Heroes (ADULT CC/UC/AU) *Starting - 3 needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~KYKE~~~~~
And then they all freeze. As though there statues. Literally.
"That's so cool."
I sigh in relief and even manage a little laugh. Thats Maria for you. I quickly undo Alex and Liz.

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"Let's go." "You don't need to tell me twice!" I say quickly as I went for the door. I look back at Liz. I hadn't seen her since the crash. I still feel utterly weak and useless. But we have to get out now. She looks...pretty good considering the shit we just went through.

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
I speed to Maria's side and offer her my hand. "You know guys...why dont I just speed us all out of here back to Roswell....just in case we meet people on the way out?"
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Kyle chuckles in relief and I’m unable to stop the smile that spreads across my features. He is so wonderful. I don’t know how I hid my feelings for so long. If there was an academy award for suppressing romantic urges toward the sexy Mr. Valenti the Oscar would go to…*Drum roll* Me! "You don't need to tell me twice!" Alex assures me while heading to the exit. He whirls around at Liz to sneak a peek and I grin glad that some things never change.

Kyle is by me in record time and sweetly offers his hand."You know guys...why don’t I just speed us all out of here back to Roswell....just in case we meet people on the way out?" Actually that’s a great idea, and not just because I desperately want to hold his hand. Although that is an added bonus. “Speed us out, Valenti.” I admonish in my best Star Trek voice. Taking his hand in mine I lace our fingers and stare down at the place where are hands are joined. How is it that this can be one of the worst days of my life and also one of the best all at the same time? :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

~Liz~

I sat there freaking out as I watch Maria and Kyle in action. Wow…there are so….AWESOME, literal. For a moment or two I’m a little jealous I don’t have an active power like Maria and Kyle do. I then see Kyle coming toward me and unchains me. Whoa what a relief.

I get up and start running. Alex is in front of me as I trip over one of the guys in black. I fall right on top of them, face down. Ewe now I’m gross out. I get up as the alarm gets louder as my ears start to hurt. I cover my ears. The pain, the pain is too bearing to hear.

“You know guys...why don’t I just speed us all out of here back to Roswell....just in case we meet people on the way out?" Kyle mumbles. I would hear him clearly if I didn’t have my hands to my ears. Wait…maybe I should remove my hands then so I can hear. I remove my hands and listens to what Maria said, “Speed us out, Valenti.” Stuck up! Now that Kyle knows Maria likes him, she being on sweet and giving him those immense eyes.

“Sure but there on problem one of us is going to fall out, and I know who that’s going to be” I said inhaling the smokes and starts to cough.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
As Im heading for the exit, suddenly Liz is falling...and shes on top of me. I swallow hard as I feel her up against me. I bet things are going to be wierd now she knows how I feel....especially since she doesn't like me back.

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
“Speed us out, Valenti.”
I feel her fingers lace with mine and I cant help but feel sappy pleasure over it. But I shake my head and tell myself now is not the time.
“Sure but there on problem one of us is going to fall out, and I know who that’s going to be”
"Hold on to my hand tight" I tell Maria. And with that I rush over to Liz and help her up. I carefullly put her over my shoulder. Alex had gotten up after being pushed to the ground by Liz, so I grab his hand.

And then I'm running. I'm running like a mad man through all the corridors. People are in the way but no even attempts to stop me as I hurtle past. I find a stair well and zoom up and then I see the sun through some glass doors. I smile as I race through them, out and away. I keep running for a minute or so we're right out of the way before stopping.

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I sigh in relief as I open my eyes and see were out. Thank GOD. I smile as I realise...we're free.
I clap Kyle on the back "Nicely done" I smile at Liz and then realise what Im doing and look at the floor.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
I climb out and quickly grab Max. "Lets go!" I yell, the smoke filling my lungs. As quick as I can whilst carrying Max, I run towards the jeep. Tess looks frantic. She's in the driving seat ready to speed on out...
She knows how to drive a car?

"I'm driving" I yell at her as I approach. I watch as she scuttles in the back. When I reach the jeep I dump Max in the back and clamber in the front.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Coughing and sputtering I follow Michael and Max to the jeep,"I'm driving.",Michael yells at Tess who's looking drained and terrified

Michael dumps Max in the back with Tess and I scramble in to the front seat,barely getting my seat belt on before Michael pulls out of there like a mad man.

I take one look back at the building which now has big black clouds of smoke spilling from it.For a moment I feel guilty that we might have killed some people but then I remember what they were doing to Max.

Reaching back,I take one of Max's hands in mine,"You're okay now Max."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"You're okay now Max."
I look over at Isabel in the front and murmur "It hurts". I swallow and say "Thank you....for rescuing me..."

And then it dawns on me...I heard others screams. At least one male and female. "Other people screamed" I mutter. I look at Isabel. "Someone else was trapped."
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

He smiles at me weakly,"It hurts...Thank you....for rescuing me..."
"I know Max,but it'll get better,we're taking you home.And you're my brother...you dont' have to thank me.You'd have done the same for me."

His next words shock me,"Other people screamed...Someone else was trapped."
OH MY GOD...WHAT!!!
I reach for Michael's arm,"Michael...we have to go back.He says there were other people being held there.Oh my god...what have I done?"
I think I am going to be sick.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

“Sure but there on problem one of us is going to fall out, and I know who that’s going to be” Wow, Liz is so not in a good mood. I try not to giggle to myself. Of course she’s not in a good mood. We have been trapped in a governmental facility for god knows how long and we’ve been experimented on like lab rats. Still. Liz is the most put together gal I know and to see her so… stressed is disheartening. "Hold on to my hand tight" Kyle commands and I am forced to obey.

Like I could ever tell that face no. Once secure he rushes over to Liz and gently helps her up. Then he flings her over his shoulder and offers Alex his other hand. He gladly accepts it and in a flash we are out of the room, up the stairs, and in the bright sunshine again. I have never been so happy to see desert in my entire life. When he realizes we are safe Kyle lets go of Alex’s hand and sets Liz down. She seems a little shook up. Alex gives Kyle a friendly pat on the back and compliments,

"Nicely done" He then looks at Liz and his smile fades. Uh Oh, The reality of our situation creeps up on us. We are back in the real world. Does everything we said during our life or death ordeal still hold true? “Yeah,” I admonish. “That was wonderful.” I’ve suddenly lost my voice. Are things gonna be weird now between the four of us? All of a sudden the dynamic has changed. That’s not even adding the fact that we have freaky alien powers to boot. “What should we do know?” I inquire as I meet Kyle’s eyes. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

~Liz~

Kyle unbelievable puts me on his shoulder and I can’t believe he can hold me and everyone else for that matter. As soon as we arrive to Roswell I jump down off of his shoulder, “Great idea” I said.

I notice Alex giving me a smile and then it fades away. “Alex, could we talk?” I ask him. I know he must think I don’t like him, which I do it’s just I’m scared. I grab Alex’s hand and pull him to the side so we could talk.

When I pick a spot to where I think it’s privately I look at him, unsure of what to say. I don’t know how to express my feelings in words but one thing I can do. I cup his face and press my lips against his as our tongue dances together. I pull away and look into his eyes, “I do like you!” I said with a smile, removing my hands from his face.