What Hurts The Most (UC, Mi/L, TEEN) [COMPLETE]

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

What Hurts The Most (UC, Mi/L, TEEN) [COMPLETE]

Post by Zansgirl »

Title:
Author: Kate
Rating: PG-Teen
Coupling: Michael and Liz
Disclaimer: I owns nothin'...Its a shame
Summery: Your just gonna have ta read.

Authors note: Any feedback, PM me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He sat there in the diner, crying. Crying.... because he lost his love. He remembered the moments they had in ‘The Crashdown’ and that made him cry more. He wanted her to be with him, he needed her. With her he didn’t know how to live. He wanted to die. If there was a God he wanted him to take him right there. Because, there his lover died, too.

I can take the rain
On the roof of this empty house
That don’t bother me
I can take a few tears now and then
And I just let ‘em out
I’m not afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though, goin’ on with you gone, still upsets me
There are days every now and again
I pretend I’m okay
But that’s not what gets me

Michael remembered the time when him and Liz went to the desert.

~Flashback~

They got out of the car and walked towards ‘their place’. Liz got the blanket out and laid in on the sandy dirt. She then sat on it, as did Michael. She massaged his shoulders and a moan escaped from him mouth. Liz then stopped. She got up and then kneeled in front of him.

“I love you, Michael. You know that right?” Liz said.

Michael smiled, “Of course I do and I love you, too Liz. I always have.” He said as she gave him a kiss and they fell back. Getting deeper into the kiss, both letting small moans fall out of their mouths.

~End of Flashback~

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And havin’ so much to say
And watchin’ you walk away
And never knowin’
What could’ve been
And not seein’ that lovin’ you
Is what I was tryin’ to do

Michael remembered that was the first night they made love. It was completely perfect. As he thought about it, he sighed and cried more.

~Flashback~

He was sitting with Liz, while she was on her break. He kissed her cheek and she went back to work. Maria and Alex walked over to him and smiled.

“You really love her, don’t you?” Alex said.

Michael smiled, “More then you know.”

Maria placed a hand on Michael’s shoulder, “You better take good car of her, then Spaceboy. Or Alex and I are going to have to kick you ass.”

Michael laughed, “Yeah, like either of you could.”

Max walked in. Tess by his side holding Zan. They went over to Michael, Alex, and Maria.

“What are you guys doing?” Max asked.

“Oh, nothing much. Just telling Michael that we’ll kick his but if he doesn’t take good care of Liz.” Maria said taking Zan and playing with him. Tess smiled, glad that her son wasn’t pulling at her hair anymore. Max laughed at what Maria said and then looked, as Isabel and Kyle came in hand in hand.

Tess walked over to her, “Your back. How was the honeymoon?” She asked.

“It was great. But, there wasn’t much nooky, because of the little guy in there.” Kyle said, pointing to Isabel’s very pregnant belly. Isabel laughed.

“Well, you should have thought about marrying me first before getting me pregnant.” Said Isabel putting a hand to her hurting back.

Tess went and bent down and whispered to Isabel’s stomach, “Don’t listen to them and when you are a teenager remember I’m the cool aunt.” Tess said which made everyone laugh even Liz as she came over to them getting their orders.

Finally she got everyone’s orders. “They should be done a few.....” There was a load bang that filled the café and cutting Liz off. Everyone looked around as two men ran out. They all heard a thud and looked toward Liz and saw her laying on the ground.

Michael went to her side, “NO!” He yelled, “Baby, wake up. Please....wake up....Dammit! Please!”

~End of Flashback~

It’s hard to deal with the pain
Of losin’ you everywhere I go
But I’m doin’ it

Michael looked to his left and saw Maria and Alex enter the diner. They smiled at him and he forced a smile back. It had been two years since the accident and he didn’t talk to anyone. He only smiled, which was the hardest thing for him to do.

It’s hard to force that smile
When I see our old friends and I’m alone
Still harder gettin’ up, gettin’ dressed, livin’ with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade, give away
All the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken

He thought about all the things he wanted to tell, Liz. That night he was hoping for a yes. A yes, because that night he was going to propose marriage. But, that night never happened.

~Flashback~

They were all standing around the new grave. Earlier, Elizabeth Parker, was buried. Tess was crying on Max’s shoulder. Isabel was clinging to Kyle as if it was the last days of her life. Alex and Maria were hugging each other and crying, wishing that nothing had happened. Jim was next to Michael, keeping him from falling.

Michael was silently cry. Tears falling down his face. No one had ever seen Michael cry and once they did, it was the saddest thing they’d ever seen. Michael cried because of the death of his love and of the child Liz was carrying. Which, no one new about, not even Liz. The doctor at the morgue said that it hadn’t even developed, yet. It was just starting at one month.

Remembering that Michael fell to his knees and cried even more beating at the grass. Jim, Max, Kyle and Alex stared at him. Tess, Isabel, and Maria started to cry even more, seeing Michael like that.

“Why?” He said his tears falling to the grassy ground as he touched the words ‘Elizabeth Parker’ engraved on the tomb stone.

~End of Flashback~

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And havin’ so much to say
And watchin’ you walk away
And never knowin’
What could’ve been
And not seein’ that lovin’ you
Is what I was tryin’ to do

Michael walked out of the café and walked to the cemetery. Not even stopping for cars as they honked at him to get out of the way. When, he finally got there. He bent down on his knees and, again touched the word engraved on the tomb stone. He started to cry. This was the first time in two years, that he came to see Liz.

“I love you, Liz. And I would have loved our child,” he said tears streaming down his face, “Why did you have to go?” He said running his hand on his face and through his hair, as he sat on the wet grass. “Why?” He cried. “I need you Liz. I need you to Survive. I miss you, baby. And I love you so damn much.” Michael looked to the sky. “Why did you take you from me!?! Why!?! You knew! You knew how much I loved her and you take her from me!” He yelled. “You knew.” He whispered and cried into his hand.

Not seein’ that lovin’ you
That’s what I was trying to do.

-THE END-
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville