The Clinic (ADULT, CC, AU) *Check in!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Jerk!!!All he thinks about is fooling around.
"Umm...I don't know,I'll leave that up to you." I reply absent-mindedly as I lean back in his chair
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JESSE~~~~~~
"Umm...I don't know,I'll leave that up to you."

She soooo wants me.
I grin to myself as I spin MY chair (MY CHAIR!!!) around to face me. I lean in and kiss her lips hungrily.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

YUCK!!!
I could puke in to his mouth right now.Disgusting pig!Only moments ago he was banging another woman and now he's trying to get in my pants.I don't think so.

Reaching out with my hands I catch hold of his member and squeeze tightly,enough to cause him pain and break the kiss,"You're a fool Jesse." I spit out angrily
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JESSE~~~~~
Im kissing her thinking how clever and brilliant I am when....
"YAAAAAAAAARGH!" I yell as I feel her grab me.
"You're a fool Jesse." she spits at me. I fall to the ground clutching myself in pain.
"Argh! WHat the FUCK Isabel?!" I yell.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Don't you DARE,shout at me Jesse." I command as I stand up "You disgust me...you're sick.What did you think...that you could cheat on me and I'd never find out?"

"Well I have news for you...I heard you in here earlier on going at it like an animal.So we're through...I AM DUMPING YOU...and don't you get any ideas about firing me because I'll go straight to the board of trustees and tell them about your little rendezvous in here with a patient."

I slam the door shut on my way out and smile in triumph.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JESSE~~~~~
SHIT!
"ISABEL!" I yell out. I try to get up...but I cant. Oh holy mother of CRAP!
"Argh!" I moan in pain. Great....just great. Now how can I use my power! God damn it....

But I have to admit....that...Twilight chick...probably better in bed than Isabel...
So maybe shes doin me a favour? Beside...I was gonna dump her sooner or later to show my power...
Hey...maybe I could try it on with that hot doctor Liz...
Hmm

"Oww.." I moan as the throbbing continues.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

this is really great :lol:
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
POM

Post by POM »

Buffsteraddict wrote:~Kyle~

"so, what brings you here Kyle?" Tess asks as we continue walking down the hallway.

"Drugs." I answer her as simply as I can. "You know, I'd never done drugs before in my entire lifetime. I went to this party one night and this friend of mine had some on him and he told me to give it a try. So I did. I got caught. And now here I am stuck in this hellhole for God know's how long. The worst part in all of this is that my career is practically over."

Tess:

"Don't say that--I'm sure it's not. You're fans will stick by your side, I'm sure of it. Being in here says that, yeah you have a problem--but just by your being here is telling everyone that you want to do something about it. You're only human Kyle, you make mistakes like everyone else--as much as you might not want to admit it. I see you as this great football god, you you're just as human as the rest of us. Don't be so quick to put yourself down." I stopped him, and held his hand in mine--and looked him in the eyes and gave him my signature smile.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Kyle~

"Don't say that--I'm sure it's not. You're fans will stick by your side, I'm sure of it. Being in here says that, yeah you have a problem--but just by your being here is telling everyone that you want to do something about it. You're only human Kyle, you make mistakes like everyone else--as much as you might not want to admit it. I see you as this great football god, you you're just as human as the rest of us. Don't be so quick to put yourself down."

She stops, takes my hand in hers and gives me a smile. She has got to be the most gorgeous woman I have seen in a very long time. And the sweetest one too. Al I want to do right now is kiss the crap out of her even though I've only known her for about an hour. But, hey, what the hell, If I'm going to be stuck here for the next couple of months, better make coming here worth it.

So I lean in and kiss her.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Bored. That is what I am. Bored. I need a challenge. Something to keep my interest. Where did that Officer Guerin run off to? I begin to scan the hallways for the deluctable speciman of a man. "Here hottie hottie hottie." I call with a slight snicker. In all honesty I'm not really paying attention when I bump into a fellow cative. "Opps sorry." I stammer truly appologetic. "Are you okay?" I question worriedly. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment