What would you have done differently?

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Stargazer's Delight wrote:
Isabel to have told her parents the truth the exact moment Max screwed their pact by saving a girl because he had a crush on her.

Would still have loved the inclusion of Jesse, Grant, and the Las vegas guy
but only to see them all be killed by a freaking BIG ASSED JELLYFISH thinga ma bob or what ever you wanna call it :)

Oh yeah and Alex to be the one to get LUCKY in the observatory after prom :oops: :lol:
Agree with all three :D
Nathan you're so funny :lol:
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

sounds cool - would have liked to watch those ideas, Nathan :)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
ohdreamon
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ohdreamon »

I would have had Khivar take Isabel back to Antar -- preferably in season 1.
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

ohdreamon wrote:I would have had Khivar take Isabel back to Antar -- preferably in season 1.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
Topy458
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Topy458 »

I think it would have been interesting to bring Serina into Roswell and expanded on that. She could have been an interesting addition to the show for season 3, but instead we got Jesse! :roll:
*The Future Is What You Make Of It*
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

Two words: Tess. Harding.

I'm sure it's already been said countless times, but I just thought I'd say it again. :wink:

I would also would have just tried in general to balance everything out better. The first season it was all about trying not to let the parents find out while discovering all this information. The second season the parents were almost nonexistant. Then the third it was this blend that just didn't seem to work well because the first two got it so wrong.

I loved the show, don't get me wrong, but they needed to just give control to the fans to let us sort everything out. Then perhaps there wouldn't have been so many problems, loopholes, etc., etc. :roll:

Ashley
SweetnSpicy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by SweetnSpicy »

I'm just sorta confused I mean after season 2, I was hoping that they would of continued with those season characters, but they didn't. I think they should of mentioned what happened to Sean, Brody, and Amy. Because they just were never mentioned before, and I think they should of added them to season 3 instead of focusing on Isabel, Jesse, and the Evans parents.
-
Michael to Maria--
I try my best but I don't suceed
I need to be loved but I fall on my knees
You keep me sane in the craziest moments
Your warmth your beauty will always hold my heart the closest....
Topy458
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Topy458 »

I'm just sorta confused I mean after season 2, I was hoping that they would of continued with those season characters, but they didn't. I think they should of mentioned what happened to Sean, Brody, and Amy. Because they just were never mentioned before, and I think they should of added them to season 3 instead of focusing on Isabel, Jesse, and the Evans parents.
Agreed! It's as if they started a completely new show for season 3 and erased everything that had happened in the other two seasons.
*The Future Is What You Make Of It*
nunki
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by nunki »

Topy458 wrote:
Agreed! It's as if they started a completely new show for season 3 and erased everything that had happened in the other two seasons.
Couldn´t agree more.Everything was so different...from the storyline to the characters and even the characters they completely left out after S2.
I always wondered what happened after Amy remembered that Larek or as far as she knows Brody held them captive and threatened them with a gun.And how she explained that she completely forgot about that.
And how Sean reacted to Max and Liz being together again.And Brody...was there an explanation at all for his absence?
Evil Monkey

Post by Evil Monkey »

What would i have done differently

Michael & Isabel to give Max a serious A** whooping for healing Liz and revealing their secret.

Isabel to have told her parents the secret early season 1 after Max's selfish actions, it would have given her character a bit more depth and decency.

For the Sherrif to remain a real bad guy and cause problem for them.

Alex, not taking any crap from Liz, sheesh what kind of friend lies and uses you.

For Isabel to stop being a tramp and passing herself of to every guy and start treating Alex with decency.

No Tess :x

Still have a destiny message, but for the 3 aliens to return home.

No end of the world crap.

Would still have bought Nicholas in or Kivar, but given them a bigger role and made them scarier, the group needed at least one alien threat to stick together.

Explore the Idea of the human donors for the Aliens DNA.

For all 3 couples to finally realise who they love on Prom night.

No death of ALEX!!!

No sick and twisted Lawyer hitting on a young and lonely girl.

Many more things but i would need a whole thread to say it all :shock: .