled, the other guys seeming to realize that Mal had chosen to attend Joey and the other girl didn't seem interested so they excused themselves. Mal held onto Joey's hands a moment longer then was necessary and lifted her hand to his lips, kissing the knuckles before he spoke, "They came for their own reasons, however none could outshine yer beauty, Joey. Would ye dance with me?"

Jack took that as his cue and grinned, "Have fun, Jo. I'll be right over there if you need me or when you are ready to leave." He grinned and squeezed her shoulder before walking away.

Joey swallows nervously as she looks at him. She bites her lip and looks around to see they’d all gone and left her. She glares at Jacks retreating back and swallows. She looks at Mal, fully prepared to say a polite 'No Thank you' but when she opens her mouth she realizes that no matter what she wishes, Pacey wasn’t coming back for her. She looks up at Mal and smiles. "Sure" she answers.

She hesitantly allows him to take her to a less crowded part of the room. She swallows nervously.

Mal smiled as he led her to a quieter place in the dorm where they could still hear the music, but not quite as much. "Don't worry, lass. I'm nae like these other gents. Many are here for reasons of their own attention, most thinking to get in the sack. I am simply here for company and the chance to dance with a lovely lass like ye. Come from Ireland to attend this college and find some different type of conversation. You appear nae only lovely, but also very intelligent. Nae t' mention, unlike the others, Jack 'as told me a wee bit about ye." He smiled at her as he drew her into the dance, his hand on her waist the other holding hers.

Joey relaxes slightly but still holds her self rather stiffly. She grimaces slightly and jokes "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" she asks. "Why what did he say?" she ask nervously. "Nothing bad I hope." ...'or anything that makes me look too geeky' she adds to herself silently

Mal laughed quietly as he looked at Joey, dancing with her. "Nae at all. He speaks very highly of ye an' of how well ye do with art. Art happens to be an addiction of mine, an' I collect it. 'Twould certainly be a pleasure t' see yer work. An' mayhap if ye 'ave anythin' ye'd like t' sell I might buy some of it." He smiled at her, "Tell me, Joey... why do I have the feelin' ye'd rather nae be here
with me, but with someone else completely?"

Joey swallows and looks down. "I’m ...I just..." she sighs.”There was a guy I was with in high school. I guess I'm just not...totally over him." She looks up at him "Sorry...I just...need time? But I am enjoying this dance" she tells him with a small smile. She bites her lip before continuing "I haven’t painted in a while" she admits. "I guess I just...didn't know what to paint"

Mal smiled as he lifted a hand to place under her chin gently, "Joey, there is no need to apologize. One cannae control the song of their heart. Yer lovely an' we're simply sharin' a dance. Perhaps a friendship can brew between us, but I swear to ye lass, I will nae push ye for more." He releases her chin and places his hand back on her hip,

"Would ye paint me? I've always been tellin' my grandmere and grandpere tha' I would be a model eventually." He grins and gives her a wink as he guides her through a light turn and then steps back as the song ends. His hand still holding hers as he awaited her reply.

Joey can’t help but smile at him. He seemed like such a sweet guy, and he was pretty good looking too. "Sure" she says flushing slightly. "But, I should warn you I'm not very good" she said, even though she knew Jack would have said otherwise. Joey didn’t see it as good, and therefore, it wasn’t. "Plus I have to say, I'd think you'd make a great model, especially if you can stay still as well as you move" she said before giving a short giggle. "And I'd like it...if we could be friends" she added shyly.

Mal nodded and smiled as she gave him the compliment and listened to her about the friend’s thing, "Sounds fantastic." He gave another bow before he asked her, "Would you like another dance, Joey? Or perhaps a drink, without the brew?" He himself wasn't drinking as he knew there were other things that might come along.

Joey can’t help but give a shy grin. "Umm, a drink would be great" she said. "Dancing is thirsty work" she said as she tucked a stray bit of hair behind her ears. She could see Jack and hoped that she could get a word in with him whilst Mal got the drinks. "Thanks" she replied. "And thanks for the dance"
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

JP for Willow and Angel

After excusing herself from Joey and Jack, Willow decide to make her way across the room but she notices that Buffy is otherwise occupied and it wouldn't do her any good to interrupt. Turning toward where Angel stands, she notices that he certainly isn't having a good time and begins walking toward him. The crowd a bit larger then she liked as she began pushing her way through the people. With a grin, she watched as the people began making just enough of a path for her to make it through and she walked up to Angel, "Angel, why don't you stop glaring like that and come dance with me? Buffy is fine, she's not going to be in danger with all of us here."

Angel looked over at Willow. He had to admit, she looked nice tonight. But to him... not as nice as Buffy. He sighed. "I'm meant to be working Willow..." he sighs.”Fine" he puts a hand to her waist awkwardly, and the other at her shoulder. "Did she tell you about her demon hunters? The "Cute ones" that she was going to make a move on tonight to get information" he says with a growl to his voice.

Willow laughed, "Jealousy doesn't become you, Angel. And yes, we spoke earlier and she gave me a little information. Relax, Angel. For one, if you expect to be believed for being one of the college goers and be able to fit, you have to do much better then brooding man." She grinned as she looked over toward Buffy again and smiled as she turned back to look at Angel, "That guy doesn't look as good as you do, Angel." She knew he was still longing for Buffy and that wouldn't change.

He rolls his eyes at her. "If that’s an attempt to make me feel better it’s really not working." he says as he turns the two of them round so he can watch Buffy. "Besides, of course he looks better than me...he's alive and I'm not!" I growl quietly in frustration. I sigh and then force myself to take my eyes of Buffy. I look at Willow instead "Buffy said you moved in with someone today? How is she? Sorry I couldn’t have been there and all..." he says as he sighs.

Willow shrugged, "It went fine, Joey is a good one for me. She's just as devoted to her schoolwork as I am and she's really nice." She sighed as she looked at Angel and then took a moment to point towards where Joey was dancing with that nice Gaelic guy that her friend Jack had introduced them too. Then looking at Angel she told him, "Angel, alive or not, you look better then they do. You have more going for you then most living men. You and Buffy had a great love; there will be a part of you tied to each other for years to come. Don't let the fact that the two of you are no longer together, hold you back from giving yourself a chance to find happiness again. I'm still working on finding a way to alter the curse that was placed on you, Angel. I will find a way." She let him see that she was more then determined, the expression she always pointed toward as she'd said, 'this is my determined face.'

Angel sighed. "Thanks...but I just... I don’t want to be here Will. I don’t want to be in Boston. I was finally starting to move on...and now I’m here. Following her lead. Being her back up whilst she flirts with other guys. It just...well...it sucks. Do you know what I did today? I reorganized all the bookshelves twelve times. And there is a lot of books Willow. I’m up all day, whilst Buffy's out flirting with guys, Giles is out at the library being useful, Zander...well he doesn’t like me and I don’t care, and you have your whole class thing going on. And I get to rearrange books. Oh, and I also tried to use that laptop Giles keeps for emergencies...all I could find on the internet was lots of ... well pictures I did not need to see" he says rolling his eyes. He bites back his rant and then says "Look, just....don't worry about me...I'll be alright. Anyway... why aren’t you out looking for a nice guy or something. There must be another demon hunter for you to flirt with..." he sighs. "Sorry I didn’t mean that....you know what I mean right?"

Angel's pain was something she did want to help ease, he was a part of the group and she knew that most would hate him for having tried to kill them, but she saw him as a friend. "Me? Come on, Angel... look at my last relationship... oh wait... my only relationship. He was a werewolf. How could I possibly find a man that could compare to the excitement of the preternatural universe? Besides, I'm not exactly the type that can just go up to a guy I don't know and start talking. I may have changed, but I'm not quite there yet." She sighed as she looked at him and shook her head, "Friends come first with me, you know that..." No one knew just how much Tara had meant to her, she had never told them.

I give her a small sympathetic smile. "You'll find someone Willow" I tell her. "How could you not...your so alive... excuse the pun. But you know what I mean. You know what’s important and you care for people. Any guy would be a fool not to like you". His smile droops as he asks "So do we have any idea what it is meant to be looking for here? Any idea what it is meant to stop?"

Willow sighs as she thinks about the things that she had been finding, "Well, according to the research... it seems as though there is a power trying to reunite several relics that are by all accounts supposed to be simply statuettes, but in reality are a great power. Used by the wrong hands, they'll open a portal that is worse then anything we've faced so far. It'll tear a rift in time and realities. Think of it as multiple realities and dimensions converging at one place. They were said to have been crafted by an ancient coven in order to try to control the dark forces and trap them elsewhere. One piece came up missing and was activated on its own and caused the change in the world that allowed for vampires and demons to be able to live here, but it was stopped before it could mix with the other pieces and kept back the more primeval forces." She sighed again as she took a deep breath, "We have to locate those pieces."

Angel swallowed. "Holy..." he muttered.”Just great....great. Relics? Wonderful. Simply marvelous." He groans when he realizes something "Well I’m not going to be much help now am I? I mean I can’t research where they are in books....they would have moved years ago. Damn it!" he curses.

The song ends and he looks at Willow. "Well I had better go see if I can find anyone who knows anything....as if that’s going to help" he says rolling his eyes. He looks into hers "Take care of yourself."

Silently he walked away into the crowd.

Willow watched him walk away and sighed. Maybe she should have stayed home with her research? She should have known that a night out wouldn't be easy to enjoy. With another sigh, she walked over and got herself a drink before deciding that she was going to take in a breath of fresh ait off of the small outer balcony and simply stared out over the rather bad looking exterior compared to the inside.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~CLARK~~~~~
I sigh as I watch the people dancing away before me. Where was Lana? I had hoped she'd be hear by now....or at least call me to tell me if she got my messages. Of course I had sent them before I saw Jor-el....
Jor-el. My "father". The man who wants me to kill six people, three of which are humans. Jor-el who returned my powers to me...the powers that mean I cant get to close to Lana. And eventually she's going to notice. And I cant tell her the truth.

I put my head in my hands. What am I going to do?
"Hey look...Clarks girlfriends at the bar... maybe I should introduce myself. Then when she gets with me, Clark can realise he's gay and go out with you! *laughter*"

I look up. He's not serious...thank God. Damn this superhearing. I keep picking up things tonight. It took a while to set in last time, so its not going to sort itself out immediately now.

"What a hottie...hmm look at that nice arse..."
"Shes got a nice pair of...."
"So do we have any idea what it is meant to be looking for here? Any idea what it is meant to stop?"

I stop. Huh? I try to tune my powers into the voice I just heard. But the guy has stopped talking. I work out where the sound was coming from and I can make out in the crowd the guy Chloe was talking about earlier, talking to a striking girl. I quickly try to tune into her voice.

"...they'll open a portal that is worse then anything we've faced so far. It'll tear a rift in time and realities. Think of it as multiple realities and dimensions converging at one place. They were said to have been..."
And then a girl infront of me trips. Her drink splashes over my top and she falls towards the floor. Quickly I grab her and set her upright.
She smiles at me in thanks and walks off, ignoring the fact Im wet.

I quickly try to tune back into the girl...but shes stopped talking. I try to tune into the guy.
"Well I had better go see if I can find anyone..."
"Hmm...look at Clark standing there all muscly..."

Wrong signal! I quickly try to tune back into the guy in black...but hes walking away. Damnit!

Ok lets try and see what they meant... Someone was opening a portal that will converge dimensions? It sounded like something from a scifi program...something like X-Files.
"Great" I mutter to myself as I quickly start to follow the girl. I lost the guy in the crowd, but the female is very easy to spot. She had just retrieved a drink and was now heading out to the balcony.
Are these people the Antarians? And why were they trying to stop the dimensions? Did that mean they were some other type of alien? A third type?

Quickly, taking my drink with me, I head uptowards the balcony. Hopefully if Im closer to her when she talks to that guy again I will be able to hear there whole conversation.

Ergh...wheres Chloe when you need her?!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Willow~

I couldn’t believe that there was so much to be done and yet I was standing at the party. Taking out my cell phone, I dial Giles. I want to check in, find out what he’s found if anything that might give us a clue. “Hello.” I hear Giles as he picks up the phone, as always he sounds distracted.

“Giles, its Willow. I’ve just finished filling Angel in on what we’re up against. Have you found anything that might help us locate these relics?” I ask, hoping beyond hope. “Maybe some sort of spell or something?”

“Nothing yet, though there is something interesting in the Verun texts. It states that there are energies, a force that can be attuned to locate the items of Nefral. Its vague at best. I’m still working on it. How have things been on your end?” Giles asks me and already my mind is working over the little bit he’s given me.

“Buffy is hanging out with a demon hunter, trying to get information. Angel is in need of something to do. The party isn’t where I feel I should be…” I begin and then with a sigh I add, “Giles, do you think that you can copy the pages you are looking at, scan them into the computer and send them to me. I’ll take a look when I get back to the dorm and see what I can find. Genoi texts mentioned once the Nefral. Maybe there is something there.”

“The Genoi texts? I don’t recall that. I’ll have to look into that. Yes… yes I’ll scan these texts for you.” I can hear the tone that tells me that Giles is starting elsewhere, “Any sign of the demoness that was mentioned in the Morik texts?”

“Not yet. I’ll catch you later, Giles. I’m going to see if there’s anything I can locate here.” I don’t give him the chance to answer as I begin going over things in my mind. Putting my cell phone away, I close my eyes. Whispering to myself as I went over some of it, I stared out across the campus not really seeing.

“And there will be a darkness that sweeps over the world, a singular power that will rise and begin the destruction of humanity. In this time the Nefral powers will become vulnerable to be wielded by those who are indeed plotting to destroy.” I can’t help but feel my shoulders sag. This was not going to be good. “In the hours before the powers strength is true, the stars and planets will align in darkness and strength.”
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

JP for Clark and Willow hehe by Mel and Storm :D

By the time Clark gets close enough to Willow to use his powers; he realizes she’s been on the telephone to someone. But by the time he reached hearing distance with such a crowd, all he heard was her click her phone off. He sighs quietly to himself. And then he hears her whisper.

“And there will be a darkness that sweeps over the world, a singular power that will rise and begin the destruction of humanity. In this time the Nefral powers will become vulnerable to be wielded by those who are indeed plotting to destroy. “In the hours before the powers strength is true, the stars and planets will align in darkness and strength.”

"This can't be good" Clark mutters to himself. Clark hadn't a clue what a Nefral power was....but he was guessing a Nefral was another type of alien. And if so...from the sounds of it...he was in trouble. Was she a nefral? Was she trying to stop this thing, or create it? Either way, Clark new he has to talk to her. He takes a breath in before going out to her on the balcony. He lightly taps her on the shoulder. "Excuse me...I don’t mean to intrude. Its just you seemed... like you weren’t having a good time here. I was wondering if I could help at all."

Willow was lost in thought as she continued to mutter the things she knew about the situation, jumping in surprise at the voice at the same moment she felt the tap on her shoulder. Taking a deep breath, she laughed somewhat nervously as she replied, "I'm not normally one for parties. Just thought I needed a break from my studies." She answered, though she as she looked at him she couldn't believe that she had managed to actually speak so easily. "Umm... thanks for the concern. You could say that I'm just a fish out of water. Parties and I don't mix." I'm usually ghost girl, even now after everything, how was it that I was being noticed by this guy. This guy who was attractive and something in his stance told me he didn’t really want to be here either. "Aren't you enjoying the party?"

Clark snorts quietly. "No. I'm not the partying type..." He sighs. "I'm here because I have to be. I live here" he admits. He looks at her "But these guys are jerks. I only live here cause I have no where else to go....just don’t tell them that. They'll dislike me more than they do now." He gives her a funny look. "I moved in this morning...and they immediately thought I was gay." He rolls his eyes.

"I hope that doesn’t mean I have a gay quality or anything" he adds with a small smile. He shuts his mouth before he can say anything else utterly stupid. He was here for information. Nothing more. "I'm Clark" I say holding my hand out to her. or if your Nefral or Antarian, I’m Kal-el he adds silently.

Willow gives him a smile as she listens to his explanation and then holds out her hand, "Willow. My roommate has a friend that lives here, he is gay." She smiles as she shrugs and says, "I don't know about a gay quality. You certainly don't look gay to me." God, I must sound like an idiot. She can't help but think to herself as she looks at him. "I'm usually quick to earn the title of geek or techno nerd, which I really don't mind completely. I've kind of gotten used to being that way. I've always been Miss Dependable... and no matter how many times I try to step out of what others expect, I end up right back in it." And, why am I telling him all of this? "I should probably see about a ride back home. I have some research that I need to do." She says aloud, but mutters under her breath as she turns to look back out over the balcony, "Got to save the world... again... never have time to really get to know anyone."

Clark hears what she said and tries to keep his face neutral. Can he trust her? Why would she want to save the world if she was another alien? Was she a good alien? I need to get her to stay and talk to me longer "I don’t suppose your roommate is friends with Jack McPhee?" he asks. "That’s my roommate. They thought we would make a cute couple or something from our pictures" he rolls his eyes. "And if your Miss dependable, that would make me Mr. dependable" he says with a smile. With the weight of the world on my shoulders . He contemplates asking what she has to save the world from...but he bites back his question...for now

Willow grinned as she heard his question about Jack and nodded before listening as he continued, it almost sounded strangely like some sort of a pick up line and yet she could easily tell that there was something else he was wanting. She had grown used to looking at the signs of these sorts of things. "Clark... look, I'm aware that I'm not attractive like many of the girls in there... so it begs me to ask you why you are out here talking with me, when statistically it just doesn't seem comprehensive. Not that I'm against having the chance to talk, but you strike me as being intelligent enough even if you are in sports, to be able to do your school work with ease. You obviously seem to have something on your mind. So, what can I... the least likely candidate at this party do for you?"

Willow couldn't keep from realizing that she'd just done something she rarely ever did. It was so strange for her. Yet, somehow her being blunt like that felt good. Buffy would be so proud of her.

Clark swallows and then says casually, "Ok first off...what you said about being as attractive as the other girls in there? Ridiculous. Your more." he states, knowing he can say that in good conscious since his girlfriend wasn’t there, and besides which Willow, was just as attractive as Lana. "Secondly...I'm not in sports...or I was but I’m not now..." Not now I have powers anyway . He looks at her square in the eyes. Should he just ask her? It was clear she wasn’t going to believe him otherwise. "Willow...what are you saving the world from?" he asks quietly.

Willow looked at him as he commented on her being attractive and would have argued the fact when he continued and she ended up having questions of her own. Then, suddenly he asked the one question that was capable of making her go mute for long moments, her shock evident. It took several long moments before she closed her eyes and drew in a deep breath. When she had calmed the beating of her heart, she opened her eyes and shook her head. Her eyes meeting his for a long moment before she replied,

"You probably will think me crazy, Clark. I've spent the last few years fighting demons and vampires, helped save the world from being drawn into a depth of hell and this time I'm going to be aiding in stopping something a hundred times worse then I have ever known or seen." She hadn't made mention of the Slayer so it wasn't as though she had broken the secret. As long as she left it at herself, she'd be alright. Still, as she finished speaking she shook her head, "Look, I'd better go. I have... things to do." Had she just made a mistake? And, what had made her tell him? Okay, so his aura held a good color, though it also had a mysterious hue to it, still that wasn't a reason to take a chance and trust him.

Clark quickly puts his arm out and stops her. "Please don’t go... I think were on the same side..." Or at least i hope so...or I'm in trouble... "You...fight vampires? So you’re not a Nefral? You’re not an alien?" he asks. He runs his hand through his hair nervously. "You fight vampires...your a good guy?" he clarifies.

"Nefral, no I'm not. The Nefral is an ancient power that can be guided by people that have the knowledge to impart their will. A text describes them, but locating the powers in order to stop the darkness... the danger threatening the world is becoming increasingly impossible. Alien? No, I'm a human... the only thing different about me is that I'm pretty good with magic." Willow began, looking at him curiously, "Yes, I am a good guy." She clarified with a slight smile before asking, "You believe me? Just like that? No accusations, no condemnation?" She couldn't believe that he was still talking to her after that.

Clark swallows. "I guess....it’s easy to believe something that sounds so...strange when you come from Smallville" he says shrugging. He couldn’t give up his secret. He hadn’t told Lana, and he sure wasn’t going to tell Willow...he wouldn’t put her in danger like that. "Oh...ok... so there’s some sort of apocalypse coming?" he says. He sighs. "Great" he mutters, "Something else for me to deal with". He wonders how to make her believe that he wants to help without giving away his secret. "Erm...listen...I know your going to think that I’m some sort of weirdo...but if I can help...locating this...power? Please just say."

Willow looked at him unable to hold back her surprise as she tried to think things over. "The power is in the form of several statuettes, alone their power is minimal if activated, and together they can be healing or destructive. If you really want to help... I... I can show you what they look like..." Should I do this? Should I risk him learning about Buffy? "No one can know, Clark. We've

I... I mean, I've had to be careful to keep from having anyone learn the truth about what happens in the world. Most people would panic if they knew about the types of things that walk the darkness. There would be more danger to people... It could even be dangerous for you to get involved." She warns, leaning against the balcony.

He sighs before saying "Trust me; I’m great secret keeping... and danger? Not a problem" he tells her. He looks away hoping he hadn’t said too much. "So statuettes huh? Any idea how many were talking about? Or where?" he asks. He looks back at her, "Can you show me? I really think I can help..." You'd be surprised he adds in his head.

Willow is silent for a moment as she looks beyond him back at the others, "Back in my dorm I have one of the texts that shows each of the pieces, explains them and their power. The only thing is, if we get them, I still need to learn how I can destroy them. We don't want to risk this happening again." She turned to look back at him and simply nodded, "If you really want to help, I could definitely use all the help I can get. Locating these pieces is going to be very difficult. There are fifteen, and the names given to them were of the Fates, Sirens and Muses. Three fates, Seven Muses, Five Sirens." She explained, softly as she wondered just what his story was. He seemed to be almost as unsurprised as Oz had been. Could he also be part of the preternatural world?

Clark sighs. He had to get those three relics for Jor-el only a few months ago...and now here he was, collecting fifteen. He wondered if he would ever get a break. "Fifteen huh?" he said grimacing. "Any idea where we can find any of them?" he asks. If one was far away he could easily go and zoom somewhere to collect it. He could say he had connections or something. "And I do...really want to help... I mean....I’m good at that" he says with a smile. He hoped he wasn’t coming off as some sort of person who thinks of himself a superhero. He just wanted to help Willow, and possibly even be her friend. He could see Chloe and Willow getting on well.

Willow sighed, her shoulders sagging, "Right now, I haven't the vaguest clue. I'm trying to determine a way to find out. Get some leads. Find a spell to aid in locating them... but nothing is working. I've been on this for a few weeks now. It's a matter of locating at least one of the pieces, because there is a chance that with one of them, I can use it to locate another." She explained, her gaze going to the ground, "I have less then a month before the alignment is supposed to begin to form." Less then a month to have the pieces and have everything I needed to make certain that Buffy could stop anything else that might happen.

"A month?!" Holy....at least before he had had almost a year...well until Lana spilled blood on one of the stones....then he had twenty four hours. And that had not been fun. And then he remembers. Someone’s meant to be killed tonight. He swallows and looks at Willow. "Willow...do me a favor? Please don’t go home alone tonight. I think things are in motion, and I don’t want to see you...I mean anyone get hurt. Just...be careful." He sighs. "Well...as soon as you get a location....will you tell me? That’s probably when I'll be of most use...is there anything I can do in the mean time? Any leads at all?" he asks hopefully.

She couldn't help but be curious about his warning, but somehow she knew that there were secrets he wanted to keep and she wouldn't push, but she would of course do some research. "Keep an eye out for demons, capable of appearing human and very alluring according to texts?" She replied, not even responding to his concerned reaction. She had no intention of going alone and every intention of getting a ride home as soon as she could. "Right now, that's the most we know. I wish I had other answers. The only other thing I could say is helping me go through some more of the ancient texts I have and maybe with more eyes looking I can find what answers I need."

Clark pauses for a moment before getting out a pen. He finds a piece of paper in his pockets and quickly writes down his cell number. "Well if you ever have anything I can do to...just give me a call" he says with a small smile. He swallows before saying, "Listen... er...I have a friend...shes very good at research and has helped me with...school projects before. Would you mind if I ask her to help? I would understand if you don’t... but she is great at keeping secrets and is a real wiz at finding things"

Willow took the paper from him and stuck it in her pocket before she wrote down her own number for him and handed the cell phone, Giles number and her room phone number to him. Next to Giles number, she wrote down the note not to mention why he was calling, just to ask for her. Once she was done and she was holding the number out she was silent as she thought about his request. "I don't think it would be wise for her to know the truth about what they do, but if she could research locations, legends of locations where they are, under their Greek statuette status... then I would welcome it. I shouldn't have mentioned it to you, let alone to allow another person to become involved. Most that collect art would see the statue's as a rich find." She replied softly as she looked at him only a moment.

Max swallows before saying. "I swear to you....I'm worth trusting. I hope you can trust me when I say that." He sighs, wishing he could tell her his secret but knowing he hadn’t made the exception for Lana or anyone else that he had helped before...he would have to ask Chloe later... He looks back up at her. "I'll call you tomorrow...if you think of anything at all...even if it’s something that sounds plain ridiculous...impossible. Just tell me. I mean, I can at least try right?" he smiles at her. "I know it’s strange to say this...when all we've talked about it apocalyptic stuff....but I...enjoyed the conversation...well...no...I enjoyed the company" he said with a shy smile.

Willow wasn't quite certain what to say to everything. He was asking her to trust him, a virtual stranger and yet in a way hadn't she just risked things by trusting him enough to mention the truth. As he smiled at her and commented on her company, she found herself blushing, could feel the heat rising to her cheeks. "Umm... I... I did to. I... I mean enjoy the company." She bit her lip a moment before she stepped back, "I... I'll talk to you tomorrow. I have to get a ride back to the dorm... if... if you need to tell me anything... that shouldn't be said with public ears... we can meet somewhere." She ended up lowering her gaze to her feet nervously, 'Good one, Rosenberg. Your lack of large experience is showing.' She thought to herself as she sighed.

Clark swallowed. Did she know, or guess her secret? Was all that she just said an elaborate cover up? It wouldn’t be the first time... But for some unknown reason he felt he could trust her...or at least that she was being truthful with him. She deserved the truth from him.... but he couldn’t tell her. It sounded like she had her own problems... she didn’t need aliens to add to the list of vampires, and an evil power threatening to destroy the world. A normal girl didn’t need to know that three aliens and there three friends were going to destroy the world. And he had been told to kill them. He noticed her lowered gaze. It then hit him...he had a girlfriend...and she might take it that he was flirting with her. He swallowed. "Er.... yeah meeting somewhere might be good" I say before I can stop myself. Oh God what am I doing. I need to tell her right now. "Willow...I er... I guess I should say that I have a girlfriend. But I really would like to be your friend...I feel like I can help you...if you'll let me"

Willow was about to look back up at him when he had mentioned meeting would be good and then stopped as he informed her that he had a girlfriend. Why had she not figured that out? With a deep breath, she faced him and nodded, "Clark... I'd like to have a friend. Just... be careful what you say around your girlfriend, alright? I wouldn't want her added to those that could be endangered. Some of the forces I've been up against have a way of getting into your mind. Of getting things that you would never share..." As a smile formed on her lips she simply added, not knowing why, "And, I wish you the best of luck with your relationship and happiness." What she muttered under her breath was, 'At least he's probably dating someone normal, not a werewolf like I did.' She smiled, "I'm not going to change my mind about you helping me, simply because you aren't single, Clark. I'm not like that." She decided to add aloud.

