Dirty Dancing (UC, CC/Mature, Adult)*4 needed* Starting

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Dirty Dancing (UC, CC/Mature, Adult)*4 needed* Starting

Post by Zansgirl »

Title: Dirty Dancing
Author: Kate/Zansgirl
Disclaimer: I owns nothin....
Rating: Mature/Adult

Summary: It takes place in 1955, in Cuba. Liz Parker has moved there with her Mom, dad and Little sister, Tess, because of her dads business. While they're there, Liz meets a guy named Maxius. He his half Cuban and half American. His father was an American who came over with the Ford car company. Max is a pool boy at the Palace Hotel, which Liz lives in the Pent house with her family. Before Liz ever met Max, she was reading and walking and bumped into him, making him drop the tray and breaking the glasses. That was there first meet there next one is when Liz roams Cuba and walks into a place that's music has attracted her.
Liz's mom and dad expect her to fall for the hotel Owners son, Kyle. But, Kyle has his eyes on Tess. And Liz's on Max.
Liz also makes friends with a girl named Maria, who is Kyles sister. Maria is involved with one of Kyles best friends, Michael. Both Kyle and Michael, don't know Max, and when they meet him, they don't think he's good enough for Liz.
Alexander, better known as Alex is Max's best friend and Isabella, better know and Isabel is max's sister.

Basically, ifs ya seen Dirty Dancing Havana Nights dats wat I's going fa.

Couples
Max/Liz
Kyle/Tess
Michael/Maria
Alex/Isabel

Characters
Max ~roswell3053~
Liz ~Zansgirl~
Kyle
Tess
Michael ~RiaRath101~
Maria ~FaithfulAngel24~
Alex
Isabel
Last edited by Zansgirl on Sat May 20, 2006 8:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

This looks amazing! :wink: Can I have Maria? :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

Ofs Course. :D
roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

I absolutely love that movie. Can I be Max??
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

Yeah, I's added ya. Thanx fa joinin. :D
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Hey Kate can I be Michael?
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

Yo, welcome. I'm addin ya right, now, Angel. :D
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

Ok, i's gonna start dis. Since dere is know one dat wants ta take Kyle, Tess, Alex and Isabel, den we can jus fit dem in. If ya know wat i'ms sayin.
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Liz~

We arrived in Cuba yesterday and Tess and I will be starting school tomorrow. At first I was a little upset on coming here, because I was leaving a lot of my friends behind at West Roswell High. But, maybe a change was good for me.

After, unpacking I took a strole through the hotel and found myself out side to find my sister Tess, with two others. "Oh, this is my sister, Liz." Tess says introducing me, "Liz this is Kyle and Maria." I nod my head, "Hi" I say and sit down on a lawn chair.

Kyle starts eyeing me and then looks to my sister like he's comparing us. Men, why are they so like, men? I mean, always comparing women like a woman always compares her shoes.

It was getting a little hot so I take off the sweater I'm wearing and lean back in the lawn chair opening the book in my hands, 'Black Rose' I am just starting it. A maid that works in our house, or well room gave it to me, said it was a good read.

I close my book as I hear a crash and look over to a table where a man is yelling at a waitor, who's face I can't see, "You stupid Spick, get out of my sight!" The man yells and I feel bad for the, yet faceless waitor. When he turns around I smile, because he has the most beautiful features ever. I get up from the lawn chair and hear Tess, "Liz? Where are you going?" I wave my hand, "For a walk." I say and head for the bar area, where I thought I saw the waitor go. I guess I was wrong.Turning around I felt my arms hit something and heard another crash. Seeing the waitor up close and a tray on the ground.
roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

*Max*

Another wonderful day at work. I am very lucky to have found this job. It pays well, and working at the Plaza Hotel is a very respectable job for someone like me. The only draw back is the stupid people that I have to put up with.

"You stupid Spick, get out of my sight!" It is the same thing everyday. I come to work and serve these rude, rich Americans, and all that they can do is call me names. If they only knew that I was actually half American, would it make a difference?

As I stand up to return to the bar, I see the most beautiful women in the world. She must be new to the Plaza Hotel because I know that I would remember if I had seen her before.

I turn around and start heading back to the bar. Just as I have gotten my new drink orders to take to the guests, I run into to the beauty that I saw earlier. "I am so sorry Miss. Please forgive me. Let me get you some napkins to clean this up." I tell her in a panic. What a great first impression. Not that anything could have happened between us, but at least I might have been able to get to know her. I think to myself. I am waiting for her to start hollering at me like everyone else does, but to my surprise, she doesn't.

That doesn't stop my manager from fussing at me though. After I pick up the glasses and return to the bar to get refills and get her some napkins, my manager walks straight up to me with a look of frustration on his face. "What is your problem?" He asks.

"I am sorry sir. Someone bumped into me, and I dropped the tray."

"Don't try to blame your clumsyness on someone else. The cost of all the drinks and glasses will be coming out of your pay, and this better NOT happen again. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir..." I start to say, but before I can say anything else, that beauty comes up and starts talking to my manager.
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights