Mystique (Multi XO, CC/UC, ADULT) *PLEASE LOCK*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Occ~ Hey guy,s I hope this post is okay, I haven't posted in a little while so I'm not 100% sure about what's going on. Anyway's, if there's something wrong with it just tell me and I'll change it in a jiff.

~Lana~

Okay, so call me the biggest bitch on the planet I haven't been returning Clark's phone call's. I know he's been trying to call me several time's, it's just that I've been so busy settling in to this place that I just haven't had the time. He's been leaving me a couple of messages on my voicemail saying something about a party at the Omega house.

So now I plan on surprising him there. Of course I just need to change into something a tad bit more uncomfortable before I head there. It is a frat party after all. Now see, I'm not much into those big party's, but what better way to get to know people than at a party? Besides, Clark will just get really pissed off if I blow him off again.

"So, Liz." I say, turning to look at my new roomate. So far it seems like the two of us will be getting along. "Did you hear about this this party that's going on at the omega house? I thought I might check it out, mostly for my boyfriend's sake."
Last edited by Buffsteraddict on Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

OOC: While I sit here and try to get caught up... something that having been ill a great deal lately and then having a fic decide it was going to eat at creativity wasn't easy.... I couldn't help but notice a couple of things.
3) No rushing! No drastic changes to the story line unless you've contacted me and other players involved.
That is one of the rules here and yet... it was too late by the time it was realized by Mel and myself about the Buffy hearing Dean and Sam talking about demon hunting. (Which... I'd still love to know when Buffy became supergirl because she would not have been able to hear whispering from across the room)

Now, once again rushing is in the works... same characters Dean and Buffy.... This game is supposed to have angst... there are supposed to be points that last for a bit before the Slayer is found out... IF she is found out.

Its been less then 24 hours here...

Dean has come to Boston because he believes a mighty powers is building. This power is Kivar, who is going to destroy the royal four once and for all. The Council have also felt this power and therefore sends Buffy, who brings the gang with her. At first Buffy and Dean think each other are the enemy.
Yeah, really some show of thinking each other the enemy...

I'm sorry if this comes off wrong... but I would expect the same. Things I've thought of or wanted to do, I've checked with Mel on because this is her game. Again, note....
3) No rushing! No drastic changes to the story line unless you've contacted me and other players involved.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Sorry about the rushing and your absolutely right. I appologize.

I'm gonna give up Buffy and Chloe on this one.

Again... sorry about the inconvience.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Faith - Don't drop the RP. We love your writing. You portray Buffy's attitude really well. I can't say much about Chloe cause I've never watched more then 3 episodes of Smallville, but this was in no way set because we don't want you here.

WE WANT YOU IN THE RP!!!!!!!!!!
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I'm sorry guys. I went back and edited the last post where she goes back inside after dusting the vamp. Whenever Fehr gets back I'll ask her to fix Dean so he never goes after her. I'll try to play Buffy against Dean a little more. If there's anything else you need changed just let me know and I'll do my best to fix it. I adore playing with you ,and I would never do anything to deliberately go against a rule.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

THANK YOU FOR STICKING AROUND!!! WE GOTTA HAVE BUFFY AND THAT MEANS WE GOTTA HAVE YOU!!! :D
A List of All My Fics

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

ooc: when I'm fully back and have time, i'll edit mine. Sorry about that, I just didn't know where to take it. :D

Maria

Michael looks as though he's going to protest, but I don't give him time.
"Uh...you DO know that your feet aren't going to survive this?" He asks, looking around as if scoping out how much room he's got, and I start giggling, stepping closer so I don't have to yell.

"I don't care, I'm determined for you and I to have fun tonight, god knows we need it," I tell him, smiling. "Besides, you took those dancing lessons, you aren't that bad." The music slows down as they play a more soothing tune, no rap or loud screaming. Smiling again, I wrap my hands around his neck more tightly.

"You can dance to this sort of music, I know your instructor taught you how to slow dance." I say brightly, letting myself relax, head on his chest.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I am making this note on many boards. Those I am members of because I'm not certain that some of the creators have had the chance to be on and see this as well as my own games. There has been a new ruling made. If you are in a Mature or Adult rated game, you have to check in http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 04&start=0

Only 17 years of age or older are by ruling allowed to be in games with those two ratings. For my games, I will be checking this thread regularly and if I don't see a name on that list within two weeks of a player in my game, characters will be reassigned. If for some reason you have not been on the boards within that matter of time but you do get added to the list, you can PM me to let me know. However, as of right now in my games which will be listed below, a person can not post until they are on that list and if they post without being on the list, it will be reported to Mods. Players in my games have until July 8th to either have checked in on that thread and be posting, or to inform me that you are under 17 and will need to give up your characters.

My games are as follows: Pirate's Bounty, Masquerade, Future's Visitation, Preternatural Curses, Choosing Grounds, Sons and Daughters, Roswell Magick Legacy, Matches Made In Heaven, Crossing Distances, Roswell Next Generation (used to be Anna-Liisa's), Dormroom Diaries (used to be Lizzie_Parker_17's), , Shadowed Dawn.

I co-run the following: The Fifth, Darkened Doorways, World Of Change

Games I'm In: Destined Mates, Soul Mates by Madroswellfan, Three's a Party by Madroswellfan, A new day...every day by Madroswellfan, Land of Hope, by Anna-Liisa, Change of Heart by Anna-Liisa, Happily Ever After by Buffsteraddict, Where the Stars Don't Shine by Isabelle, A Baby Story by Isabelle, The Missing Piece by katnotkath, Fleeing Roswell by AlexEvans, Sacrifice by Anna-Liisa, Deny My Heart and Dangerous Intensions by Zanssoulmate08, Age of Ulyssa by isabelle (formerly by emmylala), Deceptive Appearances by Katnotkath, Second Generation by Zanssoulmate08,
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Malachi~

I nod, the girl is indeed fascinating. I’m rather glad I’ve had the chance to learn a bit about her from Jack. Art of course had always been a passion of mine. One that I was intent on following more, but it also gave me the perfect excuse for going into looking for certain sought after items that I had to stop a killer from getting her hands on. They belonged to my family, trusting them to Isabel’s care wasn’t supposed to be part of the plan but after my family discussion it had been deigned the best thing. They agreed that the only way to get Isabel to trust us was to give her a show of trusting her.

“The dance was my pleasure, Joey. Perhaps after the drink, we might share another, but of course it is only if you are comfortable with the idea.” I tell her and as I step back, I reach for her hand, placing a kiss along her knuckles before releasing her hand and smiling before walking toward the refreshment table. I had a feeling the girl was definitely not going to be like most I’d met since coming to the U.S. and attending the college whilst I sought the pieces. It would prove to be interesting indeed.

~Willow~

I caught sight of Joey first and began making my way across the room. I know I’d planned on remaining, and I knew that it would be questionable about my leaving so quickly, but I couldn’t stay. Not when I had some research to do. I was giving this Clark a chance, but I wasn’t stupid enough not to do a search on him and find out everything that I could. So, when I finally reached my roomies side, I smiled at her. “Joey, I hope that very attractive guy that just walked away is coming back?” I smile, looking toward the guy that had been standing in front of Joey when I’d been walking through the crowd.

With a sigh, I decided to get straight to my reason for seeking her out. “I wanted to make certain you’ll be alright. I have to go; something came up that requires me to get back to the dorm. Xander or Jack I’m sure would give you a ride home. I just… can’t stay. I have far too much to do. If I’m leaving you in the lurch, tell me now?” I give her the chance to reply, knowing that if she had a problem, then I’d seek out Xander or Jack myself and make certain she’d have a ride home. As it was, I was going to use a different method of getting home, but I couldn’t let anyone else know that.

ooc: be back with others later...
A List of All My Fics

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

I finally edited that Dean post, so here it is. And I'm waiting on a Michael post. :D

Dean

“Yes.” Buffy says, and I get the feeling she caught on to my change in mood. Damn. I'm not as good at hiding it as I thought. Then, all of the sudden she looks over her shoulder, as if recognizing someone familiar.

“I..I have to go. Thanks for the dance.” She says quickly, fleeing the dance floor. I try to say something, ask where she's going, but she's gone too fast, so I resort to standing there blankly staring in the direction she went. What was that all about? There's something....off about this girl, and I want to find out what it is. But I'll obviously have to resort to better tactics. She is getting suspicious.

Heading back over to the drink table, I gulp down a couple of shots, waiting to see if Buffy will come back. Of course, luck being on my side tonight, she does, and I walk over smiling innocently, feeling a bit more confident about the job at hand.

"So, what was that all about?" I ask with a grin, trying to pull her back onto the dance floor. "You made it sound like you were never going to come back at all." Now all I have to do is gain back her trust through some manipulation, and then get her somewhere she'll think she can tell me what she's hiding. Sam would be proud. Of course, I still don't have a plan, but that's not really important...I'll just have to improvise.