She dated a werewolf? Whoa...ok... "Yeah she’s normal" he says before he realizes what he said. He coughs and then says "Trust me...my girlfriend wont be finding out about this at all" I promise her. There’s no WAY I’m telling her about this. She doesn’t know about me...I’m not about to tell her about Willow....she’s still suspicious about that damn spaceship landing as it is. I smile at her.

"Trust me, I don’t tell my girlfriend things like that" I say. He sighs "And at the minute...I need luck in my relationship. She didn’t answer any of my calls today" He looks out at the party and sighs. He had already pretty much revealed he had heard what she had muttered so he added "...and Willow...if you think dating a werewolf’s bad....I dated a girl who could teleport." He sees her expression and gives a small chuckle "Told you that strange things happen in Smallville"

Willow looked at him sharply at his normal comment. She knew she hadn't spoken loud enough for him to hear her. She couldn't have, so how had he known what she'd said? What was he? As he continued, she listened in relative silence, now her mind was whirling and she couldn't help but wonder what she'd gotten herself into. At his comment on dating a girl that was capable of teleporting, she couldn't keep from looking at him with a strange expression. "Sounds like it... sounds like you aren't completely normal yourself."

Looking at him in silence for a moment she shook her head, "I won't try to ask you anything about whom you really are... your secrets are your own, but if they should endanger me or mine at anytime and we are in the dark, you'd better be prepared to give me answers at that time, Clark. I'm not stupid, obviously there is something you are hiding and its probable that you are doing so not to harm but to protect, but if for some reason the lack of knowledge does indeed cause me harm, I'll ask you at that time for answers." With that she straightened and took a deep breath. "Goodnight, Clark. I really need to go research now. Check on my roommate before I go."

Willow turned to face the inner rooms and glanced around, watching for Joey, Xander, Angel and Buffy, planning to say something to each of them before she left, but she wasn't leaving just yet. She wasn't done yet
A List of All My Fics

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~CLARK~~~~~
Oh...God. I knew it...I knew I had said far to much. I need to find Chloe right now. I mean...what she said...about telling her if shes in danger...well...technically everyones in danger. And supposedly the only solution if for me to to kill 3 aliens and 3 humans. Even Lana doesnt know my secret...how can I tell a girl I just met who says she kills vampires and is stopping some huge power force.

I quickly head off the balcony, keeping an eye on Willow as I go. Chloe is still over at the bar, so I quickly make my way over to her, ignoring the guys from the house who tried to talk to me. I quickly tap her on the shoulder. "We have a situation..." I whisper in her ear. "And its big. I need your help"
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Dean

She nestles her face on my shoulder, moving in closer, and whispers “Thank you. It doesn’t hurt that I have a smooth partner.” I grin over my shoulder. Well, this really does seem to be working. After the song ends, we stand there until a slow song starts up, and dance along with it.

I can feel her fingernails playing across the back of my neck, and I suddenly wish that I wasn't doing this just to ask her questions. I mean, she seems a little more than that. Like I wish I wasn't trying to charm her for business, but rather just because we find each other attractive.

She leans backward a moment later, and then all of the sudden speaks as if she's reading my mind. “What is it that you want to know?” Holy shit. Where did that come from?

“You look as though something is on your mind.” She adds quickly, and instantly the moment is lost and I'm suspicious. Now I'm itching to pump her for information. More than I was before. She obviously knows something.

"No, why? Do I look inquisitive?" I ask calmly, holding my facade. I can't let her know I'm onto her game.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Chloe*

Wow, I’ve had like five guys come up and ask me to dance in the past fifteen minutes. That has got to be a record for me. The problem with that is I can’t tell how many are really interested in me or just trying to figure out if I’m just Clark’s cover. I swear why in the world would the think he’s gay? I just don’t get it. I decline politely while sipping my jack and coke trying to ignore the nagging feeling in my gut that is telling me something is wrong. It isn’t until Clark comes running up that my suspensions are justified. "We have a situation..."

He whispers adamantly. "And its big. I need your help" I nod before whirling around to ask him what’s going on when one of the frat brothers taps me on the shoulder. I shoot him a questioning look, “Whenever you decide that you need a real man to help satisfy your needs give me a call.” Completely stunned I stand in silence as he slips a piece of paper in my hand. Out of curiosity I unravel it to find a scribbled phone number. Feeling a tad aggravated I hand it back to him politely before retorting,

"I really appreciate the offer ,but all my needs are currently being met.” With that I turn to Clark with a concerned expression. The guy takes the hint and stalks off muttering under his breath, “What is it with the hotties having crushes on the gay guys.” I can’t help but roll my eyes. “What can I do?” I ask my best friend. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Buffy*

"No, why? Do I look inquisitive?" He questions innocently but his expression has completely transformed. Whatever we had for a brief moment is all but gone and now we both stand with neutral expressions attempting to no avail to break the other. “Yes.” I state short handedly. Dean makes no move to dispute my statement and I catch something odd out of the corner of my eye. Tilting my head I notice something I should be used to by now.

That twisting dull pain erupts in my stomach and I can tell that what I am seeing is in fact a member of the undead. They always give me an uneasy feeling before I even realize what it means. The suspect appears to be about 20 or 21 years old. He’s a newbie. Maybe dead for about 20 years. At least that’s what I’m guessing from the ’Members Only’ jacket he’s sporting. I swear just because you die doesn’t mean you should give up following the trends. That outfit is straight out of a Molly Ringwald flick.

The generic version of Robert Downing Jr. is leading a very drunk co ed outside and I can’t help but growl in frustration. Don’t these guys ever take the night off? I can’t hide the disappointment as it fills my weary features. Sighing I look up to meet the confusion in Dean’s eyes. He can tell something is up. For an instant I think about telling him the truth ,but immediately decide against it. Knowing my secret would only put him in danger and though I’m not sure exactly what he role he plays in the grand scheme of things I can't say that I trust him just yet. There's something off about him that leaves me unsure of his place.

Searching for a good lie I find myself tired of this whole act. “I..I have to go.” I inform him while making sure not to meet his eyes. “Thanks for the dance.” With that I all but jog to the exit without once looking back. I don’t have to go far before I hear the rustling of someone struggling followed by a weak voice crying, “No! Please don’t.“ Bingo. Whirling around the corner I come face to face with Mr.Vampy himself, and what a hideous face it is.

The poor chick looks petrified. The monster lifts his head up to eye me skeptically. “I swear…You men are all the same. You think no means yes ,and maybe means yes, and yes means… well yes.” I retort with a tilt of the chin. The freak seems amused by my response and lets the girl go free. She stands stunned and unmoving for a second as if unsure of what to do. “Run.” I state while indicating an escape route. She doesn’t ask twice and departs quickly.

“I was hoping for a girl with a little spunk.” He acknowledges while walking toward me. I get in defensive stance as I mumble, “That’s me.” Drawing out my stake he pauses briefly surprised at my knowledge. “Why aren’t you the smart one?” He embelishes clearly impressed. “I have many talents… Just don’t ask me to sing the theme song to St. Elmo’s Fire.” I say while my eyes narrow in anticipation of a fight. “I love that movie!” He exclaims with a wicked smile.

“You would.” I acknowledge with an aggravated look. “So… are we going fight or just stand here and yack all night? You see there’s this sexy guy inside and if I’m not going turn you into dust then I want to get back to him.” I state with a look of annoyance. He gets more than a little peeved at that remark. “I just wanted to savor the moment.” He snickers before rushing forward. Swiftly I turn just as he reaches me and I jab the stake into him quickly. “Consider it savored.” I reply as he becomes ashes around my feet. :wink: With that I straighten up my outfit and head back inside to the party.
Last edited by FaithfulAngel24 on Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~CLARK~~~~~
And then some guy just taps her on the shoulder. One of the frat brothers it looks like.
“Whenever you decide that you need a real man to help satisfy your needs give me a call.”
I'm right here!!! He thinks shes my girlfriend and I'm right here! Great way to welcome me into the house. I watch as he slips a piece of paper into her hands. God what a jerk!

"I really appreciate the offer ,but all my needs are currently being met.”
I sigh when she turns to me and the guy leaves us. Chloes faces is an expression of worry and concern.

“What is it with the hotties having crushes on the gay guys.”
If I wasnt a good guy... I would have kicked his arse! But he's not worth it...jerk!
Chloe rolls her eyes and then looks at me.
“What can I do?”
I give a very small, quick smile before taking her hand and leading her through the party towards the stairs. As we climb them I ignore all the stupid comments about "Clark and "Layed" that Im picking up with my dumb super hearing and lead her towards my bedroom. I quickly open the door and lead her inside. I quickly shut the door behind me and look at Chloe.

I sigh. "Ok..." I take a deep breath. "Basically as well as the Antarian situation, it seems as though theres another major crisis here in Boston."
I sit down on my bed and look up at her. "You remember the guy who you said was brooding....the one all in black? My hearing accidently picked up what he was saying to a girl...something about stopping something. Basically I followed the girl and talked to her. It appears that she fights vampires."

I can see the look on Chloe's face...a look of disbelief. "I know it sounds crazy...but thats not what I need the help with. She's basically said that there are 15 artefacts...and if we don't find them... lets just say it won't be good" I say. "Do you think you can research them for me?" I ask. "They might be have something to do with "Nefral"" I add.
I bite my lip before continuing. "I think I got Willow...the girl...to trust me. But to do that in so little time.....I'm pretty sure that she suspects Im not normal"